Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and lil_miss_turkey))

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

Number of posts : 681
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and  lil_miss_turkey)) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and lil_miss_turkey))   Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and  lil_miss_turkey)) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 5:45 am

Leila looked up at him as he began to take of her clothes. She looked at him and said "What are you doing..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and lil_miss_turkey))   Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and  lil_miss_turkey)) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 5:51 am

"You say you wanted me to surprise you.... Thats what im doing..." He told her with a slight smile upon his lips.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and lil_miss_turkey))   Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and  lil_miss_turkey)) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 6:15 pm

Leila looked up at him and said "I see...but...can I trust you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and lil_miss_turkey))   Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and  lil_miss_turkey)) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 5:39 am

He nodded at her words "yes... But if you want me to prove it, let me know and then i'll prove it, alright?" He then asked her.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and lil_miss_turkey))   Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and  lil_miss_turkey)) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 6:06 am

She looked up at him and said "I want you to prove it..." she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and lil_miss_turkey))   Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and  lil_miss_turkey)) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 6:17 am

"How do you want me to prove it then?" He asked her in a soft tone.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and lil_miss_turkey))   Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and  lil_miss_turkey)) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 7:32 am

Leila looked at him and said "I don't know, your going to have to work it out your self..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and lil_miss_turkey))   Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and  lil_miss_turkey)) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 7:47 am

"Hmm... What if i promise you that i'll be gentle, and stop if you ask me to stop?" He then asked her, and gave her a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and lil_miss_turkey))   Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and  lil_miss_turkey)) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 9:38 pm

Leila smiled a little at him and said "Maybe" she said smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and lil_miss_turkey))   Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and  lil_miss_turkey)) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 12:58 am

"I'll take that as a yes..." He then told her in a soft tone, and then continued undressing her.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and lil_miss_turkey))   Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and  lil_miss_turkey)) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 2:25 am

Leila blushed lightly as he did.

((Hey, there a new blue moon site...are you gonna move to it?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and lil_miss_turkey))   Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and  lil_miss_turkey)) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 2:26 am

((Link me?))
He smiled a bit at this and then gently kissed her on the neck after had had pulled off her shirt.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and lil_miss_turkey))   Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and  lil_miss_turkey)) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 2:49 am

Leila watched as he began to undress her slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and lil_miss_turkey))   Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and  lil_miss_turkey)) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 2:51 am

"You can help a bit as well..." He told her in a soft whisper, before he then gently kissed her on the lips.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and lil_miss_turkey))   Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and  lil_miss_turkey)) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 2:55 am

Leila blushed and she moved her hands down and began to strip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and lil_miss_turkey))   Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and  lil_miss_turkey)) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 2:59 am

He smiled a bit at this and then s lowly broke the kiss "Good girl..." He told her in a soft tone.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and lil_miss_turkey))   Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and  lil_miss_turkey)) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 3:05 am

Leila stared up at him and said "What am I your pet now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and lil_miss_turkey))   Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and  lil_miss_turkey)) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 3:10 am

He smiled a bit at this "No... Right now you are just a friend of mine.... Which means that while you are here... You are not my maid..." He then told her.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and lil_miss_turkey))   Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and  lil_miss_turkey)) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 3:17 am

Leila looked at him and said "Really?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and lil_miss_turkey))   Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and  lil_miss_turkey)) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 3:18 am

He slowly nodded at her words "As long as you are laying on my bed with me it is...." He told her and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and lil_miss_turkey))   Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and  lil_miss_turkey)) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 3:26 am

Leila looked up him and grinned a little ans said "I see"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and lil_miss_turkey))   Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and  lil_miss_turkey)) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 3:28 am

He then pulled off his pants and looked down at her, before he then let a finger run down her arm.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and lil_miss_turkey))   Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and  lil_miss_turkey)) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 3:35 am

Leila looked up at him and then at his finger and smiled a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and lil_miss_turkey))   Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and  lil_miss_turkey)) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 3:50 am

"You need to get rid of some more clothes..." He told her with a light chuckle.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and lil_miss_turkey))   Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and  lil_miss_turkey)) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 3:52 am

"Do I, Forgive me" she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and lil_miss_turkey))   Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and  lil_miss_turkey)) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trouble for the servant ((Zennarion and lil_miss_turkey))
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next