Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teachers Sweet Punishment (Sascha & I)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkRiffs
Sex Pot

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Teachers Sweet Punishment (Sascha & I) Empty
PostSubject: Teachers Sweet Punishment (Sascha & I)   Teachers Sweet Punishment (Sascha & I) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 12:06 pm

He yawned as he sat at the desk, bored of his job and sick of the misbehaving little shits.It was an all boys academy, but there was one student who insisted on being...different.It wasn't entirely against the rules to dress, look, and act like a girl but it certainly put a cramp in the male atmosphere of the building.

He brushed his short brown hair out of his jade eyes, thumbing through the lesson plan for the day.He was the music teacher, and had yet to see any spectacular talent, but that wasn't to say his class was hopeless.He sighed and began to fantasize about that boys soft plush lips, gliding over the reed of that clarinet."No!" he said, shaking his head to clear it."Just because he dresses like a girl, doesn't mean he is one" he said.Being surrounded by other guys was hard on ones libido.
Back to top Go down
sascha
Virgin

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Teachers Sweet Punishment (Sascha & I)   Teachers Sweet Punishment (Sascha & I) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 7:53 pm

Michael shifted in his seat, glancing at the board. He'd been known as a slut around the school. Perhaps the teachers didn't exactly know, but he tended to whore himself out. To a select number of attractive upperclassmen of course. Not just anybody could be with Michael. He looked to the board, writing some things down before he bent to pick up his dropped pencil.

He was wearing a red thong under his pleated short skirt, and his auburn hair hung down to his ears, layered. Michael smiled up at the teacher, adjusting his clothing as he went back to playing the clarinet. He wasn't very good, but the bell rang shortly after. He stayed in his seat and raised his hand. "Excuse me Sir, do you think you could help me?" Of course, with the clarinet! He couldn't blow on it right. When in fact he could.
Back to top Go down
DarkRiffs
Sex Pot

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Teachers Sweet Punishment (Sascha & I)   Teachers Sweet Punishment (Sascha & I) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 8:47 pm

He had been bored to death the entire class, his voice dull and monotone as he left the class to their own devices."Oh...sure micheal" he said as he stood up.He slipped his hands in his pockets as he walked up to the rather gorgeous looking femme boy."What is it you need help with?" he said, standing infront of the young mans desk as the rest of the class filed out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teachers Sweet Punishment (Sascha & I)   Teachers Sweet Punishment (Sascha & I) Empty

Back to top Go down

Teachers Sweet Punishment (Sascha & I)
Page 1 of 1