Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male
Number of posts : 734
Registration date : 2008-12-24

college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 2:05 pm

Tara smiled at the kiss and moaned as she felt him at her entrance. She wrapped her legs around him"Mmm, oh yes"
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female
Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 4:02 pm

At her approval, Shem pushed his cock deep into her, penetrating as far as his huge erection could go. He whimpered, holding her tight, whispering, "Please tell me this makes you feel better... sweetie..."
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 4:44 pm

Tara moaned at the deep penetration"Unn, this makes me feel so great"she moaned and wrapped her legs around his waist.
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female

PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:26 pm

"Good cause, maybe it's mostly just as a friend, but I love you Tara... you deserve to feel good." He nuzzled her neck softly. "Mm..." He started to thrust his hips gently into hers, hoping poor Sam wasn't too worried. He wouldn't lose Shemmie.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:20 pm

Tara grinned at him"Mmm, I think I love you too"she said and moaned"Mmm, god. Fuck me"
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female

PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 9:49 am

Shem's cheeks heated up--no, no, not like that! Eek. He whimpered, nervously slipping his arms around her, one around her neck and one around her waist. He thrust deep into her over and over, panting, rubbing his cheek against hers and moaning.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 10:43 am

Tara moaned happily as she felt his large member going in and out of her"Unn, yes, harder"he begged, feeling so good"
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female

PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 10:47 am

Shem smiled and closed his eyes, then blinked them open, gazing to Sam as he thrust harder, his face twisted softly in pleasure. He asked with his eyes if it was okay.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 11:14 am

Tara moaned loudly, wanting more.

Sam smiled at him and chuckled"She want's it harder"he said teasing him
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female

PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 11:24 am

He smirked and looked at Tara, slamming into her harder and arching his back, panting. "Mmm... so good..." He whispered in a gentle and breathy voice.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 8:27 pm

Tara moaned loudly"Oooh yes, more. I'm gonna cum"she groaned, thrusting her hips against his and arching her back.

Sam stroked himself faster, grinning.
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female

PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 8:29 pm

Shem thrust deeper into her, panting hard, growling as he pushed so deep... "Mmmh... baby... unh! Yes, cum for me, I'm so close..." His knot throbbed in her, and pre-cum leaked timidly.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 8:33 pm

Tara bucked her hips and growled as she started cumming hard.
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female

PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 8:34 pm

He came hard with her, his eyes rolling back and his hips bucking into hers, his sweet fluid being milked out by her contractions.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 11:00 pm

Tara moaned happily at being filled with his warm cum. She panted and kissed him"Unn, you are such a good fuck"she teased.

Sam chuckled at them"Anyone want to give me a blowjob?"
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female

PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 2:40 pm

Shem giggled at this, and he kissed her lips again, nuzzling her. "Mmm... do you want me to go blow Sammie?" He asked with a smile, his tail wagging. "I'd loove, to my Sam." He slowly started to slide out of Tara, crawling toward him.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 6:56 pm

Tara giggled at Sam and nodded"Go ahead"she said and then moaned as he pulled out. She shut her eyes and started napping.

Sam watched him and grinned at him"Mmm, it's waiting for you"he teased.
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female

PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 7:09 pm

After a gentle caress to her hair, Shem crawled over to Sam and leaned down, slowly slipping his mouth over the head of his cock, warmly sucking up and down, his hands working the base.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:26 pm

Sam stroked his hair as he started sucking him"Mmmm, so good"he said and started humping his hands and mouth.
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female

PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 2:43 pm

Shem squeaked gently and then started to thrust his own hips, sucking harder, taking in a good few inches of his kitty's hard cock. He whimpered, swallowing so he didn't choke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com :: Roleplays - http://bluemoonroleplaying.com :: Furries/Non Human-
Jump to: