Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female
Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] Empty
PostSubject: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 12:30 pm

Maria sat in the living room looking at the tv wondering what to do and how to tell her brother that she had a BF. He was always protective of her and when she tryed to sneak out at night he would always beat the shit out of that person or stand outside the door with a wooden bat. She wasn't going to dare tell him now cause he was acting different then before and it was actually starting to scare her some and she didn't even want him to try and beat her ass. Biting her lip some as she heard him coming down the stairs she turned around on the couch and whimpered some looking at him in the eyes.

She wore a black ruffled skirt and a black tanktop not to look goth or anything just so that it would match. Her eyes are a baby blue and her hair is a golden rare blonde. Smiling at her brother weakly her goldenp pale body trembled some and she looked at him in the eyes then away and looked back at the tv and sighed some "bro I have to tell you something and I don't want you to get mad at me for it please don't". She turned back again and whimpered "I have a boyfriend I know I'm only 16 but I want to uh..um..uh..um have sex with him".She blushed and turned her head to the side and sighed some.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female
Number of posts : 958
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 12:55 pm

Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] Untitled-50
Been looking forward to the future---

One couldn't really blame him, then again at the same time- he could take it all on his shoulders. He had woken up and tossed a shirt onto his body haphazardly, hair being brushed by his fingers roughly as he stormed down the stairs. Lower half wrapped in tight black jeans that accented his shortly cut black hair and daunting red eyes. No one gave an explanation to how he had been given such soulless eyes, no one would even try to guess. It fit him well, hands filling his pockets as he banged his feet against the wooden stair frame with vigor. Fuzzy socks adorned his feet like a mismatched pair of socks in vibrant greens and pink that where worn with white and brown; only the grimmer colors of the spectrum really fit him. His eyes quickly met with his sister, form taking in every word and movement the shaking child did in his presence. She knew that he was violent and that was what made this even more sweeter as he slid over to her side as she cowered on the couch. The television was giving off a high pitched scream of its own in defense of his sister as he drew a hand forward and let his ghost over her shoulders menacingly.

Bittersweet- his fingers tangled up in her hair, tugging at the soft strands as if he intended to jerk her head backwards harshly. "Really?" his tone was chilling as he listened to her, his grip getting ever tighter as a few strands of hair snapped his hold. "I have a better idea... how about I teach you, hm?" he purred it out darkly, intending to do thusly.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 1:05 pm

Maria whimpered as her brother came over to the couch and sat down. Looking at his hand stretch out and grab hold of her hair she knew what was going to happen and closed baby blue eyes tightly then yelped loud as he yanked her head back. Opening her eyes wide as he said 'why don't I teach you' she screamed some and then whimpered and looked at him in the eyes her full of hatred and terrifed. She looked away and brought her hands up to his and started to scratch on his "bro hell no it's wrong and you know it I could never have you do that just please please let me go I'm begging you".

Tears filled her eyes and her body shook and trembled not even knowing what to think or expect all she thought about was him raping or beating her to get what he wanted then that meant her boyfriend that she loved and cared for was going to leave her. She didn't want that to happen she loved this guy more then anything and same for him for her. Biting her lip she looked back at her brother tears rolling down her cheeks and dropping onto her skirt and couch cushions. She looked away and whimpered "bro please let me go I don't want to get in trouble and I know you don't either".
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 1:16 pm

The screams where delicious. He could easily speak of how lovely one's pain was, especially when he was the main reason- no wonder he was labeled a sadist. His eyes stared straight into her own, seeing the emotions that swam heavily within. Fear, hate; he loved it all when it was directed to his being. Yes. He wanted more to loathe him in such a manner and cower at his feet like child beaten to the ends of the world. The nails at his wrists, he didn't agree with. As much as he was a sadist that gave no room for anyone to believe that he was a masochist, any pain on his part he resented and quickly went after to stop. That was how he worked. Listening to her words, he licked his lips ready to pounce on her to do his dark deeds.

Her tears didn't persuade him, though his words did hit him a bit hard. Slowly he let his hand draw back from her head, but that wasn't it as he pressed a hand to her stomach, pinning her into the couch heavily. Slowly he slipped atop her, keeping the young female pinned down by his weight an urges as he seized her chin. "I have a deal for you then..." he spoke darkly, the markings on his wrists seen in perfect view. He'd let them heal then let her feel the burn. "If you really want to be with your boy friend... then do as I say" he spoke, pressing into her with all his weight now as he bent forward, forcing her neck to bend with him so that she was staring up into his face. "Dress like a boy... until I tell you to stop.... if you listen... I'll let you keep him- this time..." he spoke darkly. There was no other way around it for her, she had to accept- otherwise he'd do something nasty.

Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 3:48 pm

Maria looked at him with still that hatred and terrified look in her eyes she didn't want this she didn't want any of this. When he pulled his hand back she sighed as he let go then she whimpered hard as he pushed her down. Biting her lip she closed her eyes as he got onto of her. Opening her eyes wide as he told her she could keep her boy friend if she dressed like a boy until he told her to stop she whimpered some and looked away then nodded "anything for you brother just make sure he doesn't get taken away from me..I love him to much for that to happen".
\Gasping hard as he pressed into her she brought her hands to his chest and shirt and gripped onto it gasping even harder when his whole body was pressed into her at the same time it was just to much to handle.

Well she liked her brother alot the way he was rough with her the way he made her do stuff and commaned her she just couldn't take it. Biting her lip she pressed back against him her hips bucking up against his and her hand gripping his shirt even harder and she whimpered looking him in the eyes "bro no don't do anything else just don't..don't...don't tease me please I won't be able to take much more". She blushed some and tryed to look away from him but it didn't work. She was loving the way he was forcing her to be like a boy dress like one what else did he have on his mind??
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 4:41 pm

"Good" he purred towards her when he heard her speak that she would indeed dress as a man. He'd give her clothing if need be, he had enough that he never wore anymore that would easily fit her frame and maker her form seem bulky like a man's. The gasp she made as her hands gripped at his shirt was delicious as he flicked a tongue at her earlobe, the appendage gracing her ear slightly for a moment. Purring the other's ear as he coaxed her into the fold of his body. As much as she wanted her boy friend that wouldn't mean he wouldn't do a few things to her as they hung out. She was his as far as things went and no one else's.

The buck of her hips told him well what was happening to her body already, her expression was priceless as she bit her lip. Her blush told him everything he pressed in further to her, using her grip to press himself into her more. "I like teasing you" he said simply as he kissed the edges of her lips. He wanted to see her as a boy now, he didn't really care otherwise as he let his nails dig into the side of her neck before he slowly peeled off her. "Come with me" he spoke angrily towards her as he started for his room.

Time for a makeover.

Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 4:58 pm

Maria looked at him then nodded as he said good. Biting her lip some as he pressed into her more she closed her eyes and bucked her hips and arched her back more closing her eyes and letting her eyes roll to the back of her head some. Yelping loudly as he dug his nails into her neck she got a scared look in her eyes and was hella scared he might choke her to get the point across. She didn't understand why her brother wanted her to dress as a boy or anything like that. The only thing she didn't know was that her brother was gay and no one would come after him so he was going to make her into his own boy slut. She trembled as he licked her ear then yelped some trying to get away a little not knowing what else he would do. Looking at him she growled some "yeah I know you like teasing me but your not going to have me bitch".

Looking at him as he peeled off her she nodded then got up and whimpered some and followed him not knowing where they were going to go. Biting her lip some she looked at him then down she knew she didn't have any guy clothes and she knew he had tons but she was so used to weaing skirts and thongs that this would be uncomfortable with her. Well she would just have to get used to it then. Looking at him with her baby blue eyes she was already wet from how he teased her but she knew not to get into his pants like other girls did. She had seen those types and they just got beat and learned their place then never come back. Her brother was her only form of support since their parents had abandoned them. She knew her brother had a close bond with both of them and mabye thats the reason why he was so mean. He had a broken heart full of rejetction and was trying to fill it.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 5:18 pm

Licking his nails as he went, he drew in whatever blood he had gathered from her neck. He loved blood, that was something he very much craved for at times. His beatings where bloody, something he specifically did to get his fix; he loved egging others on then breaking them into small little pieces. It was something he adopted after their parents had gone their ways, leaving him completely rejected to the point that he made others hurt for it. It was how he ticked as he led her into his room, locking the door behind her as he pulled out a few drawers and tossed a few shirts and pants her way. "One part at a time, try a shirt first" he said. She'd be allowed to keep her bra on, but he'd prefer if she could find a way around it as he watched her. Eyes glowing a menacing red as he slowly pulled out a pair of boxers. That would be the next step after pants. "First you'll need to strip though" he was being completely serious and she knew it. He always was with her, his tone always as chilling as ever.

Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 8:07 pm

Maria knew he liked blood and new that he would beat people to almost death and had to be sent to the hopsital for a week or even a month as long as it took and as small or as big as they where it meant it would take longer or not. She whimpered as they got to his room then she went over to his bed and sat down on the edge looking at him as he locked the door. She wouldn't be able to handle it if he decided to rape her she had heard stories of him raping other girls to the point he made them bleed just by fucking them so hard and she didn't want that she was to fraigle and to weak.

Biting her lip as he threw over a couple pair of shirts and pants over and the shirt was going to go to her mid thigh and the pants looked like they were baggy like he used to like. Looking at his eyes she looked away then whimpered hard and closed her eyes trembling as he said she had to strip. Nodding some she stood up and got her clothes off one by one then starts to put the shirt on not even looking at her brother. She blushed deeping and her cunt was soaking wet it glisened in the light and she blushed an even deeper red so it was showing big time. She then started to put on the pants and after she was done with that she sat back down on the edge of then bed still not looking at him.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 2:25 pm

Indeed he had done many woman simply as a motive to teach them; going far to strong with each thrust to pushed into their bodies. He was used to it at this point, used to plunging his member within with as much power as his flailing body could allow him. Their screams where all it meant to him as he sucked them close to dry, simply craving the taste in his mouth, washing down into his gullet. As gruesome as it was, it was gorgeous to him, a masterpiece he wished to paint with humanity. Starting with whomever he could corner.

He watched her as she undressed, seemingly unmoved rather because it was his sister or because he was gay. He could see how he was effecting, his eyes staring straight at her- brining upon the emotion that proved to flush cheeks and bring forth flows. With that she slipped the pants on, walking towards her he draped the boxers over her head in a playful manner. "You forgot those" he said simply as he grabbed at her cunt, making the pants wet from the fluid that was already being released. "Next is the hair" he said with a grin, she'd need a nice trim.

Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 2:36 pm

She looked at him as she got done dressing and her cheeks where still hella red and she was starting to get hot her whole body starting to get hot from him staring at her it just turned her on so much. Smiling some as he pushed the boxers over her head she whimpered then took then off and started to take the pants off then put the boxers on then the pants and she gasped hard and bucked her hips against her brothers hands hard looking at him in the eyes she wasn't going to enjoy what he did after to her. Whimpering as he said it was time to do her hair she nodded then pushed his hand off her cunt and started to walk into the bathroom knowing he wouldn't want his nice clean carpet to get all dirty.

Thats one thing when he beat someone it was either in someone elses room or the living room where everyone had to see the beating or hearing the person to stop and get beat even harder. She whimpered some not knowing what he was going to do to her and she got a little scared looking at him as he came in and she looked in the mirror she was going to hate him cutting her hair but then again she was starting to get sick of how long it was.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 2:55 pm

He enjoyed tormenting her, feeling those hips and body buck against his simple actions- beating his palm heavily with love. He held what he had been given on his hand, swiftly coming behind her as she parked herself in the bathroom- ready for a trim. He pulled out a pair of scissors, running it under the faucet with his own fluidly milked hand. After a moment he was upon her, knees pressing angrily against her own as he started to chop at her hair, pulling it back with the comb he had pulled from the medicine cabinet. It looked like in the mirror that he was chopping off her hair with wild abandon, in truth he was just cutting her hair above her ears, giving her a very short look. He would have shaved her clean, but he liked a bit of hair on his victims. As he went he pressed his body closer to her until his chest was in her line of sight, he tossed the utensils away and kissed her on the head, messing up her short hair before trailing a hand down her side. He was heavier than her, so it would be a task to get him off, even with a nice good push.

Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 11:54 am

Maria looked at the scissors and whimpered some not wanting to have her hair cut off. Closing her eyes when he pushed his knees against her own she struggled some but then stopped as he started to cut her hair not wanting to get cut on accident. Biting her lip as she opened her eyes and his chest was right in her line of sight she blushed deeply again and looked up at him as he kissed her head. Looking away as he ran his hand down her side she trembled some and then looked back at him "bro please let me go I need to get my homework done for school I'm getting Fs and I don't want to flunk anymore". Bringing her hands to his chest she tryed pushing him off but it was hella hard since he weighed some much more then her. Looking up at him she got a scared look in her eyes and then looked away "I'm not yours and never will be I won't let you do anything to me I mean it".
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 12:09 pm

Homework? He thought listening to her as she tried to pry him off her body, he was in no mood. He wanted what he wanted, even if it was wholly unacceptable. Then again what else had he done that was? He growled from deep within his throat, hands clamping down on her shoulders as he tried to push him off. "Mean it. Really?" he spoke darkly in her ear, tongue rolling over her earlobe dangerously. He enjoyed her transformation, liking the sight of hi s new sister. People would question what had happened to her, but there was no other explanation aside from him. He was indeed cruel enough to force anyone into something they refused to do, his brute force one reason for that. Pressing down against her, his knees locking her in against the toilet she sat upon he slowly pulled a hand from her right shoulder; letting his filed nails scrape against her cheek. "How would you stop me? Won't you tell me?" he purred lusciously towards her while inquiring as he painted her neck with the blood he had been given before pressing the extra blood to her lips. "Have a drink, I assure you its not drugged" he was simply playing around, but that was like saying a grizzly bear wanted to play with a puppy. Someone was going to get hurt and severely damaged through it all.

Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 12:20 pm

Maria looked at him as he put his hand roughly on her shoulders and pushed her down. Biting her lip she looked up at him then away "bro no stop it". She closed her eyes wincing as his knees pressed her harder into the toliet seat and she looked up at him with a scared look in her eyes "You know it's wrong , why do you still do this??". She whimpered hard and brought her hands to his chest gripping his shirt once again and glaring into his eyes "GET THE FUCK OFF ME".She trembled as he purred in her ear and licked her earlobe then looked up at him with a scared look in her eyes after she was done glaring at him. She whimpered hard and winced as he scratched his nails across her cheek and closed her eyes as he played with the blood on her neck. Licking the blood from his finger like a good pup would do if the owner had a peice of food or a treat. Biting her lip she looked away and whimpered some "I will call the cops on you if you do anything to me and you know I have the guts to no matter what happens to me you will go to jail and I will be free to do what I wish". She whimpered and tryed pushing him off again "Bro no please don't do this please I'm begging you just leave me alone".
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 1:08 pm

She just kept speaking. He knew that well as she threatened with he police- fa! He was never afraid of those men in uniforms, they where like any other person, able to be twisted and turned inside out once you applied enough pressure. "I don't think you thought that over well enough sister" he purred darkly, he could easily get out. It was a snitch in his opinion even if he had to become a wanted man. "Just a bite" he purred going to her neck and sinking his teeth in savagely. He was much like a beast as times, ravenous and here he was asking for more blood as always. Sucking on the markings he made against her neck he took in about a pint before sucking against her skin, making the bite marks faded behind the guise of a hickey. "That's for now... " he purred, pushing off of her as he pulled at her hair as he rose. "No go do some home work..." he spoke waltzing off towards his room as he exited the bathroom. He would quite enjoy this one, once she was admitted that she was truly a man by those outside he would win. That was one reason for why he wanted her dressed that way, well aside from his want and lust for other men- something she hadn't quite known off.

Hitting the bed, he drew his cell to his body, crossing his legs as he listened to a voice mail he had recieved. "Fresh meat" he purred softly as he listened. It seemed he had been 'invited' to a party and would need to bring a 'friend' with him. Not that he'd tell his sister what was instore for her. She was going to come no matter what she felt like. Even with the party being tomorrow night.

Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 9:13 am

Maria whimpered some and looked at him "Bro leave me the fuck alone now". She looked at him some then away as he started to talk to her and just saying one bite. Biting her own lip as he lowered his head she yelped as he sunk his teeth into her neck but knew not to move. Growling deeply some she grabbed his chest and pushed as hard as she could but still couldn't get him off. Looking at him as he started to suck on the marks and make them into hickeys she sighed and knew her brother would be getting his way from now on. Looking at him as he pulled back she slapped his hand away from her hair and started to get up on her own running into her room and slamming the door. She went over to her bed falling down on it and bringing her knees to her chest crying silently.

This wasn't fair it wasn't supposed to happen like this. He was supposed to be a good brother not bad like this making her into his own personal slut and making her dress like a boy. Looking at the time she sighed and got up tears falling down her cheeks as she rose. Going over to her desk she sat down and started to do some homework before she fell alseep from the tiring and stressful day.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 9:41 am

He had amused himself in his room for sometime, mulling over how he'd get her their and such before placing his phone on his nightstand. Pants down as he played around a bit, generally he would get bored. That was seen by his actions, then he'd start to do the things he usually did, but when there was really no one that would appreciate a release he was left with himself. Hand over his member as he rested flat against his sheets. He'd do it. Again. Again and again. It was what passed his mind in the darkest parts of the night, the lust for wanting a pleasured release. Through it all, he kept his moans inside himself- having finally trained his form to show no pleasure to anyone outside unless they deserved it. Pumping he finally released only to stomach, fingers catching the mixture that he had secreted before taking it down from his digits. Purring darkly after his little bit of 'fun' he went to the bathroom and washed his waist off a bit before slipping into bed. He'd sleep for some time, known for doing that virtually everyday. That and his horrible temper when he was woken in the morning kept most from him in the mornings. Their only time without him, their little refuge.

Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 9:59 am

Maria closed her eyes and layed her head down on the desk and fell asleep for a little bit until she got uncomfortable. Biting her lip some she got up and went over to the bed laying down on the bed not even being cold from how scared she was. Laying down she curled up into a ball and closed her eyes and layed her head down soon falling asleep. She was a sound sleeper not hearing if anyone broke into the house and thats what scared her was that her brother was the same so if anyone started to come into the house and they were both asleep no one would know it. Even if she got raped or kidnapped no one would her or her even feel someone touch her she would just give out a whimper.

Waking up the next morning she went into the bathroom brushing her hair out then went over to her brothers room trembling some not knowing if she should wake him but she was hungry. Biting her lip she went over to his bed and got on it then started to shake him some "bro I'm hungry get up please I want something to eat and you know I can't reach the cabinets". She whimpered some when he didn't give up then sighed some getting up he was going to kill her for touching his loud speaker radio/Cd player. Biting her lip hard she turned it on then cranked it up loud with his hardest rock CD on.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 10:21 am

Not that he cared about her hunger much, especially while he was sleeping. He felt the arms on his body and his form shaking but refused to wake. He wasn't a light sleeper, but that didn't mean he couldn't feel what was happening around him. The moment he heard his music blasting he let out a loud snarl, hands gripping the sheets like a maniac as he jolted forward. He wasn't to happy about this one as he licked his lips, eyes opening to stare directly at her with his bloody stares. waking his virtually meant murderer, at least that was how one described what he did when he woke up enraged. Slipping from his bed he converged on her swiftly, a hand grabbing the remote to shut it off while the other gripped her arm tightly. "Have you forgotten already?" he hissed angrily. He hadn't even rested as much as his body wanted, but at this point it didn't protest as much as he yanked her back, the music shutting down. "What do you want you worm?" he snapped in her face. His eyes dead sent on a 'meal' that he could sink from her side again. If she was willing to wake him roughly he was willing to punish her roughly.

Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 10:30 am

Maria whimpered knowing he was going to be pissed and even knew that something was going to happen to her but she didn't care right then. Biting her lip she looked at him with a scared look in her eyes as he gave her the dead glare and backed up against the cabinet where his CD/radio was. Looking at him she whimpered hard and yelped as he gripped her arm so tightly "bro stop it please I'm just hungry I just wanted something to eat and you know I can't reach anything". Whimpering hard when he looked at her and she knew that he would probaly get at her neck again but she wasn't going to let him take charge of her again.

She didn't want this life or anything in this life. Looking at him she yanked her arm out of his hand then started to run towards her room. Knowing he would be faster she was scared that he would come after her which he might "Your a dog and always will be nothing more nothing less to me your not even worth the ground we stand on bitch". She got to her room then looked at him with an even more scared look in her eyes starting to shut the door so she could lock it and be in her room without him doing anything to her. She would run to the next door neighbors and tell them what happened then he would go to jail.......hopefullly.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 10:50 am

"All you do is talk- that's it.. talk." he was agitated to a degree that was manageable, but that wouldn't last long as he forced herself from his grip and started for her room. Naturally he followed, getting to the door as he heard a click from the lock. Crossing his arms angrily he watched the door before pressing his foot heavily to the wood. "Do you remember when I was younger... when I took karate?" he asked through the door, breathing somewhat irregular at this point. It seemed that his body was somewhat giving up on him for his sudden rage that coursed through it. It needed something to calm him down, that was what blood did. That was why he drank so much of it at a given time. "I sliced the board with my hands... don't you think I could do the same with my feet?" he squeaked slightly through the door as he pressed against it with his weight. The wood quickly producing an indent as he whipped his forehead. "Damnation" he mumbled under his breathe, closing his eyes. It wasn't like him to so suddenly stop like this, he was usually much more relentless when it came to a chase and she'd see it easily as he huffed once.

Slowly he pulled his foot off the door. "Forget this" he hissed stumbling towards the stairs to go down for the kitchen. He hadn't slept enough, he felt hungry and thirsty along with his want for blood. Not something he could run on for so long unless he saw a true way to get something fulfilled. Running after his sister he had the possibility of getting blood, but he didn't want to mare her up entirely yet. He needed her for the 'party' tonight.

Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 11:06 am

Maria whimpered hard and got a scared look in her eyes as she could hear how hard his breathing was. It was like that when he was in a rage and she didn't want this. Going over to her closet she got some clothes and other stuff putting it into her backpack for school then going over to the window she opened it fast enough and loud enough for her brother to hear. She was going to run and she was going to have him put in jail she had enough marks for what he had done to her to proscute him. Throwing her bag down she started to climb out and she whimpered a little not wanting this to happen she wanted her brother to be normal but that woud never happen. Biting her lip she jumped down then got her backpack and started to run towards the front yard hoping her brother wouldn't get her in the process.

She was going to run to her BFs place then to have them go to the police. They won't belive someone like her who liked the stuff that happened to her. Sighing some she plopped down and looked at the sun rising. Why was she doing this?? Why was she running away from something that gave her the stuff she wanted??Why..why why?? She sighed and decided she would take anything her brother wanted even if it meant her being dom sometimes. Going back into the house she went over to him and ran a hand down his chest then nibbled on his neck lightly telling him to go ahead and bite hers.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 11:26 am

He had been in the kitchen, grabbing down a few bowls with cereal. If he knew her well enough she'd be done here gripping about how hungry she was once she felt he wasn't ready to bash her in again. He was cut off guard as he spooned a bit of cereal into his mouth when the other barged into the front. A hand of hers going down his chest as she latched onto his neck. This was new, but he liked it- tossing the spoon towards the sink he swiftly sunk his teeth into her flesh without any thoughts. His fangs puncturing her skin yet again--in the same place as last time- as he started to suck. He was partial to doing the same place over and over again, despite how much it would hurt when the previous scar or cut was reopened in the same painful fashion. Taking in a bigger amount than the previous night he took his teeth from her neck and let his tongue roll over the wound. Eyes staring down at her, she was embracing him. Something he quite enjoyed as he pressed her closer to his body. She could bite him if she wanted, but she wouldn't be allowed to draw blood. Only he could.

Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 11:33 am

She knew not to push it to far and knew not to draw blood she could sense that he was the dom one and he was the one that was supposed to be the only dom. Whimpering and wincing some as he bit into the same spot she closed her eyes and gasped hard bringing her hands up his chest and to his hair then back down to his chest and gripping onto the shirt he had on. She loved how they were going to get along from now one she would love him more then anything even if that meant breaking up with her BF. She truly now loved her brother more then her BF which was a big step for her. Looking at him as he looked down at her she smiled some and nuzzled her head into his neck and licked it some. Smiling she giggled as he brought her closer to his body and she layed her head down on his chest and wrapped her arms around his neck. She was in love truly for the first time she had found the person she wanted to be with and she didn't even know it all along that it was her own brother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] Empty

Back to top Go down

Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next