Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male
Number of posts : 734
Registration date : 2008-12-24

college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:10 am

Sam lifted him off befre he started hurting to bad"That was the best"he said and kissed him. Tara moved with him, the knot still in her pussy"Holy crap"she barked, panting
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female
Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:11 am

Shem yelped and then nuzzled Sam's neck softly, whispering, "Thank you..." In a sweet voice. Ahh, relieving, though he still felt sore and awkward down there. He hugged Tara tightly, nudging her floppy ear and whispering in it, "Do you want me to keep thrusting or... or should I wait for it to stop swelling so I can pull out?"
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:18 am

Sam started jerking himself off, watching them"Mmmm"

Tara moaned softly at that"Mmm, I want more"She whispered
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female

PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:20 am

Shem saw Sam out of the corner of his eye, and he gasped, clutching Tara tighter, but watching him. He thrust into her over and over, panting. "Oh... oh Tara... oh Sam! My god!" He shivered. "I'm going to cum again!" For him, twice without a longer rest in between was unheard of!
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:32 am

SAm giggled"Me too"he said and got up, spraying his cum on their faces, meowing in pleasure.

Tara blushed and then exploded on his cock"Uuuuun, do it, please"
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female

PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:47 am

"C-crazy kitty," Shem gasped, his body twitching. "Again!? I'll try! I don't know if I can last baby! Nnh!" He started to jerk his hips a little faster, holding back as best as he could, though his pre-cum was dribbling inside her--her climax had really made him a happy fox.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:07 am

Sam purred happily and moved down, licking his balls gently to help him get off inside of the horny dog furry.

Tarabucked her hips up and down as hard and fast as she couls, riding him through her orgasm.
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female

PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:01 am

Shem laughed-- "Be careful... she'll literally sit on your face, Sam," He said softly, grinning and arching his back as he climaxed hard inside her, trembling, groaning. "Nnn... Tara, Sam...ohmygod..."
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 12:03 pm

Sam smirked at that"I have fast reflexs"he replied and watched Shem fill her with more cum.

TAra went harder and faster and howled when she was filled with cum, orgasming on the large cock inside of him.
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female

PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 12:08 pm

He smirked and ground against her harder, panting, groaning-- "This is so good..." He was so happy he'd gotten to embrace this crazy side of him. "What have you done to me, once a sweet and innocent young man..." He whined.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 12:12 pm

Tara smirked and rolled her hips slowly"Mmm, wow, you're so good"she said and kissed him"I doubt you were all that innocent"she replied teasingly.

SAm laughed at them"You two look hot"he said and licked Shem's neck"Don't tease the cutey"
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female

PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 12:15 pm

Shem giggled and then lifted his head for the cat to lick. "Mmm. I s'pose I was not all that innocent... mm... nnh!" He whimpered, squirming around when his neck was licked. "I'm s-so sensitive... to licking... and on my neck especially! Nnn!"
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 12:18 pm

Tara rolled her hips more and smiled"Thanks fr the advice"she said and licked the other side of his neck slowly.

Sam licked his neck more, purring happily"CAn I get a turn on him?"he asked lustily
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female

PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 12:20 pm

Shem started to yowl loudly, his head tilting back, chest heaving with deep breaths. "Nnn! More! MORE!" He shrieked. "You can do whatever you want to me, both of you, just don't stop!!" He shrieked.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 12:24 pm

Tara licked his neck more, loving his reaction and lifted herself off of him, moving behind him.

Sam moved his ass over his member and kissed his before pushed his ass onto him"Unnn, soooo biiiig"he moaned and started licking his neck again
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female

PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 12:26 pm

"Go ahead... mm... yoooowww.." He cooed, giggling and licking softly at the air, as if asking someone to move in the way of his tongue. "Kiss me Tara..." He breathed, though he couldn't move to find her lips.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 12:31 pm

Tara chuckled and smiled at him"Yes sir"she said and grabbed his head, kissing him passionately.

Sam moaned and slammed his ass all the way down on him"Unnnnn, god yes"he moaned and started riding him hard and fast
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female

PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 12:36 pm

Shem gently rocked his hips upward, hoping he was 'doing it right'. He moaned deeply and kissed Tara, holding her and Sam both tightly, one in each arm. This was one hell of a day, he'd probably sleep well into the weekend.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 1:03 pm

SAm moaned happily and went faster"For a virgin, you fuck great"he said, his hard pink cock rubbing against Shem's belly.

Tara smirked and stood up, using her fingers to spread her pussy lips"Hungry?"
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female

PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 1:08 pm

"I'm not a virgin!" He whined. "I only had sex with a girl before, i-is all!" He trembled, becoming slightly nervous, lapping softly at Tara's soft folds. "Yes...hungry..."
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 1:16 pm

Sam moaned and went up and down harder and fater"Fill me"he begged, cummong on Shem's chest and stomach.

Tara panted and moaned"CAreful. Your cum is up in there"she warned
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female

PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 1:20 pm

He giggled weakly and lapped at her harder, whispering, "My cum tastes fine..." Though she probably could feel how much he was blushing from that statement. He whimpered, his tail wagging hard as he started to knot quite largely in Sam, his pre-cum dripping. The reason he took so long to cum was because he had already done so many, many times and he wasn't used to going this long!
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:51 pm

Tara groaned and came when she heard that. She gripped his head humping his face"Unnnnnnn god"

SAm rolled his hips on his, breathing hard"This one is going to be great"he said and started riding that huge cock and knot.
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female

PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:57 pm

He squeaked a little bit, feeling himself swell more--he was terrified that he'd explode, and not in a good way, but he turned out to be fine--he was about to release though. He panted heavily and grazed his teeth on Tara's soft and slippery entrance, his hips jerking hard and fast as he climaxed hard and his cum squirted plentifully inside of Sam.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 3:24 pm

TAra moaned happily and groaned softly before pulling away"you beast"she teased and kissed him.

Sam groaned and then meowed in pleasure"UNNNN"he moaned, spraying cum onto them again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com :: Roleplays - http://bluemoonroleplaying.com :: Furries/Non Human-
Jump to: