Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female
Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 7:49 pm

Star cuddled as close to Gabriel as she couldn but she couldn't sleep, she was way too horny with Alexander's venom n her blood. She reached down, and began to rub herself. It definitly wasn't as good as Gabriel or Alexander, but it would have to do for now. She was pretty sure Gabriel wouldn't be up for a while considering how tired he was and she knew it But she wanted him so badly right now.

Sam nodded as he said all the things that could be done with the outfit. After he was done unbuttoning her shirt she was in the bag she had brought back, and put on a pair of stockings that she had taken as well. She had grabbed a lot of random things, stockings being some of them. She smiled, and was soon in front of him again. It hadn't taken too long for her to do so, mo more than twenty seconds. She smiled as he complimented her hair and followed him over to the desk where he sat down. She didn't sit, only stood in front of him. She thought about the question for a moment "Well... We're stronger than humans, faster, can heal a lot better. We drink blood, our venom causes humans pleasure, but not other vampires." She said then thought a bit more. "Most of the sterotypical things are wrong." She said as she ended her knowledge of vampires.
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

Number of posts : 188

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:57 pm

But as she started to rub herself, almost as if he knew she wanted him, Gabriel opened his eyes. He looked at Star for a moment before sitting up a little, rubbing his eyes. "Morning Star...You look nice and excited to see me." He looked under the blanket and saw her hand between her legs. He couldn't help but grin. "Oh! This is a nice way to wake up...Do you want some help Star?"

Alexander nodded a little. "Well...That is all right. But there are some other things you need to know. Like the fact that no matter how much you feed, you will always be thirsty. And you will live forever as long as you stay well fed. If you don't drink for about a month you will start to age. If you don't go crazy that is. Oh...And you are now part of the single most hated species on the planet. At least by people who know about us."

He took a few steps closer to her before pulling her against him. "Now you are going to different from most other vampires. You will not kill when you feed. You will stop when you hear their heart beat start to slow or they black out. Or if they start getting dizzy if you are having sex with them. And every human will smell like food. They will smell so good you will want to rip them apart. Its hard to resist unless you are used to it."
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 9:26 pm

Star was too wrapped up in pleasure to notice that Gabriel was up. When he finally spoke she jumped, but ended up pressing her clit extra hard, causing her to moan softly. She blushed a deep pink, almost red as he looked under the blanket. She looked up at him shyly as he offered his help but nodded a bit. "P-please." She said in a whisper, wanting his help, but she was afraid he would see the scar.

Sam got pretty serious as he said the other things. She didn't know what to say. "E-everyone hates up?" She asked, almost not believing it. "But you said guys would love me..." She said, just about to to go into shock. This suddenly seemed like a horrible idea to be changed, but he made it sound so good before. If she had known she would be hated she most likely wouldn't have chosen this.

She was a bit confused as to why she was going to be different, but she understood as he explained. She nodded as he finished. She was afraid that she would kill someone while drinking from them and she really didn't want to do that. She gulped, looking up at him. "W-will you teach me to feed from people?" She asked, hoping he would. If he didn't she wouldn' tknow what to do without a mentor of some sort because she didn't know any vampires and she knew there wern't that many around because they were... killed...
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 9:33 pm

Gabriel smiled and leaned in, kissing her softly. 'Mm...I missed your lips Star." His hand drifted down between her legs, his fingers rubbing along with hers. "And I hope that we can do this a lot more now that you are back. At least as long as your pet doesn't take up all of your time." He pushed two fingers into her and kissed her again, this time deeper and more passionately.

Alexander smiled a little when she seemed so concerned. "Don't worry. Vampires in general are hated for what we are and the fact that certain others have ruined out reputation. If you are good and behave and try to mingle with the humans they will like you. You saw how the girls flocked to me once they knew I wouldn't kill them. Just let them know you plan on keeping them safe."

He sighed a little when she asked to be taught about feeding on humans. "You won't get to feed on humans for a while. You need to learn to be around them before you bite them." He pulled her into his lap suddenly. "Although I think that if you want guys to like you then with everyone but me you should act like a vampire mistress...Humans love to be dominated by us. It excites them."
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 9:57 pm

Star kissed him back, blushing at his words. "I missed all of you." She said, biting her lip as his fingers moved down and rubbed her as well. She nodded as he said he hoped they could do this more. "I'm sure we can, He's found his own pet to play with." She said gasping as his fingers entered her. Her breathing was cut short by him kissing her passionately, but she just kissed him back, not caring about breathing for a bit, she could do that later.

Sam's first thoughts when he said don't worry was what's there not to worry about? But he soon explained and she nodded, understanding completely. She smiled as he gave the example of himself. She would love to be as good around humans as Alexander was. She would love to be able to just stand there and talk to people without wanting to eat them.

She didn't know how she was going to eat if she had to learn to be around humans first Would she just feed from him like she had been doing? She guessed she would, and kept listening. She gasped as he pulled her into his lap, not expecting that. "Really? They like it when we dominate them?" She asked, wondering if that was true because she had always found that guys normally liked to be in control.
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 10:17 pm

Gabriel looked a little surprised when she said that. "Really? I thought he was desperately in love with you. I guess he had his own mate huh?" He kissed her again and his fingers started to move back and forth. "I wasn't aware that there were that many vampires around here. And I figured that Alexander changed over the last few years." He smiled a little, his little comment showing he had known who Alexander was the whole time.

Alexander smirked a little when she said that. "Well...Lots of guys like to pretend they enjoy being in charge. But in bed everyone likes to have someone who knows how to make them feel good. If that person happens to be a girl who likes to be in control, why should they not like you?" He smiled and kissed her cheek. "Now...Anything else you are curious about?"

His hand moved to her thigh, stroking it softly. He enjoyed talking with Sam. For once he had something important to say. For Sam he was the most important person in the world. For Star, he was only second place. At least in his mind.
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:09 pm

Star nodded at his question, but didn't say anymore about it. She wanted the subject to change so she wouldn't have to lie anymore. She moaned as he started to move his fingers. It felt quite good having someone else do it to her for some reason. At his next comment she looked over at him, realizing what he had just said. "So you knew who he was the whole time?" She asked, afraid she had said too much with just that. That meant he knew they were lying, just not the extent of their lie.

Sam smiled at his comment. She liked the sound of that. And she knew she would be able to be in control considering how strong she was. She thought about his question for a moment, but she couldn't think of anything right now. "No, that's all that I can think of for now." She said, hoping he would answer her questions if she had any later.

She smiled as he stroked her thigh. She enjoyed spending time with Alexander, no matter what they were doing. He was everything to her now. Little did he know Star loved him as much as she loved Gabriel. They were both amazing in her opinion, in their own ways of course.
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 9:47 pm

Gabriel smiled a little. "Of course I knew who he was. But I figured that him being all alone and afraid made sense. Why? Did you know about what happened a few years ago?" He started to kiss her neck softly, knowing it would be sensitive from the bites earlier. He was starting to wonder if Star was having fun with him. After all, vampires were tempting. He had almost been seduced by one of the vampires he had killed four years ago.

Alexander nodded a little when she said that she was done with questions. He kissed her cheek softly. "Alright. Well I have some big news to tell you. Our coven might be getting bigger soon. Star is going to tell Gabriel about everything. And we are going to see if we can turn her."

He held her a bit closer. "If we do I will personally try and find you a mate. That was we can be a big happy coven." He smiled and started to kiss her lips, his hands moving to her rear and lifting her so that she was even closer.
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 1:32 pm

She nodded as he asked if she knew what happened a few year ago. "He told me at one point, but only that you killed his mate." She said, leaving it at that. She bit her lip as he started kissing her neck, it only adding to the pleasure After only a few kisses she let out a soft moan, not being able to hold it back any more. She kind of wanted Alexander to be there for her to expose the lie. But then again if he was that would make it even liklier for Gabriel to try and kill him.

Sam smiled as he said he had big news. She was thinking it might be that he was leaving Star or something like that. but it was the complete opposite. She didn't show her dissapointment though, she just kept on smiling, and kissed his cheek. "That'll be fun." She said simply, not knowing what else to say.

She wrapped her arms around him as he pulled her closer. She smiled at his statement. "Really? You'd do that for me?" She asked and before he could answer she leaned foward, kissing him passionately. And then he moved her even closer, her breasts pushing against his chest now. She grinned, leaning down and kissing at his neck, nibbling at it a bit but not cutting his skin. She would wait for him to say it was ok before she bit him.
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 9:06 pm

"Well I didn't want to. But I could let other people die." He sounded like he truly regretted having to kill her. But he didn't let himself think about it for long. That was how he ended up depressing himself. So instead he kept moving his fingers faster and harder, kissing her neck more and more. "You look a little concerned about something Star..." He started to drift down slowly, kissing her neck and chest before moving to her stomach, giving her a gentle lick.

When she kissed him like that, Alexander purred a bit. He loved kissing. Especially with Star and Sam. But when she asked if he meant it, he could only chuckle a little. "Of course I mean it. I know what its like to not have a mate. Its not a fun thing." He kissed her again before laying back on the desk.

"Now...My pretty little school girl...Its time for you to have something to eat. And I am sure that we can do something else to entertain ourselves after you have had your fill. I have something I would like to try and only a vampire like you could ever test it." He reached up and stroked her cheek softly before putting his thumb in her mouth. "Go ahead and bite..."
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 9:24 pm

Star nodded, only partially understanding but she didn't really want to talk about it anymore. She knew he didn't want to talk about it either, but they would have to most likely when she told him about her own and Aleander's lie. She moaned a bit louder, becoming quite wet as he kept fingering her. Even just the kisses to her neck would have turn her on that much though. She looked over at him, her face flushed from the pleasure, as he told her she looked concerned. She shook her head. "C-can I talk to you about it after this?" She asked, wanting to orgasm at least one more time because of him before he got mad at her.

Sam smirked as Alexander purred. She hadn't heard him do that a lot so it was quite pleasing to her. She smiled even bigged as he sympathized with her about not having a mate. It was quite lonely, and she even had Alexander still. She couldn't even think about if she was all by herself like he was. She stood before him as he laid back on the desk, smiling at his rick hard member sticking straight up. She nodded as he said she was going to have something to eat, not even thinking about her fangs. She smiled as he stroked her cheek and sucked on his thumb a bit as he put it in her mouth. She smirked as he said bite. She was waiting for him to say that. She bit down on his thumb gently, one fang sinking in with ease before she started to suck on it, not too hungerly, but enough to get a good amount of blood. (At least from a thumb.)
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 7:52 pm

"Alright Star. But only because I have missed you so much while you were gone." Gabriel smirked a little and moved down slowly, kissing her stomach as he moved. Soon he was between her legs, licking his lips as his fingers pulled out of her slowly. "I can't wait to see you cum again Star." He leaned in and licked at her pussy slowly. She seemed to taste especially good tonight.

When she bit down, Alexander flinched a bit. He had expected it to hurt quite a bit despite his tolerance for pain. He hardly felt it. And as she suckled the blood away he actually found himself enjoying it. "Mm...Well Sam...I think you can bite my neck now. You won't get your fill drinking from there." He sat up and tilted his head, exposing his neck to her. She was starting to become rather addicting, if only for her bites.
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 8:30 pm

Star smiled a bit at him. "Thank you." She said softly, moaning a it as he moved lower. She couldn't help blush at his statement. She had missed the way he always made her blush. She gasped as he started licking, biting her lip as he seemed to be enjoying it a bit more than usual. It might have been possible that her fluids had a bit of venom in them considering how much was in her and where he bit her. It was then that she remembered Gabriel wa currently right next to where Alexander bit her. She was a bit glad the his head was under the covers, but light still probably got under there, she just hoped that he didn't notice too quickly.

Sam kept sucking, loving the taste of this blood, but then again any blood tasted quite good to her. She didn't think she would have hurt him when she bit him, but he flinched. She would have to appologize later. It confused her when his words seemed to be enjoying it. Not really sure if it had hurt him or not anymore. She smiled as he said she could drink from his neck now. She was so excited because drinking from his thumb would have taken forever. She looked at his neck hungerly, letting go of his thumb, licking the last drop of blood from it before moving up to his neck. She smiled, leaning in an slowly sinking her fangs into his neck. He tasted even better now then he did from his thumb.
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 4:52 am

Gabriel was a little to busy to notice the scar at the moment. Instead he was busy licking her. His tongue ran along her pussy slowly and teasingly for a few times before he suddenly wrapped his lips around her clit and started to suck on it. Meanwhile, the two fingers that had been in her pussy moved down and he slowly pushed them into her ass. He was getting more and more excited every second, her taste and the fact that he had his Star back both exciting him.

Alexander let out a groan as she sank her fangs into his neck. "Mm...I can see the appeal of being bitten as a vampire. I don't know why but it feels so good." He moved his hands down her back slowly, moving them under her skirt. He pulled her closer and pressed his cock against her thigh. "Now how about I do something for you that feels even better?" He smirked, licking her shoulder. "I am in the mood to fuck my little vampire."
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 2:26 pm

Star was glad for every second he didn't notice the scar, and was even more glad for even ounce of pleasure he was giving her. She bit her lip as he just teased her, but gasped and moaned as he suddenly started sucking on her clit. "Ahh! Gabriel! I missed you so much!" She said, tensing up a it as his fingers started to go into her ass. She eventually relaxed, allowing his wet fingers to slide in, biting her lip kind of hard as they did. She was loving this so much and she just wanted him to pound into her because of it.

Sam drank happily as he allowed her to. She would stop sucking every once in a while, testing her ability to stop but the first time she just about automatically wanted to drink some more. After a bit, she stopped, licking the blood from her lips. She hadn't dranken too much, not wanting to tire him. Her want for a good fuck was more than her want for blood at the moment, which was amazing considering she was a new vampire. She grinned at his comment. "Mmm, I would love that." She said, smiling at just the feel of his cock pressed against her thigh. Her grinn only grew bigger as he said he wanted to fuck her. "Well that's good because I want you to fuck me, good and hard." She said suductivly.
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 6:54 pm

Gabriel kept working his finger back and forth in her ass, his tongue paying attention to every inch of her pussy. But then he turned his head a little and gave her thigh a small lick. He felt something strange on his tongue and slowly moved back. There were two little white marks on her leg, two small scars. And there was only one place she would get scars like that. He was sitting up suddenly, his fingers out of her, growling a little. "You fucked the vampire!"

Alexander smiled a little when she said that. "Alright then. How would you like it?" He grabbed her panties and ripped them off without any hesitation. He lifted her up and pushed inside of her before setting her in his lips. "Hm...I don't know if I miss how shy you used to be. You were so cute then...Blushing as I licked that tasty pussy." He kissed her. "And now you are begging to be fucked. Maybe I should find something that makes you shy while I do it just to get that when I want it. Would you be shy if I asked you to walk through the halls of the school naked and fuck any and every guy who caught your attention?"
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 7:56 pm

((Are you on the new site yet? If so do you want to continue there?))

Star moaned softly as he kept going, enjoying it emensly as it lasted. She gasped as he licked her thigh, knowing what was coming next. She shut her eyes tightly, an extremely scared look on her face as he yelled at her. She sat up slowly, suddenly her stomach dropped as she looked up at him like a child who knew they were in trouble. "That's what I wanted to talk to you about... " She said, looking down at the sheets, now fiddling with them nerveously. "You see, It's all a lie..." Her eyes started to water, but she kept looking down. Gabriel had origionally taken me to kill me and get revenge on you for killing his mate. But then he decided that keeping me there with him would make you suffer more. So He was going to keep me for a week and then give me back to you for a week. And then he told me about vampires and then I got curious as to how it felt, so he bit me and it felt so good, and then we ended up sleeping together, but after we started talking and I realized I kind of liked him, but not as much as you of course, and then we came back to try and eventually reason with you, but he ruined it because he bit my thigh and it scared and now you figured out right before I was going to tell you and now I feel aweful..." She was speaking quite fast and by the end of what happened she was sobbing, her face burried in the sheets as she waited for him to either yell or just get up and leave to go find and kill Gabriel.

Sam was about to give her response when he ripped off her panties and pushed into her. She moaned as he did, then looked down at him as he spoke. She actually did blush as he started talking about how shy she used to be. She looked a bit confused as to where he was going with this. but then understood after a bit. Her eyes widened as he said walk through the halls naked. She whimpered a bit and shook her head. "I would be very shy for that." She said softly. No matter how bold she was around him, when it came to just about anyone else she owuld most likely be shy around them unless told to do otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 8:05 pm

(What new site?)
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 8:11 pm

((This one's shutting down in about two weeks or something like that. They have a board up about it in every forum. This is the new site http://bluemoon.adultforumhost.com/ ))
Back to top Go down
Rude and Not Ginger
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 8:29 pm

Alright. I am on the new one.
Back to top Go down
tainted rainbows
Sexed
tainted rainbows

Female

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 8:36 pm

http://bluemoon.adultforumhost.com/45238.html

K here you go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)   Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Learning Magic (Rude and Rainbows)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5