Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My lovely Daughter (Kratos X Rawrg)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male
Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-12-19

My lovely Daughter (Kratos X Rawrg) Empty
PostSubject: My lovely Daughter (Kratos X Rawrg)   My lovely Daughter (Kratos X Rawrg) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 12:19 pm

The house of Seth Marintine was rather quiet as of this moment, yet it was not always like that, everyone was just still asleep yet that was pretty normal for any family at 6 am in the morning with a few exceptions. The mother of the family had left Seth with their only kid running of with his ex boss to the exotic island's of Hawaii... and other fancy places like that only to never return which was expected. When she had left their daughter had been about ten and was rather questionable about her mother leaving, it had been many years since that day now.. and both of them had almost forgot about Lilyn, who had only a few years ago had finally officially divorced Seth.

By doing such a thing it was then arranged that he had full permanent care of the daughter, and although that was the case since she left.. it was now in writing and he got money from the government to help out and had managed to get a rather decent job.. which mainly was work from home meaning he got to spend time with his daughter... She really did not look much like her father, who was of a fit build, who was reasonably tall as well... with his short dark brown hair the fringe just reaching down to his eye level, complimenting his deep green eyes that shone like stars in the night.

The house was once in both the parents names yet the divorce left all of that in Seth's name.. yet not everything was perfect... With that came debt of his wife that she owed on repair jobs around the house and even fines on the family car that had not been paid off, slowly he placed money on all of it, yet it would take at least another year until he was better of then what he was. Anyhow that is enough about Seth's history.. Instead lets hear a little more about him.

Seth after watching his daughter develop, became slightly attracted to her, and since they were together all the time.. they were like friends in a way. Although she did not see him watching as she gets changed, watching her shower... occasionally managing to catch her pleasuring herself. One day he would get caught and even though incest was immoral... such a thing did not bother him as he had chosen his destiny.. eventually he would be caught.. yet it would probably confuse his daughter more then anything.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female
Number of posts : 1095
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: My lovely Daughter (Kratos X Rawrg)   My lovely Daughter (Kratos X Rawrg) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 12:45 pm

Lyndsay was a cute girl who took pride in being cute. She wasn't obsessed with her looks, she didn't love herself, she only thought she was cutish, and that maybe someone would like her some day. That morning, she was up early, because she wanted to get some things taken care of. Like getting some quality time with her shower head.

When she woke up, she walked noiselessly to the bathroom. At least, mostly noiselessly... the floor boards creaked under her as she walked, and she winced every time a noise was made. When she reached the bathroom, she sighed heavily. The tile wouldn't creek underfoot. She reached over and turned the water on, letting it warm up as she undressed herself.

Carefully, she pulled her shirt up and off, her C cups falling free of the fabric. She was seventeen years old, but she'd developed early, having her current body at the age of fourteen. Carefully, she pushed her pajama shorts down her legs, letting them pool around her feet. Her legs were shaved neatly, and while she did have hair on her pussy, it was nicely kept, trimmed and neat. Her panties had fallen with her shorts, so she was now completely naked.

As she let the cold drafts from the rest of the house, she closed her eyes, rubbing her breast with the palm of her hand. It felt good. She parted her lips slightly, releasing the tiniest of pleasured sounds. She blushed suddenly and moved her hand, climbing carefully into the shower, starting to lather up her breasts with soap and warm water.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: My lovely Daughter (Kratos X Rawrg)   My lovely Daughter (Kratos X Rawrg) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 1:17 pm

This particular morning Seth had awaken earlier then normal, as something felt as if it was going on right at this moment, hearing the creaking floorboards he stood up quickly realizing what was going on, Lyndsay his daughter was up and about to have a shower, that meant he would be able to see her cute body, and think naughty thoughts upon seeing it, it was about as much as he could do... and their was no law saying that such a thing was not allowed. Maybe it was immoral, but it was not classified as illegal.

Quickly he got up moving towards the shower that was just outside his room which was an added bonus as he did not have to go far. Recently he had setup a hidden camera in the shower, the only issue with it was that it would record and send the footage back partially live, but it was really about 3 to 5 minutes delayed the sound, was in the same sort of thing. Recording his daughter might have been classified as illegal but that particular thing was hidden.. and the footage was not been saved.. or was it.

The footage had just shown her walking into the bathroom, although he could hear the water running now, to block out the extra noise he closed his door almost all the way before putting on a pair of headphones watching the footage. His eyes now watched as she began to remove her clothes, her perfect body was nicely maintained and had not changed much since she was fourteen.. which was when the attraction had first kicked in. Once he saw her rubbing her breast before getting into the shower his hand removed his member from his pants lightly stroking it,

He continued to do this as he watched her applying soap to her C cup breasts, although today he did not know that she would catch him, it was finally the day that she would catch him, because it was only a short shower and then instead of getting dressed she was going to put a towel around her to then come and set his alarm in his room, to wake him in about thirty minutes after her shower... something that Seth had forgotten
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: My lovely Daughter (Kratos X Rawrg)   My lovely Daughter (Kratos X Rawrg) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 1:29 pm

Lyndsay had wanted to take a long shower, massage herself and show Mr. Shower Head all her secret places. Alas, the water was not staying warm. It kept going cold. She quickly soaped up her body and rinsed off, then turned off the water, climbing out of the shower. As his footage was about five minutes off, he still saw her soaping herself up. She grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her body, then exited the bathroom, heading for her father's room.

She grumbled to herself as she thought about the fun she'd wanted t have, and now had to wait for. Her fingers were not as good as a solid stream of water. She opened the door to her father's room, still grumbling to herself, and then her eyes went wide. Her father was sitting at his desk, staring at his computer screen, masturbating. And... wait, what was that on the screen? "DAD!"

Color flared in her cheeks and she turned around, covering her mouth and nose, staring at the floor. Not only had she just witnessed her father masturbating, she'd witnessed him masturbating to her, and she was only wearing her towel at that very moment! She feared he might rip it off her to see her breasts again so that he could orgasm that way.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: My lovely Daughter (Kratos X Rawrg)   My lovely Daughter (Kratos X Rawrg) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:28 pm

His eyes watched closely everything that she did, he was rather fascinated with the way she moved and pleasured herself, Because of what was going on, he had forgotten about the five minute delay and had not heard his door open his hand kept rubbing up and down his member unaware that his daughter had now just walked into his room wearing only a towel. When he heard a voice he almost jumped completely his hand was still on his member before realizing he had been sprung after all this time.

His own cheeks went red, not only had he been so close to climaxing... He could not believe that she had caught him, this would definently change the relationship they had between each other, his hand still sat on his member, for some reason he had not put his cock back in his pants as he partially turned and faced her, "You could have knocked and saved us both the trouble of this..." A sigh escaped him before he looked at Lyndsay "Well.. are you at all curious as to why I am doing what I am doing?"

He had accepted being caught yet now was wondering what to do, he was rather close to climaxing and could not just leave himself the way he was... yet some part of him, wanted to finish with the help of his daughter, it was wrong enough yet would be better then any recording. "I was watching you... Their are other ways for pleasure.. That feel even better... interested in finding out more?" His hand went to the door as his hand went onto her shoulder "I am sorry you had to see this,.. but their is no point hiding that it happened, you are cute and beautiful... and I could not help myself"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: My lovely Daughter (Kratos X Rawrg)   My lovely Daughter (Kratos X Rawrg) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:50 pm

Lyndsay was trembling, and she started trembling more when he spoke. Why was her father doing this? Why was he acting this way? She swallowed hard, looking at her bare toes. "D-dad... what are you doing?" She managed shakily, gripping her towel tighter around her body. "Y-you're my father... you can't do this... we can't..."

As he touched her shoulder, she closed her eyes. His skin was warm. She swallowed hard, pulling away, running for the door. But he had beat her, and she couldn't get out. "L-l-let me go..." She pleaded with him, pressing her hand to the door, too afraid to look at him.

And she was afraid. She was afraid that maybe all the weird feelings she'd always had for her father were being returned. She was afraid that he was going to take her instead of pleasing her... She was afraid of a lot of things. "D-daddy..." She never called him that anymore... it made her feel weird to say it.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: My lovely Daughter (Kratos X Rawrg)   My lovely Daughter (Kratos X Rawrg) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 3:08 pm

It seemed what Lyndsay had seen seemed to scare her quite a bit, which was not that surprising... in her circumstance.. Seth would have shaken as well, it was not exactly the greatest thing to walk in and see, especially once you realize that the person on the computer is you.. meaning that he was recording things that were done. She had a point that was rather solid, that he was her father and that they were not supposed to do such a thing.. But he had heard of it done before... and those people seemed to live happily after seemingly most of the times.

He felt like eh was partially trapping her in the room, Seth felt a little bad for that but wanted her to hear every word that he wanted to say. His spare hand rested against his member before letting go of it, he had not put it away yet and would not do such a thing yet. They had always been so close even before he started having an interest in her body.. and he had only started looking more closely when she was around sixteen.. which meant it had only been about a year that he had been doing this which still did not make it okay.

It had been a while since he had heard his daughter refer to him as that name for a while as he then looked at her "Don't you trust me... You seem afraid of other things,... not just of me.. but something else.. what is that... that you are scared of ? You can tell me since after all you know my biggest secret now,"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: My lovely Daughter (Kratos X Rawrg)   My lovely Daughter (Kratos X Rawrg) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 3:29 pm

Lyndsay continued trembling as he spoke. She didn't know what to do. "I-I... D-dad..." She suddenly turned and threw her arms around his neck. "D-don't scare me anymore..." She hid her face against his chest, her towel slipping slightly. "I-I'm... I..."

Swallowing hard, she pulled back and continued to clutch her towel to her chest. "I-I think I'm attracted to you..." She managed softly, shaking even worse than before. "I-I always thought it was really weird, b-but... if you... and... the..." She looked over at the computer screen again, where her image was frozen as she lathered her chest.

Shyly, she looked up at her father again. Her brown hair hung around her face and shoulders, her fingers trembling as they held the towel to her chest. "D-daddy..."
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: My lovely Daughter (Kratos X Rawrg)   My lovely Daughter (Kratos X Rawrg) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 4:14 pm

His eyes watched her closely before his arms went around here hearing what she had to say "I promise I won't...I promise" His arms were around her gently as a gentle embrace as he felt her continue to tremble rather a lot, feeling her pull back a little he let his arms slide from her letting her step back a little as his blue eyes watched as she began to speak again.

Hearing Lyndsay say that Seth let out a small sigh of relief as he thought she was going to say something else, although this news did surprise him.. and it was no surprise that she was so shaky. "Its not weird.. I have an attraction to you.. but did not want to say anything in case I scared you away from me... which is not what I want to do" Seth continued to look at her before hearing her voice once more.

Gently his fingers ran through her hair before his hand stopped on top of hers "What is it that you want to say.... It's okay.. you can trust me" His eyes continued to gaze at her as he waited knowing that their was more to be said by his seventeen year old daughter.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: My lovely Daughter (Kratos X Rawrg)   My lovely Daughter (Kratos X Rawrg) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:02 pm

Lyndsay looked up at him with wide eyes, still trembling. "Daddy..." She murmured again, not knowing exactly what she should do. He was so... She swallowed hard. Ever since her mom had left, Lyndsay had been the woman of the house. She'd always acted like it too, with the exception of her relationship with her father.

"I want to be like... like mom..." She shivered as she said it, closing her eyes. She wasn't sure how to say it exactly. "I want to be like as if I were... yours..." She looked up at him pleadingly, hoping to high heaven he understood what she was trying to say.

Deciding that she really had no hope of explaining with words, she looked away and at the floor. Her face filled with red and she shook even more than before, her fingers finding the place where she'd fastened her towel. She undid the knot and the fabric slid down her slender form, revealing to him every intimate detail of her physique. "D-daddy..." She whispered, looking up at him through her eyelashes.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: My lovely Daughter (Kratos X Rawrg)   My lovely Daughter (Kratos X Rawrg) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:25 pm

Seth had a small idea about what she was trying to tell him, although she was at the same time slightly confusing him. Once Lyndsay's mum left everything changed in the house hold and she had almost completely fulfilled her mothers spot except for the relationship part .. which seemed that was what could have been on discussion at the moment his mind trying to think even more hearing her again.

Seeing those pleading eyes he wished that he understood exactly what Lyndsay was trying to communicate across, and although had ideas.. still wished he knew exactly what it was she was pleading him for. His eyes looked up at his daughter just looking at her now, what was about to happen was unexpected for him yet in away, now told him what she wanted.

His eyes watched the towel slide down her body as he heard her voice utter out that same one word again. Hearing it he outstretched his arms towards her, for now just wanting to feel his daughters perfect body, something that he had wanted to do ever since she developed such a flawless body at the age of 14. "..Can.. Can I feel you Lyndsay...?"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: My lovely Daughter (Kratos X Rawrg)   My lovely Daughter (Kratos X Rawrg) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:05 pm

When she saw the way her father looked at her body, she couldn't help but be shy. She fidgeted a little, covering her chest with her arm, suddenly uncomfortable with her body. Was she good enough? Did he still like her? Did he find her attractive? Her worries completely dissolved when he asked to touch her.

"O-of course..." She murmured, looking up at him through her big, brown eyes, the eyes of her mother. She rested her palms against his chest, feeling very naked while he was fully clothed. After all this time, he was going to touch her... she was going to get to feel his skin on hers, in more than just a hug or a kiss on the cheek. She was really going to get to feel her father.

The thought made color flare in her cheeks and her gut knot up horribly. "Please dad... touch me..." She didn't call him daddy again, though--she felt childish saying it.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: My lovely Daughter (Kratos X Rawrg)   My lovely Daughter (Kratos X Rawrg) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 9:47 pm

Seeing her go a little shy just made her even cuter, yet she looked like she was beginning to dislike her body yet his question changed the look on her face, Hearing her answer and feeling her palms against his chest a soft sigh escaped him, the moment he had dreamt of.. finally here. Seeing her blush and speak again, he felt her want for him.. the want for more.

His hands outstretched, before sliding onto her, they moved slow almost carressing her skin before he moved one hand brushing it against her breasts before starting to lightly massage the one in his hand the other hand slid around the back of her pulling the two of them a little closer before lightly squeezing and then hitting her ass, His lips then neared hers his hands continued to do their magic as he spoke "I think to be fair.. that I should take of my clothes.. and let you see all of me.."

Seth was ready to do such a thing as he then spoke again "I will let you undress me.. if that is what you want, or I can do a little strip tease" A soft laugh escaped him after the last part.. he would do it if she asked for it. After all he would do anything for Lyndsay, especially now... although he just hoped she would do anything for him, which he did not doubt since she seemed to be a lot more submissive then he was.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: My lovely Daughter (Kratos X Rawrg)   My lovely Daughter (Kratos X Rawrg) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:05 am

As he came closer, Lindsay's trembling got worse. When he pulled her towards him she seemed as light as a feather, almost literally crashing into him, her warm, damp body forming right against his. She was lithe and limp and warm and soft. When his hands started to travel, she closed her eyes, taking in every little sensation. The hand massaging her breast, the hand on her ass... She yelped as he smacked it and blushed ever more, not having been expecting it. After all, he hadn't spanked her since she was a little girl.

"Dad..." She murmured. It was a happy murmur, not one of protest. She pressed her hands gently to his chest, feeling as much detail as she could through the thick cotton of his pajama shirt. "I-I want to see you..." She murmured, looking into his eyes. Their faces were so close, so painfully close... She wanted to kiss him, but she was too shy.

For once, Lindsay was glad she'd broken her hymen. It had been an accident having to do with a vibrator that she had assumed her father didn't know about. Now she wasn't sure, but... oh well. She was only glad because she knew her father was big, and that if their relationship was really going the way she thought it was going... it would be a lot less painful without a hymen.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: My lovely Daughter (Kratos X Rawrg)   My lovely Daughter (Kratos X Rawrg) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:51 am

Hearing her yelp at first he thought maybe he had hurt her, yet Seth then realized it was out of surprise as it was probably unexpected his hand had not made contact with her ass for quite a few years now, since he had stopped using it as a punishment a while back although it was not to punish her this time,.. hopefully Lindsay would never have to be punished again, so he hoped anyhow. Hearing her talk to him again his eyes looked at her gazing brilliantly with their blue gaze.

A shiver went down his spine of sensual pleasure, the closest type of pleasure to sexual although sexual was a lot more intense and more enjoyable. "then you may.. " In her eyes he saw a want to be kissed, although something was holding her back, and then he realized what, it was shyness.. Oh how cute and innocent you are... Lindsay.. finally after thinking for that moment his hand at the front slid from her breast as it then went around her as his lips gently pressed against hers.

Seth had a feeling she was still a virgin, yet since she seemed to pleasure herself quite a bit, well.. he had a suspicion that she had broken her hymen one day, when seeing her walk the next day the way she walked slightly different as if she felt a little different. Slowly he retreated from the kiss before both of his hands now began to remove his shirt before sliding it from his body and onto the floor. "If you want to see the rest.. you have to remove my pajama bottoms.."
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: My lovely Daughter (Kratos X Rawrg)   My lovely Daughter (Kratos X Rawrg) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:58 am

When her father kissed her, a visible shiver ran up Lindsay's spine. She pressed her palms to his cheeks, wanting to hold him close. It was such a good feeling... She'd been kissed before, of course, though she hadn't really gone far past kissing. A boy felt her up once, but he was most definitely not as good as her father was. When he pulled away, she took a deep, shaky breath, trying to calm the rest of her shivering body.

"Ah... dad..." She murmured, as he revealed his chest to her. There was one incident firm in her memory from when he was working on re-doing one part of the house in the summer, perhaps the roof or the pool they had out back, and he had taken off his shirt. His skin had glistened with sweat, his hair pushed back, his body very... enticing. That was when her attraction to her father had really started.

When he spoke to her, color flared all anew in her cheeks. The rest of him. She'd seen the one part of him just before, of course, but not very well... She was nervous to see it again. Shyly, she put her arms around him, hiding her face against his chest. "Daddy... I'm nervous..." She said against him, her voice muffled but still audible.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: My lovely Daughter (Kratos X Rawrg)   My lovely Daughter (Kratos X Rawrg) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:26 pm

That kiss had been better then any he had shared with her mother even when Seth had loved her.. yet those days were almost forgotten now, and well with Lindsay here. With good reason at that. He had no doubt someone as attractive and cute as his daughter had not been kissed before. Upon taking of his shirt completely a small smile crossed his face, he was proud of his body, the one thing that he had been able to look after well other then his daughter and his personality. She was so shy so it seemed, but also curious at the same time, the nature of the way she was acting at the moment intrigued Seth.

Their were not many times he had his shirt off when Lindsay was around yet their had been a few times, with a few repairs here and there among other things as well. It was not the first time she had seen him shirtless, although soon she would see a lot more of it, as he would not really bother about putting on a shirt anymore. She had caught a glimpse of him earlier, of the rest of his body... yet Seth would not define that as a good proper look. Seeing her slowly put her arms around him his smile remained friendly his eyes slightly tainted with lust yet still held their loving blue gaze.

"It is okay to be nervous.. rather normal actually" He spoke with experience before sliding one of his hands to hers sliding it down to his pants "You do know you don't have to do this,.. But I want to see if your serious about this, which is why I left this last part to you Lindsay my darling daughter"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: My lovely Daughter (Kratos X Rawrg)   My lovely Daughter (Kratos X Rawrg) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 4:28 pm

Lindsay blushed heavily as he moved her hands. She was excited beyond reason, some of said excitement running down her leg. She slowly, carefully pushed down his pants, which after getting past his hips, slid to the floor. His erection bobbed and bounced and slapped against her leg, causing her to blush more.

The thick, veiny member was.. delicious. She wanted to touch it and taste it and feel it in her grasp. Her eyes turned up towards him again, cheeks flushed bright pink, hands resting on his hips and her body still trembling against his. "I..." She swallowed the rest of her sentence and carefully slid down onto her knees.

Her hands rested gently against his inner thighs as she looked into the eye of his cock. So big, so thick... She swallowed hard and continued to look all over it, examining it carefully, trying to figure out exactly what to do. She wondered what he wanted her to do... Though she did have an ida. She was just too nervous at that exact moment.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: My lovely Daughter (Kratos X Rawrg)   My lovely Daughter (Kratos X Rawrg) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:05 pm

After sliding her hands most of the way down, he let her finish it of his hands releasing from hers, Lindsay continued without his help now his cock bobbed up and down on release hitting against her thigh slightly a blush appearing on his daughters face yet again, something that was being very common as she was really shy when it came to this, that and very nervous.. which both added to each other and made her the way she was.

His arms were gently around her holding her, Seth looked at her hearing a letter escape her mouth before she seemed to take a deep breath swallowing down what ever she was going to say, being so nervous obviously was not helping her at this point as usually she would say what she wanted.. that was who Lindsay was... until something like this obviously. His arms now let go of her as he looked down upon her his blue eyes gleaming.

Seeing her stare at his member made his a little excited, as it would probably not take her to long to start experimenting with it, and hopefully would get the idea of what she could do with it, especially with her mouth so close. "Just take it slow Lindsay, and suck it like you would a lolipop, just try that for now.."
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: My lovely Daughter (Kratos X Rawrg)   My lovely Daughter (Kratos X Rawrg) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:52 pm

"I'm not twelve, dad." She said, looking up at him with laughter in her eyes. "I know how to give a blow job." While she'd never given one, she'd read and seen enough to know what to do when--literally--faced with an erection. She examined it a little longer before reaching up and letting her finger tips graze across his shaft. "Ah..."

Slowly, carefully, she wrapped the fingers of one hand around his base, beginning to slowly stroke him up and down. She wasn't entirely sure what to do, as she had the theory down but not the practice. As she stroked him slowly, she leaned forward and pressed her lips to his head, getting used to having his hot cock so close to her.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: My lovely Daughter (Kratos X Rawrg)   My lovely Daughter (Kratos X Rawrg) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:47 pm

Hearing her response a small laugh escaped his throat "Just checking.." He had a feeling that she had never actually given one before by the way she was so hesitant when it was right their in front of her face, but Seth had a feeling Lindsay had read enough and probably seen online demonstrations meaning she would have the idea down rather easily and now it was just putting it into action some he was now waiting for. A shiver was sent down his spine as her fingers stroked him.

Already it felt good even though it was only her soft hand stroking him, before finally he felt her lips on the tip a sigh escaping him this one of pleasure more so then anything. It was not enough to make him groan yet but it was a start, it seemed that she was getting used to his size a little, as he was reasonably thick as well as rather long. "Keep going please... Lindsay"

Last edited by Kratos on Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: My lovely Daughter (Kratos X Rawrg)   My lovely Daughter (Kratos X Rawrg) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:15 pm

"Dad... it's so big..." Lindsay said softly, looking up into his eyes, concern in her own. She swallowed hard and shook her head, dismissing it. As she continued to stroke him slowly, she leaned forward and gently, carefully pressed her tongue against the tip of his member. She was nervous and shy and she wasn't really sure what to do.

Nervously, she started to lick up and down his shaft. She pressed her hands against his thighs, sucking in the delicious warmth. Slowly, she licked all over his shaft, then went to his head, stroking his shaft again. She was still shaking, cheeks filled with pink as her lips roved over his head, starting to drag over it slowly, tongue been retracted.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: My lovely Daughter (Kratos X Rawrg)   My lovely Daughter (Kratos X Rawrg) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:54 pm

Hearing his daughter say that to him a small smile crossed his face, he did not expect it all to fit in her mouth, but had a feeling that Lindsay would be able to fit a reasonable amount once she became a little less shy. For now her tongue seemed to just be pleasuring it a little, of which he did not mind, it was a start and felt rather good as her tongue covered every inch of his hard cock.

Seeing her cheeks all pink was rather cute as she began to slowly drag her lips along his member, he knew soon she would probably be sucking small amounts of his large cock and he was looking forward to it "Don't be scared now,.. It does not bite" A gentle chuckle escaped him before his eyes continued to look at Lindsay watching her every moment.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: My lovely Daughter (Kratos X Rawrg)   My lovely Daughter (Kratos X Rawrg) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 12:23 am

Lindsay panicked a little. He didn't seem as pleased as she thought he would have... gentle had always seemed to be the best idea. When girls in fanfiction and erotica did stuff like this, they always got great results from the guy... What was she doing wrong? She let out a distressed whimper, looking at his big dick, wondering if there was anything else she could do besides cramming as much into her mouth as possible. She had a vibrator that she could swallow most of the way down, but it was difficult on her, and she wasn't sure if she could fit her father in her throat.

Still looking quite distressed, she leaned forward and wrapped her lips around his head. They rested just past the ridge that separated the mushroom-shaped head from the rest of his shaft as her tongue began to explore the details of the very tip. The warm, wet appendage moved around the little slit at the top, tasting for any salty precum that might be there. It then moved in slow circles around the tip, tasting his skin carefully, trying to get accustomed to having something like this in her mouth. So strange...
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: My lovely Daughter (Kratos X Rawrg)   My lovely Daughter (Kratos X Rawrg) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 12:57 pm

At the moment he was acting as this already was not pleasuring him, he liked that she was being gentle but did desire something a little more, the fact that Lindsay was actually doing this, made him feel even better about it, yet she seemed to panic slightly since he was not completely showing his pleasure. Later on he would give her pleasure in return.. and was sure that it would beat any toy she had ever used, her fingers and the water all in one. The fact was that sexual activities felt better then just pretending about them.. their was no doubt about that.

Now that his tip was actually in her mouth and her tongue was sliding around it a groan escaped him, their was a point were it was just slightly pleasurable and then it was beginning to become very pleasurable. This would be a whole new experience to her, he remembered the first time he had ever put his tongue in a females pussy, it took a little getting used to, but once that occurred it became almost natural and with practice he got even better with his tongue and of ways to pleasure people and Seth would show this to her after this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My lovely Daughter (Kratos X Rawrg)   My lovely Daughter (Kratos X Rawrg) Empty

Back to top Go down

My lovely Daughter (Kratos X Rawrg)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next