Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Lord Seeking a woman to give him an heir. (nightsorceress & Ganein)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
nightsorceress
Sex Pot
nightsorceress

Female
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-12-22

A Lord Seeking a woman to give him an heir. (nightsorceress & Ganein) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lord Seeking a woman to give him an heir. (nightsorceress & Ganein)   A Lord Seeking a woman to give him an heir. (nightsorceress & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 9:36 pm

The priest felt so defeated how could he ask anyone else to let there child go through this pain. "who my lord there is no left. how is that fair if i have no one left to ask?" hopefully the lord knew that there was no one left and he would not press it anymore
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male
Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-12-31

A Lord Seeking a woman to give him an heir. (nightsorceress & Ganein) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lord Seeking a woman to give him an heir. (nightsorceress & Ganein)   A Lord Seeking a woman to give him an heir. (nightsorceress & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 9:45 pm

"....Alright, I'll let you travel to the neighboring villages. They have yet to contribute. Though the trip on foot will take at least two weeks. Though on horse back the trip is just a few days. I'll let you borrow one of my horses and give you eight weeks. But if you lose the horse, or don't find a women....don't come back at all. Is that clear?" Michael said as he glared at the priest. When Michael glared, there was no reasoning.
Back to top Go down
nightsorceress
Sex Pot
nightsorceress

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Lord Seeking a woman to give him an heir. (nightsorceress & Ganein)   A Lord Seeking a woman to give him an heir. (nightsorceress & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:15 am

the priest had to think for a long time before he looked at his niece "lily my dear i am sorry i can't do that. he wants to use woman to try and force them to have his child then when he doesn't get what he wants he banishes them. i can't ask another family to give up there child...." she priest looked down. then an idea hit him he looked to the lord "why don't you marry my niece, atleast that way after she is unable to get pregnant she will not be banished and she will have a roof over her head. you can have mistresses if lily can not bare you a child."
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Lord Seeking a woman to give him an heir. (nightsorceress & Ganein)   A Lord Seeking a woman to give him an heir. (nightsorceress & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:36 am

"Hmm..." Michael had to think on the offer the priest gave him. He could marry his niece and keep her, even if she didn't conceive he could still use her for his sexual desires. "I already know your niece will object to the idea, but what about her parents? Do you think they will object?" Michael asked the priest. He was hoping that the priest wasn't lying to him, just to free his niece.
Back to top Go down
nightsorceress
Sex Pot
nightsorceress

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Lord Seeking a woman to give him an heir. (nightsorceress & Ganein)   A Lord Seeking a woman to give him an heir. (nightsorceress & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:40 am

"i don't think they will, as long as you treat her well. it is better than having there daughter used and tossed out on the street and not being able to find a proper husband because her virginity has been taken" he could not even bring himself to look at lily as he spoke
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Lord Seeking a woman to give him an heir. (nightsorceress & Ganein)   A Lord Seeking a woman to give him an heir. (nightsorceress & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:48 am

"Alright. If you could ask her parents in my stead for their permission, I'll ensure your niece will be treated quite well until your return." Michael said. Even though he was a cruel man, he always kept his word. "So, do we have an agreement?" Michael asked. He was hoping the priest would agree to the deal.
Back to top Go down
nightsorceress
Sex Pot
nightsorceress

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Lord Seeking a woman to give him an heir. (nightsorceress & Ganein)   A Lord Seeking a woman to give him an heir. (nightsorceress & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 9:13 am

The priest looked to his niece "i'm sorry lily." then he looked back to the lord "yes, i should only be a days time before i am back" with that the priest turned and walked back down the hall leaving lord Michael and lily alone
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Lord Seeking a woman to give him an heir. (nightsorceress & Ganein)   A Lord Seeking a woman to give him an heir. (nightsorceress & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 9:25 am

Once the priest left, Michael turned to Lily. "Well, you should thank your uncle for saving you. If it wasn't for him, you'd be locked up in my dungeon by now. Well, I may be cruel, but I am a man of my word. Just, don't think about running away, for you uncle's sake that is." Michael said as he took her from the guard and placed her on her own two feet.
Back to top Go down
nightsorceress
Sex Pot
nightsorceress

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Lord Seeking a woman to give him an heir. (nightsorceress & Ganein)   A Lord Seeking a woman to give him an heir. (nightsorceress & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 9:39 am

"i will never be your wife, i rather kill myself" she growled in anger "perhaps the reason you have not been given a child is because god does not see you as a fit father, perhaps he thinks you will be cruel to the child just like you have been to everyone around you."
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Lord Seeking a woman to give him an heir. (nightsorceress & Ganein)   A Lord Seeking a woman to give him an heir. (nightsorceress & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 9:52 am

"Well, if you do kill yourself, how would your parents and uncle feel? Don't you think they'd be quite sad if you did kill yourself?" Michael said as he tried to persude his future wife to not kill herself. If she did kill herself, not only would her parents and uncle wonder how she died, but the villagers might revolt against him should they accuse him of killing a young girl.
Back to top Go down
nightsorceress
Sex Pot
nightsorceress

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Lord Seeking a woman to give him an heir. (nightsorceress & Ganein)   A Lord Seeking a woman to give him an heir. (nightsorceress & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 9:56 am

"they may say it is ok that i marry you but they will not be happy with it. at least if i kill myself i will not have to touch me ever!" she was getting more angry "and how dare you pretend to care what my family think, if you cared about anything but yourself this would not be happening!" she made a fist and before she knew what she was doing she punched him dead in the face.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Lord Seeking a woman to give him an heir. (nightsorceress & Ganein)   A Lord Seeking a woman to give him an heir. (nightsorceress & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:06 am

When she punched Michael in the face, he stepped back a little from the blow. "Why you ungrateful bitch! If I wasn't a man of my word, I would've locked you in the dungeon and tortured you in ways you couldn't even begin to think of. So, until your uncle gets back, I'll have you confined to one of the spare bedrooms, with guards stationed just outside and below your room, just so you won't be able to escape from me." Michael bellowed as he grabbed one of her arms and began to drag her behind him.
Back to top Go down
nightsorceress
Sex Pot
nightsorceress

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Lord Seeking a woman to give him an heir. (nightsorceress & Ganein)   A Lord Seeking a woman to give him an heir. (nightsorceress & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:16 am

"i am ungrateful bitch!? well i am not the one stealing young woman and raping them! you are a monster!" she again punched him as he dragged her. she had a lot of fight still in her and she wasn't about to back down maybe he would think she was to much work and let her go. she punched him again and then bit the hand that held her.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Lord Seeking a woman to give him an heir. (nightsorceress & Ganein)   A Lord Seeking a woman to give him an heir. (nightsorceress & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:28 am

Michael just shrugged off the punches she threw, but when she bit him, Michael quickly let go of her arm and clenched his hand into a fist. "OW! You fucking bitch! Forget the old man!" Michael temper had finally boiled over. In a fit of rage, Michael quickly grabbed the collar of her shirt and repeatedly punched her in the head until she finally blacked out. When she blacked out, Michael grabbed some rope that was used to prevent prisoners from escaping and dragged her to an empty room and had her arms tied behind her back.
Back to top Go down
nightsorceress
Sex Pot
nightsorceress

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Lord Seeking a woman to give him an heir. (nightsorceress & Ganein)   A Lord Seeking a woman to give him an heir. (nightsorceress & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:43 am

Lily was going to run when he let go over her, and she she was very glad that she had really hurt him but then she saw him make his hand into a fist and he began to punch her. she was able to fight it off for a while but soon her world went black. when finally a woke she found herself in a room and she was unable to move her arms.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Lord Seeking a woman to give him an heir. (nightsorceress & Ganein)   A Lord Seeking a woman to give him an heir. (nightsorceress & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:49 am

Michael repeatedly checked on her to see if she had woken up. After several minutes had passed, Michael saw that she ahd woken up. "Well, well, well. You finally woke up." Michael said as he began to walked to her. "Do you remember thing?" He asked as he got closer and closer to her.
Back to top Go down
nightsorceress
Sex Pot
nightsorceress

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Lord Seeking a woman to give him an heir. (nightsorceress & Ganein)   A Lord Seeking a woman to give him an heir. (nightsorceress & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:52 am

Lily's head was killing her and her memory was kind of fuzzy. she heard Michael's voice but it took her eyes a moment to focus. when he got closer to her she struggled to get up get away from him but found it very hard with her hands tied. all of her struggling to caused her dress to come up and her white panties could be seen a little "stay away from me"
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Lord Seeking a woman to give him an heir. (nightsorceress & Ganein)   A Lord Seeking a woman to give him an heir. (nightsorceress & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:57 am

"Good, you do remember. Just remember one thing though, you brought this on yourself. I was going offer you a taste of the good life. But since you continously attacked me, I've decided to pay you back for all the pain." Michael said as he reached down and grabbed her legs. "I'm going to repay you, by taking your virginity, whether you want me to or not." Michael said as he began to pull her towards him.
Back to top Go down
nightsorceress
Sex Pot
nightsorceress

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Lord Seeking a woman to give him an heir. (nightsorceress & Ganein)   A Lord Seeking a woman to give him an heir. (nightsorceress & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:00 am

She struggled to get away from him as he pulled her to him. she was screaming and trying to kick him she had to think of something to stop this. "you can't do this you promised my uncle!" she screamed and then a thought finally came to her "if you break a promise to a priest and the villagers find out what do you think they will do. i mean if you can't keep a promise to a priest how are you ever going to keep a promise to them."
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Lord Seeking a woman to give him an heir. (nightsorceress & Ganein)   A Lord Seeking a woman to give him an heir. (nightsorceress & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:12 am

"I said you brought this on yourself. Now take responsiblity for your actions." Michael said as he pryed her legs apart and held them up with one hand and began to pull her panties off. "I'll just tell him you got a little sick." Michael said as he finished pulling her panties off.
Back to top Go down
nightsorceress
Sex Pot
nightsorceress

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Lord Seeking a woman to give him an heir. (nightsorceress & Ganein)   A Lord Seeking a woman to give him an heir. (nightsorceress & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:25 am

"your people are going to revolt against you for this! and there are more of them then you have guards! and what happens when the king finds out you broke a promise to a priest, you know the king is very religious" she struggled to keep him from pulling off her panties but he manged to anyway. she tried to close her legs so he could not get to her womanhood.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Lord Seeking a woman to give him an heir. (nightsorceress & Ganein)   A Lord Seeking a woman to give him an heir. (nightsorceress & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:33 am

"Listen, I'm being kind enough to let you be raped by just me, but if you keep resisting, I'll have you locked up in the duneon and let all of my guards rape you until you beg for mercy; only to recieve none. Is that clear?" Michael said as he pulled her legs off to the sides and around him. When her legs were around him, Michael began to take his cock out of his pants.
Back to top Go down
nightsorceress
Sex Pot
nightsorceress

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Lord Seeking a woman to give him an heir. (nightsorceress & Ganein)   A Lord Seeking a woman to give him an heir. (nightsorceress & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:38 am

"oh god don't do this please do do it like this. please wait till my uncle comes back please. a woman is not suppose to lose her virginity till her wedding night please please don't rape me." she screamed when he started to take out his cock. her pussy seemed to be trembling in fear. Her womanhood was clean with not a single hair and her skin there was very soft almost like silk. and even from the out side it looked small and tight as if it would be a lot of work to even fit a finger inside let alone his manhood. and she was very dry from being in fear.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Lord Seeking a woman to give him an heir. (nightsorceress & Ganein)   A Lord Seeking a woman to give him an heir. (nightsorceress & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:51 am

Seeing her tremble in fear, Michael stopped. "....Listen. I won't take your virginity if you promise not to run away from me, alright?" Michael asked as he let her legs go and put his cock back into his pants.
Back to top Go down
nightsorceress
Sex Pot
nightsorceress

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Lord Seeking a woman to give him an heir. (nightsorceress & Ganein)   A Lord Seeking a woman to give him an heir. (nightsorceress & Ganein) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:56 am

Lily was in shock that he just let her go and said that he was not going to rape her as long as she didn't run away. she just laid there on her back looking up at him her legs were still slightly open her tight little womanhood still exposed to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Lord Seeking a woman to give him an heir. (nightsorceress & Ganein)   A Lord Seeking a woman to give him an heir. (nightsorceress & Ganein) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Lord Seeking a woman to give him an heir. (nightsorceress & Ganein)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next