Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 2:15 pm

Alexander walked up behind her slowly and put his hands on her hips. "You have certainly changed in an hour. You were so shy when I was licking your little virgin pussy. Now you are begging me to fuck you in the ass." He moved one hand up to run his fingers through her hair slowly. "I have never seen someone change so much from being bit." He pushed against her ass for a moment.

Then, without warning, he pushed into her, knowing that her vampire body would adapt. "Ah...Nice and tight for me." He leaned down and moved all the hair from one side of her neck before sinking his fangs into her skin, groaning from the taste of her blood. Even as a vampire she tasted good.
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female
Number of posts : 185

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 3:40 pm

Sam smiled and looked back foward as he placed his hands on her hips. "Aww, It's only been an hour? living forever is going to seem like such a long time then." She said, pouting a bit. She looked back at him as he pushed against her for a moment. "Well, like you said, I don't have a reason to be shy so far. I mean I've never really had a reason to be before but I haven't really realized it until now." She said smiling happily at him. "Plus how many people have you seen changed anyways?" She said, only thinking about herself and himslef and he said she was the second person he's changed. So there couldnt be too many could there?

She gasped as he pushed into her, her body adjusting quite quickly. She was soon smiling again as he said nice and tight. "Well Of course it's tight, You're the first one to be there." She said, giggling a bit. She shook her head a bit, moving her hair over easier for him. She smiled as he bit her suddenly, loving the feeling despite the fact she couldn't feel the effcts of the venom anymore.
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 3:53 pm

Alexander let go of her neck, licking the wound gently. "Oh really? There have never been fingers back there? I would think that a girl who was so shy must have been kinky enough to wonder what it would be like." He started to move his hips back and forth, groaning a little. Even though he wasn't really in the mood for sex, he liked spoiling the women in his life and all they seemed to want was him.

One of his arms wrapped around her waist and two fingers pressed against her entrance for a moment before pushing inside. "Sam...Since you aren't shy anymore, I think that I will forbid you from wearing those boring robes again. If you don't wear something to show off your new vampire body I will punish you...Okay?" He kissed her neck before biting down again.
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 4:32 pm

Sam smirked as he licked the bite. It was quite nice. She couldn't help but blush a bit as he questioned him being the first thing in her ass. She looked down at the ground. "Well..." She then shook her head, as if to shake the thoughts away. She wasn't going to say any more about that. She thought about it for a second and then remembered that it felt better with his cock than her fingers.

She gasped as his fingers entered her. She hadn't really been expecting that. She smiled and looked back at him as he spoke to her about her clothing. She chuckled a bit "For you I'd walk around naked." She said with a grin. But she knew that wouldn't happen because she would be arrested for indecent exposure. "What kind of punishment are we talking about here?" She asked, gasping as he bit her again.
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 4:38 pm

"Well you will be naked with me quite a bit so I don't think that is really necessary." He smirked and started to move his hips a little faster, groaning from the feeling of her around him. It felt good to have her tight little ass around him and it made him feel even better that he was her first here too. He felt like he was supposed to be her first.

When she asked about punishment he smirked. "Well it depends on what you do. For not dressing sex for me I think I might have to tie you up and fuck you somewhere public...Its not like they can arrest vampires." He kissed her neck where he had just bitten her. "But if you do something really bad I might let a bunch of human boys have their fun with you."
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 4:50 pm

Sam smirked as he said she would be naked around him quite a bit. She bit her lip a bit, making sure not to peirce it as he moved a bit faster. So far it wasn't bad so she didn't dislike it, but she wasn't sure if she liked it yet. She smiled, hoping he was at least enjoying this a bit. He was turning out to be her first for a lot of things.

She smirked as he explained what the punishments would be. "Well... Those don't sound to bad at all. In fact I think I might have to be a bad girl." She said, a mischevious grin on her face. She was enjoying the feeling of him kissing at her neck and moving inside her. She pushed back against his member, making him go deeper into her with her thrusts.

((Terribly sorry! ><;; I havn't been doing very well lately...))
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:08 pm

"Well that is why its a punishment for something else you would like to do anyway...If you do something that really makes me upset..." He kissed her neck again. "I would drain you until you had barely any blood left and leave you suffer for a few days..." He wanted her to know that even though he was loving person, he would punish her if she did something serious. But for now, his hips started to move faster.

"Its a good thing that you are such a good girl." He started to move the fingers in her pussy faster, rubbing her clit a little as well. It was nice to have a little fun with Sam. After all, she would be around forever, and the closer he got to her, the more fun that would be.

(Aw...What's wrong?)
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:49 pm

Sam shuddered a bit at the idea of being drained just about and then left to suffer. She knew how it was to be just baout drained, she had felt it once when he changed her at first. She nodded, knowing that he would be tough on her if she misbehaved too bad, so she knew not to do such a thing. She looked back at him, her eyes saying she understood, She really didn't want that feeling again. But her thoughts of it were soon interupted as he started moving faster. She decided that she liked this as he brushed against her prostate, sending a jolt of pleasure through her.

She smiled a bit as he said she was a good girl, moaning as he started moving his fingers quicker. She was loving this treatment by now. He was even rubbing her clit which felt amazing. She still hadn't realized how it could be bad to be a vampire, only seeingt he good in it so far. She grinned, moaning a bit more loudly as he kept rubbing her.
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 10:31 pm

When she nodded to him, he smiled, kissing her neck softly. "Good. I'm glad that you understand that." His hand started to move faster, rubbing her a little more. She felt nice and hot against his hand, especially since she was full. He couldn't help but let out a groan. "Do you like having it in your ass?" He opened his mouth and sank his fangs into her neck again.

Alexander wondered if she would find her own mate. After all, there weren't that many vampires out there and she probably wouldn't be around humans for a few decades. Would she be able to deal with being his second for that long?
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 6:38 pm

Sam smiled as he kissed her neck. She soon moaned as he started to rub faster. It felt so amazing, having him rub her and be in her ass at the same time. She pressed down against his hand as much as she could and still have him comfortably thrust into her. She looked back at him for a second as he asked if she liked it in her ass. "YeSS!" Her answer started out normal, but it soon became a half scream as he bit into her neck.

Sam didn't even know how she was going to find her own mate. She didn't think there were that many vampires out there and she didn't really like the idea of being his second mate for too long. Even when she was shy she was a bit on the jeleous side, and it only grew as she was changed. It didn't grow to the point that she would harm Star, but she just wouldn't really like her too much.
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 7:53 am

"I'm glad you like it Sam..." He opened his mouth again and sank his fangs into her shoulder. He started to slow his thrusts and instead pushed nice and deep into her. "Because I like how you sound when you moan." He smirked and started to thrust faster again. "And I wanna see you cum again."

He pushed two fingers into her, slowly moving them back and forth. "Then afterward we can spend a few hours talking about being a vampire." He kissed her neck. "And of course I will keep you entertained." He smirked and gave her another bite, this time keeping his fangs in.
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 9:32 am

Sam moaned as his fangs sank into her shoulder again. It felt so good. She loved it when he bit her like that. She looked back at him as he said he liked how she sounded, and couldn't help but blush just a bit. She moaned as he started to to thrust faster again. "Mmm...Well you're in luck then..." She said looking back at him. "I'm gonna cum soon..." She moaned again.

She gasped as he inserted two fingers into her. She looked back foward and nodded as he said they could talk for a few hours about being vampires. "But what about Star? You told her you were going to get her after she got out of the shower." She said. She had been easedropping on their conversation even though she couldn't really help it. Her hearing was excellent. Her thoughts were cleared by his fangs sinking into her shoulder again.
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 10:10 am

Alexander suddenly remembered that he had promised to go see Star. He sighed a little. At the moment, he wanted to spend some time with Sam. After all, she was like him and it would be nice to talk about being a vampire with someone. Still, he kissed her neck softly and nuzzled her. "I will go talk to Star then tell her I have to talk to you. Its true after all. I just won't tell her I won't just be talking."

Alexander smirked and just to push her over the edge of her orgasm, bit into her shoulder hard. "Mm..." He couldn't help but drink a little now, suckling on her neck gently. Meanwhile, his thrusts were getting slower and harder, showing he was about to cum soon too.
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 2:30 pm

Sam only nodded in too much pleasure to actually form words at the moment. It was quite a good plan for him to just talk to her. And she was excited to have him want to talk with her instead of be with Star for once. She moaned out loudly, loving the feel of his hard thrusts.

As he bit into her shoulder that did it. She just about screamed his name and tensed up. Her ass squeezed his member tightly, her pussy spasming around his fingers, and his mouth on her neck felt amazing. She was loving this quite a bit. She panted a bit, more out of habit than anything, but she looked back at him, wanting to see him cum, knowing he was going to soon.
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 3:13 pm

Alexander couldn't last much longer after she came, the feelings that she gave him during almost too much. But he kept thrusting for a few more moments before letting out a long groan against her neck. His seed flowed into her ass and filled it completely as he pushed his cock deep inside. And as he finished with his orgasm, he slowly let go. "Mm...You are fun to fuck Sam." He kissed her neck before pulling out slowly.

He stretched a little, smiling at Sam. "I have to admit, there is a certain appeal to having sex with vampires. For one...They never complain about it hurting or being too hard." And suddenly he spanked her rear hard, smirking a little. "And I can drink so much more from you...Which reminds me...If we are going to be alone for a while I should feed first so that you can drink from me after I bite you."
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 3:42 pm

Sam smiled watching him keept thrusting for a moment before finally cumming. Feeling his warm seed fill her felt amazing. She moaned one last time before smiling and putting her hands on her knees to support herself. She listend to him as he spoke, smiling a bit bigger. "Why thank you. I love for you to fuck me." She said with a grin. As he pulled out she could feel his cum come out of her ass, dribbling down her leg. It felt odd, but good as well.

She stood up straight, turning to face him. She looked down for a moment, thinking as he spoke. She was about to speak when he spanked her hard. She yelped cutely, jumping a bit but still smiling. She listened a bit more and nodded. He was a bit hungry because he kept drinking from her and she had only drank from him once. "I wouldn't know anything about having sex with humans. I've only had sex with you." She said, thinking about feeding. "But some food sounds amazing." She said with a smiled.
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 3:57 pm

Alexander smiled a little and put his arms around Sam before pulling her close. "Well I am the best sex you will ever have so you better plan on staying with me." He kissed her softly. "Now Sam...I am going to go talk to Star and get something to eat. You go find something sexy to wear. We can meet here in about fifteen minutes."

He lifted his hand before spanking her again, loving the sound that she had made. "Be good and don't kill anyone." He was gone as soon as his hands left her skin. And less than a minute later his arms were around Star, who he had caught just as she was getting out of the shower. "Star...You look very sexy wet."
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 4:45 pm

Sam smiled as he pulled her close. laughing a bit at his comment. She knew it was true but he was so cocky about it so it made her laugh a bit. She kissed him back. "Well it's a good thing I intend to stay with you then." She said with a grin. her grin soon faded as he said he was going to go talk to Star now. She didn't really want him to leave, for any amount of time. She nodded, none the less, knowing exactly where to go to find something sexy to wear for him.

She only gasped this time that he spanked her, nodding at his instructions not to kill anyone and be good. She sighed once he was gone, sitting there for a moment before opening the window and hoping out. They were only on the second floor so it wasn't like it was a long fall. Star almost screamed as he was suddenly there, hugging her. She had just stepped out of the shower, not even had time to grab a towel yet when he came out of nowhere she had almost jumped out of her skin. She blushed deeply at him words. "T-thank you." She said, her heart racing from the scare.
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 4:58 pm

Alexander couldn't help but laugh a little from how she was reacting. "Aren't you glad that you want me to do bad things to you? If I was some pervy vampire who wanted your body, it would be so easy to sneak up on you." He moved his hands to her breasts, groping them softly. "And the sound of your heart beating like that...It makes me wanna bite."

He kissed her neck, thoroughly enjoying the fact that he had scared her. But he wasn't going to bite her and he wasn't going to stay long. "Star...I need to talk to Sam a little more. I have to give her a tutorial on being a vampire. So do you mind going to nap with Gabriel?" He kissed her neck again.
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 5:23 pm

Star calmed down after a bit. She laughed a bit at his comment. "Well it's a good thing you're just a pervy vampire who wants my body that I approve of then right?" She asked it obviously being a retorical question. She smirked, glancing back at him and biting her lip as he started groping her. She blushed a bit as he said her heart made him want to bite her. She didnt' know what to say to that.

She wasn't so fond of the fact that he scared her. She shivered a bit as he kissed her neck, it still very sensative from him biting her so much. In fact her pussy was still tingling from the venom that he injected in her when he bit her thigh. She looked back at him as he said he needed to talk to Sam a bit more. She nodded, looking back foward. "Sure, that'll be fine. I'm sure he won't even know I've been gone as long as I'm careful." She said, not really minding that he was going back to Sam. It did sadden her a bit, but she would live. She shivered again, more noticably this time from being wet and not dried off yet and from the kisses to her neck.
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 5:57 pm

Alexander looked rather worried when she shivered. He grabbed a towel off the wall and started to dry her body, stroking her skin gently. "I always forget that humans are so vulnerable." He moved down to her legs, kissing the scar that he had left. "I can't wait until you are a vampire Star." He moved up and kissed her pussy softly. He could tell that his venom was still coursing through her.

Then, he opened his mouth slowly and tilted his head before biting the same spot as before, not wanting to leave another scar. "Mm..." After letting a bit of venom get into her system, he let go. "There...Now you won't be bored while I am gone. And I'm sure Gabriel will help if you get too horny."
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 6:14 pm

Star smiled as he started drying her off. She loved how he took care of her so well without her even asking. She nodded at his statement, knowing humans were so weak compared to vampires. She bit her lip as he kissed the scar in her thigh. It was just as sensative as her neck. She smiled as he said he couldn't wait until she was a vampire. He was sure that Gabriel would agree to everything but she always worried about the what if things that could possibly happen. She bit her lip harder as he kissed her pussy, the feeling intensified.

She gasped as he bit into her leg again, in the same spot as before for good reason. She could feel more venom enter her bloodstream and moaned softly at the feeling, blushing as she looked down at him. She only nodded, afraid that if she opened her mouth another moan would come out instead of words. She kneeled down next to him, pulling him in and kissing him passionately.
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 6:37 pm

Alexander returned the kiss just as passionately. He pinned her to the floor after a few more moments, his hands caressing her breasts. But after almost a minute of his actions, he sat up, licking his lips. "Mm...I would love to continue this...I would love to make you moan." He slowly stood, a bit of a disappointed look on his face as he looked at her wet body.

"But I have to go talk to Sam. I..." He bit his lip shyly. "I promise I will give you lots of pleasure later tonight. I will bite your thigh and give you plenty of venom and I will fuck you till you are exhausted." He was very very conflicted now. "But I have to go..." He almost whimpered as he suddenly disappeared. He took a break to feed on a few girls who were more than willing after having heard about the fun. Then he was sitting in that same room, waiting for Sam.
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 7:00 pm

Star was happy to go on the cold floor for him and the time he spent caressing her breasts and kissing her seemed to go by all too fast. She blushed at the second part of his statement, but knew she wanted the same thing. She knew he really had to talk to Sam otherwise he would have stayed with her in a heartbeat. She sat up as well, not wanting to be on the cold floor anymore.

She nodded as he said he had to go talk to Sam. She leaned up, kissing his cheek softly. "I'm going to hold you to that promise you know." She said, voice full of lust. She smiled and nodded, knowing he had to go. She sighed as he was suddenly gone. She really wanted him to come back. She got dried off, got dressed and quickly went back to Gabriel's office, slipping back into bed with him so quietly that he wouldn't even know.

Sam was having a good old time by now. When she left school grounds she started running because she remembered she was naked. She grinned, remembering she was running so fast no one could keep up with her, not even in a car. She broke into a lingerie store and taken a couple outfits. She put one of them on, it being a sexy school girl outfit. She found it appropriate for being at school. She was back at school quicker than when she left, hopping back up into the window and seeing him waiting for her. She grinned, suddenly standing right nest to him. "So what do you think?" She asked looking in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 7:13 pm

Gabriel wasn't sleeping very soundly without Star next to him. But as soon as she was in the bed, his arm went around her and he pulled her close. Obviously he was happy to have her back even in his sleep. But he still wouldn't be up for a while. Not with how long he had gone without sleep.

When Sam was next to him Alexander stood, walking around her slowly. "Hm...Well the outfit is good. But you could make it better." He moved a hand down to stroke her thigh. "I like high stockings on my sexy school girls..." He moved his hands to the buttons on the bottom of the shirt next, unbuttoning it until there was only one button left in the middle to hold the shirt. "And I like to see stomach too."

He took another step back and looked her over again. "But I do still love that gorgeous red hair." He smirked and sat on the desk. He had an idea that he wanted to try with Sam. "Now Sam...What do you know about vampires already?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next