Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bitch you will love me = Mistress to pretty little slave

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female
Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Bitch you will love me = Mistress to pretty little slave Empty
PostSubject: Bitch you will love me = Mistress to pretty little slave   Bitch you will love me = Mistress to pretty little slave EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 2:18 pm

Bitch you will love me = Mistress to pretty little slave 2h5si06

Maria looked down at her pet as it slept then she smiled some and attached the leash to the bed. She went to make them breakfast since she was going to let her pet have the day off for once. Getting to the kitchen she made eggs ,bacon and salad. Smiling some she put his in pet food bowl and hers on a plate. He always ate at her feet with his own dish but a pet foor bowl. Smirking some she looked up the stairs wondering if her pet was awake yet. Nodding some she looked around then hoped he would be up soon she needed a good fuck. She smiled some as she wore the kimono and she got up from the chair and started back up the stairs thinking she heard some noise.

Last edited by xXx slave to one xXx on Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Bitch you will love me = Mistress to pretty little slave   Bitch you will love me = Mistress to pretty little slave EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 2:40 pm

https://media.photobucket.com/image/yukata/aori-chan/088.jpg?o=47

Teo stood up and nearly fell downn oticing that he was tied to the bed by his leash. He was slightly annoiyed by this but he had no choice, The woman he served had taken him in when he was young and she looked after and protected him. She was sometimes strict but she treated him nicely he had no reason to rebel against her. He knew it would only bring him more pain and annoyance. He yawned as he kneeled down and sat on his heels. His usual Stance, he wore a simple blue yukata that went well with his hair sitting there he wondered if he was being punished. Where was his misstress? She would normally have woken him up by now to make what breakfast he knew how to make.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bitch you will love me = Mistress to pretty little slave   Bitch you will love me = Mistress to pretty little slave EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 2:44 pm

Maria finally came up the stairs and turned her head to see that her pet was up. Smiling some she went over and pet his head then undid then leash from the bed and his collar around his neck "come on lets go eat I'm letting you have a day off since you have been such a good boy the last few months". She smiled then held the leash tight in her hand and got up then put the leash in her drawer then started down the stairs "you better hurry or your food it going to get cold". She smirked some wanting him to please her while he ate she was hella horny and needed a realase.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bitch you will love me = Mistress to pretty little slave   Bitch you will love me = Mistress to pretty little slave EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 2:51 pm

"A day off?" He looked at her funny, It had been a while since he had a day off he wasn't sure what he was going to do with it. But as a slave you never really had the day off, it was more like a day without any chores.
He smiled as he walked behind her following her downstairs to the table he got ino his usual kneeling sitting on heels thing and began to eat his breakfast. He was still somewhat tired, he had trouble sleeping the last few days but he was sure that he would sleep normally soon. He yawned slightly between a bite of food and stratched.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bitch you will love me = Mistress to pretty little slave   Bitch you will love me = Mistress to pretty little slave EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 4:53 pm

Maria smiled some as he followed her she was glad he followed her like a good puppy. The one thing that he didn't know yet that she was pregnant with his child. Smiling some she pet his head and ran his hands through it and she looked at him "hun..I'm pregnant just so you know..and with your child". She giggled some and leaned down kissing him on the lips. She went back down to eating her food and she winced and grabbed her belly as the baby kicked a little. Smiling some she still ate her food but the baby seemed to be happy inside her. She smiled wide and stayed close to Teo.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bitch you will love me = Mistress to pretty little slave   Bitch you will love me = Mistress to pretty little slave EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:02 pm

Teo smiled and blushed a little he didn't know what to say he never really thought of the idea of getting his misstress pregnant, it was somethign that just didn't usually happen. He continued eating his food leaning up against his misstres' leg he was very affectionate he kept in physical contact with her as often as he could. But what type of family was this going to be for his son or daughter, maybe it would be best if the child didn't know he was the father.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bitch you will love me = Mistress to pretty little slave   Bitch you will love me = Mistress to pretty little slave EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:27 pm

Maria smiled some and after they were done eating she grabbed the plates and bowl then went into the kitchen and started to wash the stuff. Looking back she saw him standing up and his cock hard and she wondered what was wrong. She also felt a weird vibe from him wondering what he was planning but she whimpered a little for the first time in their relationship. When she was done she dryed off her hands then she walked by him and before she could react he had her against the counter with both her hands pinned "what are you doing Teo". Her eyes went wide and she looked away strugging to get free.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bitch you will love me = Mistress to pretty little slave   Bitch you will love me = Mistress to pretty little slave EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:32 pm

It was tim efor teo to get proactive he had mor pride then to let his child come into this life and find out that his dad is a slave to a woman, it would be worse if it was a son however. He would take her as HIS slave now, he was not goign to let it sit like this. He smiled and he whispered in her ear, "Well Since I have a child coming into this world my pride will no longer let me serve so I think I am goign to take you as my bitch." He reached into her kimono and fondled her breasts grinning at the idea. He kept her up against the counter he undid her kimono with one hand and pulled it off her then bending her over the counter with her hands above her head to keep her in a better position.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bitch you will love me = Mistress to pretty little slave   Bitch you will love me = Mistress to pretty little slave EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:39 pm

She looked at him as he whispered in her ear and her body trembled some "Teo you can't do this I'm the one in charge not you I bought you to be in charge". Screaming some as he moved his hand into her kimono she looked at him then away and gasped some "Teo stop this right now you have no power over me". When he got her kimono off she whimpered hard and looked at him then away and yelped as he turned her around. Feeling her warm chest and stomach against the cold hard counter her body trembled some and she struggled to get her hands free from his grip "Teo stop this you can't be serious".
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bitch you will love me = Mistress to pretty little slave   Bitch you will love me = Mistress to pretty little slave EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:44 pm

He grinned as he reached down between her legs petting her moistness. "Oh but I am serious, My child isn't going to grow up thinking his father was a toy, I'm perfectly fine with it knowing that you were my bitch however." He smirked as he slipped a couple fingers inside of her letting them sit there for a moment and taking them out licking his fingers. "I know you're going to enjoy me being inside of you so i'm going to have to try and enjoy it more than you" He thought for a moment an grinned evily. The one place she had never let him. He opened up his yukata and held her down with hi body weight as he thrust deeply inside of her ass.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bitch you will love me = Mistress to pretty little slave   Bitch you will love me = Mistress to pretty little slave EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:50 pm

She whimpered hard hoping he was just playing game but when he pet her pussy she whimpered hard "no stop this please". She yelped as he put a couple fingers in her then she looked at him then away closing her eyes tightly "Teo stop this at once". She whimpered as he took off his yukata and then leaned on her with his weight. Screaming as he thrusted into her ass she struggled hard hoping he would stop "TEO STOP!!". She closed her eyes tightly tears coming down not beileving she was being broken in by her bitch HER BITCH.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bitch you will love me = Mistress to pretty little slave   Bitch you will love me = Mistress to pretty little slave EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:12 pm

He started pumping her pushign in deeper with every thrust. Her ass was tight he wasn't able to get it in all the way yet. He grinned as it slowly inched in with each thrust at the moment he was about 3/th of his length in an she was already in tears and telling him to stop but who was she to tell him to stop. He laughed and slapped her hard once on each ass cheek. "Who are you to tell me to stop bitch?" He gave one final hard push and he was fully inside of her he could feel her squirming body underneath trying to get away from the poain her ass squeezing as a reflex tryign to push him out. "If you keep struggling it's going to hurt more you know"
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bitch you will love me = Mistress to pretty little slave   Bitch you will love me = Mistress to pretty little slave EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:11 am

Maria screamed as he kept pushing deeper and deeper into her ass. Whimpering some she shook her head and tried to get free. Biting her lip as he started to push harder into her tears came down her cheeks like rain and she struggled more yanking on her hands. She layed her head down and screamed loud throwing her head back as he got all the way inside her. Looking back at him she growled and glared deeply at him "fucking asshole what are you to say that I'm the bitch your supposed to be my bitch...I'm never going to submit to you". She whimpered some and struggled to get free of his cock moving her hips side to side then started to more more towards the counter so she could get his cock out of her ass.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bitch you will love me = Mistress to pretty little slave   Bitch you will love me = Mistress to pretty little slave EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:41 pm

He grinned as he tried to get away by retreating closer to the counter he could solve that problem real quick. He kept pushing hard going ball deep into her ass pushing her hard up against the counter and holding her there bent over the counter her chest flat against the countertop. With his free hand he grabbed her by the hair and pulled back her head while he anally raped her thrusting hard and fast trying to cause her more pain. "You're no longer my mistress now you're MY bitch. Do I make myself clear my little whore" You will submit to me or you're going to suffer and this little pain is going to get worse"
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bitch you will love me = Mistress to pretty little slave   Bitch you will love me = Mistress to pretty little slave EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 10:40 am

She screamed some and closed her eyes trying to get free "please stop this I can't handle this anymore". Growling some as more tears came down her cheeks she wished she wished she could get away. Whimpering some as he went balls deep into her ass she hoped and wished he was just playing around. Biting her lip she struggled some more after he let go of her hands. She pushed on his hips and tryed to get away "please stop this I don't want to do this anymore just STOP". When he didn't stop and instead grabbed her hair she growled and yelped loudly as he pulled back on it.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bitch you will love me = Mistress to pretty little slave   Bitch you will love me = Mistress to pretty little slave EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 10:29 pm

He laughed as she pleaded and begged, "As if I give a fuck what you want anymore, no now you do what I WANT not what YOU want," He groaned as he was getting closer and closer to his climax fucking her deep and faster than he was before not caring how much it hurt her or how much she was screaming and crying. His breath got deeper and more rapid as he got closer to his climax his body soaked with sweat. He held onto her hair forcinf her body to arc backwards. he grinned as he continued raping her.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bitch you will love me = Mistress to pretty little slave   Bitch you will love me = Mistress to pretty little slave EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 7:14 pm

She whimpered hard and closed her eyes trying to push him away "stop it damn it please just stop it you can't do this to me". When he talked to her she growled and scratched at his hands hard making them bleed and such. Biting her lip hard she closed her eyes screaming more as pleading even more for him to stop. She was already pregnant with his child and now she was the slave. Biting her lip hard she screamed out as he pushed harder and deeper into her and she struggled harder "please stop this please I can't handle this".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bitch you will love me = Mistress to pretty little slave   Bitch you will love me = Mistress to pretty little slave Empty

Back to top Go down

Bitch you will love me = Mistress to pretty little slave
Page 1 of 1