Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 4:01 pm

Alexander purred a little when she encouraged him. He didn't want to let go but he knew that she would be getting tired soon. So he let go of her neck after a few more moments, licking his lips. "Mm...That tasted so good. Star...Your blood is always the best." He suddenly straddled her, putting his hands on her hips. "You make me horny every time I feed off of you." He licked his lips again, still savoring the taste. "

He leaned down and licked where he just fed, knowing that she loved it. "I think that maybe we should go do something before I lose control and exhaust you." He slipped lower and lifted her robe a little. "Or I could just use my mouth for you...Just once." He licked his lips. "And maybe bite your thigh..." He seemed to be getting more and more excited as he talked about it.
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female
Number of posts : 185

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 4:20 pm

Star smiled, closing her eyes as he fed from her. It always felt so good, and made her neck feel amazing. She kissed him after he licked his lips, not caring about the fact she might taste her own blood. She blushed a bit as he said she made him horny when he fed from her. She smiled a bit. "Hmm... Well when you bite me it gets me horny as well." She said, blushing even more.

She shivered as he licked her neck again, biting her bottom lip. She could help but smile at the thought of him exausting her. It actually seemed like quite a good idea to her. But if she didn't get up in the morning around the time Gabriel did it would be pretty suspecious. His suggestion to use his mouth made her blush. "I-I've never had anyone use their mouth on me before..." she said, a bit shyly. At the thought of him biting her thigh it sounded quite nice. But if it scared at all she would be screwed.
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 4:55 pm

Alexander licked his lips a little. "That is just not fair...I think I should have a talk with Gabriel about that." He lifted her robe a little more before sliding off the edge of the desk and making his head disappear under the garment. He didn't hesitate to lick her gently through her underwear as his hands worked their way up her legs, stroking softly. Soon he was pulling her underwear down.

As soon as she was exposed to him, Alexander started to lick her bare pussy lovingly, his tongue caressing her gently but forcefully, pressing into her enough to cause some pleasure. Soon he was rubbing his nose against her clit as well, a few groans of enjoyment coming from him as he enjoyed the taste.
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 5:29 pm

Star smiled a bit. He would actually talk to Gabriel. That would be fairly exciting. Sheblushed even more as he lifted her robe and began licking at her underwear. She shivered a bit, even his tongue with her panties inbetween felt so good. She couldn't help but whimper a bit as he slid off her panties finally, awaiting what was to happen next.

As he started to lick she started to moan, but bit her lip to cut herself off. She reached down, fripping the desk, but failing in comparison to what Sam had done to it. She couldn't really heold it back any longer and moaned softly, and as his nose started rubbing her clit she whimpered a bit. There was no way she could have been making any cuter noises. She was just a bit surprised he was enjoying this enough to make noise himself.
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 5:50 pm

When she made that cute noise, Alexander smirked a little, his hand moving down and a finger pressed against her rear for a moment. Then it pushed in without warning, working back and forth. "Mm...You sound like you are having fun Star." He wrapped his lips around her clit before suckling it softly.

But after licking and suckling her clit for a few moments he smirked and pulled away, turning his head to the side. "I wonder if having my venom this close down here can make you orgasm." He smirked and suddenly sank his fangs into her inner thigh, close to her pussy. His venom seemed to surge even faster through her body this time, his finger still working in her ass.
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 6:16 pm

Star only felt his finger for a second before he pushed it in. She couldn't help but gasp and claw at the desk. She blushed even more as he said she was having fun. Indeed she was but it still made her blush to have it pointed out. She moaned a bit louder as he started sucking on her clit.

As he stopped he sat up a bit, looking down at him. She only blushed more as he stated his theroy about his venom. As soon as he said that she knew that she would soon find out. As he bit into her she gasped, feeling his venom intensify her pleasure quite a bit. Almost to make her orgasm, but not quite. His finger still going just about drove her over the edge, but she just needed a bit more. "Ahh! Please.... More..." She said, breathing heavily
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 6:27 pm

Alexander smirked a little when she begged like that. The finger in her ass was suddenly joined by a second and his free hand moved up, stroking her clit softly. After a few moments of sucking on her thigh, making sure she was full of venom, he pulled away, groaning and licking his lips. "Mm...God that was good. I like feeding down here." But as he licked her thigh he noticed something.

"Star...I left a scar on your thigh." He licked at two little white marks. Although he was a little panicked at how Gabriel would react, he couldn't help but smirk, still hidden under her robe. She was marked now. Even if it was an accident, she was his mate and she would always have his fang marks so very close to her to show everyone. He couldn't help but give them another soft lick.
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 6:35 pm

The combination of adding another finger, and stroking her clit finally sent her off the deep end. She moaned loudly, back arching and she clawed at the desk, her nails leaving marks in the wood. Her ass clenched around his fingers and her pussy spasmed due to not having anything inside with how hard she orgasmed. She was out of breath as he spoke, and she could only nod at his statement. She liked him feeding down there as well.

When she heard what he said she gasped, sitting up quickly. "You...You've got to be kidding me..." She said, holding up her robe and looking at the two small marks. She didn't know what to say. When Gabriel found out he would most likely freak out and then Aleander would get kicked out, or Alexander and Star both. She wasn't quite sure yet. She shivered as he licked them again. It felt good, but now wasn't the time for that in her mind. She was too worried about Gabriel freaking out.
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 6:45 pm

Alexander softly suckled on the wound, trying to draw out the venom or something. Anything to get rid of the mark. But he ended up leaving a red mark long with the scar. He sighed and nuzzled her leg. "Well maybe we could just say that you tripped and stabbed yourself on something. I can open them up again and not let any venom in." He opened it mouth wide. But then he stopped and blushed a little, an idea hitting him.

"Or we could say that you were playing with Sam...I don't think that Gabriel would mind as much if it was a girl. After all..." He looked at her and suddenly he was kissing her neck. "Nothing wrong with a little experimenting." He held her to him tightly, smiling a little. "Do you think she would agree if I asked her?"
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 6:58 pm

Star only moaned as he sucked on the wound, it was still sensative. She was still sitting up, looking down at him. She was suddeny very nerveous and didn't know what to do anymore. She shook her head at his first suggestion. It seemed like too much of a cover up. She sighed, the venom didn't really matter at the moment. She watched as he opened his mouth wide, but then shut her eyes quickly. Once he didn't bite her she opened one eye, a bit scared, and saw the blush on his face.

She blushed deeply as he said his idea. She didn't know what to say to that.it was a fairly good idea, but it wasn't like her at all. She was shy, so it wasn't in her personality to be experimental unless it pretained to magic or learning in some way. And she just didn't see how it would. "I'm sure she would say yes for you, but might not if its trying to help me..." She said, a bit doubtful.
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:07 pm

Alexander bit his lip and leaned in, resting his head on her thigh. "Well I could always...Bribe her. Maybe promise to give her some time alone with me." He licked her thigh again, his instinctive habits taking over. After all, vampires acted like animals half the time. "But I think that we could get her to agree." He smiled and slowly stood up. In an instant he gathered up all of his clothes, putting them on quickly.

"But I think that there is one even better option." He was in front of her again, kissing her cheek. "Maybe we should tell Gabriel the truth. He loves you and I think that he would want you to be happy. If he minds I think you deserve someone better."
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 8:01 pm

Star didn't really like the idea of bribing Sam. Because if Star ever did anything to anger her she could bring down the entire lie. She shivered a bit more as he licked her one last time, And when she looked up he was getting dressed. She slid off the desk, pulling her panties back on before straightening out her robe a bit.

She jumped as he was suddenly in front of her again. But she didn't mind the kiss. She was about to asked what the better option was, but he said it. Her eyes widened and she smiled a bit. "Really? You think we should tell him finally?" She asked. She really did want to tell him before the lie grew any more. She couldn't help but blush as he said she deserved better if he didn't understand.
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 8:11 pm

Alexander thought about how much easier life could be if they told Gabriel. If everything worked out well then he could even turn her. Then they could be a interesting little family. She would have the energy to keep them both happy and she would be able to stay with Alexander forever. There was no negative. Unless they failed of course. Then it would be a quick and painless death for Alexander. Eh...He had lived long enough.

"Alright Star...We will tell him. And if he is upset then you can say that I am a bad vampire who forced you to say it." He smiled and picked her up, giving her a deep kiss. "Tell me when you are ready...I don't wanna be able to sit and think about it."
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 11:49 am

Star was heppy that he would be willing to tell Gabriel about it. She couldn't help but smile at him. "I promise not to let Gabriel hurt you." She said, with a calm smile, as if she knew what he was thinking already. She was quite happy about all of this now. If she could get Gabriel to agree with all of this then she would be in heaven. And she was sure if he wasn't too mad then eventually she could get to to agree to her changing. Then she would probably be lucky enough to have two mates. And that would be amazing to her.

As he said she could blame him she shook her head. "No, I'll defend you. Even if he kicks me out too, because if he does, then he doesn't really love me." She said but yelped when he picked her up. "I think we should tell him in the morning, over breakfast." She said, thinking if she made Gabriel a good breakfast then maybe it would kind of take his mind off of it a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 11:50 am

When she said to wait till morning he sighed a little. The longer he had to think, the worse it would be in the long run. Even now Alexander was regretting his choice to tell Gabriel. He would need a good distraction for a little while. So he set Star down and put his arms around her tightly, holding her close to him. "Star... If I am going to have to sit around for a few hours thinking about how this could go wrong, I need something else to keep my mind off of it." He sat on a desk and pulled her into his lap.

"I learned something today. It was really really fun and all of the human girls seemed to like it." And suddenly he remembered that there were a few girls still sleeping in the room, naked and covered in vampire cum. But he sighed a little and continued. "They used their mouths on me...It felt so good and I bet you would look cute doing it." He kissed her softly.
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 3:59 pm

Star knew Alexander didn't want ot wait at all. But they couldn't very well just go wake Gabriel up and tell him, that would make him angrier most likely. As he sat her down she landed lightly on her feet, not quite sure of what to do. She wrapped her arms around him as well, but around his shoulders. She looked up into his eyes as he spoke, not quite sure of what to do to help him take his mind off of what they were going to do in the morning. She cuddled into his lap as he sat her down there, only to look up at him again.

She looked at him a bit quizically as he said he learned something that the girls seemed to like. She wanted him to continue with what he was saying right there but he seemed to get distracted for a moment. As he said what he was talking about she blushed a bit. And only blushed more when he said she would look cute doing it. She kissed him back, and when he broke the kiss she was still blushing a bit. "I think I can do that for you." She said. but then added. "But I've never done it before." She said, blushing a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 7:26 pm

Alexander smirked a little when she said that. "Oh really? You never let him do that before? Well I don't care if its your first time. You will be amazing at it. Its you after all. Everything about you is amazing." He kissed her softly before tilting his head to the side and sinking a fang into her neck just a little, mixing his venom in a little. "After all, I wouldn't settle for any average human." He smirked and kissed her.

"But if you don't want to do that...We could always just have some fun. I bet that you riding me as hard as you can would be fun too. Or since we are going to tell Gabriel...We could always turn you and I could show you hard rough a vampire can be."
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 10:40 pm

Star blushed a bit more as he smirked. It wasn't that she never let him do that, it was just that he had never asked her to do so. That and she had never thought to offer it. "Y-you really think I'm amazing?" She asked, her shyness coming out quite a bit. She didn't think of herself as amazing, just regular. She gasped as he sank a fang into her. Which was quite random in her oinion, but definitly welcome. She moaned a bit, already having so much of his venom in her was really feeling quite good as she kissed him back.

She looked up at him as he said she didn't have to. She shook her head. She really did want to learn how to do this. "No, that's ok. I'm happy to do it." She said with a slight smirk. She really did want to do it, though mainly for the experience. When he suggested turning her she really had to think about it. "You can change me after you take care of her." She said simply. By take care she meant teach her everything she needed to know to be able to survive by herself.
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 5:48 am

Alexander flinched a little when she mentioned Sam. "Star...I don't want to send her away. I don't want to send out a lone vampire. Do you know how hard it is to be alone when you know that you are going to live forever? I can't just kick her out...She is part of my coven. Just like you are my mate, she is sort of like my sister...Or my daughter." He kissed her softly. "I have to make sure she doesn't just do whatever she likes because she is stronger and faster..."

He started to kiss at her sensitive neck, licking it softly. "Maybe we could give her to Gabriel and get rid of him. I am sure that anyone who can keep you satisfied can entertain a vampire. Then I can have you all to myself." He smiled and kissed her before he suddenly looked like he had a great idea. "You should let him spend a night with Sam before we ask about turning you...If he knows how much better you will be at sex she might be jumping for you to change." He licked her neck again.
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 9:36 pm

Star knew she shouldn't have brought up Sam before Alexander even started talking. She listened to him and knew he was right. She sighed when he stopped talking. "I know... I guess... I'm just ...jealous." She said, looking down at the ground. She almost had trouble admitting it, though it was probably because she had never been jealous before. She blushed a bit, at least he thought of her like a daughter or a sister which was quite odd considering she was sure she knew what they had already done at least once.

She monaed softly as he licked at her neck. It felt very good. She soon rolled her eyes as he suggested giving her to Gabriel. She didnt' even think about that, automatically ruling him out. But when he suggested Sam spending a night with him so that he might know how good at sex Star would be if she was a vampire she perked up a bit. As much as she didn't want anyone else to touch her men, the did sound like a pretty good idea. "Hmm... That might actaully be a pretty good idea." She said, leaning in a bit and kissing Alexander's neck.
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 9:51 pm

Alexander smirked a little when she agreed. "It will be a bad comparison though. After all, she only about at good as you are when you are tired and you are still human." He kissed her again. "I would need to know for sure that Gabriel wouldn't light her on fire or anything like that. She is part of my coven after all." He held her tightly against him.

"I think maybe we should just take a nap for now Star. Well...You take a nap. I am suddenly not in the mood to have any kind of pleasure. Unless you are in the mood for some." He kissed her again, his hands moving down to her rear, groping playfully. "Its your choice this time." He gave her a soft lick.
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 8:02 pm

Star couldn't help but nod at his statement saying she'd be better than star while Star was human. "Ya, but she still doesn't tire and she can go harder than I can." She said, trying to give Sam at least a bit of credit. She hugged him tightly, nodding a bit into his chest. "I'm sure I could convince him not to." She said, knowing she could.

She looked up at him a bit oddly as he said they should take a nap. Until he specified that she should take a nap and she nodded in understandment. She looked a bit concerned as he said he wasn't in the mood for pleasure. It was odd because he was always in the mood for something. She jumped as he groped her rear but looked a bit embarassed as she spoke. "Well... I kind of want to try using my mouth on you..." She said, blushing quite a bit now.
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:13 pm

"For someone who didn't seem to like her you certainly are quick to protect her." He kissed her again. "Sometimes you are too nice for your own good. I hope when I turn you, you get a little mean in you." He seemed rather content with what was going to happen. There was no way that Gabriel could be mad at her. Not with how close they seemed to be. "Sam certainly changed when I turned her. But I hope you don't lose your shyness like she did."

Then she said that she wanted to use her mouth and he smirked. "And we are going to have to keep you well fed so that you can still blush." He kissed her softly. "But alright. If you want to do that then I guess its okay. After all, you won't be able to soon since you are going to have fangs." The more he thought about her as a vampire the less he wanted to wait for Gabriel's permission.
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 4:20 pm

Star shrugged. She didn't mind being nice, but apperently Alexander didn't like her being too nice. "What's wrong with me being nice?" She asked, pouting a bit. She smiled though, just joking a bit. She nodded as he said he hoped she didn't change too much. She really didn't want to change that much. She liked how she was right now. And two other people liked how she was right now so if she changed when he turnd her then she was afraid she wouldn't be liked by either of them anymore.

At the comment about her blushing she blushed, unintentionally of course, but she didn't even know she did it. She thought about it for a moment. If she was really careful she could still probably do it. But she supposed he was right. It would be hard to be that careful. She just stood there though, looking at him, not knowing how to go about starting such a task. She blushed even deeper at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 4:33 pm

Alexander laughed out loud when she blushed. "You are absolutely never going to be allowed not to blush." He slowly lifted her off of his lap and set her on her feet. "But since you started this I think that you owe me something. I am sure that it will be fun for both of us. You get to learn something new and I get to see how cute you will look." He gave her a fanged smirk, the idea of having Star doing that to him causing his cock to stand at attention.

"You know...We really need to stop having sex so often. After all, if we are both vampires and you are still so addicted to me." He leaned down and kissed her forehead. "Gabriel will never get you back. And I don't think he would be happy about that." He gave her a kiss on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next