Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and lil_miss_turkey))

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

Number of posts : 681
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and  lil_miss_turkey)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and lil_miss_turkey))   Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and  lil_miss_turkey)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 3:56 am

Leila looked at him and said "I'll give you a smile when you earn it" she said grinning a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and lil_miss_turkey))   Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and  lil_miss_turkey)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:02 am

"Deal" He then told her and then stood up "Well.... I think i'll take a trip to the town, do you wanna come with me?" He asked her in a soft tone, while he looked down at her, with slight smile upon his lips.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and lil_miss_turkey))   Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and  lil_miss_turkey)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:07 am

Leila looked at him and said "You know, I'm supposed to be working...". Looking at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and lil_miss_turkey))   Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and  lil_miss_turkey)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:20 am

He smiled a bit at this "If you are my personalt servant, my orders come in first priority" He told her with a slight smile. "And besides, you look like you could use a break" He told her in a soft tone.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and lil_miss_turkey))   Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and  lil_miss_turkey)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:23 am

Leila looked at him and said "Well...I dunno, if it's okay I suppose...." she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and lil_miss_turkey))   Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and  lil_miss_turkey)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:28 am

"Come on.... Get changed and meet me down in the hall" He told her and smiled at her. He was just waiting for her to leave the room, then he would leave after her.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and lil_miss_turkey))   Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and  lil_miss_turkey)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:30 am

Leila nodded and said "Okay". She walked out and back to her room. She changed into a pair of jeans and and a shirt. She put her hair down and brushed her hair and walked out side into the hall way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and lil_miss_turkey))   Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and  lil_miss_turkey)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:35 am

Zane was already waiting in the hall when she got there. He smiled at her, and then walked over to her "You look great" He told her in a soft tone, and stopped in front of her.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and lil_miss_turkey))   Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and  lil_miss_turkey)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:39 am

Leila looked at him and said "Umm, thanks, so err...where are we going to go?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and lil_miss_turkey))   Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and  lil_miss_turkey)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:46 am

"The town, the chauffeur should already be out there with the car" He told her and gave her a soft smile "So are you coming?" He then asked her, while he smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and lil_miss_turkey))   Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and  lil_miss_turkey)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:49 am

Leila looked at him and she looked at him and said "Okay, I'll go" she said looking at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and lil_miss_turkey))   Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and  lil_miss_turkey)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:52 am

He smiled a bit at this, and then walked outside, where the car was already waiting for them. He looked back at her, and then opened the door for her, so that she could get in first.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and lil_miss_turkey))   Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and  lil_miss_turkey)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 5:22 am

Leila watched him open the door so she walked into the car first and sat down in the back of the limo. She saw him come in and soon they were off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and lil_miss_turkey))   Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and  lil_miss_turkey)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 5:32 am

Zane smiled a bit "So why did you take this job?" He asked her, and then looked over at her, while he tilted his head a bit. She probably wouldn't have taken this job if she knew that it was him that she was gonne serve.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and lil_miss_turkey))   Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and  lil_miss_turkey)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 5:41 am

"I'm going to college part time, I need to pay it some how, hear, I get two meals a day, a bed and a room, i don;t even have to pay rent" she said looking at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and lil_miss_turkey))   Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and  lil_miss_turkey)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 6:20 am

He smiled a bit at this, and then nodded "I see...." He told her in a soft tone, while he looked over at her. He then slowly turned his head and looked out of the window, and then let out a soft sigh.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and lil_miss_turkey))   Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and  lil_miss_turkey)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 6:28 am

Leila looked at him and then out the window and the car moved off. "So, what are we going to do on the town?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and lil_miss_turkey))   Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and  lil_miss_turkey)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 6:31 am

"Buy a few things, and just spend some time together" He told her, and then looked back at her, with a smile smile upon his lips.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and lil_miss_turkey))   Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and  lil_miss_turkey)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 6:33 am

Leila looked at him and said "All right then" she said looking at him then back out the window.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and lil_miss_turkey))   Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and  lil_miss_turkey)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 6:40 am

Zane smiled a bit at the car stopped, and he stepped ut, holding the door for her. "Well.... Here we are" He told her with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and lil_miss_turkey))   Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and  lil_miss_turkey)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 6:43 am

Leila got out of the car as he opened the door for her. "So, where to first?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and lil_miss_turkey))   Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and  lil_miss_turkey)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:13 pm

"Well..... First of all i have to get a new book" He told her, and just gave her a soft smile. "And then maybe we can go look for some new clothes for you?" He asked her with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and lil_miss_turkey))   Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and  lil_miss_turkey)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 7:08 pm

Leila looked at him and said "New clothes...you don't have to do that for me" she said looking at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and lil_miss_turkey))   Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and  lil_miss_turkey)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 1:46 am

"But i want to do that..." He told her in a soft tone, while he looked down at her, giving her a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and lil_miss_turkey))   Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and  lil_miss_turkey)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 5:36 am

Leila looked at him and said "Well all right, if you insist on it, I suppose" she said looking at him with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and lil_miss_turkey))   Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and  lil_miss_turkey)) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and lil_miss_turkey))
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next