Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male
Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-12-19

My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) Empty
PostSubject: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 11:06 am

Seth groaned as he heard his alarm start on his phone, usually it was set to wake him up for work, yet this week was his week off, and he had forgotten to program it into his phone his hand grabbing it and pretending to throw it at the wall before turning of the alarm function slowly sitting up. Already his wife had left for work, unlike him she had very early starts and did not have the two week on, one week off style of work. Recently the pair of them had not been getting along well, and she was planning to go to her mothers tonight although she did not say when she was going to return.

He collapsed backwards into the bed, just laying their for a little while what if she is not going to her mothers... but instead to another guys?,.. No i should not think such a thing.. what if she is ending the marriage between us... and has to discuss a coarse of action with her mother..? He was hoping neither of the things he had thought about was the case, as he now completely got out of bed deciding it was time to get up instead of falling back asleep probably for an hour or two. His dark brown hair remained unchanged from the previous night, his blue eyes looked a little tired yet he was definently awake his body rather fit and toned considering he did not get as often to go out and exercise like he used to.

Seth always was the type of person to get up after the first time of waking in the morning, this was sometimes bad when his wife woke him 5 am in the morning, but luckily such a thing was rare. It was time for breakfast, and quickly he headed down to the kitchen wondering if his daughter would be up considering it was holidays from school for her now.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female
Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 11:30 am

She was up and in her jogging outfit. Sweat pants and a sweat shirt. She had gotten back from her jog just in time to make breakfast. She thought alot of going to her mother's for the week and she really didnt want to go. She walked into the kitchen and started to make some food for her and her father. She pulls out everything she needs and starts cooking. She was too lazy to make pancakes so she cooks scrambled eggs and bacon.
Back to top Go down
http://adultrpg.secrets-stories.net/forum.htm
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 3:43 pm

As he finally made it to the kitchen Seth smiled seeing that his daughter had beaten him to starting to cook, which meant he could relax a little on that note. He watched her for a little and could not help but slightly zone out, she really did look like a more pretty version of her mother, it was just something he had noticed a few times here and there. Sometimes he thought her mother was a little jealous by the way she looked but then again it would not surprise him if that was the case, at the moment his daughter was probably getting on better with her mother then he was.

He took a a quick sniff of the air smiling at the smells that reached his nose " Seems like you beat me to cooking this time, One of these days I will have to repay the favor and cook for you.. that is if I can manage to get up earlier.. You seem to definently have your mums genes when it comes up to getting up early."
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 4:09 pm

"Comes with the skills since I'm in track. Plus I have to keep in shape to stay on the team." She says to him softly as she starts pulling down the plates for them. "Speaking of mum. I dont think I want to go see her. I mean, we didnt get along when she left us. Plus I like being here with you." She says as she turns to look at him with a smile upon her lips. "I like cooking for you." She says softly.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 4:24 pm

(hmms so what is his daughters name going to be? Can't keep refering to her as daughter each time x])

He listens to his daughters every word his mind thinking for a moment, Well you definently are in good shape,.. Seth sighed a little hearing her next words yet that sigh turned into a smile "I am glad that is the case, Without you here I would have been lonely" His smile remained as he heard her other remark "Well that is good , because I like eating what is cooked" He smirked a little before watching her as she began to dish out both plates.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 4:35 pm

Jamie smiled as she starts putting whats already cooked onto the plates for them. "Can you get juice or something out for us to drink?" She asked him softly as she keeps cooking the bacon in the pan.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 5:05 pm

Seth once hearing her question nodded smiled, "That I can do.." He went to the main cabinet and opened it up before retrieving two glasses from the top shelf, and placing them on the counter and then closing that cabinet before grabbing the juice out of the fridge and moving it and the cups to the table were the pair of them would eat together once the bacon was done.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 5:19 pm

She smiles as the bacon finished cooking and set those on the plate. She turned off the stove and picked up the plates. She walked over to the table and set them down. "I would of made pancakes but I was too lazy this mornig." She says to him softly with a smile upon her lips as she sits down and pours her a glass of juice.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 5:32 pm

A smile crossed Seth's face as he heard what she had to say to him. "It's okay Jamie, the fact that you still made me breakfast means quite a bit to me, not once did your mother ever actually do it for me, I had to always cook my own breakfast until you started doing it for me.." He then poured his own cup and prepared to get ready to eat. "I am glad you are staying here with me, I don't know what I would do without you.."
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 5:39 pm

"Probably eat fast food for breakfast, lunch and dinner." She says and smiles at him softly as she starts to eat her breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 5:52 pm

Hearing that made him shudder a little, he had cooked before yet had become a little dependent on Jamie for cooking a breakfast, "Well I am glad that is not the case" His eyes wandered a little as they looked over her, he could not help but continue to notice that she was a more attractive person then her mother, yet making such a comment would be deemed wrong more then likely.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 6:13 pm

She smiles as she keeps eating. "I'ma take a shower after I eat to get all this sweat off me." She says to him softly trying to make a converation with him. "Will you come to my track meet after christmas?" She asked him since that's why she was on break.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 6:35 pm

He begins to eat, taking moderate amounts of food at a time hearing her speak. Once Seth had opened the bathroom door when Jamie was in their, his mind remembering how her nude figure looked yet he closed the door quickly but quietly as if it never happened. " I was hoping you would ask such a thing, maybe later tomorrow me and you can go for a run, that is if you can keep up" His tone was playful although he had doubts that he was as fit as his daughter.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 6:49 am

"Your on, Dad." She says to him softly and finishes up her breakfast. She picks up her dishes and heads off to the sink. "Your turn to do dishes." She says to him softly since she cooked. She headed for the stairs and into her bathroom. She shuts the door and turns on the shower to were she can stand it. She strips off her clothes and jumps into the shower. "Now this is a shower that's worth the run." SHe says to herself.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:00 am

He smiled hearing Jamie accept his challenge, Although she had decent chances he would give it a decent try. Hearing that it was his turn he stood up once finished and then drank what was left in his glass before taking his own dishes to the sink, quickly he rinsed them off and made a sink load before hearing the shower start up, he had just beaten it which was a good thing as Seth did not want to hear her yelling because the water had gone to cold on her, the dishes were easy to wash as he quickly stacked them and then washed the pan, it was the thing that took the longest yet not long after all the dishes were washed.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:13 am

She let her head hang down and let the hot shower get her hair wet. She loved taking long showers until it gets cold then she gets out of them. For now she would just enjoy the shower after that long run she had that morning.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:18 am

Seth was always a little surprised at how long Jamie could take showers for, if this house ran on gas powered hot water, she would probably never leave them since she only seemed to leave once the water was starting to finally get hold and the hot running out from the system meaning the electrical booster would have it recharged in about an hour after her long shower.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:32 am

She didnt date but she always had urges only a guy could really take care of on a girl. She keeps her head down as her hand goes to her folds and started to please herself. It was the only time she could please herself without her father walking in on her, unless he walked in on her while she was showering.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:40 am

Their had been a few times that Seth had wanted to walk into the shower area, after seeing what she looked like nude that one time at a glance, he had walked in on her once or twice in her room as she was pleasing herself yet made no remark, walking out as quickly as he walked in. He walked up to the shower door and decided to lean up against it not making any noise for now, he would wait until the water stopped, or he heard something that he had not been prepared for.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 8:02 am

She moans out softly and keeps pleasing herself with her own fingers. "Oh so good." She says to herself softly.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 8:06 am

He sighed leaning against the wall just outside the bathroom, part of him has a suspicion that Jamie was doing more then just having a shower, although if she was that would not surprise him. The problem was unless you had supersonic hearing, she tried to keep so quiet it made it hard to know if she was pleasing herself or actually having a shower.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 8:34 am

She cleaned herself off and sighed as she turns off the water. She didnt feel like taking a long shower. She wraps a towel around her body and opened up her bathroom door to see her father there. "Dad." She says softly as her eyes had widen just a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 8:54 pm

Seth looked a little surprised himself, she had a rather short shower today, and now here he was leaning on the outside wall of her bathroom. "You do know, that their are better things then pleasing yourself.. nothing is as good as the real thing..." He spoke rather quietly hoping she knew what he was suggesting, and would not be freaked out by it.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 9:54 am

She sighed and blushed as she heard her fathers words. "Yea, so that's what I was told." She says to him softly. "I dont have time for guys, Dad. I have to keep in shape." She says to him.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 11:29 am

Seth smiled at Jamie before speaking again "It is also a good workout, and does not mean that you have to stop working out.." A pause occurred before he looked at his daughter directly "You may not have time for other guys.. but what about me your father" He moved closely his lips suckling her neck on contact.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) Empty

Back to top Go down

My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next