Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yes, Mistress (Zennarion And Me)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female
Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Yes, Mistress (Zennarion And Me) Empty
PostSubject: Yes, Mistress (Zennarion And Me)   Yes, Mistress (Zennarion And Me) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 12:38 pm

Bridgette sighed softly as she looked at the house and scrunched her nose. The place was a horrible mess. She was bought to be the maid but she was happy to be here. She had a place to stay and was able to get food. She walked to the library as books where ever. The kitchen was a complete mess as well. The stains on the walls, dirty pans in the sink, and the eggs shells on the floor would make any normal person pass out.

She walked to her car and grabbed all of her cleaning supplies. The kids were in school and she didn't know were her mistress was. She took a deep breath and walked into the kitchen. This would definitely take an hour. Maybe even more than an hour. She took a deep breath and walked to the chair. She sat down and rubbed her forehead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yes, Mistress (Zennarion And Me)   Yes, Mistress (Zennarion And Me) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 2:52 pm

Aiko yawned, and then slowly opened her eyes. She sat up in the bed and then rubbed her eyes. She stood up and then put a robe on her naked body. She always slept naked, she didn't know why, but she just did. She walked downstairs, and into the kitchen, she had completly forgotten about the maid that she had brought, so she didn't expect anybody to be down there. She blushed a bit as she saw the girl in the kitchen. Now she remembered her, she was the new maid in the house.

She smiled softl at her, and then brushed some of her black hair away from her green eyes. "You must be the new maid.... Its nice to meet you, im Aiko" She told her in a soft tone, and then walked over to her. "Im glad to see that you wanna start right away" She told her with a giggle, and just looked down at her. "Whats your name?" She then asked her.
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yes, Mistress (Zennarion And Me)   Yes, Mistress (Zennarion And Me) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 3:16 pm

Bridgette blushed and looked at the woman. The woman was still almost naked. She looked at her feet as her face became warmer. She shuffled her feet and took a deep breath. Her blonde hair covered her face as her purple eyes seemed to want to look at her mistress. "Yes I like to work quickly. I do not like to disappoint my clients." she blushed and smiled happily. She walked over to her and smiled. "I can also cook quite well miss. What would you like me to cook for you today?" she asked as she grabbed the woman's hand to lead her to the table as she pulled back the chair.

She had a low dress on as you could see some of her butt. She blushed and turned to look at the woman. "What do you suggest I make for you?" she asked and smiled. "I can make eggs, toast, fresh squeezed orange juice, french toast, bacon, sausage, hashbrowns, and I can make some breakfast sandwiches." she explained her long list of things.

Yes, Mistress (Zennarion And Me) Anime_girl_10197
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yes, Mistress (Zennarion And Me)   Yes, Mistress (Zennarion And Me) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 6:18 am

Aiko smiled a bit at this "Just make something, and then bring it to my room upstairs, i'll probably be taking a bath meanwhile" She told her in a soft tone, and then stood up again. "You should be able to find my room" She told her with a slight smile, and then stood up, before she headed towards her own room. Once she got there she let the robe fall to the ground, and then headed out to her own private bathroom. She didn't allow her kids to go out there, since they would probably just leave a mess out there and she didn't want that.

She turned on the warm water, and just let it run down into the tub, before she then turned it off, and slowly slid down into the water. She let out a soft sigh of relief as she felt the warm water against her skin. She closed her eyes and just relaxed, enjoying this bath. She rarely had time to enjoy her bath, since her kids always called on her, but since they were at school, and she had a maid now, she had time enough to enjoy her bath.
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yes, Mistress (Zennarion And Me)   Yes, Mistress (Zennarion And Me) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:48 am

Bridgette nodded slowly and walked to the kitchen. She was going to make her a big breakfast. She decided to make eggs, ham, bacon, sausage, and toast. She walked to her mistress' room and knocked on the bathroom. She had orange juice and milk on the tray. "Here you go ma'am. I hope you enjoy it." she sat down next to the bath tub. Bridgette had planned on feeding her. She leaned in and smiled.

"Would you like me to do anything for you? Feed you or wash you?" she whispered as she tried to not look at her body. She liked her body though yet she wanted to make sure the woman wouldn't feel uncomfortable. She started to cut up some of the ham to serve to her. Her blonde hair hiding the blush on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yes, Mistress (Zennarion And Me)   Yes, Mistress (Zennarion And Me) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:56 am

She blushed a bit as she heard this, and then looked up at her, with a slight smile upon her lips. "Ye-Yeah.... That would be nice" She told her in a soft tone, as she just looked at her. This wasn't exactly what she had been expecting from her new aid, but she didn't mind it at all. She just looked into her eyes and smiled a bit, while she watched her cut the ham. The breakfest actully smelled pretty good.

"So whats for breakfest?" She then asked her, while she looked at her. The breakfest looked bpretty good, she could smell the bacon, but she couldn't see the rest of it. Aiko had no idea why she did this to her, but it felt pretty good. For the first time in a while somebody was doing something for her to make her feel comfortable.
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yes, Mistress (Zennarion And Me)   Yes, Mistress (Zennarion And Me) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:20 am

"I have eggs, ham, bacon, sausage, and toast." she smiled and started to feed her. "Would you like some milk or orange juice?" she asked softly as she placed the fork by her mouth with the ham already on it. Bridgette placed the food on the side of the tub. The tub was big being able to hold a lot of people. She started to strip and slipped inside the bathtub. She didn't wet her hands just yet.

"Now I can feed you easier." she placed the food by her mouth once more. She took quick glances at her body and smiled. Her blonde hair hid her purple eyes as she smiled. Bridgette smirked and looked at her happily. "I hope this doesn't make you uncomfortable."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yes, Mistress (Zennarion And Me)   Yes, Mistress (Zennarion And Me) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:27 am

She started to eat the food, it actully tasted good, better than an brekfest she had, had in some time. "Mmm..... This is good..." She told her in a soft tone, while she looked up at her "And uhm.... I think i'll have some orange juice" She then told her.. She heard her words and just gave her a soft smile. "Not at all...." She told her and just smiled at her. "You don't feel uncomfortable, do you?" She then asked her, while she looked at her.

She brushed some of her black hair away from her eyes, and just smiled at her. She really enjoyed this, she had never had breakfest in the tub before, that was probably because she never allowed her children to go out there. Bridgette actully seemed to enjoy her new job, and that made her happy.
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yes, Mistress (Zennarion And Me)   Yes, Mistress (Zennarion And Me) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 2:03 pm

"I am quite well today, mistress." she continued to feed her. Once she was done she started to grab the soap and sponge. She smirked as she smiled. "Stand up mistress I shall wash your back first." she slowly stood up letting her mistress see her naked body. Bridgette smiled happily and smiled.

"I am sorry if my body doesn't appeal to you." she blushed. She was very self concious and didn't believe when people said she was pretty. She smiled as she slowly started to rub her back with the sponge. She even washed some of the back of her legs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yes, Mistress (Zennarion And Me)   Yes, Mistress (Zennarion And Me) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 2:08 pm

She smiled a bit as she heard her comment about her body "It does.... No need to be ashamed of it" She told her and just blushed a bit. She let out a soft sigh, and then closed her eyes. "Mmm.... That feels good...." She told her in a soft tone, and then looked back at her, before she then turned around, so that she could wash the front of her body.

"You've tried this before, havn't you?" She told her with a giggle, and then looked down into her eyes, before she then brushed some of her hair away from her eyes. Aiko had no trouble with standing in front of her maid naked, but when it came to standing in front of men naked, she was shy.
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yes, Mistress (Zennarion And Me)   Yes, Mistress (Zennarion And Me) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 4:00 am

"Well my last mistress let em do this." she smiled and looked at her. "Do you not like me doing this to you? I can stop." she offered as she had her back done. Bridgette gulped and moved to her front. She started to wash her hands slowly. She liked the look of the mistress' body. "Your children look beautiful." she whispered and bathed her stomach.

She slowly went higher as she bathed her stomach. Bridgette slowly rubbed the other's breasts and she smiled. "Do you like that mistress?" she asked and smiled happily. She thought she was doing a good thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yes, Mistress (Zennarion And Me)   Yes, Mistress (Zennarion And Me) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 4:06 am

Aiko smiled a bit as she heard this "Mmm.... I see...." She told her in a soft tone "Thank you.... Even though its only 2 of them thats my own... The last one is adopted..." She told her in a soft whisper, while she looked down at the naked woman in front of her. She loved to feel her hands on her stomach, and she didn't want her to stop. She closed her eyes, but opened them again as the maid touched her breasts.

She let out a soft moan as she started rubbing her breasts, and then gave her a soft smile "You love doing this.... Don't you?" She then asked her with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yes, Mistress (Zennarion And Me)   Yes, Mistress (Zennarion And Me) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 12:57 pm

Bridgette giggled and looked at the girl happily. "You are enjoying this aren't you?" she asked and smiled. She continued to rub her breasts softly as she looked into her eyes. She blushed darkly and smiled a bit. "I think mistress likes this very much." she giggled and washed her off. She sat down and looked at her innocently.

"I think we should hurry. I need to get the house cleaned before you children get home." she slid out of the bath tub and started to dry herself off. "Do you want me to dry you off?" she asked as she grabbed another towel and waited for her to slip inside of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yes, Mistress (Zennarion And Me)   Yes, Mistress (Zennarion And Me) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 1:19 pm

"Yeah.... You are probably right..." She told her in a soft tone, while she looked down in to her eyes. She then let the water out of the tub, and got out of the tub. "You dry me...." She then told her with a slight smile upon her lips. "You will be staying here for the night, right?" She then asked her and stepped inside of the towel and waited for her to start and dry her.

She knew that they didn't have long time before their kids would return home so they had to hurry if she also had to clean the house "So what are you making for dinner?" She then asked her and looked back at her with a slight smile upon her lips.
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yes, Mistress (Zennarion And Me)   Yes, Mistress (Zennarion And Me) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 2:09 pm

"If you wish for me to stay the night miss." she smiled happily. She only lived with her mom and dad and wanted to move out. She started to dry the girl. She was drying every part of her body. She even dried between her legs. She smirked as she looked at her. "Well I was thinking of making spaghetti and meatballs." Bridgette smiled. She grabbed the clothes she slipped out of and placed them back on.

She excused herself and walked to continue cleaning the entire house. The picture of her naked mistress still in her mind. She smiled happily and looked at the kitchen. It was already eleven o' clock and it was clean.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yes, Mistress (Zennarion And Me)   Yes, Mistress (Zennarion And Me) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 2:18 pm

"That sounds great...." She then told her in a soft tone, while she looked after her as she left. She then found a dress in her closet, and a bra and a pair of panties. She got the clothes on before she then headed down stairs to her new maid. "Okay.... Then its decided... You'll stay here for the night" She told her and then sat down on a chair, while she looked at the maid. She knew that the kids would be here soon.

"You know... You also have to make some food for the kids.... They are hungry most of the time when they get home" She told her in a soft tone, while she looked up at her.
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yes, Mistress (Zennarion And Me)   Yes, Mistress (Zennarion And Me) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 2:29 pm

Bridgette smiled at the woman and nodded. "I will make lunch now then. Don't want them to be hungry." she smiled and started to make macaroni and cheese. She continued to make the lunch as she looked at the woman. "Well now they will get some good food to eat." she smiled as she started to serve the different plates. She placed them in the microwave and smirked.

"Would you like me to feed you, mistress?" she sat down with her legs open. Her underwear could be seen as she didn't sit like a lady. She giggled and smiled at her. "We should have some fun with the children. Maybe we could all play board games."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yes, Mistress (Zennarion And Me)   Yes, Mistress (Zennarion And Me) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 2:41 pm

"Or fun without the children tonight?" She asked her with a giggle. "The kids entertain themselves these days.... You know computer cell phone and so on" She told her and then let out a soft sigh, while she looked up at her. "Anyways.... You'll probably have to sleep in my room, but i guess you don't mind that" She told her and then laughed a bit. "They should be here in 5 min." She then told her.

Aiko stood up, and then walked over to Bridgette and sat down in her lap, with her face almost in front of her face. "You know.... You have to sit like a woman when the kids are home... We don't want them to see that, do we?" She then asked her with a slight smile upon her lips.
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yes, Mistress (Zennarion And Me)   Yes, Mistress (Zennarion And Me) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 2:51 pm

"That is a shame. If I had children I would love to play with them." she smiled as she drifted off in thought. Bridgette blushed as the woman sat on her lap. She immediately closed her legs. "I am sorry, mistress." she blushed darkly and turned away. She liked the thought of sleeping in a bed with her. She hoped her mistress would cuddle with her and make her feel safe.

The kids came in and she smiled. She turned her head to look at them. "Hello sweethearts! How are you?" she asked smiling happily. The girls and boy were rather cute. "You all look so cute and amazing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yes, Mistress (Zennarion And Me)   Yes, Mistress (Zennarion And Me) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 2:56 pm

Luckily Aiko had heard the door as they closed it, and had quickly moved away from Bridgette, so that they wouldn't see them sitting like they had been before "Welcome home" She told them in a soft tone. "Hungry?" She then asked them and walked over to them, before she gave all of them a kiss at the fore head. "Bridgette has made some lunch for you" She then told them and sat down on her chair again.

She then looked over at Bridgette and smiled at her "Maybe you could entertain them after lunch? I need a nap..." She told her in a soft tone, and then gave her a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yes, Mistress (Zennarion And Me)   Yes, Mistress (Zennarion And Me) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 4:01 pm

Bridgette sighed softly and looked at the kids. "My name is Bridgette what are your names?" she asked softly and looked at the kids happily. "I am your mother's maid. I really hope you like the macaroni. What would you guys like for dinner and desert?" she asked happily. Bridgette smiled happily once more. She wanted to rest a bit.

After the introductions and dinner requests she stood up. "Please excuse me I am going to make sure she is okay." she smiled happily and walked upstairs to check on her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yes, Mistress (Zennarion And Me)   Yes, Mistress (Zennarion And Me) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 4:07 pm

As Bridgette entered the room she looked up at her and then gave her a soft smile "I thought you were going to entertain the kids while i took a rest" She told her with a giggle, while she looked into her eyes. She was already laying naked on the covers, but she wasn't planning to have sex or anything like that now, since the kdis was still awake.

"Im fine.... Im just a bit tired..." She then told her, while she looked into her eyes "Just go.... I'll be fine" She then told her. She didn't want the kids to see what they were going to do, thats why she wanted to do it after they were asleep.
((Time skip?))
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yes, Mistress (Zennarion And Me)   Yes, Mistress (Zennarion And Me) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 4:12 pm

Bridgette pouted a bit as her mistress was laying down. She walked over to her and kissed her softly. "I will do as you say mistress." she bowed down and smiled. She walked off to the children and smiled. "Your mother is okay. I just wanted to make sure. So what do you children want to do?" she asked happily.

"We can go swimming in the pool, play baseball, or we could play some board games." she offered and looked at the youngest boy. She could tell they were going to be friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yes, Mistress (Zennarion And Me)   Yes, Mistress (Zennarion And Me) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 5:38 am

An hour later Aiko slowly opened her eyes and then sat up in the bed. She found her bra and panties on the floor and got them on, before she then got her dress on. She walked downstairs to see what Bridgette and the kids were doing, hopefully they hadn't left the house in a mess. She trusted Bridgette, and she knew that she wouldn't hurt the kids.

She looked out of some of the windows as she passed them, but as she didn't see them outside, she guessed in that they were inside the house somewhere. She couldn't see them in the kitchen, so she just continued looking for them.
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yes, Mistress (Zennarion And Me)   Yes, Mistress (Zennarion And Me) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 1:29 pm

Bridgette giggled as they were playing Scene It! Disney version. She giggled as she was teamed up with the boy. He was in her lap and clapping every time they got one right. "We are going to win!" he sang happily. Bridgette laughed and kissed his head softly. "Calm down, Jeremiah. That was only our third turn." she giggled. Jeremiah smiled and snuggled into her.

Laura, 15, and Stephanie ,10, chuckled as he cuddled to her. Jeremiah had always been a mama's boy. Jeremiah snuggled into her chest and started to close his eyes. "Awww are you already tired sweetheart?" seh asked and he nodded. She lifted him up and started to walk him to his room. "Well don't sleep yet you need to change into your pajamas."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yes, Mistress (Zennarion And Me)   Yes, Mistress (Zennarion And Me) Empty

Back to top Go down

Yes, Mistress (Zennarion And Me)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next