Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This Heart Has A Mind Of Its Own

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female
Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-12-30

This Heart Has A Mind Of Its Own Empty
PostSubject: This Heart Has A Mind Of Its Own   This Heart Has A Mind Of Its Own EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 2:43 pm

Mr. William Turner sighed softly as he looked at his classroom happily. He had spend the last two weeks here getting everything ready for his new students. He was going to be teaching a junior class this year. He was looking forward towards his last class. It was an English Honors class and he could teach them some real forms of literature. He took a deep breath and walked to the computer to try and remember some of the names. The bell rang signaling that the students will start to come in. He stood by the door and greeted himself as he shook their hand. He noticed one of the girls were sad and he decided he was going to ask her about it later.

He decided to go on with class. He continued to notice the girl was down yet ignored it. William sighed as he gave them a reading assignment. He grabbed the books and handed them out to the students as they were leaving the door. He looked at the girl he had been eyeing all day and looked at her sadly. "Are you okay? Just because I am your teacher doesn't mean I can't talk to you. So what happened? Did you break up with your boyfriend or what?" he asked casually and smiled.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightWolfess
Virgin
MoonlightWolfess

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: This Heart Has A Mind Of Its Own   This Heart Has A Mind Of Its Own EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 10:31 pm

Roxanne, or Roxy for short looked up at him and smiled some. "No, it isn't a breakup. Family stuff." She said as she looked up at him with her Emerald green eyes. She had dark brown hair that was long and curly, and was currently pulled back into a pony tail. In the holes in her ears were a pair of white 'Fender' guitar pick earrings. Around her neck was some kind of 'key to my heart' type looking necklace as it was a silver key with hearts on it. Today she wore a pair of black shoes on her feet, a pair of blue jeans that were loose on her, but no baggy, a 'Montgomery Gentry' t-shirt, and a zip up hoodie with a dragon on it. She loved photography, to play electric guitar, to sing and to write songs.

She sighed and walked back into the room. "My dad... He's... Abusive." She said and looked back at him as he stood at the door. "You are only my teacher anyway, so why should it bother you? I thought teachers weren't supposed to give a damn about the students they teach." Roxy said as she continued to look at him, wandering what his reaction would be to finding out that her father abused her.
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

PostSubject: Re: This Heart Has A Mind Of Its Own   This Heart Has A Mind Of Its Own EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:55 am

William looked at the Roxy girl as she told him about her family being the problem. He thought of a new baby coming into her family or maybe the grandparents were in the house. His eyes widened once he heard the words. Her father beat her. He scratched his head and shook it. "No. . .We aren't all like that. I know this is weird but I have a big house. You could sleep in that if you want to." he offered and gulped.

"I promsie I am not doing this to be creepy or anything." he told her. He handed her the book and looked at her with a small smile. "Are you going to the museum this weekend? They have old music and what not there. I was thinking of going with my little niece." he smiled happily. He spoiled that girl to no end.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightWolfess
Virgin
MoonlightWolfess

Female

PostSubject: Re: This Heart Has A Mind Of Its Own   This Heart Has A Mind Of Its Own EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 12:20 pm

She looked at him. "Where do you think I should tell my dad that I'm am going, a friends house and just.... don't come back?" Roxanne asked. She smiled some. "No, it's not weird, at least I don't think so. I feel like it's good to know that there is at least one person that gives a damn what happens to me, and about what he does to me." The girl said as she leaned up against the desk, if she didn't wear make up you would see all kinds of marks all over her body, all from her father. "How about we talk more about it tomorrow? Today is his day off and if I don't get home as soon as I can he will go phyco on me when I get home." In all honesty, she didn't want to leave, something about William made her feel.... Safe.

She smiled some at him. "I don't know... I want to go but it depends if he will let me out of the house. He thinks that the world is out to take him from me. When really, he is the only one hurting me." Roxy said and shrugged. It was clear by the hurt in her eyes that you could see if you really looked into her eyes that the abuse, weither it was phycilly, mentally, sexually or all three had been going on for some extended length of time now. And that it had made her a stronger person.
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

PostSubject: Re: This Heart Has A Mind Of Its Own   This Heart Has A Mind Of Its Own EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 1:26 pm

William smiled at the girl's question. He hadn't thought of it clearly enough. "I guess a friend would be a good idea." he chuckled and smiled. "I care about all my students. You are a special case. I was abused by my father and I know how it feels. He was also sexually abusive." he sighed and scratched his head. He often went to the domestic violence facility to talk about it with other victims. "Yes we will talk about it more. Would you like me to give you a ride home?" he asked happily.

"Well my niece would be excited to have someone with her. She is five years old and spoiled by me. I have warned you." he chuckled and gave him his cell phone number. "Please contact me if anything comes up. I also put my address on there if you need a safe haven to run away to." he informed her and smiled as he gave her the book.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightWolfess
Virgin
MoonlightWolfess

Female

PostSubject: Re: This Heart Has A Mind Of Its Own   This Heart Has A Mind Of Its Own EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:40 am

Luna smiled some at him, there was something about that she just couldn't help but smile when she was with him. She looked outside and it looked like it might start raining soon. "Sure, but you don't have to." She said. "My uncle is the same way with me. He is more like my dad than my own father is." She said and shrugged. "He lives out of state, though." The girl added. What she didn't bother today was that she hadn't told her uncle about the abuse yet, but, in all honesty she personally thought he knew something was going on, but her uncle had no proof.

The girl put the card in her pocket and smiled at him some. "Thanks, but you know you don't have to do all of this for me, Mr. Turner." Luna had a feeling he had other reasons that, him being a teacher, couldn't admit aloud to one of his students, but maybe that was just her. Not that she would admit it to anybody but she did have a crush on him. "She looked at the time and sighed. "If he is home, I'm dead when I get there." Luna said, under her breath, hoping he didn't hear her.
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

PostSubject: Re: This Heart Has A Mind Of Its Own   This Heart Has A Mind Of Its Own EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 6:13 pm

William blushed as he loved to see the girl smile. She had a great smile. She should stick to doing that. He noticed the dark clouds and the heard the thunder. "Good atleast you have another person that cares about you." he smiled happily as he gathered his belongings. He walked towards his car with her next to him. He unlocked the door and it started to rain. He groaned as he started to drive her. "I love the rain." he smiled.

"Please when we are alone like this call me William. I sound so much older than I actually am." he laughed a bit and scratched his head. His black hair was wet and laid on his back. His brown eyes were heart warming and allowed anyone to look into his soul. He started to think he was a rather pretty student. She must have had a boyfriend. Hopefully he took really good care of her. He didn't hear her as she started to drive away from the school.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightWolfess
Virgin
MoonlightWolfess

Female

PostSubject: Re: This Heart Has A Mind Of Its Own   This Heart Has A Mind Of Its Own EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 8:44 pm

"Fine, Will." She said and smiled at him once again. "I love the rain to. Most days I'll walk home in it and come home soaked and when my dad is home he'll just call me a crazy bitch for it. He says I'll get struck by thunder one day. And if I did die I think... In fact I know that he would be happy."

Her hair was a bit wet as well. She would take a shower as soon as she got home anyway. By the next words that came out of her mouth it was almost like she had read his mind. "I bet I know what you are thinking... That I have a boyfriend that protects me from him..." She guessed. Really that was all it was; a guess. A lot of people thought she had a boyfriend and that she was gorgeous, but she was single and didn't think she was beautiful. Probably one result of her father's abuse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Heart Has A Mind Of Its Own   This Heart Has A Mind Of Its Own Empty

Back to top Go down

This Heart Has A Mind Of Its Own
Page 1 of 1