Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Collection (Me and Corrupted)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RRRpyro
Sex Pot
RRRpyro

Male
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-12-14

New Collection (Me and Corrupted) Empty
PostSubject: New Collection (Me and Corrupted)   New Collection (Me and Corrupted) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 10:27 am

http://www.aerisdies.com/cats/cat3525img1.html It’s the black haired one. ^^

Cole sat in the corner of his cage, his wasn’t the only one in this place, in fact his sat on top of two others, making him be at eye level for most people walking by. He sat with his knees against his chest and his arms casually wrapped around them as his mind wandered to happier times. Two weeks ago, he had been free, although he had been homeless; at least he had been free. It had been dumb luck that had placed him in that alley at that particular time, dumb luck that had caused the catcher to turn his head and notice the stray. After a quick chase Cole had ended up here, sitting in a cage being goggled at by everyone that walked by.

He knew what was going to happen, he was going to be sold and then expected to follow the buyers orders. Cole’s tail flicked around behind him in annoyance at his situation, still, as long as he was in this cage he would never get a chance to escape, perhaps if someone bought him he would have more opportunities. His ears perched up at that realization and he smirked slightly. Still sitting in this cage was bloody boring and he began to hum to himself to keep himself occupied.

((Sorry its so short. I was running low on inspiration at the moment.))
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female
Number of posts : 958
Registration date : 2008-08-14

New Collection (Me and Corrupted) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Collection (Me and Corrupted)   New Collection (Me and Corrupted) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 10:46 am

New Collection (Me and Corrupted) Blood

It was another wonderful day, one could say as they walked the pavement free. Heels clicking the ground below him as he walked on, the rhythmic sound was a delight to his ears; the small set that peaked curiously out from within his pale locks. It made him look shy, save for the fact that the wild look in his blue eyes would have made any being shudder in his path. Softly as he marched on, he started to pick up a tune to the soft clicking noise of his feet; enjoying every moment as it as he walked on. Where was he going on such a lovely warm day? To a place not many would except him to be, yet here he was going; to a place he would have surely been shipped to- had they been able to catch the rich kitty cat. Without much debate, one would assume that he was evidently one of the better off due to the sweeping cloak that rested elegantly against his shoulder; the beige fabric clung to his body in a manner most becoming to his form as he shuffled on. Mind set on grabbing another for his collection.

Letting his tongue roll over his plump lips, he couldn't help but let his tail swish under the long garments that he wore. Eyes alight with a fire that not many would understand or believe could be seen within them; most would remember his cold stares and steely expressions. Not this melted countenance that suggested something was anew or amiss. It was hard to say with him, with Devlin, but one would learn; now wouldn't they? With the snap of his fingers, he entered- watching the guards carefully as one took behind him. Whether precaution for the master or in case he was bent on stealing- it was hard to tell as he walked on. Feeling the eyes of the taller male against his back, this was just apart of protocol; something he detested. Especially considering the man was only a few inches taller than him; that itself bother him horribly. Maybe it was the feel of being better than the other that made stature an issue for him- it was hard to say as his tail whipped about in discomfort. Eyes rolling over the cages before he stopped at another neko like himself.

Fingers slowly slipping into his pocket, he eyed the guard. "Get me a keeper" he spoke, wanting to see the other close up and possibly purchase the other cat. Why? He quite liked staying with his own race, even though he did take in others depending on his mood. Anything he could grab that suited him- he took.
Back to top Go down

New Collection (Me and Corrupted)
Page 1 of 1