Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female
Number of posts : 958
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 12:09 pm

Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 2 Untitled-50
Been looking forward to the future---

She was moving with his own actions, hands traveling up his chest then back down to it again. He kept his neck open for her as she went for it, licking and nuzzling it affectionately. Then her head was against his chest, arms around his neck- he purred, welcoming it. As long as she didn't fight to be on the top he was fine with everyone, stroking her hair a bit now as he thought back to why she had woken him up. "Why did you wake me up?" he spoke. He hadn't even heard the other talk about being hungry, he had simply gotten up in a rage and attacked her. Now here they where. His ears twitching slightly as he eyed her. "Where you hungry or something?" he said thinking. There had been no bowls in the sink or the drying rack which meant she had probably been hungry, now he had taken down a bowl with cereal and milk for the both of them. "Eat" he ordered after a moment. He hadn't even eaten actually, well aside from his blood lusts- but he also needed to finish his breakfast too.

Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female
Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 4:10 pm

Maria smiled as he stroked her hair then nuzzled her head into his chest. Looking at him as he asked her if she was hungry she nodded and looked down "yeah thats the reason I was waking you up big bro your the only one that can reach the cabinets". She kept close to him as he took the bowl down and filled it with ceral then put some milk in it. Going over to the table she grabbed his hand then put his bowl down next to hers and she smiled some looking at him "bro so I was thinking". She looked at him then down "I'm starting to like you more then my BF what do you say about you and me..well..you..know". She looked at him and blushed deeply "you know me more then anyone else and all so I was hoping you could be with me". She looked away hoping he didn't reject her he was the perfect one for her. He knew how to make her love him and knew how to make her respond to him.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 4:24 pm

Starting on his food as she sat him down besides him, he listened to her. Hearing everything she had to say while watching her motions. Her blush was what kept him interested as he lifted his bowl and downed what he hadn't eaten yet into his mouth, doing a hard gulp until he pressed the bowl to the table; licking his lips hotly towards her. "I accept" he said it about as simply as he could as he pulled her off her seat and onto his open lap. An arm going around her body to steady her as his hand rested at her rear end. His other grabbing her chin as his thumb ran over her lips softly. "I accept" he repeated. Other times he would have beaten her, but his mood had changed- in better spirits as he removed his thumb, letting it slid to her chin as he pressed a strong kiss to her lips, body pulling her closer so that her cunt was against his member. He was used to being gay and would stay with her as long as she dressed as a man. "Stay as a man... and I will stay with you" he stayed bluntly as he forced her against his chest, letting her room to place her head as he stroked her hair. He hadn't even given her time to eat.

Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 4:31 pm

Maria had just sat down when he pulled her onto his lap. Looking at him in the eys she smiled and nuzzled his neck "Thank you bro you mean everything to me and if I lost you I would probaly...". She stopped herself before she got to the bad part and she whimpered some looking into her eyes telling him everything. That she would kill herself and never feel bad if all the guys around her missed her so. It was her brother that she loved no one else. Kissing him back she wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed harder into the kiss looking into his eyes. When he pulled back she nodded and gasped as he pulled her closer and his member pushed against her cunt. Biting her lip she layed her head one his chest and nuzzled his hand as he stroked her hair.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 4:50 pm

He listened to her, that was something he did rather much, since she did talk more than he. He would ramble at times, but for a short period as he stroked her hair. Feeling her face against his hand. She must have been used to calling him bro as opposed to him name Akito. Not that it truly fit him so well, he was used to it- their names varying depending on how their parents had felt at the time. His mother had been hot in the collar about Japan when they named him, hence his name. Keeping her against him he thought- he needed to tell her about the party tonight. A great time would probably be after breakfast; that was if they ever got to that point. Slowly he readjusted her so that her back was to his chest, he grabbed her bowl and pulled it to her. "Eat" he spoke. He had after all torn her from her meal.

Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 11:33 am

She looked up at him then nuzzled his neck and chest and then kept her head on his chest to feel comfort. Biting her lip some as she felt like he was going to tell her something that she wasn't going to like she looked at him then looked at her bowl of ceral as he told her to eat. Nodding some she started to eat small bites until she was done then she went over to the sink and washed the bowl , put it on the drying rack and then went back over to her brothers lap. Sighing some she looked him in the eyes and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him "I will do anything for you bro as long as you keep me safe".
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 12:01 pm

Watching the other as she ate he had started to stroke her hair, keeping her close until she had gone to wash the dishes. His eyes always on her until she was back at him. "I will" he was serious, he'd kill or rape anyone who did anything to her. Well he had even worse things than that, but that was for those that really ticked him off. He started to stroke her hair again before he kissed her neck. "We're going to a party tonight" he purred to her, lips against her skin. She had no way around it, he wanted her there so he could have her. Not many would realize she was a girl unless she showed it to them, they'd think he was his boyfriend- something the other hoped for due to his dark advances and mannerisms. He scared the other shitless most of the time, but they still invited him over- in fear of his anger towards them. Ah yes he had many curled around his little pinky finger, tight and secure.

Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 12:12 pm

Maria looked at him as he still stroked her hair then she smiled some kissing his neck "okay bro what would you like me to wear??". She looked at him then smiled and tilted her head looking into his eyes wondering what was going to happen at the party. She whimpered some at how many guys were going to be there and she hoped no one would hurt her. She didn't want to be hurt cause she knew that one person or those people would get hurt even worse and she didn't want anything happening to her or her brother or even lose her brother.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 12:19 pm

"You can pick from my wardrobe..." he spoke, kissing her neck softly. Slowly he pulled her into his arms and started up the stairs. Well yes he was strong, she would know that as he drew her into his room and pushed her onto his bed, getting atop her within seconds. "You can do that later though..." he spoke, pressing his member against her cunt. He was always active, but it depended on his mood really. Pressing part of his chest to the other's chest, he kissed the other's neck softly. Nuzzling against the side of her face before he cupped her chin. "Much later" he grinned, that was unless she fought to get out.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 12:30 pm

Maria smiled as he picked her up then nodded some laying her head on his shoulder "Okay bro I'm fine with that". She looked at him as they went into his room and she got a scared look in her eyes and whimpered hard as he set her on his bed and got ontop of her. Biting her lip she gasped as his cock pressed against her cunt and her hips bucked against his hips. Looking at him she whimpered and brought her hands down his chest then to his pants and started to undo them "Yeah bro we can do that later I guess". She knew not to fight back caues then he would go even more rough on her and she had learned her lesson. Biting her lip as he moved his chest onto hers she nodded and kissed him back nipping and sucking at his neck but not drawing blood.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 12:39 pm

The feeling of hips against his own, he quite enjoyed as she started at his pants. Even with being gay, he had his moment when he simply wanted to play, no matter what your gender was. Though admittedly now that she looked like a boy it was easier on him when it came to going after her. He never did like the girlish looks, that was why he liked men better aside from their packages. Pressing heavily against her, his eyes scanned her form- he wanted to feel her shiver against his form and beg for him. Feeling her go to his neck, he swiftly stretched it out a bit to giver her better room. He wanted to see everything she got, that and see her convulse under him in ecstasy.

Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 9:10 am

Maria whimpered some as he didn't do that much. Closing her eyes as he pressed his body against hers and scanned her body she trembled some just from his touch not knowing how hard he was going to go on her. Biting into his neck hard she drew blood then quickly drew her head back and got a scared look in her eyes knowing she wasn't supposed to do that. Whimpering she looked at him and nuzzled his chest and whimpered hard "I didn't mean to bro I didn't I just got a little scared". She nuzzled his chest and then after she got his pants undone she brought her legs up and pushed them and his boxers down then whimpered some looking at him then away blushing some. She had never seen her brother like this and she was just a little embarassed and she would be even more embarassed when he saw her naked.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 10:24 am

His ears twitched as if nothing had happened when she sunk in harder than normal, eyes slowly looking down at her angrily. He could feel the slick feel of blood slowly roll down his neck. She had breached something that he didn't take entirely lightly- trying to apologize with words as she slipped both his and her undergarments off. He was still pressed heavily against her, still dead set on other things, but the blood had got to him. His eyes growing angrier as he closed the extra room he had given her, the staining liquid drawing to his shirt swiftly. "....." it looked as if he was going to scream at her, his mouth opening but no words being produced before his lips where drawn back together. A nasty smile lighting up his face as he pressed his member to her folds. No he wasn't going to be nice. Hell. Would he ever be? Swiftly he pressed in hard and accurate. Even if he was a gay man, he could play with her- he wasn't entirely against the pussy of a girl, he just preferred men- naturally. His nails dug into the sheets at his side, body going in violently before going out. it would have been a more pleasant ride had she not peirced his skin.

Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 11:26 am

She whimpered as he got an angry look in his eyes then she looked away whimpering even harder when he looked like he was going to scream at her. Biting her lip as he put his member up to her dripping wet pussy folds she closed her eyes and brought her hands to his chest and gripped onto his shirt hard and she looked at him with an even more scared look in her eyes. Yelping as he thrusted hard into her she looked away and got tears in her eyes. She had never let a guy touch her except her brother so that meant she wasn't so loose. Looking at him she closed her eyes and gasped hard leaning her head back and screaming as he started to fuck her so hard "I'm..I'm..I'm I'm sorry bro I didn't mean to and you know it". She whimpered hard and dug her nails into his chest making him bleed once more but how could she not when he was going at her so hard "bro please calm down please you know I didn't mean it".
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 11:39 am

More blood. All it did was anger him more as he felt her nails ink into his flesh. He didn't seem to hear her and her cries as he pumped in, his member going ridge slowly from his vicious actions. Though it seemed after about five minutes of torture he slowed, stopping for a moment to simply glare at her- swiftly he sunk his teeth into her neck. The same exact spot as before as hes tarted to take in her blood. His tense body slowly growing more pliable, it was his own release- blood was the only thing that truly calmed him down; indeed it could infuriate him as well. He sucked, pulling her closer to his form despite all the blood that poured down his body, trickling now. Popping his teeth from her neck, he eyed her "DRINK" he ordered her, pressing his bleeding neck against her lips. There was no way around it, if she was going to prick him like that she would have to ingest some of it--- at least until it stopped bleeding. Otherwise he'd hammer her harder.

Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 12:11 pm

Maria screamed some more as he kept on going so hard and vicious with her. Biting her lip she dug her nails even deeper into his skin and shirt trying to calm herself down and not be so scared or hurt. Looking at him as he lowered his head she knew what was going to happen and yelped as he sunk his teeth into her neck once more. Biting her lip she closed her eyes and whimpered some as he drank her blood then she looked at him as he said drink to her. Pulling her head back and looking away she closed her eyes taking in a deep breathe then starting to drink the blood till it stopped coming then she pulled her head back and looking at him in the eyes "bro I didn't mean to please don't go hard anymore I haven't had sex for a while".
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 12:36 pm

His tongue had run over his own lips as she drank, pleased to see her do as she apologized again. Slowly he pressed a kiss to her trembling lips. "Pull your nails out of my chest" he said to her, eyes still narrowed as he kissed the edges of her lips, leaving traces of her blood there. Now he started slow with her, instead of attacking her savagely with his member, he went in easy trying to pleasure her this time. She knew how he hated being peirced and would hate it more if she continued, his member doing a 360 in her form, wanting to hear her moan.

Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 1:02 pm

Maria looked at him and whimpered some as he licked his lips not knowing what excatly that meant. Biting her lip as he kissed her lips and kept his eyes narrowed at her she nodded then let loose her nails from his shirt and chest then ran them down his sides and kissed him back. Letting her hands go into his and grip them tightly as he started to thrust into her slowly. Biting her lip some she closed her eyes leaning her head back and maoning loudly also bucking her hips against his.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 1:19 pm

That was fine, now that her nails weren't in his form anymore he released his angry expression to a more serious one as he started to work on her. Feeling the hips brush up against his form along with hearing her moans. Just what he wanted, pressing a kiss to her lips as she moaned. He would make this one a bit quick, simply because he was already half way there while inside her; the earlier heavy pumping having gotten him there at this point. Though he'd still get her into a good mood as he started to work a bit faster and harder- not as he had started out, but enough to open her up more and send her into convulses against him. Pulling his lips from her, he grinned. "Say you love me... scream it aloud... Maria..." he spoke in a seductive purr. He rarely said her name, usually more interested in leaving her nameless--- though now that he thought about it. He'd need to make her a 'male' name. That would happen after.

Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 3:18 pm

Maria looked at him as his tense muscles went down and she sighed some not wanting to get in trouble again. Biting her lip as he started to go a little faster she maoned louder and felt like she was about to cum but held herself back so she would cum when her brother came. Looking at him then away she bucked her hips against his and gripped onto his hands hard trying not to make anymore marks on him then it came she couldn't hold back anymore. Just hearing him say her name for the first time in such a long time made her cum. Her head thrown back and her back arched as high as it could go. Her body shaking in pleasure and she screamed "I love you brother". She looked at him and kissed him then maoned again as she came some more biting her lip hard from all the pleasure that was going through her body.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 3:43 pm

He kept a strong grip on her hands like she did his, feeling the bucking hips against his form as he worked a little harder. Akito always did like it hard, not many others did in the beginning. He didn't care, he liked it quick and fast with most. Feeling her body release he grinned- her body going strong against his form as she did what was natural to her. Arch her back and moan. Feeling her kiss him, he grinned- finally releasing into her. He would take a bit longer than most men, simply because he drew out his release as he went. It was something he pleasured himself in as he finally let her hear him moan. A soft yet vicious sound from his lips, though one could feel a slight pleasure in hearing him. After all, he rarely did moan out.

Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 7:05 pm

Maria whimpered as he released into her and trembled from his hot cum sticking to her wet inner walls. Looking at him she giggled as he maoned then looked away and nuzzled his neck while still looking away. She didn't want him to see her blush never would she again and she kissed his cheek knowing that he was going to be with him for a long long time. Biting her lip she shook her head and looked at him blushing deeply then kissed him forcefully and she looked at the time wondering what time the party started. Pulling back from the kiss she smiled some and looked at him then narrowed her eyes "What time does the party start bro??". She wondered and she knew she had to take her birth control she didn't want to get pregnant and her brother kick her out of the house for a mistake she made.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 7:40 pm

Ah yes, he moaned out a few times as he released- feeling her face against his neck which seemed to make him grow in pleasure. Letting out a little louder his last moan, he stared down at her. Being forced into a kiss which he devoured hungrily before she drew back. Hearing her as he glanced at the clock- 6 pm, the party was at 8 but it wasn't exactly so close. "Eight..." he purred darkly. His wounds where completely done bleeding at this point, already going hard against his skin. "lets get dressed..." he spoke, licking the other's neck, nipping at it after a moment. A hand going through the other's hair. "You need a boy's name..." he said, playfully nipping her nose. This was about as playful as he had ever gotten with her, then again he was on a sexual high and his member was still resting inside her.

Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 8:08 pm

Maria looked at him as he devoured the kiss and she giggled some as he licked at her neck. Looking away at the wall she smiled some happy that her brother and her were getting closer. Nuzzling his neck as he put his hand in her hair she whimpered some and looked back at him "how about..Seth??". She nuzzled his neck and then nipped it lightly looking at him in the corner of her eyes. Smiling into the nipping she bucked her hips fast against his then brought her hands to his chest and started to push on him "yeah I need to get cleaned off with all our mixed sweat and cum and then get dressed meaning you ahve to get off me so I can go take a shower". She smirked some looking him in the eyes not knowing if he would take that as giving him attitude or just playing around which she was.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 8:17 pm

"I like the name Seth" he purred as she spoke it out. Actually he did, though he didn't admit to many a things. The hips to his simply pleasured him as he sat inside her, his tone then changed a bit as he felt her trying to push him off. He didn't want that as he pressed against her hands, weight against her strength. Hearing what she said, he grinned- eyes sparkling and he forced her into a sitting hug. The base of his member sitting against her opening as this happened. "I have a better idea..." he spoke, nipping at her ear before whispering into it. "We can shower together my dear." in no way was he kidding. Plus if they did he could try a different method with going in her, that was as long as the water wasn't to hot for him. Even with his body always being hot, he liked cold temperatures more. That was why his sheets where thin along with his clothing.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]   Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teaching sister about new things [me and CorruptedHatred]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next