Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Silent Rose Academy

Go down 
+2
Daddy's little slut
ZOMBiiE
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female
Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Silent Rose Academy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 4:25 pm

Yumika left her room as soon as she had finished unpacking. Her room was too stuffy to stay in it for to long. With her new uniform on, she hummed her way around. She had already seen half the place when she was searching for her dorm, and she had spotted a swimming pool around. It was empty. Perfect for some strokes. Grabbing a towel, she made her way across the courtyard, past the cafeteria and towards the pool. True enough, the pool was still unoccupied. She already had her bathers on, so it was only a matter of taking it off in the corner before she dove into the water. The water was clear and cold. Somewhat refreshing. Soon, she started with some slow-paced free-style.
Back to top Go down
Kadrin
Sex Pot
Kadrin

Male
Number of posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 5:18 pm

Unloading his gear in his dorm - not much, really, he never needed to bring much to a new place - Sayid began an investigation of the area. Right, this many dorms, possibly this many people, this way to classes, this way to the cafeteria, this way to... He didn't know. In the uniform - he was on campus, after all, even if this didn't make him stand out in a clearly impressive way as much as his normal clothes did - he strode down the path, stopping every so often. Wildflowers. Good. Needed very little attention. He didn't need to get anyone seeing to that. Bed of cultivars. That could be a problem. He'd need to check up on how regularly the gardener saw to them, for fear that a bunch of dead flowers would be around his dorm making the area untidy. That wouldn't be borne. And, a little longer... ah, this must have been what the path was leading to, a swimming pool. As part of his investigations, Sayid made his way through the gate, and investigated, grinning somewhat to himself when he saw Yumika adding that extra touch to the scenery.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 5:40 pm

Yumika stopped swimming as she spotted a boy approaching her. A student, by the looks of his uniform. She smiled, and swam over to him, leaning over the pavement to study him for a while. "Hey." She spoke out in a sweet voice. "The class hasn't started yet right?" She asked, sinking into the water lower because the outside air was colder than she had felt before. The boy looked nicely enough, but with an air with refinement with him. His clothes were neat and looked as if they had been ironed. Probably someone who was strict and orderly. Was he here to tell her off about swimming?
Back to top Go down
Kadrin
Sex Pot
Kadrin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 5:45 pm

Sayid shook his head. "There's about another hour and thirteen minutes before class starts," he said, with a shrug. "As best I understand, at any rate. I believe I have... Advanced Math." He smiled to her, either predicting what she thought or, more likely, just guessing. "So you've still got plenty of time to swim, as long as you get out in about fifty three minutes. How's the water?" An unrelated question to curiously-exact-timing, perhaps, but one that Sayid was at least a little interested in. He'd done a lot of travelling that morning.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 5:55 pm

She tilted her head to the side as he told her the time. Slightly too exact for her to say. He definitely was a orderly student. Probably never been late once or gotten a detention. He was probably very good with his studies as well. "The water is rather warm actually. Would you like to join me?" She offered, though she thought that it was unlikely that he would.
Back to top Go down
Kadrin
Sex Pot
Kadrin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 5:58 pm

"Certainly," Sayid said, with a smile. He had actually gotten a detention or two in his time - the time he decided that to break up a scuffle on the playground was a job best done with Extreme Prejudice, for example - but they didn't show on his face. He had no regrets, after all. He undressed, hanging his clothes fastidiously on a hook provided for that very purpose, which made it quite clear that he a) was quite buff, b) had not brought a swimsuit on this particular expedition, c) did not wish to get his underwear wet, and d) wasn't circumcised. He entered the water carefully, giving a little sigh of pleasure when he was up to his shoulders. "You're right," he said to Yumika, "it's very nice indeed."
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 6:03 pm

Her eyes widened with surprise as he agreed to join her. She was even more surprised when he went to take his clothes off, literally everything. Her eyes trailed over his rather muscular body, and also over his manhood. A little perverted smile appeared on her face for a second, before quickly letting them disappear as he entered. Her view of him being an orderly nerd changed. He was more like an orderly daredevil. If there were such person. "Hmm...You are braver than I thought." She smiled, and went over to him. "You didn't strike me of being a skinny-dipping person."
Back to top Go down
Kadrin
Sex Pot
Kadrin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 6:07 pm

"I'm full of surprises," Sayid agreed, swimming sidestroke around Yumika, looking over her swimsuit-clad body - subtly at first, but when he noticed the little perverted smile she made, quite overtly. "Just when you think you've gotten to know me, then you find another facet." When he shifted to backstroke, his appreciation of her body was made quite clear, if not 100% yet. "Bravery, though; I just don't think about it much. I do what I do."
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 6:15 pm

"Hmm really...?" She asked softly, her eyes following his eyes. "Are you going to make something happen then?" Yumika murmured seductively, and ran a finger over his chest, her eyes going from his neck to his manhood. She didn't mind doing it with him, since he did have a rather impressive body to boot. "I like man who do what they want to do." Joining next to him, she floated and looked up at the sky. The view was different from her country, but the sky here was also beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Kadrin
Sex Pot
Kadrin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 6:19 pm

Sayid smiled to his swimming partner, setting his hand between her shoulderblades, tracing it slowly down her back. Her body was soft and warmer than the surrounding water, and decidedly pleasant to touch. Sayid marked her down, in a mental note, as a girl he could come to whenever he felt the urge; she seemed to approve. He squeezed her ass firmly, pulling her a little closer, before moving his hand around and pulling the crotch of her swimsuit aside to expose her. "If I make something happen, do you think we'll be stopping in fifty minutes?" he asked, laughing a little under his breath. "You seem the kind of girl who'll still be asking for more..."
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 6:29 pm

She moaned slightly as he squeezed her ass. His quick action of stripping her did surprised her slightly. "I...I didn't say that we were doing it here...And now..." She frowned slightly. Her eyes averted his amused eyes, and she did look rather embarrassed. "I was only teasing you before...I didn't know that you would get that serious...." The guy didn't strike to her like he would suddenly become so teasy and horny. He definitely had a hidden agenda.
Back to top Go down
Kadrin
Sex Pot
Kadrin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 6:33 pm

"Sure you did," Sayid said, reaching up to the top of her swimsuit and pulling it down over her breasts. "You like men who do what they want to do," he continued, squeezing her breasts, laying her down to float on her back as he himself stood. He was fully hard now, and his cock was very, very big for her. "I want here, and now. There's no problem; it's not against the school rules and we've got plenty of time to get to class." An odd bit of propriety from the man who then began rubbing his fingers along the slit of her pussy.

((OOC: Is she wearing a one-piece or a two-piece?))
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 6:57 pm

(The one she's wearing in the pic. A bikini)

She shrieked as he pulled her swimwear to reveal her breasts. "Yes but here is too embarrassing...What if someone sees us?" She asked, moaning softly as he played with her boobs. Her eyes went over to his penis. It was erected, and looked bigger than before. Though she didn't dislike big manhoods, she knew that that would indeed hurt her. "But if we do it here....water might get in, and we'll dirty the pool." She protested, doing whatever she can to aver him from doing it here.
Back to top Go down
Kadrin
Sex Pot
Kadrin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 7:01 pm

((Thanks!))

That much deterred him. "Hmm," Sayid said, looking around. "You're right. Until I know how often and how thoroughly the pool's cleaned, it'd be best not to do it actually in the pool."

Yumika got a point, then, for dealing with sociopaths, a point that bought her the right to be carried over to a nearby deckchair, whereupon Sayid pushed a finger into her pussy to feel her tightness, and judge how smoothly to go.

"As for being seen," he said, feeling to see if he should chance another finger, "my researches state that exhibitionism laws are strongly relaxed in this area. Embarrassment, however, I can live with."
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 7:08 pm

She sighed with relief as he decided to get out of the pool, but she let out a moan again as he entered a finger into her. "Nnn...You are so mean to me." She pouted, squeezing her legs together to try to not expose herself too much to him. But it did look like he would go all the way. That wasn't a problem with her. She like dominant guys. But she didn't like it when she had to do it in the open, for everyone to see. "You may can deal with it, but I don't want to be seen okay? Why can't you move me to somewhere where we can't be seen?"
Back to top Go down
Kadrin
Sex Pot
Kadrin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 7:12 pm

Sayid hmm'd, drawing his finger very slowly out of her, tracing it over her clitoris, and wiping it clean on her bikini bottom before he pushed it back into place. "Negotiation, then," he said. "If I fuck you right here and now where anyone can come and watch, you won't fuck me again willingly; which isn't much of a threat if you won't fuck me again willingly anyway." He squeezed her breasts again, running his finger around one nipple before pulling the bikini back in place. "So if I take you back to my dorm room to fuck you, tell me - for sake of negotiation - what will you give me in return?"
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 7:18 pm

Yumika thought for a while as he talked, while moaning from time to time when he touched her. She sighed a bit as he placed her bikini back into places, meaning to her that he was going to stop. "If you do, then I would let you be your sex slave till the class starts....And if you prove to be satisfying enough, we can remain contact as sex friends if you want." She threw in her deal, her eyes looking back at his with a rather challenging glance.
Back to top Go down
Kadrin
Sex Pot
Kadrin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 7:24 pm

Sayid thought for a moment, dressing in his grey trousers and shoes, holding his blazer and shirt over one shoulder. After a moment, he nodded. "Acceptable," he said, turning back to the deckchair. With swift motions, he set one of his arms under Yumika's knees, and another under her shoulders, picking her up in a bridal carry. With her still in her bikini, and him shirtless - carrying his clothes, and hers, over one shoulder - he carried her back to his dorm room like a trophy, his to do with as he pleased.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 7:30 pm

She sighed with relief as he agreed, before making a quick dive for her stuff incase he would just leave them here. The way he carried her was slightly too fancy for her to do through the school, but somehow she felt happy. Still, the sight of them, a guy half naked carrying a girl in bikini, must have looked slightly queer, if not obvious. She leaned towards him warm chest subconsciously, feeling his warmth against her body as he carried her back.
Back to top Go down
Mina
Virgin
Mina

Female
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 11:30 pm

Was she glad that Dahlia had strayed from her side to tag up with her fuck buddy ? Slightly. Even though she had given her permission to take her future playmate, she hadn't expected for the nerd to warm up to the full act of being a total slut in a matter of a few minutes. It amazed her, really. The girl probably had a bi-polar case like her, but Renee didn't mind all too much. She wasn't looking forward to pampering and introducing her around school now. There was jealousy, but there was also the bit of self-pride that prompted her to stay away from the mainstream of horny little kitties. They were spineless and rather inhumane in the sense that they'd throw away their reputation as honorary students to have a fuck or two per day. The school and little wannabes pissed her off, really. The blond muttered something incoherent about having a better chance of being educated in a Playboy mansion, and ignored her dorm's door to head straight for her locker. After all, first period was just a ring away.

" Oh poo ~ I haven't checked out my textbooks yet ~ ... I suppose I'll have to borrow someone else's ~ ♡ " she shrugged, delicately closing her locker with a quiet click. Then, she suddenly remembered that she hadn't been able to properly enjoy a nutritious breakfast, and decided to make her last trip to the cafeteria to grab herself something edible from the counter. Without permission, she was quick to snatch an apple off of an unsuspecting student's tray, and with a smug smile, she bit into the ripe fruit, searching the rather noisy place for an uncrowded bench to sit at.

Surprisingly, Zero's strange 'stay away' aura was rather attractive. She bounded over with a bit of a bounce in her step, plopping down next to him with a flirtatious smile, just randomly zoning out into the other's handsome face. She was rather unpredictable like that. Without really saying much, she freed her left hand from her side and stroked the other's cheek, moving her palm down over his beating heart right afterwards. Yeah, she really was weird sometimes. Renee had her cellphone with her, and when she flipped it open, she took a picture of his face without warning and saved it to her cellular device, now noisily chewing on her apple, " I'm 718-431-1133, and you're gorgeous ~ ♡ "
Back to top Go down
Kadrin
Sex Pot
Kadrin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:19 am

Yumika was warm against Sayid's body, as he carried her into his dorm and kicked the door shut behind him. No need for the carefully running hidden camera here (Sayid always hedged his bets); Sayid was sure that with three quarters of an hour with his new little sex slave, he would have her addicted to him, and begging to wear his name around her neck. Still... reviewing the footage would keep him warm on cold nights.

Still, the first thing he did upon re-entering his dorm room was to check the time again. Sex with this warm, tight, big-breasted toy was one thing, and one enjoyable thing at that. But despite its reputation, Sayid had come to Silent Rose to get an education, and that was a sacred bond. Even if it meant leaving naked and in mid-thrust, with a moaning girl on his bed, Sayid would get to Advanced Math on time.

But it looked like he'd have more than enough time to give his toy her share and more than her share of cum, orgasms, and sexual exhaustion, and still be at class bright and early.

"Let's see," Sayid said, laying her down on his bed. "You're hot, but I'm sure you could be hotter. Show me how my pretty little angel pleases her own body."
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Virgin
Raiden

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 10:50 am

Mina wrote:
Was she glad that Dahlia had strayed from her side to tag up with her fuck buddy ? Slightly. Even though she had given her permission to take her future playmate, she hadn't expected for the nerd to warm up to the full act of being a total slut in a matter of a few minutes. It amazed her, really. The girl probably had a bi-polar case like her, but Renee didn't mind all too much. She wasn't looking forward to pampering and introducing her around school now. There was jealousy, but there was also the bit of self-pride that prompted her to stay away from the mainstream of horny little kitties. They were spineless and rather inhumane in the sense that they'd throw away their reputation as honorary students to have a fuck or two per day. The school and little wannabes pissed her off, really. The blond muttered something incoherent about having a better chance of being educated in a Playboy mansion, and ignored her dorm's door to head straight for her locker. After all, first period was just a ring away.

" Oh poo ~ I haven't checked out my textbooks yet ~ ... I suppose I'll have to borrow someone else's ~ ♡ " she shrugged, delicately closing her locker with a quiet click. Then, she suddenly remembered that she hadn't been able to properly enjoy a nutritious breakfast, and decided to make her last trip to the cafeteria to grab herself something edible from the counter. Without permission, she was quick to snatch an apple off of an unsuspecting student's tray, and with a smug smile, she bit into the ripe fruit, searching the rather noisy place for an uncrowded bench to sit at.

Surprisingly, Zero's strange 'stay away' aura was rather attractive. She bounded over with a bit of a bounce in her step, plopping down next to him with a flirtatious smile, just randomly zoning out into the other's handsome face. She was rather unpredictable like that. Without really saying much, she freed her left hand from her side and stroked the other's cheek, moving her palm down over his beating heart right afterwards. Yeah, she really was weird sometimes. Renee had her cellphone with her, and when she flipped it open, she took a picture of his face without warning and saved it to her cellular device, now noisily chewing on her apple, " I'm 718-431-1133, and you're gorgeous ~ ♡ "

Zero instantly homed in on her when she broke his "psychic bubble" of personal space, his eyes cutting directly over at her, watching her with cold blue hues. He was thinking it strange some girl would just bound over to him and plop herself down and try to ignite a conversation. His poor social skills would have to be put into play here if he wanted to drive her away and leave him in peace; afterall she seemed like a pure ditz that wouldn't share any common interest. But when she tried to touch him, he reacted lightning quick and grabbed her wrist from doing anymore and held it away from him. His expression didnt' change at all and she got a pick of someone that looked both annoyed and desperately lonely; but didn't smile at all.

"And you're annoying as well, why are you over here uninvited. Just to take a picture? Quite whimsical of you, now leave me alone." He said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Daddy's little slut
Sex Pot

Female
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 2:06 pm

ZOMBiiE wrote:
OOC//: Sorry about that, had to go outside for a minute.

As the girl from earlier entered his room, his eyes turned to the door. "Hey, Dah...lia?" he welcomed her, not sure if that was even the right name. He didn't move from his bed, but leaned up on his elbows slightly to stay comfortable. "Is there anything I can do for you? First period hasn't ended yet." he asked with a bit of a laugh as she walked inside. His eyes followed behind her slowly, looking over her body. He didn't really get a chance to earlier, but she was really cute, in a nerdy kind of way.
She nodded and sat beside him. "I'm skipping class..." She didn't seem to excited about that idea, but she wanted to taste his dick as soon as she could, boys had always teased her about it, and she wondered if he would tease her too.
Back to top Go down
ZOMBiiE
Sexed

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 3:18 pm

"Well aren't you a little slut." he said with a little laugh as he sat up in his bed. "Come on in and close the door behind you." he told her as his hand reached down to un-zipper his pants. As he finished unbuttoning the jeans, he paused and looked up at the girl. "Well, if you want it... come get it." he told her as his hand reached down into his pocket, pulling out a cellphone. After pressing a button, the phone began to record a video. "You don't mind, do you?" he asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 3:51 pm

She looked around his room for a while. It seemed to be only him occupying it. She wondered if she had a roommate. But that wasn't important right now, she was in a room alone with a guy who would probably get naked in a few seconds. "You mean you want me to masturbate myself?" She asked, looking up at him. She didn't mind the idea, but would prefer if he had done it to her.

Yumika sat on the bed with her legs cross in a M shape towards him. She was already rather aroused from his touching before, and could just launch herself onto him if she wanted to. But it seemed like he had all the things they were going to do planned out, and she did like dominant guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Silent Rose Academy
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next