Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female
Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:09 am

She squeaked a bit when he grabbed her so suddenly like that and looked at him. Taking a large swig of her beer she swallowed and loked at him, pursing her lips. "Fine. But by friends, I hope you mean just friends and not fuck buddies." She said softly, getting off of him and stepping back a little bit.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male
Number of posts : 734
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:12 am

Matt looked her up and down"By friends, I mean non enemies. Whatever happens outside of classes is whatever, right? As long as you stay in school and I stay in school, we'll be good."he said and then stood up"I won't do anything to you that'll make you upset and quit"he replied
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:18 am

"Fine." She said softly. She sighed softly then sat down on the couch behind her, sipping her beer. crossing a leg over the other, she smiled at him. "So tell me, friend, what do you like to do?"
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:28 am

MAtt smiled when she said back down"Well, for the most part I spend my time studying in the library"he replied"Like you. But when I can get free time, I play video games and watch television"he said and sipped his beer and smiling"What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:34 am

SHe nodded to him and smiled lightly. "I spend time at my mom's fashion studio. Help her design clothes, show her my sketches, get my work out there." She nodded. "That's when I'm not studying for exams and such though." SHe explained.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:46 am

He smiled at her and listened"That sounds nice"he said and stretched a little and yawned"Want to hang out in my dorm? I have a wii... somewhere under my books"he said and laughed
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:47 am

Carson bit her lower lip and then nodded. "Only if we can steel two six packs of beers." She said softly, grinning and looked over to the stash that was under some chairs.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:15 am

Matt grinned and stood up"Okay then, lets go"he said and went with her, grabbing a couple of six-packs and headed up to his dorm with her"Lets go in"he said, waiting for her to open the door.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:17 am

Carson went with him and once at his door, she opened it and walked in, putting her things down and helping him with the packs. She took one for herself nad opened it, finishing her first and then opening another. Sitting down on his bed she leaned back and sighed softly. "So where is the Wii?"
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:25 am

He smiled and took a beer for himself, drinking slowly. He moved some books around"There it is"he said and turned it on, the wii motes in his charger drawer. He tossed her one and sat on the bed, turning the tv and the wii on.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:31 am

Watching him turn it on, she caught a wii mote nad then sat up, drinking her beer. Her secret favorite passtime was drinking games. Yumm!
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:55 am

He finished off his beer and grabbed another before joining her. He turned on the last game he had played which was a game with a version of ping pong on it. This one had cups"How about beer pong?"
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 5:15 pm

Grabbing another beer, she opened it and started drinking, raising a brow. "We should play beer pong in real life. It's more fun. but sure lets play taht one."
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:46 pm

Matt chuckled at her"It's the same thing only this one we don't have to drink pingpong flavored beer"he joked and started the game. He went first and missed the first shot.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:14 pm

Carson smiled nadnodded. Once he went, she went nad then got a ball into the cup. "yay." She gigled and took a long swig of her beer.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:02 pm

He laughed at that"I think you got the rules backwards. You make it into a cup, I have to take a drink"he said and took a long swig of his beer. He blinked and hit a ball into one of her cups"Now you drink"
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:18 pm

"Oh..." She then laughed and shook her head. "Ohhh! I get it. i didn't think we'd actually be doing the drinking or whatever. never mind I got it now." she smiled watching him get a ball into one of her cups. She took a swig of her beer again and then did her turn but missed.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:59 pm

Matt chuckled and smiled at her"It is beer pong"he teased andhit another one, getting it in"Ha, got it again"he said and smirked
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:05 pm

Carson rolled her eyes and just finished hat beer she was working on nad put the empty bottle down. She shot and hit into one of his cups and grinned at him. "Hah! I got it again!" She was slightly slurring.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:14 pm

Matt chuckled and finished his beer and got them both beers"Awesssome"he slurred and hit another one, missing big time
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:18 pm

She started laughing a lot more and a lot mroe easily. Greabbing the beer she opened it and didn't even wait until he would get into her cup, she just downed it. When she wasn't stressed, she liked to have fun and well she had a big love for alcohol. Leaning on him a bit, she tossed and almost got into the cup but missed. "Hmmm...I think we suck at this game." She giggled, hiccuping once.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:23 pm

He chugged his own beer and shut off the wii, laughing happily"We suck. Lets do something else"he said, getting them both another beer"Lets toast to finals being done"he said and drank again
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:28 pm

Finishing that beer she started, she smileda t him and then sat back some, bringing her legs onto his lap. She took the other beer and clinked their bottles together drinking again. Sighing softly, she lay back on the bed nad looked at him. "So what would you girlfriend think if she found out we were getting wasted together?" She giggled, assuming he had girlfriend since he was handsome.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:34 pm

Matt drank happily and moved, laying next to her"I'm single"he said and smiled at her"What about your boyfriend? Won't he get jealous?"he asked, assuming she had a boyfriend since she was hot.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:44 pm

She looked over to him and sipped her beer then sighed. "I'm single too." She giggled, covering her mouth with her beer bottle. She looked at him and sighed. "I'm too nerdy to have a guy. You saw how I was yesterday. Major geek." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next