Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Revenge and zombies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guns go bang
Sex Pot
Guns go bang

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Revenge and zombies Empty
PostSubject: Revenge and zombies   Revenge and zombies EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 7:38 pm

Prolog: A little motivation for later..

There are two types of guys, the kind that girls bend over backwards to take and me. The kind that girls told he was “nice” and a “good friend”. The kind that stayed single all throughout high school and college. Girls crying on my shoulder about the last asshole that cheated on them, laughing when I tell them that I would never do such a think of doing such a thing. Though really I had only one girl I wanted. Lindy. She was a beauty, tall tanned and perfect. I knew since the first day I met her that this is the girl that I would give myself to. Little did I know she had no such ideas. Preferring to date any other guy but me. I was the one who dragged her home after a night of drinking. Though some times she didn’t make it to her house, staying at mine to sleep off the booze. I slowly accepted that I would just be her close friend Joe, and never her boyfriend. Instead I became her white night. Saving her from the last boyfriend that plagued her. Slaying my “dragons”. For a while I thought this made me happy. Oh how wrong I was.

There she was the girl of my dreams, drunk again. She couldn’t even stand up all her weight was on me. She didn’t even ask to go home, just for me to drive her to my house. She didn’t want to wake her parents. I tell her there’s no place for her to sleep. She laughs at me and says that my bed will be good enough. I close my eyes and smile. I get her to my house easily, I don’t drink all that much and my house doesn’t have any stairs thankfully. She flops over onto my bed, pulling her clothing off until she wore a bra and panties. “Could I borrow a top?” She asks softly eyes like stars looking up at me. I pull out a shirt that was miles to big on me and hand it to her. She puts it back on and takes her bra off. One part of me says rape her, the other is asking why my pants are still on.

She flips on her back, and rests her hands behind her head. “You going to come to bed?” Her voice is calm, she has no idea what my brain is yelling at me to do. I smile and sit next to her and pull off my shoes. My hand rests next to her, inwardly I take a deep breath. I inch my hand to her chest slowly cupping it softly. God her chest is soft, I think to myself. She just looks down at me, my thumb rubs at her nipple. “Your beautiful.” She frowns, “thanks?” I grin, pull my pants off. My shirt I start to throw it on the floor. Then I stop, without warning I grab her hands. Tying them to each other with my shirt. I rip the black lace panties from her and shove them into her mouth. Finally she knows what I intend to do her. She struggles, my cock only grows harder. I grab her legs and push them up to her chest, throwing up the shirt as well. I point the tip of my cock at her opening. Rubbing it with it softly, “shh its okay. You know this will be good.” I kiss her cheek and lick the tears from her eyes. Pushing my cock into her, for a whore like her she was tight. She fit my cock like a glove. At first I move slowly, grunting on top of her, I use my weight to hold her legs down. Though I cant take this for long, I needed to be rough, I needed the feeling of her bouncing under me. I speed up, thrusting my cock into her faster and faster, balls slapping her as I do so. She lets out a gasp and what sounds like a moan from behind her panties. The whore was loving this, I grin. My lips brushing her ear softly. “You love this don’t you, My cock in your tight little pussy.” I keep thrusting myself into her. She bounces under me, moaning and shuddering. I ram my cock into her deeply as I cum into her cunt. Sending my seed deep within her pussy.

She looks over at me with her big eyes. I smile at her and pull the panties from her mouth, she opens her mouth to say something but I kiss her before the words come out, my tongue pushing into her mouth as I do so. She whimpers on my tongue. I slowly move my head away. “Yes?” My voice is soft. “Why” Is all she asks me. “I needed it. I needed you. I needed this.” I tell her, causing her only whimper more. I feel my cock go limp in her. I slowly pull it out my sperm following it. “don’t tell anyone and I wont tell anyone.” She tells me, I grin. “Okay.”
Back to top Go down

Revenge and zombies
Page 1 of 1