Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Revenge

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female
Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Revenge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 11:38 pm

He let out a sigh as the slave came, pretty much after a few second he had touched him. "Hm, I guess we have to train you on that. A lot, in fact." He smirked, looking rather like an evil warlock. "Clean up this bath for me." He ordered, before letting him go, and climbing out. Hmm....So much for the perfect slave. Still, training him would be rather fun. Since the boy was his afterall...
Back to top Go down
X BreakingFate X
Sex Pot

Male
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Revenge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 1:54 pm

Kole just nodded. He was ashamed that he couldn't control himself and hated the idea that he would have to go through even more training. When his master walked away a bit, he let a small sigh out knowing that it wasn't going to be very easy getting the man's trust. Kole had gone through enough training throughout his life to know he had a very hard time listening to someone when they told him to do something he wasn't used to doing. It was his rebellious streak that he couldn't get rid of.

Kole looked over the bath then cleaned up outside of if before standing straight to try to see how to clean up the mess out of the water. He saw a drain but wasn't sure how he would get new water into it. The boy wasn't used to a tub so big. Kole then went after his master. "How do I clean that tub? I've never cleaned one so large."
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

Revenge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 4:23 pm

Jayden turned around to face him, slightly annoyed. "Just drain the water out, and the servants can do the rest." He said coldly, before going out out to his main bedroom to lie on the bed. "And give me a massage later. I have back pains." He ordered. He lay on the bed his face buried. A wave of annoyance went through his head, but also something else.
Back to top Go down
X BreakingFate X
Sex Pot

Male
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Revenge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 6:24 pm

The servant nodded then turned back to the tub. Looking around, he found the trigger that opened the drain. He stood there and watched as the water was drained then he got his rag and cleaned up the sides quickly to make sure there wasn't anything dirty left. Sighing quietly, he then went back into the bedroom. "My Lord... Would it be alright if I took this bow off now? It got ruined a bit in the water." He put his hand on the wet bow that was around his member.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

Revenge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 7:08 pm

Jayden turned his head to the slave, wondering what on Earth was he talking about. Yes, the bow. "Of course. I shall get you a new one later, shouldn't I? For your training." He grinned wickedly. "Come join me on here." He ordered, and lay down again, his bare back exposed to him in a rather obvious way. His muscle ached. He needed some company to let off his stress.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

Revenge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 5:44 pm

(How are we going to transport this on to the new site?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Revenge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Revenge
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2