Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

Number of posts : 891
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 12:08 am

"I'll cook." he said qwith a laugh. "I need practice for when I start living on my own. " he hugged her. "Let's go , while we can still see where we're going." he said, taking her hand.

He was suddenly reminded of the time she got lost in middle school. She had accidentally taken the city bus instead of the school bus for after school activities. After ending up in downtown, lost and confused, he went after her, hoping to find her.
He found her, shaken and cold, at a bus stop. He was lucky, if she had gotten on,m she would have been taken halfway across the state.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female
Number of posts : 1095

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 12:19 am

Jordan smiled, not remembering the same thing as she'd made a point to block it out of her memory. When they got back to the cabin, she sat at the kitchen table, munching on cheese and crackers, and also an apple. Of course, there was no danger that she would run out of room for dinner, since she was a bottomless pit.

"Are you having fun?" She asked, quietly, wondering if he was having fun at camp. She knew he was having fun with her, but she wondered if he was enjoying being with people again, being in that place... being naked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 3:21 pm

He hummed to himself quietly as he made spaghetti. "Yeah." he replied. "I am." he smiled at her, then went back to cooking. He wasn't the best, but he was a fast learner and he enjoyed cooking for his sister.
He wasn't the cleanest though. The sauce bubbled and often spattered speckling him with the red goo. By the time he'd finished and served it to her, he looked like he'd slaughtered a cow.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 3:30 pm

Jordan laughed softly as she spotted the sauce all over him. "Hey messy." She said, with a giggle. She took the plates from him, setting them on the table, and leaned forward, running her tongue over a little section of his stomach, locking off the sauce.

Her tongue started to work him all over--at least, all over his abdomen. She was still too shy to even look at his member. She lapped at him like a kitten at milk, enjoying the taste, and the feeling of the eroticism.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 3:34 pm

Anthony was surprised at the sudden advance, but very pleased, petting her hair gently as she licked him. "I like this." he said with a smile, gasping as she passed over a nipple, "Maybe I should return the favor sometime?" He chuckled as he kissed her forehead and let her go to work on him.

She was so shy, it was adorable. It was a goodf thing, he thought that she had such reluctance, or they would have gone all the way last night.... and that wouldn't have been any fun. He may have known his sister very well, but he didn't know her sexually..... that was to sday, what areas were most sensitive.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 3:59 pm

Jordan worked at him for a good fifteen minutes before her stomach growled again. She blushed, smiled, and pulled back, sitting at the table again. "I guess my stomach wants to move on to the main course." She giggled softly, twirling some pasta onto her fork.

When she took a bite, she let out s soft "Mmm...". Mom had taught Anthony how to make her special sauce, it made every pasta better. She loved it. It made her sad, though, that she'd never been able to learn it straight from mom.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 4:04 pm

Anthony smiled. pleased she enjoyed it. "I'm glad you like it." he said eating politely. "So..." he looked around, "What do you plan to do after I leave?" he asked gently. "I mean... you can't stay in the dorm forever." he looked into her eyes, hoping he hadn't overstepped.
"Not to say I don';t want you there..." he added quickly, "It's just.... you're old enough to get a job now."
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 4:11 pm

Jordan started to shake. She'd been holding something in, holding something back. It was good news, probably, but... she couldn't be sure. "I-I've been accepted to Stanford University." She murmured, trembling. "I-I start in the fall..." She never talked about school with him, but she did very well. She'd skipped two grades already, and one more before the end of her -Junior- year. And then she'd been given a scholarship. But... it was on the other end of the country from where he would be.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 4:18 pm

Andrew smiled, taking her hand. "Listen.... we aren't going to be in college forever. We'll keep in toucvh, I promise." he hugged her close. "You'll always be my Jordie." he said sioftly, petting her hair and kissing her neck as he embraced her.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 4:25 pm

Jordan blushed and shook her head. "I-I don't want to go!" She managed, louder than she should have. "I'm not going!" She stood up, pushing her chair back, but ended up losing her footing on the legs. She toppled over onto the chair, which also toppled, as there was quite a sickening crack.

"I-I don't want to leave you..." She managed, eyes filling with tears for a reason that was not purely emotional. Her arm felt broken, and it was turning purple.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 4:29 pm

He gently picked her up, murmuring soothing words to her. "Let's take care of that arm for now." he said softly. "You can make your decision about college later." He took her to the infirmary nearby, laying her on a bed gently.
"Her arm seems broken." Andrew told the nurse, who nodded.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 6:23 pm

Jordan was whimpering softly, wibbling. Her arm hurt like bloody hell. The nurse was equipped to handle broken arms--she had an x-ray and a ton of medicine for sports' injuries. For about two hours, she made Andrew go away while she fixed up his little sister.

The resetting process was horrible, but successful. Jordan got wrapped up in a neon green cast that went up to her elbow, given some painkillers, and released. She shuffled out of the infirmary and sniffled, rubbing her nose, starving. She'd never been able to finish her dinner, and she missed Andrew.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 6:29 pm

Andrew was waiting for her, he hugged her gently. "I'm sorry." he said softly. "It's my fault... if you like, I can wartm up the pasta for you and we can finish..." he looked at his feet, sad that he hadn't been able to catch her in time. He scratched the back of his head. "Let's get back to the cabin so you can eat, you're probably starving."
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 6:40 pm

Jordan looked at her feet when he talked to her. She seemed very... empty. And then she sniffled, and suddenly threw her arms around him, pulling herself against him, burying her tearing face against his chest.

She didn't say anything, simply clung to him, crying. She was in pain, she was hungry, she didn't want to go to college, and she wanted her food.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 6:45 pm

Andrew gently picked her up and carried her back, laying her gently on the bed and warming the food back up. He wasn't very hungry, so he added his portions to hers. He sat next tothe bed, holding up the pasta-laden fork to her. "Open up." he said softly.

Everytime she'd gotten sick, he'd stayed home to help her eat and take care of her. He did it more often after their mother had left, and when father had lost it, all she needed to do was call and he'd come running.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 7:09 pm

Jordan continued to sniffle as he fed her. She looked sleepy, and was acting kind of sleepy. Every time he brought the fork close to her lips, she would put her hands on his arm, as if steadying him so she wouldn't get poked in the eye.

Before he was even half-finished, though, she stopped wanting anything. This was a bad sign; Jordan was always hungry, she would've eaten anything. But she didn't want to eat. She was too tired, or too sad... either way, it was unfortunate.

She rolled over, reaching into her duffel bag. She pulled out a black Sharpie and handed it to him, holding out her casted arm.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 7:12 pm

He took the pen and signed her arm, smiling. He hugged her tight, petting her hair and kissing the back of her neck gently. "You don't have to go if you don't want to." he said softly, kissing her lips and holding her tightly again.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 7:19 pm

Jordan sniffled, clinging to him, hiding her face against his chest. "I don't want to leave you." She whispered. "The last few days were so happy... and... a-and..." She couldn't do it. She started crying all anew, sobbing a little.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 1:10 pm

"Shhhhhh.," he said softly, petting hert hair. "It's okay,. you don't have to do anything you don't want to." he murmured gently. "I don't want to leave your side either." he looked into the girl's eyes, and kissed her nose. "Smile for me. I love it when you smile."
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 7:20 pm

The night passed with him holding her, her sniffling against his chest. It was too much to decide--leave him or miss an opportunity of a lifetime. She was only sixteen. Too much, too much...

The next day, she was still being quiet, barely talking. Everyone wanted to sign her cast, and she let them, but Andrew's signature remained the largest on it. Susan made her her favorite lemon cake with glaze, which she brought back to the cabin, looking at it with a raised eyebrow.

It was her favorite cake, but... Mom had made it for her fourth birthday. It was her last big memory of her mother, before the accident, and whenever someone made the cake for her, she cried. But she didn't cry this time--not yet, anyways. She just started cutting it, hoping Andrew got back in time for cake.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 9:25 pm

Andrew did.
"The cake." he said. "Susan made it?" he asked, sitting across from her. "Uhm... hey... I called the University. It's a downgrade from... from Stanford... but... They said thewy have mailed the acceptance forms. If you'd like to go there.... you're more than welcome."
He hugged her from behind. "I'm sure... I'm sure she would understand." he said, looking at the cake with meaning.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 9:37 pm

Jordan hiccuped, tears streaming down her cheeks, landing on her chest. "I miss her..." She whispered, closing her eyes, holding onto his arms, not wanting him to pull away. She'd never really gotten to know their mother--all she had were a few memories, from when she was six and under. There weren't very many, but they were precious to her.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 9:42 pm

"He smiled, holding his sister close. "It really is saqd that you didn't get to klnow her better." hye said softly. "She adored you." he said softly. "She said that... you were special to her. I'm sure... you two wouldve been more than mother and doughter. You would have been best friends. But... enough looking at the past." he said softly, kissing her neck. "You did hear what I said, right?"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 9:51 pm

She blushed and nodded, smiling shyly. "Let's eat cake to celebrate." She said, softly. "I can go to Stanford for grad school." Her fingers were shaking a little, as they always did when she cried, but she managed to cut two big slabs of cake and put them on paper plates. "Susan makes great lemon cake."
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 9:55 pm

He smiled as he ate witrh her, remembering the party. At the time, his first crush was the main thing on his mind. He had thought of everything. He got a rose with all his allowance, he got chocolates... But he'd forgotten a gift for his little sister.
When he asked her, the girl looked at him dismissively and told him that any boy who forgot his sister's birthday was not someone she considered 'worth it'. So he had confided in his sister, along with an apology, and although she didn't seem to understand his heartbreak, she was more than willing to give hime a nice big toddler hug.

He smiled at the memory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)
Page 5 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next