Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[A Corrupted Request]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female
Number of posts : 958
Registration date : 2008-08-14

[A Corrupted Request] Empty
PostSubject: [A Corrupted Request]   [A Corrupted Request] EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 2:29 pm

[A Corrupted Request] Angel-1
[A Corrupted Request]
Reborn With The Faint Smell Of Death

So its been a while since I've actually been around for a steady or fixed time. I have my reasons and I'll be making a comeback soon. Now I am simply flitting between the things I need to do, though I'll be trying my best to be back on the site. Anyway. Here's my new attempt at role-playing with others.

Filled with new introductions. And the same old stuff from before.
If you don't believe me check my 2 other threads.
Here and Here
The same will be going on. Though I'll try to keep up better with what I have listed here.

:Contents:
[A Corrupted Request] Evilangel
Intro:Updates:Availability:Role-Plays:NewExamples:Reserved:Open
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: [A Corrupted Request]   [A Corrupted Request] EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 2:32 pm

[A Corrupted Request] Evil_Angel_by_Draakh
[A Corrupted Request]

.Updates.
Sun. Dec. 14. 08. Not really so much to update about.
I made the thread and I'll be busy for a little longer- availability will tell you more about my schedule than this post.
Though I will say that. I will post in my thread when no one is here every time I change an update or something on the thread.

Thurs. Dec. 18. 08.
No more school for now. A mini break.

Last edited by CorruptedHatred on Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: [A Corrupted Request]   [A Corrupted Request] EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 2:40 pm

[A Corrupted Request] FallenAngelBlue
[A Corrupted Request]

.Availability.
I'm not always sure about it, but here's what I understand.
Fri. Nights -> Sat. Nights. Offline.
I'm jewish, what did you except?

Sun. Dec. 14 -> Wed. Dec. 17.
Minimal Time Online Actually Doing Something I Like.
I have homework, reports and & tests. Despite that I'm a 'at the last moment person' isn't it funny?

Thurs. Dec. 18. Sometime Off.
Except me on then, but I have my family over. And more will be coming soon...

Yeah for now.. I'm basically on when I'm on.

Last edited by CorruptedHatred on Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: [A Corrupted Request]   [A Corrupted Request] EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 2:43 pm

Last edited by CorruptedHatred on Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:45 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: [A Corrupted Request]   [A Corrupted Request] EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 2:48 pm

[A Corrupted Request]

.New Examples.
Only two. It's the same character, just to inform you.

It was all silent as he rested on, nightmares tugging at his psyche as he got caught up in his sheets. The fabric pulling anxiously against his skin, wishing to be freed as it was stretched further as time passed on. Nails digging into the fluffy pillow his head had rolled off; everything going on inside was like a blur put on slow motion as he went through. Darkness had fallen within the twisted world he walked, the night tugging against everything hungrily as if wishing to devour it. He could see no lights before or around him, only the deafening black that coated the landscape. There were no sure footholds for him to stand, unsure as to what would happen if he moved from his place; he could feel parts of his body lift above him. Was he drifting? Was he standing? He wasn't even sure as the skies grew even dimmer, visibility becoming a lie. Drawing in a sharp breathe- he felt everything. The pain that had darkened him, the numbness would come soon; he hoped as he floated within the recesses of his mind.

It all came at him, the speed to this motion picture piercing his struggling inner harmony with daggers and blunt objects; swiftly they slammed against his form. Body shaking with sweat as he felt it all, the pain of that night rushing back to him. She had been standing so close, yet so far- the moment he had entered the room his reality had changed to a sick mocking joke. One that poked fun at every fiber of his being, making his internal organs scream out as his head spun. Why? The question begged to be answered as the darkest night in his life flashed before him. Standing alone in the room, her body ridged as she stared out- irises tiny against the white sockets they rested in. The gun tilting upward as she softly mouthed out the last words anyone would ever hear from her- "I love you". Then with that she pressed the gun into her mouth, eyes closing tightly as she pulled the trigger. The resounding shot echoed in the large room, blood spraying backwards as her corpse hit the ground. Gun sliding in his direction as his pupils widened.

How could she have come to such a ghastly conclusion? Why would she wish for it? His mind rattled in its tomb as he tried to come up with a plausible reason; only seeing himself as flawed. Conclusions were drawn against his favor as he let his feet carry him way from that night, running miles until his legs had cramped up. What else was he to do? He had been broken to the point that logic itself seemed foreign to him. Drawing in another shaky breathe, he could feel the hot rays grace his face. The window shade pulled up all the way to cast warmth within. He had forgotten to close it the night before and now it came back to haunt him, body writhing in the tangled net of fabric. Forcing his eyes to see, the images came as rubbed out as they always had from a night of darkness. Glancing over to one side, hair falling in his face- he couldn't help but let out a low groan. The wound was still fresh in his heart, despite having tried his best to seal it shut.

Taking in the distorted images, he could make out the sun rays that tried to blind him and the sheets that bound him. Slowly slipping his arms free, he started to work on the folds that constricted his body, wishing to be freed. Sight coming to with time as he puffed out at a steady pace as he went; heart having accelerated from the pain. The sweat that clung to his brow had started to slid down, making its way into his eyes. Stinging their sensitive tissue. Whipping his fingers softly at the edges of his eyes, he couldn't help but wish to wash himself. Dragging his body slowly out of the cocoon he had been engulfed in through the night; he made his way over to his bathroom. Doing the necessary preparations he drew his body into the small boxed in cubicle to bathe himself.

Scrubbing the grime off, he took no time to get his full body squeaky clean- slipping out with matted locks and deadly white skin. Soon he found himself before his dresser, a robe clinging to his features as he mulled over what exactly to wear. Indeed he was one to wear his bandages, those would come soon after his body had dried further, but what else should he wear? Coming to the conclusion of a nice big hoodie and white jeans, he swiftly went to fix himself up. Strapping the bandages over his scarred body before pulling on his clothing. Grabbing at his keys and wallet he was swiftly out the door; no need for breakfast when a nearby deli or coffee shop proved to answer that question.

Hitting the asphalt he was off to a brisk start, keeping his long tresses within his hoodie had seemed like the best thing to do. Starting out at the bright world around him, he couldn't help but hold in his disappointment. He wished he was side by side with his beloved, but that didn't seem to be the sort of things that would happen anytime soon. With her being dead after all. A soft sigh escaped his lips as he dashed into the nearest coffee shop and emerged with a muffin and hot latte. Creaming foaming within the cup as he started to walk solemnly; slowly making his way to the park nearby. It was place where he would simply 'blend in' and enjoy the scenery as he dwelled upon his troubling life. Still hooked on his misfortune.

[A Corrupted Request] Anime281

Why had he even tried getting up today? He wasn't even sure, it didn't matter though- the thought of stealing a few more hours of sleep was a foreign thing to his body. Stuck on a tight and unbreakable cycle that seemed to work against him; only a few hours he could actually lie down, let his body rest and his mind wander off to places far away, but it seemed every single time he tried; he was met with his pain once again. The darkness that clouded his mind and heart writhed within his body, taunting him with every turn and squeeze. Calling out to his psyche in attempts of dragging him down lower with ever move it made. What more satisfaction could it have from the man that had never been well in the first place? Being beaten down by fate as if to say - "You'll never have a normal life you piece of worthless trash". One could almost hear the world cursing his being as he moved within his apartment, simply going through a healthy routine. Wishing to wash his worst fears away as the warm water numbed his body; nothing was perfect, he had come to that conclusion rather quickly the night he had gripped the blade in his hands. Letting its hungry tip carve into him all his agony and torture; now the words rested against his skin, crying out painfully against the water that drowned them.

Gravity clung to his body as he watched the shower head spew its hot contents, his hair gripping his naked form. Fingers slowly gracing the past that was clearly apart of his present. What words would one fine on his physique? Pain, agony, death, bitter, destruction, lacking- would simply be a few that stretched across his once flawless white skin. Now it was criss-crossed with words, cross shaped scars and the occasion stitch that lit up his features. That with the birthmark tattoo that rested just below his right collar bone made up his form; what the thing said, he was unaware of, only knowing that it seemed to make out a set of words. Staring out at the tasteless tile that composed the small room around him, he couldn't help but let his mind wander while his body did the same.

Sometime had passed since he had finished his shower, body huddled atop the small toilet of his, a towel hung around his slender body while another tried its best to capture his wild tresses; his fingers fumbling with the bandages that he wore to conceal his pain. The fabric holding a sense of security for his broken mind, slowly he unraveled the set he had taken out, stretching it to and fro over the length of his form. Feeling the familiar cling of the tightly wound instrument he couldn't help but let out a content sigh, his towel falling to the ground as he proceed to bandage ever area that he deemed unholy for eyes to see. After all, the thought of his scars being seen was something he didn't wish upon others- even though he did come off as a 'mummy' from the amount of bandages he wore due to this. That was just one of the few comments others had placed upon him, telling him that he should simply let go of the bandages when they did so little for his body; he wasn't bleeding on the outside after all. No visible cuts that should have been mended in such a method; just places that no human should hold such imperfect flaws upon.

Making his way out from his bathroom, he drew himself up in the bedroom that was his. Seeing the shadows smile at him in a devilish manner as they took in his bound body admiring it through their loathing. Gradually he pulled out an outfit, stringing his body up in a nice looking white shirt- the collar pointing out on both sides as he buttoned the middle, not wishing for others to stare at his bandages. Forcing his body into a set of tight faded gray jean pants, he seemed ready; feet slipping into a set of comfortable sneakers. He didn't really care so much for his appearance, one to parade around in a yukata if he truly wanted to. Fashion wasn't really his thing at all, if it had been- then why would he even considering owning something from the past to wear out in public, not that he was wearing that now. Gripping at his apartment keys and wallet, he was off- intend on having about as much fun as he could possibly. The thought of gathering in a rather popular night club Seeking Shadows had come to mind; he would do accordingly, not really aware of the truth behind the place and its bizarre rules.

Vampires wasn't something he would be dwelling upon, neither would he be scared of. Already being a feisty and thirsty individual as well; one to delight in the taste of the metallic tang of others- it would be easily understood that he was an ill minded male. Walking the streets of L.A. it didn't take him very much time to come to the place; the problem now that stabbed him in the side was the long line waiting to be admitted within. Taking a stand at the back of the line, he was quickly greeted by a group of girls; unaware that majority of the small group were night crawlers. Letting his hands rest half in his pockets, thumb hanging loosely against the hem of the fabric; he couldn't help but feel the eyes of the others on him. A slight shiver ghosted its way down his back as he turned, drying hair swishing in the air before making an abrupt snap as if it were a whip. Steel eyes wavering over that of the red blood suckers, he couldn't help but feel a smile creep its way onto his face. It was not a trance that he was being placed in, on the contrary it seemed the vampire was in one from him. Psychic? It was quite possible as the vampire drew closer to him as the line started to move. His eyes waved her off, making the feel stand their in a confused manner.

He had know the reason why he was so different from others, why else would he have been born with white hair and silver eyes? It all seemed like utter defects to others, but to him it was somethign rather intriguing. Making his way over to the bouncer, he eyed the buff man- handing him his id to watch the man wave him in. Grasping back the plastic and putting it in its rightful place, he was swiftly greeted by the resounding sounds of the club. Body shuddering in dislike as the music reverberated within. If only he could withstand such things with a better demeanor, not one to like loud sounds- a man of silence one could say. Slowly after regaining himself, he started to weave between the meshed bodies. Eyes glinting in the soft lights of the place as he made his way to a couch. Taking a seat, muscles relaxing- he stretched. Closing his eyes as he simply let the music wash over him. This place would have been much nicer had the music been turned down; he imagined as he rested there for a moment. Already catching the eye of others here- after all how often did you meet a man that looked like he?

Slithering around to his side, he could feet delicate hands grace his shoulders- the motion they started in were rather comforting as he felt a face loom at his side. His expression staying as a peaceful one as the small group he had met before came to him again. The black strands of her hair obscured her eyes now as she hung over his side, trying to weave the darkness upon him as she purred out softly in his ear to appeal to him. "what a lovely man you are..." she spoke, poison lining her sweet words. She paused for a moment, hoping to make him give in as he seized her chin- no fear in his lead eyes "I don't even know your name... my dear?" he spoke in a low and dark rumble, his voice soft to the ears of the vampire, something she would no doubt be accustomed to hear from darker males that she could have deemed as a mate. His thumb ran over the girl's chin, his own mental block helping him out at this current time. Something he was very glad he had discovered when he was much younger.

For sometime the two exchanged sour words before it got rougher than simply a massage and forked tongues. Her two companions choose to step in, the three weaving deceit against his body; slowly he succumb- being out numbered. His hands resting against her shoulders as she drew him into a dance upon the floor, his steel eyes having gone a ghastly white as they danced together; her partners close by, watching as they stepped in tune with the music. Her mouth laced up triumphantly as they swirled with the other revolving bodies, "how sweet you will be..." she purred, fighting with him now. His mind unable to be restrained for so long. She would act swiftly after the song would be over, wishing to drain this man before her swiftly in a nearby alley. The only problem would be getting out without being caught by the owner, hopefully she would achieve this; gaining the blood of a psychic to her own arsenal.

Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: [A Corrupted Request]   [A Corrupted Request] EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 2:54 pm

[A Corrupted Request] 215
[A Corrupted Request]

.Reserved.
In case I need it.

Evil Angel By Breaking Benjamin

Hold it together.
Birds of a feather.
Nothing but lies and crooked wings.
I have the answer.
Spreading the cancer.
You are the faith inside me.
No, Don't, leave me to die here.
Help me survive here, alone.
Don't Remember!
Remember!

Put me to sleep, Evil Angel.
Open your wings, Evil Angel. (Ahhh)

I'm a believer.
Nothing could be worse.
All these imaginary friends.
Hiding betrayal.
Driving the nail.
Hoping to find a savior.
No, don't, leave me to die here.
Help me survive here, alone.
Don't Surrender!
Surrender!

Open your wings, Evil Angel. (oohh)
Fly over me, Evil Angel.
Why can't I breathe, Evil Angel?

Open your wings, Evil Angel. (oohh)
Fly over me, Evil Angel.
Why can't I breathe, Evil Angel?

Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: [A Corrupted Request]   [A Corrupted Request] EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 2:55 pm

[A Corrupted Request] EvilAngel
[A Corrupted Request]

Open.

Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: [A Corrupted Request]   [A Corrupted Request] EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 7:51 pm

[A Corrupted Request] Angel
.Bump.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: [A Corrupted Request]   [A Corrupted Request] EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:35 am

.Bump.

Seems like no one ever looks at my threads.. mmmm >.>
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: [A Corrupted Request]   [A Corrupted Request] EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 1:28 pm

.Bump.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: [A Corrupted Request]   [A Corrupted Request] EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 5:03 pm

.Bump.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [A Corrupted Request]   [A Corrupted Request] Empty

Back to top Go down

[A Corrupted Request]
Page 1 of 1