Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female
Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2008-12-19

college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) Empty
PostSubject: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 4:04 pm

Shem finished unpacking his junk at around 5 in the morning. The flight had been strange and hectic since he had come all the way from Africa just to go to this prestigious school. He wondered what the differences would be in America--he knew that he didn't have to worry about malaria ever again. That was nice news. And he heard they were more accepting towards homosexuals over here--that was nice. He liked girls, but he also liked boys a little bit, if they were cute enough and treated him well.

He'd never gotten the opportunity to experiment...

Well, no wonder he was thinking like this, it was so late at night! He just had to jerk off and get rid of that fantasy, then go to bed. And so he did just that... he fell asleep satisfied, with his eyes closed and the blanket wrapped tightly around his body to hide his nakedness.
Yes, a furry who was nervous about being naked! Well, what male furry wouldn't be. If he ever got hard, the world would know. He was just a very shy little guy, but he had a wild side, of course. He couldn't wait to meet his new roommate--he had a robe next to his bed so he could slip it on if someone came in.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male
Number of posts : 734
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 4:28 pm

Sam walked up to his room early in the morning and smiled, glad to finally be in college. He saw one of his roommates had already unpack and started unpacking his own stuff. The tall black cat was nake, like most of the other furries at the school. He was rich and enjoyed the company of guys so he asked for a coed room. He went to check on his roommate when the door opened again.

This time a golden haired female dog walked in, tail swaying happily at the sight of the guy"Hello"she said and they chatted before she got him to help her unpack all her things. She was tall too but not as tall as him and she had a bra and panties on. When they were done, they went to check on their third.
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female

PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 4:42 pm

Two roommates was a surprise Shem was not expecting. He giggled in his sleep, his tail wriggling as he slowly pulled off his blanket, making sure to subtley wipe the cum off of his fur with the blanket as he stood up, pulling on his robe and snuggling up in the softness. He wagged his big bushy tail behind him and smiled at his new roommates. "Hi there! How are you doing? I'm Shem... I didn't know I'd get two roommies, lucky me. Nice to meet you both," He held out his paw to Sam, then to the female after he'd shaken his hand. It was so fun! He wondered what sort of cool roommate-like things they'd get to do together. Oddly enough his mind was in the clear, fairly innocent thinking for Shemmie. (At least, for now.)
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 5:07 pm

Sam smiled at the cute fox and hugged him before grinning at him"I'm Sam"he said and looked him up and down"You're cute"

Tara chuckled at them and licked her lips"I'm Tara"she said, having removed the bra during the unpacking, her nipples stiff"You look hot. You're from Africa, right? Are you black?"
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female

PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 8:24 pm

Shem gasped softly, licking his lips and then checking under the white fur of his chest, showing her the chocolaty skin. "I am black... hehe... but you can't really tell unless--oh! Look, my nose, see, it's brown..." He waggled his tail. "I am from Africa--I--I am...you're both cute!" He hugged them both, giggling, hoping this was proper conduct. He was extremely overwhelmed, but it wasn't a bad thing!
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 9:56 pm

Sam laughed as he reacted like that and watched him, hugging him back"You're going to be fun to hang out with"he said and kissed his cheek"Virgin?"he asked.

Tara smirked at that and hugged him back"So cute. If you're black, are you well hung?"she asked, just as perverted as the other roommate.
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female

PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 10:01 pm

Shem laughed softly, giggling and then whispering, "I'm not as perverted as you crazy Americans... n-no offense, but..." He gulped. "No, I'm not a virgin. And yes I guess I am 'hung'. Why ask such a thing though? I'm just a roommate..." In Africa, this was fairly unheard of unless you were out in some distant perverted tribe somewhere. Shem was not in touch with this side of his heritage.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 10:24 pm

Sam chuckled and took his hand, going to the main room and sat on the couch"Virginity is rare"he replied"You're so cute, I want you"he added.

Tara went after them"I think you're cute too"she said"And I want you more"She said, slightly jealous.
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female

PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 10:34 pm

Shem blushed and shifted his bathrobe--his cock had practically snuck out of it, it was getting so hard. "I messed up... a little... I think. I shouldn't be talking about sex so early on of meeting someone! What am I, drunk!?" He laughed, then looked at them both, whispering, "I... kinda want you both... too..." His tail wriggled gently.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:11 pm

Sam got a good look at his cock"Fuck, that's big"he said and chuckled"We pressured you into talking"he said and untied his robe slowly.

Tara licked her lips and smiled"I'm glad. You want to be in me or him?"she asked, her large chest heaving as her pussy moistened
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female

PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:16 pm

He whimpered, looking at her chest, his eyes going wide. "You're so... hot... so... oh my god." He breathed, trembling and nuzzling against Sam's side gently, then touching Tara's hip, sliding his fingers down slowly. "W-what do you want to do to me, you naughty, naughty furries?" He giggled, tail wagging.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:42 pm

Sam licked his neck"I feel like taking your ass first"he replied and stood him up, taking his robe off odf him, his long pink cock stiff.

Tara licked the fox cock that was growing"I get the cock then"she said and bent in front of him, her ass against his groin
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female

PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:47 pm

Shem whimpered-- "I've never taken it before...in the ass, I mean..." He mumbled, swallowing. "I've never given it in the ass either... eer...." He felt so simple compared to them, it made him nervous. "Please don't hate me..."
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 12:02 am

Sam kissed his neck"Thus why we're doing it to you know"he replied, his slick spike of a member penetrating into him easily"Mmmm"

Tara chuckled"Into my pussy. Later we can do anal"she replied
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female

PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 12:08 am

He blushed and squirmed, his eyes closing softly and his shoulders tensing up. "H-hey--OUCH! I mean, mm... uh... that feels... good?" He lied. It hurt like a bitch as of now! He looked at Tara, whimpering-- "I'm --I'm...t-tired." In pain, really. But he couldn't admit that! "Can you ride me...?"
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 12:53 am

Sam sat on the couch, pulling him with him, moaning softly"Mmm, that feels nice"he whispered.

Tara grinned at him"Okay, I'll do it"she said and moved onto his lap, sitting on his member slowly.
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female

PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 12:56 am

Shem chuckled, tail wagging against Sam's chest. "Sam, are you squished?" He asked, though he squealed when he moved, realizing and sensing that Sam's cock was really far inside of him. It felt weird... it still hurt, too. He whined and thrust softly into Tara, hugging her tightly and resting his head on her breasts.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 1:30 am

Sam moaned softly, staying deep in him"I'm fine. Are you hurting?"

Tara went up and down slowly"You feel so long"she said happily.
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female

PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 1:31 am

He whimpered, holding Tara close and whispering, "Thanks... I'm starting to swell more too.." He blushed, whispering back to Sam, "Yeah, it hurts a little... I'm sorry, I know it's a little disappointing."
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 1:41 am

Sam rubbed his as"It's okay. Always hurts the first time. You'll get used to it"he promised.

Tara held her self on him as he swelled"Oh goawd, it's huge"she gasped
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female

PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 1:43 am

"Aww..." He giggled, his tail wagging. "Mm, I feel so much roommate love here! I love America!" He howled loudly, thrusting his hips harder, the pleasure beginning to overcome the pain at last.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 1:55 am

Sam ground his hips up into him a little"Unnn"he moaned"This feels so good"

Tara started bouncing up and down again"I feel so much fox love"he teased and panted"Oooh yes, knot me"
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female

PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 1:56 am

"There's lots of foxy love for you, pup..." He smiled and licked her neck gently, holding her, snuggling her. "Mmm... hehe... ohh...god..." He breathed, thrusting into her again, his knot forming just as quickly as it pressed between her folds. "Nn! Nnn! Sam keep going, th--I'm--I'm go-going to c-cum..." He didn't doubt he'd pass out.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:00 am

Sam panted and started humping hard and faster"Meee tooo"he groaned and then suddenly started shooting deep into him.

Tara rolled her hips as she felt the knot grow"Fuck. So god damn good"she moaned happily and then gasped as she came on his cock
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female

PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:06 am

Shem released a second between them, not really sure who came first or second or last. He groaned, arching his back and trembling so hard he thought he was convulsing into a seizure for a second. "Nnnn!!! Ah!" He started to yelp in that vixen sort of way, his body tensing up and then slowly relaxing after he came deep inside of Tara.
He hardly remembered which hole he was in, with her, but he was sort of relieved that he wasn't in her ass, that would be... weird!! He whimpered, though, starting to feel the pain as the intense part of the pleasure faded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)   college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave) Empty

Back to top Go down

college roomies <3 (me and puppyslave)
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com :: Roleplays - http://bluemoonroleplaying.com :: Furries/Non Human-
Jump to: