Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Silent Rose Academy

Go down 
+2
Daddy's little slut
ZOMBiiE
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Raiden
Virgin
Raiden

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Silent Rose Academy - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 8:39 pm

"I'm no hero, don't call me that." Zero said and writhed his hand away from hers and pocketed it as he walked along beside her. He looked pained and silent for a moment but not sad or remorseful about what was on his mind. He didn't like the nickname she gave him: This zero was fated to remain a zero and not a hero; in his own mind he didn't want that noteriety. "I don't want to talk about the reasons why, I don't feel bad about it, but part of my parole says I can't." He said evasively. "But what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Kadrin
Sex Pot
Kadrin

Male
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 3:06 am

Sayid grinned. "That's the one I'm talking about," he said, slowing dramatically, and then pulling out. "Granted, I'd fuck you with or without, and probably not wear a condom either way; but it's nice to know there's no surprises in my future." His hand held tight to the back of her head, stroking her hair; the other went under her ass, picked her up, and pulled her naked body to his. His cock rubbed along the slit of her sex as he positioned her against him, kissing her as if as a response to her kissing him. His lips pushed hers open, his tongue stroked along hers, he tasted her as if wanting to consume. "Rest on your belly, on the bed," he told her, when he finally pulled away from the kiss a full minute later. "Head up, hands tight on the blankets. I'm going to take you that way, to finish off."
Back to top Go down
ZOMBiiE
Sexed

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 3:21 pm

Since bluemoonroleplaying.darkbb.com will be switching over to bluemoon.adultforumhost.com, I will add all character info to a thread on the new website.
I will also post a link once I have finished.
Back to top Go down
ZOMBiiE
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 3:31 pm

The new Silent Rose Academy can be found here.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female
Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 4:51 pm

(Are we going to start everything again, Zombiie?)

She looked up at him with slightly amused eyes, not sure what to answer. "Hm...At least you bothered to ask." She mumbled, and placed a hand on his bare chest as he pulled her closer. A slight moan escaped her mouth as he kissed her. Hmm...Boy knew how to French kiss. As he finally released her after a rather long steamy kiss, she grinned. "Hm...You know my favourite position then." She said softly, and laid on the bed for him, her butt sticking out invitingly at him while her hands grabbed onto the blankets.
Back to top Go down
ZOMBiiE
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 7:27 pm

OOC//: No, we'll just continue from where we are now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Silent Rose Academy
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4