Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Silent Rose Academy

Go down 
+2
Daddy's little slut
ZOMBiiE
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ZOMBiiE
Sexed

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Silent Rose Academy Empty
PostSubject: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:40 am

Quote :
Dear ______________,
You have received this letter because we wish to inform you that you have been selected as a possible member of our little school. Of course it is not finalized yet and we would like to meet with you before accepting you, and we must have a look into your record to see if there is anything we should know before you come to us. But I would like you to know, you have been hand selected by a group of school staff who dedicate their time to this school because they love it here, much like the students who attend classes at Silent Rose Academy. But anyways, I have more letters to write so I must end this now and I wish to talk with you soon.

- Head master of Silent Rose Academy

Congratulations you have just been accepted into one of the most prestigious high schools in not only the country, but the world. People come from all over the world for an education at Silent Rose, and now you have been accepted up with the elite. Maybe your grades aren't the greatest, but that's not all that matters to the staff at Silent Rose, we look for cheerful, loving and spirited young students who will keep our school among the top in the world. Welcome, to Silent Rose Academy.

OOC Thread
Back to top Go down
ZOMBiiE
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 2:24 pm

Silent Rose Academy is now OPEN.
Back to top Go down
Daddy's little slut
Sex Pot

Female
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 2:43 pm

Dahlia unpacked her things, mostly books, her toothbrush, some rather nondescript underthings, that sort of stuff. She walked downstairs to the commons, the tight fitting uniform making her uneasy, she wondered if someone would pick on her today, she hoped so. She got her breakfast plate, looking around for somewhere to sit. She was a sophmore, and it was her first year at Silent rose. She noticed several tables but none of them seemed to pop out at her.
Back to top Go down
Mina
Virgin
Mina

Female
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 2:56 pm

Her underclassmen and fellow peers referred to her as the "Sadist", just because she liked being manipulative and totally aggressive. She also had a tendency to be extremely bi-polar, so she was pretty much your typical submissive at one moment, then she would climb all over you and regain the dominant position. Men who even received the fortunate chance to knock her up ended up being scarred for life with her wild ways, and so, Renée Koval kept her reputation as a threatening senior- ... and she was intending to keep her title. This year, unlike the last, she decided to dress up rather decently in the school uniform as asked and simultaneously kept her hands fanned to dry her fingernails. After all, when painted, they did add a bit of a stinging effect when scratching.

She held her breakfast tray carefully in her hands, confidently walking over to where she usually sat during lunch. But, instead of finishing her trip there, she stopped at the sight of an unfamiliar face. She loved meeting new people just for the heck of entertainment, and this pretty face seemed to have caught her interest. Renee moved in front of Dahlia, blocking her way with an egotistical grin plastered on her kissable lips, " My, my ~ I haven't seen you around here before, cutie ~ ♡ " She giggled, tossing her head to the side to swish her bangs away from her eyes, " What's your name ~ ? " Dahlia looked a little bit lost, so she was going out of her way to help the poor little sophomore. She'd end up making friends, possibly.

Renee took a seat on the nearest bench and pat the spot next to her, smiling rather invitingly, " You should sit here with me, honey ~ ♡ I love new meeting regulation hotties like you ~ "

Back to top Go down
Daddy's little slut
Sex Pot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 3:03 pm

Dahlia grins shyly, and sits down with Mina. She had her glasses on which only made her look more innocent, and to many of the people at this school, sexy. She smiled, "I'm Dahlia, And thanks, You're very pretty too." She was so cute, stumbling slightly over her words. "So, why does everybody at this school look at me like that..." She pointed to a group of boys who were leering at her.
Back to top Go down
Mina
Virgin
Mina

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 3:09 pm

She curled a lock of her own hair around her index finger, noisily chewing on her bubblegum, " Dahlia- ... that's a nice name. I'm Renee. " She blew on her wet fingernails, guiding her eyes over to where she was pointing at. She almost leaned back, but supported herself with her legs crossed, a smug expression coming on her face, " Oh, don't be too head over heels with yourself, dearie ~ ♡ The last thing you want to be in this school is a slut. " Renee crossed her arms over her bust, tugging at the collar of her uniform, " You gotta have some self-pride in yourself. That's the new sexy. "
Back to top Go down
Daddy's little slut
Sex Pot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 3:16 pm

Dahlia smiled softly. "I J-just wanted to know why they were staring at me, They t-think I'm sexy, really?" Dahlia licked her lips softly, taking out a lollipop, she usually used them to calm down when she needed to go to sleep, sucking on things really calmed her down for some reason. She unwrapped it and stuck it in her mouth, trying to imitate Renee.
Back to top Go down
Mina
Virgin
Mina

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 3:21 pm

She eyed Dahlia warily, scanning her body up and down for any signs of abnormalities or ugliness. When finding the other girl's physique to be absolutely perfect, she grunted and turned around to lean on the table's edge, her elbows slung on the surface of it, " You really got a long way to go before you start warming up, kitty ~ ♡ " She stopped, then lit up with a small smile, nodding, " Your new nickname should be kitty. At least, that's what I'll call you from now on, okay, kitty ~ ? ♡ " She loved putting degrading aliases on people. People knew better than to associate with the "Sadist", but it seemed as if the innocent sophomore wasn't updated on recent school news to watch herself. " You a virgin, kid ? " she asked in a sharp tone, glaring at the girl next to her.

( Her 'demonic' or "Sadist" side will be expressed in crimson. <3 )
Back to top Go down
Daddy's little slut
Sex Pot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 3:27 pm

Dahlia sat at the table, sucking on her lolipop as sensually as she could. "No I don't mind if you call me that..." She really did, but this girl seemed popular, maybe Dahlia could make a friend or two. She gasped at the girls sharp tone. "Y-yes, I am..." she said softly, almost as if she was ashamed of it.
Back to top Go down
Mina
Virgin
Mina

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 3:35 pm

" Hm, same here. " he murmured with a dismissive swish of her hand. She didn't seem to mind her chastity at all. Most boys had the courage to engage in intimate foreplay with her, but she considered them unworthy to actually pick her flower. She enjoyed the thought of sex, but she wasn't going to be like some slut to give it away so easily ! A woman's pride was her virginity ! " There's nothin' to be ashamed of, kitty-cat. It's perfectly normal for a kid like you to be wandering around with her pussy untouched. It's bound to change sometime in your time here, though ... " she shrugged, glancing over at how Dahlia was sucking on her lollipop, " So you haven't been sucking any dicks, either ? You could put that talented tongue to good use someday ... "
Back to top Go down
ZOMBiiE
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 3:39 pm

Dylan had just finished unpacking his things and made his way down to the cafeteria. He had been told there were some other new students down there and that he should go meet some people. And as the boy pushed open the large doors, he looked inside with an almost blank stare. There were some people sitting at tables, he wasn't sure what he should do right now. He didn't know anybody yet and it was his first day. Quickly deciding to get something to eat, the boy made his way towards several vending machines that lined the cafeteria. After inserting a coin, he pressed a few buttons and soon a chocolate bar popped out. As he picked it up and turned to face the cafeteria he looked over the people who were inside.
Back to top Go down
Daddy's little slut
Sex Pot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 3:43 pm

Dahlia shook her head at the question about sucking dick. She took a deep breath and said: "I'd really like to though." She smiled hopfully, maybe Mina knew a guy who would like a blowjob from a slightly nerdy young thing like Dahlia, Maybe even a bully... "I l-like being teased, It gets me off..." she said in an almost whisper.
Back to top Go down
Mina
Virgin
Mina

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 3:48 pm

" Shit, who doesn't, kitty-cat ? " she murmured boredly, dipping her head backwards with a prolonged sigh, " Everyone likes being teased once in a while. But if it goes over the edge, that's when you start looking like a pathetic loser. " Renee scanned the boring and inactive cafeteria, her eagle-like eyes landing on a boy in front of the vending machine. Another new face ? Why, this year certainly did bring new promises. She clasped her hands together, beaming, " Oh, look at him, kitty ~ ♡ Isn't he just adorable ? " Usually, she was protective and territorial of the men she happened to see first, but because the sophomore was fresh meat and supposedly her 'friend', she pat the other's shoulder, " I hate sharing, but since you're so cute, I'll letcha' have him for now. Why don't you go and seduce him over there with your ... lollipop sucking ? "
Back to top Go down
Daddy's little slut
Sex Pot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 3:55 pm

Dahlia nodded, walking as sexily as she could over to Dylan. She stayed silent for a little while, sucking on the lollipop, but then pointed to his crotch and winked, quite an acheivement for the shy little nerd. "After first period, dorm 6" She wanted to do it in her room, hopefully she would feel safer there.
Back to top Go down
ZOMBiiE
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 3:58 pm

With open eyes, he was half shocked at the nerdy little girl standing infront of him. The only thing he managed to mumble was a simple "Oh... okay." between bites of the bar. Once it was finished, he threw t he wrapper down on the ground and looked at the girl once again. "Hi, my name is Dylan." he told her, thinking she might want to know his name before he fucked her.
Back to top Go down
Daddy's little slut
Sex Pot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 4:07 pm

"Dahlia..." She smirked and practically skipped off to Renee. "I did it, I'm gonna give my first blowjob!" She smiled wide, proud of herself. "DId I do good Renee?" She craved the older girls approval, and looked positively adorable as she looked up at Renee.
Back to top Go down
Mina
Virgin
Mina

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 4:13 pm

She observed the two with peeled eyes, her legs crossed, and her toe moving in rhythmic beats to some random tune she was playing in her head. The kid was cute, really. She loudly popped her bubblegum, plucking out a deck of cards from the pocket of her uniform. She always had it ready with her if she was ever to be bored, and she expertly spread them out in her hand, deciding it to use it for fanning purposes. For a nerdy girl, she managed to seduce the boy in one try. Dylan really looked like an idiotic fool to have fallen so easily for that. It must have been the lollipop ... As she came skipping back, she smiled, nodding, " You're pretty slutty for a first-timer. But, congratulations, kiddo. " She stretched her sore shoulders and pat the shorter girl's head, " Yeah, you did pretty great, kitty-cat. But you should've wagged your ass a bit when you came back.
Back to top Go down
ZOMBiiE
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 4:15 pm

As the girl skipped off into the cafeteria, the boy turned and decided to head off to his dorm room and wait for a while. The dorm rooms were located in another building and was separated by a short path trough a very scenic and beautiful patch of flowers and other vegetation. It was a beautiful day outside which only made him stand still and look around himself. He stared out around the plants for a minute before heading into the dormitory and towards number three. As he pushed the door open, a fairly large room was revealed. It was simple but very nice and had two beds, two desks and two dressers, and a closet. Large windows filled the room with sunlight and a bright glow. He took his place down on a computer chair that sat beside the doorway.

Everything he brought with him had already been unpacked and put away where it should be. He had taken the bed furthest away from the doorway, it was tucked into a corner just how he liked it. He looked around the room slowly, he liked it. It was a lot nicer then where he lived before he came here. He span around once in the chair then stood to his feet and fell down almost immediately on his bed, laying and looking up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Daddy's little slut
Sex Pot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 4:35 pm

Dahlia giggled and sat down beside her new friend. "SO umm how does dick taste? Is it good?" SHe smiled sweetly, her small, sexy form almost shaking with excitement. "What about cum, is it sticky and warm. and tasty?"
Back to top Go down
Mina
Virgin
Mina

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 4:42 pm

Renee watched her future prey slink out of the cafeteria, her predator-like gaze shifting back to Dahlia. Her questions proved to be rather innocent, even though its contents were actually vulgar in meaning. " Dick tastes like flesh. Lick your arm. That's how it tastes. " Renee shrugged, rearranging the deck of cards in her hand, " And cum doesn't taste that great. It's warm for sure, but if you don't swallow it soon enough, it becomes cold. It's slimy and sticky. It's also salty. " Now that her kitty-cat had someone to screw with, she needed a boy of her own, too. She hadn't flexed herself in a while, and with Dahlia having snatched away her catch, she had nothing to do for the rest of the evening. She could go ahead and drag someone into the boys' restroom to play with, but ... she wasn't feeling the mood for kidnapping. " You'll know when you get there, kitty-cat. " Renee shook her head, rising from her seat to pocket her toy.

She started to walk away without even touching or returning her breakfast tray, and turned her head slightly over her shoulder to glance at Dahlia, " I'm heaving over to my dorm. You wanna come with, kitty-cat ? "

[ Brb. You can meet Dylan when you get to the dorm next to him, Dahlia. <3 ]
Back to top Go down
Daddy's little slut
Sex Pot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 4:48 pm

Dahlia looked rather dejected, but her eyes brightened as she was invited to go to Renee's dorm. "Sure!" She looked up at the clock. "But isn't class starting soon?" She looked at her friend. "A-are we skipping class?" She walked off after Renee, but looked in through the door of the one next door. "Hey sexy..." SHe smirked and walked in.
Back to top Go down
ZOMBiiE
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 5:08 pm

OOC//: Sorry about that, had to go outside for a minute.

As the girl from earlier entered his room, his eyes turned to the door. "Hey, Dah...lia?" he welcomed her, not sure if that was even the right name. He didn't move from his bed, but leaned up on his elbows slightly to stay comfortable. "Is there anything I can do for you? First period hasn't ended yet." he asked with a bit of a laugh as she walked inside. His eyes followed behind her slowly, looking over her body. He didn't really get a chance to earlier, but she was really cute, in a nerdy kind of way.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female
Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 5:48 pm

Yumika arrived at the rather magnificent building of Silent Rose Academy. She looked at entrance to the building for a while, and wondered if she should go in. She haven't really heard much about this place, except that it was good. Sighing, she entered the through the courtyard and into the actual building. She would need to find her dorm first, and then her classroom, if the class are starting today. The academy looked larger in the inside rather than out, and it took her rather a long time to find where she was. Still, at last she was able to locate her room, Room7. She haven't seen any other students now, but she hoped that she would. She really did hate being left alone.
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Virgin
Raiden

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 10:59 am

"Tch... don't see what's so great about this place..." Zero said as he walked into the cafeteria, his uniform customized to have a black jacket over it instead of the red blazer but his undershirt was red. "...." He just went and fetched himself a few things to eat: namely a drink and a panini from the hot bar and went to sit down. The silver-haired student staying away from the already crowded areas as he was still new to public school settings he was confident in himself but mysterious and gave off an aura of "stay away."
Back to top Go down
Kadrin
Sex Pot
Kadrin

Male
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 2:35 pm

When Sayid entered the cafeteria, it was about at the same time as Zero, and the two young men's auras - Zero's of "stay away, my personal space extends wider than most" and Sayid's of "I am in charge here, my personal space also extends wider than most" - might have interfered like particularly badly-behaving AT Fields and resulted in punchings. Fortunately for both young men's attractive, unbroken noses, they entered from opposite doors of the cafeteria, each charming, intriguing, and repelling a different half of the population.

Sayid strode about the room, perhaps putting one in mind of Cowper's Solitude of Alexander Selkirk - "I am the monarch of all I survey; my reign there is none to dispute". Except that Sayid managed it with people around. Getting himself a small meal to take away, he nodded to Zero - the most interesting other person around, really - and headed off to find his dorm.

Number 1. Seemed appropriate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent Rose Academy   Silent Rose Academy Empty

Back to top Go down

Silent Rose Academy
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next