Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

//under a guise// Corrupted Line Of Thought.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female
Number of posts : 958
Registration date : 2008-08-14

//under a guise// Corrupted Line Of Thought. Empty
PostSubject: //under a guise// Corrupted Line Of Thought.   //under a guise// Corrupted Line Of Thought. EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 12:30 pm

//under a guise// Corrupted Line Of Thought. Untitled-56

So I went to work last night. Let me tell you I was nervous as ever, the lady who works before me left me in charge of the deli with the cook. The thing is the cook knows only a little english, mainly hebrew. So any talking we tried to have ended with him or me giggling with no clue what to say next. So I had some customers- and they where nice, even had a few people who ran in and hurt themselves. Well actually one person ran in with her lip bleeding with her father. I gave her ice and a little kid came in who opened one of the drink machines with a sliding door. Stuck her head in and BAM. She's crying since she got hurt. I didn't know what to do, but at least she was okay. I got a dollar tip off some guy after weighting him. So it wasn't so bad in the end. Though it was horribly boring at one point, no people there just me and the chef and I'm like. I want a drink, so I drank like three bottles for the hell of it and ate some food. Not much more to do at the deli. I even got to play my gameboy while I was closing everything down. We closed a half hour early due to no traffic....

And my 'boss'--- worker before who supervises me when she can evidently likes me.

All I can say is. Yay I survived and I have a job.

//under a guise// Corrupted Line Of Thought. Untitled-57

Last edited by CorruptedHatred on Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: //under a guise// Corrupted Line Of Thought.   //under a guise// Corrupted Line Of Thought. EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 2:51 pm

Oh yeah now that I think about it. I wonder if anyone realized that I'm jewish yet... Anyway- that means I won't be on, on my holidays and my sabbath.

So usually I won't be on after sunset Friday.

I'll be back after sunset Saturday if my dad lets me.

So this week I think its at like 7:30... so I have like... 2 hours left until I get kicked off.

;huggles all; Merf I wanta be on~~~

So I can answer role-plays and talk to you guys. =D

Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: //under a guise// Corrupted Line Of Thought.   //under a guise// Corrupted Line Of Thought. EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 1:26 pm

Haven't been on in a bit... or more like- I haven't been on for long periods of time at a time. So I'm sort of in and out of the site along with a few others.

Though at the moment I've got a video game I'm stuck playing: pokemon, go figure, right?

It's the stadium xd one, where you get shadow lugia on it.

Anyway... I checked some of places where I was role-playing and noticed the posts where shot. Or something weird happened? Made me wonder. What's up with the site...?

XD' Besides. I'll be on and off today and the rest of the week. Since soon I have a few holidays that'll keep me off for a bit. I'm pretty sure they start this weekend... so yeah...

Anyway... XD' Yeah... I'd say call me but.. I don't leave my cell on sites...

Here's a few things that you can try to contact me XD'

soliaonline: The King Of Yaoi

gaiaonline: TheMoonsRenewal

neopets: link432316

aim: bluemaniacwind

yahoo: corrupted_hatred@yahoo.com

msn: hollow_melody@hotmail.com

email: send it to my msn

I can't think of anything else... so there you go <33 Later guys... I'll be on my wii... oh yeah.. if you want to 'talk' to me through the wii leave me your email :]

Last edited by CorruptedHatred on Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: //under a guise// Corrupted Line Of Thought.   //under a guise// Corrupted Line Of Thought. EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 6:51 pm

I would actually write things here... but I'm more used to bottling things inside... so that's why I don't ever talk about much of anything. XD'

Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male
Number of posts : 307

PostSubject: Re: //under a guise// Corrupted Line Of Thought.   //under a guise// Corrupted Line Of Thought. EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 7:11 pm

Whats your email? Or I could text you Wink
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: //under a guise// Corrupted Line Of Thought.   //under a guise// Corrupted Line Of Thought. EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 7:14 pm

I can't text I don't have a plan and I like never answer my emails. Nor my facebook for that matter. The best thing is aim in my case. XD ;hugs thor;

Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: //under a guise// Corrupted Line Of Thought.   //under a guise// Corrupted Line Of Thought. EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 7:20 pm

Okay. Aim me up babes. And FACEBOOK!
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: //under a guise// Corrupted Line Of Thought.   //under a guise// Corrupted Line Of Thought. EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 7:26 pm

What is your aim and facebook thor? XD?

Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: //under a guise// Corrupted Line Of Thought.   //under a guise// Corrupted Line Of Thought. EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 7:27 pm

PM me biotch
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: //under a guise// Corrupted Line Of Thought.   //under a guise// Corrupted Line Of Thought. EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 7:34 pm

Don't call me bitch you hammer man xD'

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: //under a guise// Corrupted Line Of Thought.   //under a guise// Corrupted Line Of Thought. Empty

Back to top Go down

//under a guise// Corrupted Line Of Thought.
Page 1 of 1