Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Silent Rose Academy

Go down 
+2
Daddy's little slut
ZOMBiiE
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kadrin
Sex Pot
Kadrin

Male
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Silent Rose Academy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 3:58 pm

If Sayid did have a roommate, that worthy hadn't shown up yet... and really, can't we all spare a tear for that poor unfortunate? Picture the first time he came home late, or neglected to write his name on his leftovers.

Sayid, for his part, leaned back, the bulge in his trousers obvious once again. "Yep," he said, nodding. "Don't worry, it's just a beginning. But a woman in the grip of her own ecstasy is pretty sexy, so I want to watch you do it, so I'm telling you to. You'll get plenty of touching, stroking, penetration, hard fucking... All things in due time."
Back to top Go down
Daddy's little slut
Sex Pot

Female
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 3:59 pm

She closed the door, getting up off the bed and kneeling at his feet. "I'll let you do that, if you do something for me..." She took his cock into her warm little mouth and began to suck happily, obviously inexperienced, but trying hard as she could. "I need you to make fun of me... It really turns me on." She kept sucking, Renee's wrong, dick tastes wonderful! She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
ZOMBiiE
Sexed

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:05 pm

With a smile on his face, the boy looked down at the girl. "Whatever you ask you ugly little slut." he told her as she sucked away at his dick. He moved around so that he could get more comfortable, leaning against the headboard and watching, videotaping as the little girl sucked on him.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female
Number of posts : 265

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:18 pm

She nodded, and blushed slightly. Her hands trailed slowly down to her swimwear, and dragged off her panties slowly. The swimwear was still a bit damp, since she did just get out of the water. But she didn't really mind that. It was his bed anyway. Her pussy became exposed to him as she raised her legs at him, while she trailed a finger over it. She began to rub herself at first, just to get her whole body more aroused. When her face became red, she moved a finger over her clit, and started to rub it. After a few seconds, she started to twitch her legs a bit, and a few moans escaped from her mouth. Her pussy became wetter, and she used her left hand to rub the edge of it. Soon, she inserted two fingers inside, while continuing to rub her clit. The pleasure made her shudder and moan, and letting her climax draw near.
Back to top Go down
Kadrin
Sex Pot
Kadrin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:22 pm

Sayid leaned over, as his girl began to masturbate, and drew the panels of her bikini down over her soft, sweet, more-than-a-handful tits to have her entirely exposed - to him, and the silent mechanical eye in his computer case. Her moans were a joy, filled with sexy abandon, and it wasn't too surprising when Sayid drew down his trousers, exposing his penis, which he stroked lightly to full erection. He was obviously very pleased with this opportunity to have his sweet schoolmate as a sex slave, and if his hardness was any warrant, he had big plans for her. "Are you going to come without me touching you?" he asked, lightly.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:29 pm

She ignored the fact that he took off her top, and kept pleasuring herself. The rubbing had became faster, and the fingering rougher as well. When she saw him take off his pants, she knew that he was horny and wanted her. His member was so erected that it almost surprised her by the sheer size of it. "Mmm...I would prefer if you did it for me. It's not fun doing it just by myself." She mumbled, in a rather weak voice.
Back to top Go down
Kadrin
Sex Pot
Kadrin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:32 pm

"Isn't it? You sound like you're having fun," Sayid said, deadpan, but with an edge of amusement behind it. He held her breasts like globes, squeezing them softly, stroking over her nipples. "You know, part of me wants to keep your bathing suit - as a trophy, of sorts - and send you out there bare-assed under your skirt. It would make it easier next time, you must admit, if I could just flip it up between classes."

He had mercy, though, leaning forward, close enough that the tip of his cock brushed her outer thigh. His hand glided down her belly to part her pussy lips with his fingers, taking over her fingering with his own, roughly plundering her sex.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:44 pm

Yumika sighed a bit as she felt his hands around her breasts, and relaxed her body as he squeezed it. His idea came to her as a surprise, but it didn't seem like such a bad idea. It would mean that at least he would still remember and want her after this. "You are a naughty boy, aren't you? Wanting to still do me just between classes. I would agree if you can show me just how much you want me." She winked, with a hint of amusement and playfulness in her words. "But if some other student found me naked under? Wouldn't that be too bad for you?" She whispered back, pouting cutely at him.

Her body shivered against as she felt his hard cock against her legs, knowing that he would insert it in her soon. A moan escaped her lips as he touched her pussy, before entering her roughly. "Mm...Finger me hard." She whispered, while her other finger still rubbed on her clit. It was then she realized that she didn't know his name yet. She had to find out later.
Back to top Go down
Kadrin
Sex Pot
Kadrin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:50 pm

Sayid pushed another finger into her, and then another, three fingers filling up her tightness. He fingered roughly, getting her ready for his big cock, as he squeezed one of her breasts. "Not naughty at all," he said, shaking his head, his amour propre offended. "School rules do not prohibit sex between classes; in some cases they go so far as to explicitly endorse it. Even by societal mores, men are expected to want sex as much as possible; you're the naughty girl for going to his dorm with a man you've just met and wanting him to fuck you. As for the other student..." He brushed her finger away from her clit, replacing it with his thumb. "Are you trying to tempt me into locking you in a chastity belt and keeping the key? Or tattooing my name above your sex to mark you as my property? Those do sound fun, I admit..."
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:56 pm

"Oh..." She moaned softly as three fingers went into her, stretching her pussy more. It made her wonder if his length would be this big. Half of what he said confused her slightly, but she got the general idea. " Hey...You don't have to insult me. I was just teasing you." She frowned slightly. "But I wouldn't do it for when I have sports or those activities. And I have other swimwears anyway." She moaned again as his thumb touched her clit. "And don't you dare do those things to me. Or I will never come near you again." She growled at him, getting slightly angry.
Back to top Go down
Mina
Virgin
Mina

Female
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:57 pm

As her wrist was confiscated and held away from her body, she roughly twisted it out of his grasp and massaged her joint to activate the blood flow once more. " Aw, well, you're just being mean ~ " she pouted, " But, I forgive you- ... you're cute ~ ♡ " Renee loved a feisty challenge, and Zero seemed like the handsomest of the bunch, so she decided to take the opportunity. There was nothing or no one to keep her occupied before first period, so she was rather bored ... " What's your name ~ ? " she asked with her head tilted off to the side, her free hand lightly toying with the cellphone in her possession. She slid the flipping device up and down repeatedly, her eyebrows knitting together as if attempting to steal his answer from his mind to make the conversation go faster, if anything. " Mine's Renee ~ " she giggled, curling a straightened strand of her blond hair flirtatiously around her index finger.

Then, as Zero sharply claimed that he didn't want to be bothered by calling her 'annoying', her eyes seemed to instantaneously flash red. She was slow to place her knee on the bench, but elevated herself a few inches over the boy's head, her fingers lightly curling into the collar of the other's blazer. Her face leaned in, and she whispered rather menacingly, her tone suddenly sounding deadly as if she was holding a blade to the other's neck. " You're pissing me off, cutie, and I'd really hate our relationship to go rotten- ... you wouldn't want that, I assure you. " she smirked, shoving him away from her with a firm push. " Now did you tell me your name already, cutie-pie ~ ? ♡ " she mused, brightly beaming in place with the apple delicately placed against her full lips.
Back to top Go down
Kadrin
Sex Pot
Kadrin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 5:02 pm

"If the insult was calling you naughty, then I was plainly provoked," Sayid said, not letting up on his fingering, not slowing for an instant. "As for not locking you away or tattooing you... then very well, for now you can go unmarked. Are you really ready to admit that you'll never ask for them, though?" He leaned close, biting lightly at the underside of one breast. "Rhetorical question. Don't answer." He rubbed his cock lightly against her thigh, sneaking ever closer to her sex, reminding her what she was in for.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 5:25 pm

"That was not an insult." She frowned. Guess she shouldn't use those kind of jokes on a serious guy like him. She realized that he was still fingering her, and knowing that she would have her orgasm soon, she need to have his erected penis inside her. "Why the hell would I want them?" She said, glaring at him to show him that she wasn't crazy enough to go that far. "Could you just insert in me? I'm going to come soon..." She begged, feeling him still teasing her.
Back to top Go down
Kadrin
Sex Pot
Kadrin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 5:27 pm

"You don't want to come on my fingers?" Sayid asked, pushing in a little more, brushing his cock against her pubis. "Okay, then, but you should ask a little more nicely." He shifted on to the bed, straddling her, pushing her shoulders down with his hands. He was obviously impressed by her breasts, squeezing them once more before going back to holding her down. He firmly rubbed the head of his cock against her pussy, but didn't insert - not yet, not yet.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 5:41 pm

She moaned slightly as he inserted his finger deeper. A slightly sigh escaped her mouth. "Fine...Could Monsieur please kindly insert his big and hard penis inside me?" She asked, looking back at him with a slight pout on her face. As she was pinned down, she looked back at him, wondering if he was going to do it now. She liked the fact that he had pinned her down. She was been dominated. And if he would take her from behind later, she would probably reward him with something.
Back to top Go down
Kadrin
Sex Pot
Kadrin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 5:45 pm

"Good girl," Sayid said, with a smile, and bucked his hips. It was an easy, simple motion, but with a much greater effect; his whole body sunfished against hers, his chest rubbing those sweet breasts and pushing her down on the bed all the more. His legs pushed hers further apart, allowing him greater entry. And, most importantly and best of all, his big, erect penis pushed into her easily and swiftly, the bulbous head spreading her open, making her tight little channel accomodate him. He let out a sigh of pleasure himself, relief implicit in finally getting to sink into her.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 5:54 pm

She let out a loud moan as he entered her. At least it let him in quickly and smoothly. His hard cock felt great in her, filling up all the spaces inside her pussy. "Mm....You are so big...." She whispered, folding her legs slightly towards him. Her panting came out slow and steady. Her body felt like it was on fire. "Please....I need it so bad..." She whispered, looking back at him sweetly with her eyes innocent. Her father would probably have a fit if he knew what she was doing. But she did shack a lot of his male models.
Back to top Go down
Kadrin
Sex Pot
Kadrin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 6:09 pm

Sayid didn't spend any time slow; he moved quickly and only accelerated from there. Filling her out, spreading her pussy, was only the better for him; it meant that her tight passage clung to him and caressed his whole cock, squeezing him, as if trying to milk the semen from him. He gained depth with each stroke, plunging into her, moving in, and bottoming out far too early for himself... bumping against her cervix with an inch or two still outside of her. He moved his hand down, stroking again at her clit with his thumb.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 6:18 pm

As he started to thrust into her, she felt nothing but pleasure from him. Her hands went to his neck, and held him down. She moaned especially into his ears, letting him hear the pleasure he was giving her. The hand on her clit made her even more wild, making her wetter and her body shiver. "Ah...I'm going to come soon..." She murmured, her body moving to the way he was thrusting. He even managed to thrust faster than she'd expected, but she wondered whether that was for the time or something else.
Back to top Go down
Kadrin
Sex Pot
Kadrin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 6:24 pm

"Any time you're ready," Sayid told her, though he did shift his hand away from her clit; perhaps realising that he wouldn't be able to get two orgasms out of her, and was likely to last at least a little longer than her orgasm. He looked down at her, obviously considering for a moment, and then slowed his thrusting while squeezing and toying with her right breast. "Mmm, you are a hot little thing," he told her, laying a kiss on her neck. "On the Pill?"
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 7:05 pm

She nodded, and felt a rather great relief of pleasure when she came as he moved his hand away from her. A loud, sexy moan could be heard if you were walking outside the room. She knew she had came a lot. He had given her a great load of pleasure and her womb felt rather full. Her leaned leaned up towards him, and she kissed him gently on the lips for the first time. "That was great..." She whispered, and thought for a while about his question. "If the Pill you are talking about is the pregnancy pill we have in France, then yes." She flashed a smile, wondering if he wanted to cum inside her.
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Virgin
Raiden

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 7:19 pm

Mina wrote:
As her wrist was confiscated and held away from her body, she roughly twisted it out of his grasp and massaged her joint to activate the blood flow once more. " Aw, well, you're just being mean ~ " she pouted, " But, I forgive you- ... you're cute ~ ♡ " Renee loved a feisty challenge, and Zero seemed like the handsomest of the bunch, so she decided to take the opportunity. There was nothing or no one to keep her occupied before first period, so she was rather bored ... " What's your name ~ ? " she asked with her head tilted off to the side, her free hand lightly toying with the cellphone in her possession. She slid the flipping device up and down repeatedly, her eyebrows knitting together as if attempting to steal his answer from his mind to make the conversation go faster, if anything. " Mine's Renee ~ " she giggled, curling a straightened strand of her blond hair flirtatiously around her index finger.

Then, as Zero sharply claimed that he didn't want to be bothered by calling her 'annoying', her eyes seemed to instantaneously flash red. She was slow to place her knee on the bench, but elevated herself a few inches over the boy's head, her fingers lightly curling into the collar of the other's blazer. Her face leaned in, and she whispered rather menacingly, her tone suddenly sounding deadly as if she was holding a blade to the other's neck. " You're pissing me off, cutie, and I'd really hate our relationship to go rotten- ... you wouldn't want that, I assure you. " she smirked, shoving him away from her with a firm push. " Now did you tell me your name already, cutie-pie ~ ? ♡ " she mused, brightly beaming in place with the apple delicately placed against her full lips.

Zero was about to answer her, just wanting her to go away but when she grabbed him by the collar and made her threat and pushed him back. He fell back against the bench, reaching into his blazer and produced a handsign of a gun and smirked a bit. "You know I dont' really give a damn about any "relationship"." He said to her venomously.

"But since you're pestering me to the point I can't enjoy my lunch I'll just tell you." Zero said and shifted back to where he was. "I"m nothing. Nobody, Literally." he said darkly, his hand wrapped around the glass in his hand, tightening some as if painfilled memories were coming back to him.

"My name is Zero." He said. "Satisified?"
Back to top Go down
Mina
Virgin
Mina

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 7:35 pm

Upon receiving his name, she brightly beamed, resuming to take up her innocent image by plopping down into a proper sitting position beside him. Renee smoothed down the wrinkles of her skirt, deciding that it'd only be fair for her to let Zero eat in peace if she was to gain his attention. Now, this was the cute kid speaking. If she were to switch into demonic mode any time soon, she'd be dragging him to her room by the cuff of his blazer without so much as a useful struggle on the other end. But she perked up at the mention of him being a supposed 'nobody', tilting her head ever so slightly as if purely curious, " Wha-- ... ? A nobody ? Don't be silly ~ ♡ You're a somebody ! And if I'm talking to you, then you must definitely be someone special. " She scoffed, taking another dainty bite of her apple.

" Zero, huh ? Well, that's a sexy name. " she grinned, inching in a bit closer, " Loosen up a bit, babe. You're as stiff as a rock. Part of being a nobody is because you're so fucking anti-social. Let someone in for a change. " Renee stared down at the half-eaten fruit in her hand, turning it over to a blank and full side. She carved a '2' on the piece of fruit with the curve of her painted index finger, dropping it on his tray. She pat his shoulder with an accomplished smile, smiling, " Well, I'll catch ya' later sometime, hottie. If you need someone to talk to, I can always give free therapy sessions. Dorm Number Two. " Now, she wasn't much of a conversation-starter. And her methods of 'therapy' were very much limited to one category, and the best reliever was in sexual ways, of course ...

With a chaste kiss to the cheek, she hopped off of the bench, waving her hand with a slight giggle. " Bye, Hero ~ ♡ " she mused, deciding that she'd like it better for his nickname to be as said.
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Virgin
Raiden

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 7:50 pm

"It's not a sexy name." Zero said, gritting his teeth some; and he was anti-social and it was because he wanted to protect himself. He didn't want to get hurt by the world anymore so he was introverted and closed off to the people around him because he never did learn from anyone how to care about anyone else. "..." he just looked at her with suspicious purple eyes and blushed momentarily when she kissed him oh so chastely.

"..." He just watched her go and sighed some. Unhappy and frustrated now by his own painful memories, he'd empty his plate and glass into the trash and got up to leave. Following behind her for a moment and caught up and put a hand to her shoulder for a moment; part of him liked her spark, her habit of getting in his face about it instead of backing off impressed some part of him. "Wait a sec..." he sighed. "Class is going to start within an hour or so, so there's sometime I suppose. It's true that I am nobody, the whore that birthed me thought so and made it clear to the world...." he started, looking away, wanting someone to understand that at least.
Back to top Go down
Mina
Virgin
Mina

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 8:05 pm

Secretly, Renee was counting her own footsteps, bouncing rather eagerly towards the cafeteria door. She looked rather prepared and seemed as if she was almost waiting for something, but in truth, she was playing out her 'cold shoulder' plan to work on her oh-so-vulnerable prey. She didn't take cellphone pictures of their gorgeous faces for nothing. " One ... two ... three ... four ... five ... six ~ Bingo ~ ♡ " she giggled as she whisked around to face the man who held her shoulder so tenderly to grab her attention. Renee intently listened in on his explanation as to why he had been so rude and cold to her a few minutes ago. It was a rather indirect way of confessing your mistakes, but she understood. Now, "Sadist" was somewhat of a misunderstanding. She was cruel and black-hearted in her own way, but when confronted by the right people, she was just as tame as any other sniveling and submissive innocent girl.

" Hey, hey ~ " she whispered, directing his face to face her with a maneuver of her index finger to his chin. She tenderly stroked his cheek again, an angelic smile spreading over her blossomed lips as she rocked back and forth on her heels, grinning rather brightly, " You sort of share the same history as I do. You see, my dad- ... he sold me off to someone when I was a child ... just for ten dollars. I live with a nice man right now, and I suppose that's the different bit about you and I ... But keep your chin up, Hero ~ ♡ You look sexier when you're staring straight into someone like that instead of down at the tiles. The floor's not going to compliment you any time soon ~ ♡ " That was her little piece of advice. Now, the hand swung to her side, reaching forward without permission to thread her fingers in between Zero's. She gave it a weak squeeze, tugging him towards the cafeteria's door, " You should tell me more, then ~ ♡ "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Silent Rose Academy
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next