Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male
Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-12-19

My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:31 am

Hearing those words from his daughter a smile crossed his face "I am glad .. you like it.." He continued, it was a tight fit if it was thought about yet she had been so wet that his cock was well lubricated and slid into her just, the tight fit just making it even more pleasurable. "It feels good for me to Jamie.."
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female
Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:41 am

She moans out with pleasure and keeps moving her hips up against him. She started loving how he fit inside of her and loved how he moves in an out of her pussy.
Back to top Go down
http://adultrpg.secrets-stories.net/forum.htm
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 12:24 pm

Since Jamie had already given his cock a nice blowjob earlier when they were in the 69 position, it meant that Seth would be close to his climax and that his daughter and him would probably cum at the same time, although it would be the second time tonight that he would have made her reach that peak, his hips continued at the pace that would cause this to be ended soon once he released.. He would let her pick if she wanted it over her or in her.. that was he choice.. yet they would decide when he was extremely close
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:24 pm

She moaned out as her body released her cum on his length. "Oh Daddy, I want you to cum in me." She says to him and she thanked god her mother had put her on the pill a year ago. She just didnt know if she wanted to actually have sex or not.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:39 am

Hearing that and feeling her release onto his cock his hips continued to heavily thrust into her, his hands holding onto her hips his eyes looking deeply at her. Seth was glad of her choice as he continued at the pace and strength he was going. Finally about a minute past before he felt the pulsing indicating that any second he would release.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 5:04 pm

She moans out with pleasure as she felt him plus inside of her. She moves her hips more against him for more pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:22 pm

Her extra effort made him reach his climax before his cock released his thick cum into her pumping more and more into her, it had been such good sex that he had not released that amount in a long time as he almost filled up her cunt, his cock sat inside her for a moment before he pulled it out and just rested against his daughter before deciding to ask her "Well how was it for your first time?"
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:49 pm

She moans softly as he pulls out of her and smiles at him softly. "I like it." She says to him softly. "One good thing Mom did was put me on the pill a year ago." She confessed to him softly as she keeps her arms around his body.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:30 pm

Hearing that his daughter had liked it made him continue to smile before he agreed with her comment "She must have known either a guy or someone would do it with you.. I bet she doubted I would.. but I just could not help it because I love you Jamie.." Seth smiled at her before then putting his arms around her holding her close.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:36 pm

She smiles at him softly. "No one must know." She says to him softly. "I dont want to be taken away from you." She says to him softly. "Stay with me right here." She says softly. "I dont want to be alone tonight." She explains to him softly.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:21 pm

Hearing her words he started to speak back to Jamie " I promise it is our little secret..." hearing that he agreed with her responding yet again "And I do not want to lose you either.." Hearing her last comments Seth nodded before his voice appeared once more "Ok then Jamie.." Within saying that his arms slipped around her softly holding her again.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:46 pm

She smiles and looks at him. "Lets cover up." She says to him softly as she stays against him. "It gets cold in here at night." She says to him softly.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:56 pm

Seth smiled at his daughter hearing her suggestion "A blanket is all we will need, our bodies will be nice and close together removing the need for clothes." Once that was said he let go of her just for the moment before sliding under the covers waiting for her to join his so that his arms could go around Jamie and keep her nice and warm.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 8:13 pm

She smiles and got under the blanket with him. She lays her head down upon his shoulder and closed her eyes. "I love you Daddy." She says to him softly.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 12:45 pm

Once Jamie had laid down in the bed with him his arms slid around her keeping the two close as his own eyes slowly began to drift asleep. Not long ago now the pair of them were just normal father and daughter but now they were more then that, and that at the same time.. the two enjoying each others pleasure and each others love so it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 7:19 pm

She smiles in her sleep as she stays close to him and keeps her head on his shoulder. She liked the smell of him after sex while sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:50 pm

They both smelt different after sex, the smell soothing and put Seth to sleep quickly considering his and Jamie's bodies were so close to keep each others warm after fucking with each other and then releasing. She had an almost sweet fragrance something he had been expecting yet it was not from perfume or anything like that but her cum itself.. well so he thought he could be mistaken.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 11:37 am

They had slept for hours and she woke up with her father still close to her. She softly moves his hair out of his face while he slept close to her. She wanted him to sleep as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 2:59 pm

Seth had not awaken when his daughter had, his body was to comfortable, his mind very relaxed. About thirty or so minutes later slowly he began to awaken before about fifteen minutes after that actually opening his eyes. "Ahh that was a nice sleep.. been up long Jamie?"
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 5:26 pm

She smiles softly. "About half hour to an hour." She says to him. "Just watching you sleep thats all." She explains to him softly.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 12:32 pm

Seth looked at Jamie direct as she spoke before softly smiling like normal. "Well then.. shall we go eat something together?" His words were rather soft part of him still was partially awakening.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 12:46 pm

She smiles at him and nods. "I'll cook us something to eat if you want me too. I am after all a better cook then you." She says softly to him softly.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 12:53 pm

Smiling Seth sighed as it was the truth "That would be nice.. Maybe someday you can show me how to cook a little better, I would like to be able to do it for you here and there.. " Now he was completely out of the embrace of the blankets sitting on top of them ready to head towards the kitchen with Jamie.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 1:35 pm

She smiles and puts her robe on and ties it. "Yea I can teach you, Daddy." She says to him softly. "How about I teach you to cook when we go to the kitchen?" She asked him softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)   My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

My perfect Daughter (Foxxy X Kratos)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3