Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A party slave [me and corrupted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female
Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-15

A party slave [me and corrupted] Empty
PostSubject: A party slave [me and corrupted]   A party slave [me and corrupted] EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 10:37 am

Maria looked at her brother as she got to the party seeing some of her guy friends come up to her one grabbing her ass and the other kissing her hard and pushing her up against the wall. She closed her eyes and bucked her hips against the others and bit her lip hard knowing how protective her brother was. Gasping as one grabbed her crotch her hips bucked hard and she leaned her head back whimpering some "Guys please no infront of my brother". They then nodded and went up the stairs with her and they got out the drugs then stuck it into her arm with them still alert without drugs. Whimpering some she looked at them they were bastards doing this to her and not even letting her be willing on her own. Sighing some she layed back let them have their fun and when they left she got up getting her clothes on and then laying on the bed bringing her knees to her chest and she whimpered hard. Biting her lip as she heard her brother calling her name it was faint since she was so high and was falling asleep. She was sweaty and hurting and hella tired since the guys went so hard on her. Falling asleep finally her raven black hair fell into her eyes her baby blue eyes closed tightly and a gun in her hand just incase anyone else tryed anything but then again she slept so deep she wouldn't even wake up if someone kidnapped her. She wore black pants and a tight red tanktop.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female
Number of posts : 958
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: A party slave [me and corrupted]   A party slave [me and corrupted] EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 11:35 am

A party slave [me and corrupted] Copy-of-SMUDGY-p

Sometimes she made him mad, but that was to be excepted. Eyes growing a fiery black as he he overhead the words of those whom had taken her. Glaring irritably at their forms he started for the stairs, making it up them as he stopped calling her name. Swiftly he was by her side, hands going around her form as he hugged her. They had done her in, not in death but in other ways- he could see that as he curled up to her form from behind. Having grown weary from simply chasing after her this night. He hadn't been able to feed quite yet and that simply got to him as he yawned softly and dozed off beside her.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: A party slave [me and corrupted]   A party slave [me and corrupted] EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 11:41 am

Maria whimpered as she felt a form go against her and she grabbed the gun tightly onto the gun and opened her eyes looking over seeing that it was her brother. Sighing some she let the gun go then drifted off back to sleep. She didn't even know what was going to happen to her cause of how pissed she made her brother. She knew it wasn't going to be a good night or day the next day when she woke up she had a bad feeling something bad was going to happen but she just ignored it. Cuddling even closer to his form she whimpered in her sleep the drug still taking affect of her and she hoped no one else would come in the room to have a go at her.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: A party slave [me and corrupted]   A party slave [me and corrupted] EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 12:51 pm

He felt her come against him and was fine with it, nuzzling her back as he slept. He'd wake after a short nap, not that it'd be so short entirely. Maybe a few hours then he'd be up and running again.

Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: A party slave [me and corrupted]   A party slave [me and corrupted] EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 1:24 pm

She woke up an hour later and got up seeing that everyone was gone and she went down the stairs to get something to drink and eat. Biting her lip she sighed and went into the kitchen making some ham and eggs then got some milk. Going over to the table she sat down and started to eat wondering when her brother was going to get up. Looking out the backyard window she sighed as she saw the sun coming up it had been a hard night for her and she still felt the pain from it.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: A party slave [me and corrupted]   A party slave [me and corrupted] EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 1:52 pm

He rose slowly after she had gone off to eat, yawning as he stretched against the fabric. Looking around he slowly rose and started downstairs, at this point he was only wearing pants. Nothing else, his horns showing full blast with his long spade tail. Coming down the stairs, it seemed he hadn't really taken to the fact that she had been fucked. It sort of eluded him as he waltzed into the kitchen, eying her as he went to the fridge. He didn't really eat human food, but he would on occasion.

Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: A party slave [me and corrupted]   A party slave [me and corrupted] EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 9:46 am

Maria looked at him as he came down the stairs then closed her eyes as he eyed her. She knew he wanted some blood but she wasn't going to let him no way. Getting up she took her bowl into the sink and started to wash it only in a short top and thong so he could clearly see her ass. Biting her lip as she went by him she went into the living room then sat down and turned on the tv and flipped it to a vampire show smirking some
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: A party slave [me and corrupted]   A party slave [me and corrupted] EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 7:17 pm

Sifting through what they had in the fridge, he settled on some cold cuts. That didn't bother him much as he made a large turkey sandwich, just the meat and the bread. Moving around the kitchen he eyed other things, not taking them as he ate the meat hungrily. Yes indeed he wanted blood, but he'd use that to wash down the sandwich.

Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: A party slave [me and corrupted]   A party slave [me and corrupted] EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 10:54 am

She looked at him then sighed some " bro what do you want ??". She closed her eyes and leaned her head back growling some "why can't you eat like a fucking normal human huh??". She shook her head and sighed some looking back at him with open eyes and baby blue eyes. Looking back at the tv she just stayed where she was knowing soon enough he was going to come close to her and probaly do what he usally did. Drink blood from her it was the only thing well mostly the only thing he drank.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: A party slave [me and corrupted]   A party slave [me and corrupted] EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 5:29 pm

Ears twitching he looked at her. she knew exactly what he was thinking. The only thing he seemed to use as a substitute for blood was vegetable juice- always pretending that it was blood as he chugged it down. Today they didn't have any though, "I'm not one though.." he said bluntly, spade tail swishing back and forth. He never had really eaten like a human before- or at least so well. Swallowing the rest of the sandwich he made for her, eying her.

Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: A party slave [me and corrupted]   A party slave [me and corrupted] EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 10:13 am

Maria looked him and sighed some "yeah I know you aren't but just for heaven sakes bro stop coming after me for stuff okay..Just cause you can't get enough from someone else doesn't mean you have to come after me". Looking back at the tv she saw him eat the rest of the sandwhich then come for her and she got a scared look in her eyes getting up quickly and running for the basement were there was a double bolted door for when she got in trouble or she wanted away from him. Going as fast as she could she fell down the last few then whimpered hard starting to get up seeing him getting closer.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: A party slave [me and corrupted]   A party slave [me and corrupted] EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 2:52 pm

"Whoever said that?" his ears twitched slightly as he went after her, hand slamming into the walls as he ran. It seemed he moved with a biazzre destructive grace to him that along with his hunger. You couldn't really blame him for what he was, that was his mother's doing. "Just a bite..." he purred, he just wanted a bit of blood and if he ever got around to storming a blood bank he'd be happier.

Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: A party slave [me and corrupted]   A party slave [me and corrupted] EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 12:52 pm

Maria looked at him then shook her head "bro please come on why can't you go after some other people or at least have another person in the house to feed on". Getting up she started to run down the long dark hall since all the lights were out she was tripping on stuff and having a hard time staying up but her brothers eyes those freaky eyes just stood out in the dark and it scared the shit outta her. Getting to the door she went behind it then started to shut it hoping she could make it since it was heavy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A party slave [me and corrupted]   A party slave [me and corrupted] Empty

Back to top Go down

A party slave [me and corrupted]
Page 1 of 1