Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female
Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 2:22 pm

She blushed at that compliment and looked away. "Please..." She giggled a bit. "Alright, so see you back down in the commons in an hour?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male
Number of posts : 734
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 6:49 pm

Matt nodded and smiled at her"Sounds good to me"he said and kissed her cheek before heading up to his dorm. He showered, shaved, and dressed in a pair of blue jeans and a black tee shirt. He headed back to the commons after he was ready and waited.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 10:45 pm

Smilng at him, she watched him go and then headed up to her dorm room too and got ready. Showered, dolled up, changed into a pair of grey skinny jeans with a yellow strapless mini dress thta came to her mid thighs. She put a white sweater over it and then put on flats. S he walked out of her room and went tot he commons. When her eyes laid on him, she smiled at him and started approaching.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male
Number of posts : 734
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:22 pm

MAtt waited and when he saw her, he smiled"You look nice"he said and wrapped his arms around her, kissing her gently.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 12:13 am

Carson smiled and she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back softly. "Thank you. You clean up well." She said softly and then laced her hand with his, walking out of the commons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6