Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yes, Mistress (Zennarion And Me)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Yes, Mistress (Zennarion And Me) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes, Mistress (Zennarion And Me)   Yes, Mistress (Zennarion And Me) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 1:36 pm

Aiko smiled a bit as she heard this "Maybe we should all just go to bed?" She then asked them, while she looked over at Bridgette. She knew that she would know what she was thinking. "Dosen't that sound like a good idea?" She then asked them, with a giggle. She knew that Bridgette would think that this was a good idea. She looked down at the kids "We don't want you to be tired tomorrow, do we?" She then asked them.

The kids obeyed her most of the time, but sometimes she had to force them to bed, eventhough it was rarely. She sat down on a chair at the table "Do you wanna finish the game first?" She then asked them in a soft tone. Most of the time Aiko let them finish what they were doing, before she sent them to bed, and this was one of the times, but only if they wanted to finsih the game before they went to bed.
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female
Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Yes, Mistress (Zennarion And Me)   Yes, Mistress (Zennarion And Me) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 2:40 pm

Bridgette blushed and looked at her mistress. She took a gulp and placed the boy on the floor as he stripped in front of her. He smiled and placed the pajamas on himself. He crawled inside bed and whined. "Read me a story." he begged as he grabbed a book and placed it in her hands. She sighed and smiled. She read five pages and he was already asleep. She smiled happily and walked over to her mistress' room. The kids had decided to go to bed when she told them to.

She blushed and looked at her happily. "Hello mistress." she said coyly and looked at her. Bridgette's long blonde hair rested against her back as her purple eyes hung with a bit of lust. "I knew you liked my body." she giggled and walked over to her,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yes, Mistress (Zennarion And Me)   Yes, Mistress (Zennarion And Me) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 3:25 pm

"How could you doubt that?" She asked her in a soft tone, while she looked at her. She was already naked, and she was just waiting for her to get under the covers, so that they could have a bit fun. She knew that they would have a lot of fun tonight, as long as Jeremiah didn't wake up tonight, and wanted to cuddle between them. If he woke Aiko up she would probably forget that she was naked and just let him crawl under her covers.

Aiko couldn't wait to see her naked body again, last time she had seen it, and it had only been for 5 min. and she hadn't even had a chance to touch, but now they had a lot of time, in fact they the whole night, and they also had some time while the kids were at school tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female
Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Yes, Mistress (Zennarion And Me)   Yes, Mistress (Zennarion And Me) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:32 pm

She walked to her side of the bed and started to undress herself slowly. She slipped inside the bed naked as the day she was born. She prayed none of the kids would interupt them as she looked at her. She slipped under the bed and looked at her happily. Bridgette was a bit self conscience but she ignored it and touched her mistress' body.

She rolled her finger down her face and onto her chest. She started to pinch her nipple as she smiled a bit. "Your kids are beautiful."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yes, Mistress (Zennarion And Me)   Yes, Mistress (Zennarion And Me) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 12:58 am

She let out a soft moan, and then nodded "Mmm... I know they are..." She told her with a giggle, before she then warpped her arms around Bridgette naked body, and the slowly moved her face closer to her face, before she then started kissing her. God she enjoyed to feel Bridgette's hands on her breasts, i just felt so good to her. She looked down into her eyes and just gave her a soft smile.

She then slowly broke the kiss and then looked into her eyes "Are you still a virgin?" She then asked her in a soft tone, while she smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yes, Mistress (Zennarion And Me)   Yes, Mistress (Zennarion And Me) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yes, Mistress (Zennarion And Me)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2