Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Revenge

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
X BreakingFate X
Sex Pot

Male
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Revenge   Revenge EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 9:39 am

Kole (hair not that long) slowly opened his eyes as he groaned. It was the day that he was to be sold off to a new master. His current master decided the night before that he would use Kole's services one last time and decided to be nice and let him stay in his bed.

"Get up and get dressed." The man said to the servant boy. "We will be leaving soon."

Kole did as he was told and returned to his room to clean up and get dressed into the revealing clothes that were offered to him. His master believed that his body shouldn't be hidden when he was to find a new master since it could be quite important. Kole looked himself over before he returned to his master.

---

"Be good and get yourself sold soon Kole." His master said as he handed the boy over to the slave trader then he was gone. Kole was a bit sad to see the man go without even a goodbye since he had been there for him ever since his parents were killed. He was almost like a second father to him. Kole was taken over to his own spot and chained up so he couldn't leave. He felt like he was put on showcase. Kole was actually lucky that he was able to wear clothes because a few of the other servants around him were completely nude. Kole's first master actually thought that the clothes added to his sex appeal, rather than took away from it.

---

Two days later, the king sent out one of his guards to get the most expensive servant. The guard looked around then found Kole to be listed at the highest price. He asked why the boy was so expensive then he was told that Kole was good at everything from cleaning to serving in bed. The guard wasn't sure if the prince would like a male servant, but he figured that Kole looked enough like a girl to satisfy him. "I'll take him." The money was exchanged then Kole was handed over to the guard.

---

"A boy?!"

"M'Lord. You asked for the most expensive servant... And he was the most expensive."

The key looked over the servant boy in front of him who stood there in his slutty clothing. "Fine. I want the clothes off... and... put a nice bow on." The king laughed quietly. "Then leave him in the prince's room."

"Yes M'Lord." The guard took Kole away then brought him to a different room where he commanded him to take his clothes off. Kole obeyed and did so. "A bow..." He said quietly, looking around. He found a red ribbon and was about to tie it around Kole's neck but then he gave off a small snicker. He moved down and tied it in a bow around the servant's member instead, knowing that it would humiliate the servant. "You're going to be the Prince's birthday gift. You should feel honored."

Kole was brought to the Prince's room where luckily the Prince was not at. He was told to sit and stay on the bed and wait for the Prince's return. The boy was then left alone to wait for the Prince. He started to think about how this was the family that was responsible for his parents' deaths. He hated how he was now to serve his parents' murderers. After he thought for a moment, he decided that he was to take advantage of being in the castle and get revenge when the time was right.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female
Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 4:52 pm

(Are we playing this in medieval or modern time?)

https://2img.net/h/i42.photobucket.com/albums/e312/jap_girl/RP%20CHARACTER/man______by_heise.jpg

Jayden, the notable prince, and also the best candidate for becoming the next king, was of horse riding. His black colt was powerful enough to stomp on other horses, a true battle horse. He finally decided to stop after he realized that the Sun had risen right on top of him. Getting easily off the horse, he strode back to the palace, and decided to have a bath before lunch. The prince's figure was admired by many court ladies, as well as courtesans. Though no one has yet revealed that they have been together with the prince, he was still rumoured to be a splendid thing in bed. And of course, this he did know. Like many princes, Jayden was vain. In both his looks and his status. He normally regarded servants as a thing lower than human, unless of course they attracted him in some ways.

Now returning to his room, he ignored to the two guards that were standing infront of it. He did not look at the bed when he first entered, since it was always the mirror he looked, and the room was spacious enough to hold other more important things. It was a movement which caught his eyes, that made him turn to the bed. A human, with rather feminine looks, sat on his bed. Naked except for a bow tied around his manhood. "Well...What have we here." He whispered softly, and walked over, putting a hand under the boy's chin to lifted his head up.
Back to top Go down
X BreakingFate X
Sex Pot

Male

Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 5:11 pm

Kole slowly watched the man enter the room. He noticed how the first place he went to was his mirror which quickly showed his character. The boy really didn't have too much experience around different types of people other than his first master, but he did know that there were all sorts of different people out there. His first master was no where as vain as this man was, however, he wasn't nearly as attractive either.

The servant shifted around a bit uncomfortable under the Prince's gaze until he felt a hand lift his head up slightly. He felt a bit intimidated being so close to the Prince. It was an honor that most did not have. Of course he knew who the man exactly was. Everyone knew each member of the royal family. "My lord..." He said softly. "I believe... I have been purchased... for you for your birthday if I'm correct." His eyes stayed averted, never looking the Prince once in the eyes for it was what he was taught to do when in the presence of his highers. For now, he would obey and seem like the perfect servant, but once he was trusted, that would all change.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 5:20 pm

"Hmm...I see." He said thoughtfully, and studied the boy again for a moment. After releasing him, he went over to a delicately made straw basket, and started started to take his clothes off. "And what shall I address you as? My new slave?" He asked, not bothering to look at him as his took his coat off. It rather amused him that his father would go all the way to purchase a slave for him. A boy at that. Perhaps the old geezer finally lost his mind? Still, Jayden didn't really mind sharing a few nights with the boy. He wasn't exactly against two men together after all. "You do know how to do daily chores, right?" He asked, turning around to question him. His body was bare except a linen cloth over his length. He would take that off later, but not just now. The rest of his body was all nicely tanned in the Sun. As well as hard muscular muscles which refined his chest.
Back to top Go down
X BreakingFate X
Sex Pot

Male

Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 5:29 pm

"My name is Kole." The boy said quietly, figuring even though he changed the topic that he would still want to know what to call him. "But you can address me any way you wish My Lord." He couldn't help but give off a barely visible smirk. He didn't even realize it himself that he was flirting in a very subtle way. "And yes... I know how to clean and cook and anything else you could really want me to do. I've been trained to be prepared for anything that may be needed." He couldn't help but let his eyes admire the other's body, finding every inch of it to be amazingly beautiful. Kole was never allowed to be with women. In fact, the only person he had been with his whole life was his master so he learned that he was supposed to be with a man as if it were normal.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 5:43 pm

"Good...I'll decide later what I should call you." He grinned to himself, and walked over again. "Well, then, how about you wash me nicely first? You wouldn't want a partner who is sweaty is dirty, do you now?" He asked, his voice sounding smooth and mellow, though there was a hint of menace in it. He led the boy to the bathroom, joined to his room. There was a rather large tub to fill at least 3 people inside it. He removed the linen that was covering him, and displayed his huge penis to Kole. "Like what you see, boy?" He asked, waiting for his reaction.
Back to top Go down
X BreakingFate X
Sex Pot

Male

Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 6:07 pm

The boy went along with his new master. It didn't bother him that he was asked to bathe him since he often did it for his old master and he was a lot more willing to bathe this new man. When they got to the bathing area, he looked around at the other people there, not used to people bathing together. He found it odd but figured it was just some royal thing. His attention quickly moved back to Jayden when he heard him spoke. Of course his eyes quickly found the new eye candy. His new master was amazingly large which actually turned the servant boy on some. "Yes My Lord." Kole said with honesty. "You are very handsome if that is not out of line for me to comment."
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 6:16 pm

(Oh um...The bathroom is empty -.-' It's the Prince's private one)

It rather amused him for the slave to show his comment on his wonderful body. Of course it was! All the ladies and lads he had slept with had said so. He didn't train everyday for 3 hours for nothing. Jayden scoffed slightly, and went into the bathtub, before stretching his body and sighing. The warm water felt great on his sweaty body. "Wash me then, will you?" He ordered, and eyed him, wondering how he was going to do it. The prince would still get him wet one way or another.
Back to top Go down
X BreakingFate X
Sex Pot

Male

Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 6:37 pm

(sorry, i read wrong. I thought it said that the tub had three people in it. My bad. We'll just pretend I didn't say that then.))

Kole looked around, trying to figure out just how he was supposed to clean the man. The bath his master used to bathe in was much smaller and he could move around it without having to get into it. He found a cloth then sat behind the man. After dipping the cloth into the water, he started to move it over his master's shoulders and upper chest. He admired every curve of the muscles in the man's body as he went over them. His couldn't control his body as it started to become excited about what he was doing. At the moment, the servant was hating that he was naked because his hardening member was right there for the world to see.

After a minute, he pulled the cloth back. "I... I'm not sure how I can clean the rest of your body... Without joining you." He said as he let a small breath out. The boy was a littler nervous but excited about his offer to join the man in the tub.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 7:13 pm

(It's fine~NO harm done)

He tried to not smirk as the slave washed him. It felt rather nice for the boy to come close to him. "Why, of course, you may enter." He consented, catching the erect manhood with the ribbon, which was probably straining it. Jayden moved aside, to make more room for him to come, and sat opposite him. "I must say, boy, you do have rather nice skills." He commented, a playful look appearing on his face. Now, he wondered how far would this boy go...
Back to top Go down
X BreakingFate X
Sex Pot

Male

Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 7:28 pm

"I haven't done anything yet My Lord." The boy said softly as he slowly slid into the tub. It felt nice to be able to be in such a nice tub with the hot water taking over his body. He really did need a bath. When he was at the slave trade for two days, he had been allowed to have a sponge bath but that was it, so he didn't get to clean himself very well. He was also happy that he could hide his body under the water so he didn't have to worry about his erection anymore.

The servant then moved forward to his master and started to clean the rest of the man's chest and stomach. He paused for a moment to make sure it was okay with Jayden before he started to clean his legs then slowly moved the cloth to his manhood. The boy let his fingers gently run along it, admiring its length and wondered how long it would be when erect.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 7:39 pm

Jayden chuckled slightly as the boy said that he haven't done anything. It rather gave him an idea of what he was capable of, in bed. It looked like this slave was going to make a fine partner in bed. He shivered slightly as the slave touched him on the penis. "I'm afraid you can't use a cloth to clean there, my boy. It's very sensitive you know." He winked, and placed a hand gently on the side of his face. "How about you use your mouth, or you hand?" He asked suggestively, and leaned back on the side.
Back to top Go down
X BreakingFate X
Sex Pot

Male

Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 7:59 pm

Kole looked up at him, but only had his mouth so he wasn't making eye contact. He quickly knew that he would end up being used as a sex slave just as much as he used to be with his old master. Not wanting to take things too quickly, he moved both of his hands to the man's cock and started to stroke it gently, using one had for the top side while the other hand teased along the underside and the man's sac. "Please... tell me when you feel you're clean enough." He figured that Jayden would only feel clean enough when he was at his full length.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:11 pm

"Of course." He smiled, and leaned back to enjoy himself. The slave was indeed well trained, but when it came to the pleasure of the prince, he wasn't going to let the boy get off that easily. Afterall, princes were hard to please. His manhood had started to react to the stroking, and in a matter of a moment, it was up and hardened. "Now slave, use your mouth so that you can really clean it, deeply." He instructed, though it did sound more like it was an order.
Back to top Go down
X BreakingFate X
Sex Pot

Male

Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:26 pm

Kole looked at the man for a moment, thinking it over. He tried to force the idea out of his mind for the time being that it was this prince's family that made him an orphan and a servant. He then eyed the member at its full length. He didn't know that penises got that large since he had only seen his own and his master's. His first master's was actually quite small and Kole was averaged size at about seven inches. He wasn't sure how he felt about being called slave. He had been called servant boy, but more often he was actually called Kole. After a minute of hesitation, he moved his mouth forward then took in as much as he could of the other's cock. The boy then moved his head down and took the head into his throat before he started to suck.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:31 pm

"Mm..." Jayden started to moan slightly as his penis entered his hot and wet mouth. He raised his hips slightly so that it was out of the now lukewarm water, and let the boy suck on it. "Mm....Just like that...Suck it like you want me to cum in you." He whispered out harshly, his hand reaching out to his head to make him do it faster. He had to admit, he was good. The boy actually didn't mind letting it go deep, when so many people had denied it.
Back to top Go down
X BreakingFate X
Sex Pot

Male

Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:47 pm

The boy choked for a moment when he felt the other forcing him to go faster but he quickly gained himself again and started to bounce his head up and down over the cock. He couldn't get the whole thing into him, but he did get a good amount, more than just the head going down his throat as he moved both his head and body to make sure he got a lot in. He was actually learning as he went because the cock he was used to sucking on couldn't go very deep into him and he surprised himself that he could get so much in. Unable to control himself, he slowly let his hand sink under the water so he could touch himself softly which caused him to groan out and make soft vibrations over the member in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:52 pm

Jayden could feel the climax coming very soon. Normally he took a long time, but then he never gotten a job that went so deep. "You are so good..." He whispered, and played his hair gently, running it through his hand and so forth. From his narrowed eyes, he saw his hand go underwater, and grinned slightly. So, the boy was also aroused hm? He would probably pay him later. "Mm...I'm going to cum soon..." He sighed softly, and felt his manhood twitch slightly.
Back to top Go down
X BreakingFate X
Sex Pot

Male

Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 9:04 pm

Kole glanced up for a second, accidently catching a glimpse of his eyes so he quickly looked down again. His hand started to actively pump himself as he moved his head even more quickly. The boy was so horny at the moment that he actually started to buck his hips some into his hand. He didn't even care at the moment if his new master didn't want him to do so. Kole sucked roughly on the cock as if he were trying to suck the semen right out. In a way, he was because he wanted to taste it so badly, wondering if it tasted different from his old master.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 9:11 pm

As the boy started to suck on him rougher, Jayden couldn't contain himself any longer. "Ah...!" He let out a soft moan, and the load shot out deep into his throat. He had came a lot, since the sucking was so intense. After he had finished cumming, he sighed slightly, and lowered himself down into the water once more to relax. "That was very good..." He muttered. "Shall we do something else now?"
Back to top Go down
X BreakingFate X
Sex Pot

Male

Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 9:46 pm

Kole managed to swallow some of the cum that was offered to him but the majority leaked out of his mouth and dripped into the water. He then panted softly as he stared at the man's chest. Although he heard what the man said, he didn't stop pumping himself. He so desperately needed to get off as well. The boy then licked his lips clean of the white substance, loving the taste. It would only be a minute longer until he would feel himself climax.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 10:57 pm

Jayden looked at what the slave was doing, and smirked a little. Well, the little thing could do what he wanted for now...But not for the actual moment. "I didn't tell you to do that, but I suppose it is pretty amazing to watch." He chuckled. "I'll tell you when to cum, you hear me?" He ordered, starting to enjoy the power he had over the slave.
Back to top Go down
X BreakingFate X
Sex Pot

Male

Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 11:07 pm

Kole slowly nodded. He then slowed his hand down, knowing that if he kept going at the same speed then he'd go too soon. It felt so good though. The boy was very happy that he was allowed to continue, even if he had to control himself. "Thank you My Lord." He said before closing his eyes softly, just loving the feeling of pleasure running through his body. After a few seconds, he had to stop in order to stop himself from coming up towards his climax. He breathed softly then started up again about thirty seconds later.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 11:13 pm

"Hmm...Your stroking don't seem very consistent. Let me help you." He grinned, knowing the true reason of why he wasn't continuing. It made him wonder just how long had he got to go before going crazy. He leaned forward, and replaced his hand with his own, and concentrated on stroking and squeezing the head, just to get him excited. His lips went to the boy's neck, and he nibbled his way along it. Jayden was definitely going to break him.
Back to top Go down
X BreakingFate X
Sex Pot

Male

Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 11:31 pm

Kole's eyes went wide when he felt the other man touch him. It didn't bother him that he was being touched, it bothered him that he couldn't control it anymore when Jayden was telling him to control it. The boy tried to move back an inch but the other had too nice of a grip on him. Soon enough, the boy closed his eyes as he felt himself cum. The servant let out a small breath, knowing that his master wouldn't be happy with him but there was no other way around it. "I'm sorry My Lord... I really tried."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge   Revenge Empty

Back to top Go down

Revenge
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next