Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Sweet Little Heart Breakers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-08-07

My Sweet Little Heart Breakers Empty
PostSubject: My Sweet Little Heart Breakers   My Sweet Little Heart Breakers EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 6:48 pm

Name: Raphael

Short Description: Raphael is male, his counterpart can be of either gender, though a male counterpart tends to be the best. Raphael appearance wise is a about eighteen years old with short dirty blond hair. He always has a tattoo of a cross on his back. He has a tongue and eyebrow piercing. Raphael is a masochist, because he now embraces a curse placed on him called Peona's Sense. (This forces him to feel pleasure instead of pain unless forced into below freezing temperature where the curse reverses and everything is painful). Due to the fact that his 'god' refuses to remove the curse he has the tendency to be stubborn, rude and aggressive.

Sample:
Raphael shook his head as he stood on the street. "This is my fucking real form," he hissed angrily. "Sorry I'm not some loser man who has nothing better to do then work out." Raphael's vibrant blue eyes stared at the demon before him. "So I'm a tad smaller then what you thought I'd be. I can still kick that ugly ass of yours," he said with acid dripping from his voice. The angel gazed off to the distance, wiping a little bit of blood from his lips. He stood there listening to the demon rant about how unholy he was. Pissed off wasn't even close to describing how the angel felt at the moment. He put a hand on his hip and spat onto the ground.

"Now listen here you goddamn whore," he started off moving to the demon and pressing his finger against the other's chest. "So what if I moaned? What's the big deal? So I got off on something that was suppose to hurt. Shouldn't you be happy about that?" Raphael stared up at the demon. He didn't care if the demon was larger then him, nor did he care that he probably sounded like some whiny little brat.

"Now tear out the other wing, I feel so off balanced," he said before turning his back to the demon. "Unless you're a pussy then I can settle with you sucking my cock," the angel said before raising his fingers up and a cigarette appeared in his hand. It lit up on it's own before he took a nice long drag from it, exhaling after a moment and looking over his shoulder. "Come on you ass, do it already," he said with a wicked grin. "Or is the little angel too much for you to handle?"
Back to top Go down

My Sweet Little Heart Breakers
Page 1 of 1