Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

Number of posts : 891
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 9:01 am

He held her close, then smiled and slipped into a spooning position, with her behind him. He was a little tired, but he wanted to spend more time with her like this. So he compromised, smiling at the feel of her touch.
While he waqsn't a virgin, everything he did with her was so new and different, it felt like the first time. It was too soon for his... experiance to come into play, as of yet, but he smiled quietly to the thought of what it would be like when it finally did.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female
Number of posts : 1095

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 9:33 am

Jordan blushed. She swallowed and wrapped her arms around his waist, holding him close. It was so fantastic, the feeling of him against her. She quickly fell asleep with him, happy that they could be together for so long.

Morning came all too quickly. Jordan groaned as the sun hit her face. Today, work had to be done. They had to go shopping for food, since everyone at camp had to provide their own food. She blushed as she realized Andrew was facing her. She smiled a little, shyly, reaching out to touch his cheek. "I love you..." She whispered, remembering the previous night.

She leaned forward slightly and let her lips graze lightly across his before climbing out of bed. She yawned and stretched, walking out to sit on their front porch, smiling to herself. What a nice summer it was already.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 10:47 am

He woke shortly after, sitting bewhind her.
"Morning, beautiful." he said with a smile, playing with her hair and making small braids. "So.... ast night wasn't some dream, was it?" he asked. "It all felt so real." He laughed. "I remember, when you were little, and had nightmares, you crawled into my bed, because mine was closer than Mom and Dad's. Scared the bejeesus outta me when I woke up."

He smiled at the memory, then laughed.
"Strawberry pajamas..."
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 12:18 pm

Jordan blushed and smiled, climbing into his lap, slipping her arms around his neck. She didn't even seem to mind that he had morning wood. Gently, she kissed his lips, putting one hand to his cheek to keep him in place. "It wasn't a dream." She whispered, pressing herself gently against him, wanting his warmth again. "If it was, it was a good dream..."

Jordan's body was warm, flushed. She was beautiful after waking up, hair tousled, eyes sleepy, but everything refreshed and rejuvenated. "Did you sleep well?" She asked, softly, smiling at him lovingly. This was so nice, just being with him...
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 5:56 pm

He soft bottom against his hard morning wood made him gasp quietly as she climbed into his lap.
He kissed her back, holding her to him. "I slept better than I have for years." he murmured,kissing her neck and lips and earlobe and cheek. He was so happy, and he wanted to be sure she was happy too.
He pet her hair as she sat in his lap, looking into her eyes with their foreheads touching.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 6:36 pm

Jordan smiled shyly, loving the attention. He had always given her his affection, loving and gentle affection, but not like this... now it gave her a soft, warm feeling in the pit of her stomach. "I'm glad." She whispered, leaning against his chest, closing her eyes. He was so warm. It made her feel happy inside.

"We need to go shopping today." She said, after a good ten minutes' silence. "We're gonna have to get dressed..." She looked sad, and sounded sad to have to get dressed. "We should probably leave soon, after breakfast. Aunt Susan said we could eat at her house." She grinned, knowing he would have just loads of fun with that.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 6:41 pm

He almost said 'why get dressed', but smiled and nodded. Another chance to watch her undress was fine by him. Despite haveing seen her in the nude, there was something inexplicably exciting about watcvhing the layers of clothing peel away to reveal the soft skin, the perky nipples, the well trimmed pubic hair...

He stopped himself, growing more erect by the moment. It was embarrasing, he often daydreamed at the worst of times. "Do we haaaave to?" he asked, like a little kid. He didn't like being around Susan, she was a little intimidating to him. And the teasing didn't help.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 7:12 pm

Jordan giggled and bit his ear lobe gently, tugging it, wanting to tease. "Yes, Pouty Face. You have to. Now come on." She grabbed his hand and started tugging him along, not even caring he had a boner. It would make everything more fun.

Aunt Susan lived in a nice house at camp all year round. The camp was in South Carolina, so it stayed warm all year round. Jordan pulled Andrew up to the lovely house, and straight up to the front door. Susan popped out of nowhere.

Susan was a very kind woman, short, but robust for her size. She was loud, funny, and loved to tease people she knew to no end. Her smile was big and white and her breasts were nice and plump. "Well hi! Let me get a look at you two! I didn't get to see you yesterday at all, hardly." She pulled Jordan towards her first on the front porch, appraising her, and praising her beauty. "...just like your mother..." she kept saying, after complimenting her on a part of her body. Then she turned to Andrew and giggled. It was an infectious giggle, and it caused Jordan to let out a little one of her own.

"And THIS one! My, my... What a handsome man we have, here." She grinned, looking him up and down, a mischievous glint in her eyes. "Blonde hair like your father... good muscles, nice face,... You finally grew into your glasses!" She grinned and tapped just the tip of his fully-hard member, giggling as it sproinged up and down easily. "And something else finally grew out!" She laughed softly and grabbed his hand, as well as Jordan's, and pulled them into the house.

"Come in then! I made pancakes!"
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 7:18 pm

The touch sent a small shiver down his spine as they slipped into the house, Andrew sighing as he followed his sister. The house was done in seventies style deco, which was nioce. He'd never actually been all the way into the house, and it felt odd being indoors naked like this.
But pancakes were promised, and no man can truly resist pancakes. They can try, but not for long. Especially Susan's. He had always loved the breakfasts she made. The female side of the family were all such fantastic cooks.

"You think she knows?" he whspered softly into his sister's ear. "I mean, in her backyard..." he asked, a little frightened that maybe the secret had been blown.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 7:33 pm

"She was at her party, we were in the tree house." She said, simply. There was no way Susan knew.

Susan herself was pulling fresh, warm pancakes out of the oven--she'd been keeping them warm on a plate in there. "There's syrup and juice and fruit and even whipped cream on the table." She said, happily, pointing at said table. It was on her patio, since it was such a nice day.

"Thanks Aunt Susan." Jordan smiled, brightly, helping Susan with a pitcher of juice she'd forgotten. The two women went outside and sat down, Jordan saving the seat next to her for Andrew.

"So how was the graduation?" Susan started in, pouring juice, serving up double-chocolate-chip pancakes.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 7:51 pm

"It was alright. Kinda sad that that art teacher was leaving, though." he smiled at Susan. "It could have gone worse, a lot worse." He smiled. "Didja hear about my acceptance?" he asked, proud. He'd told everyone in earshot, it was a great thing to him, especially since everyone not near to him thought he was just like his father. "I can't wait to go."

He smiledf at the thought, of holding Jordan in his arms, completing projects, making a real impact on the scientific world. He almost wanted to don the labcoat right now and push the big red button at the Hadron Collider, he was so eager.

His father was actually very intellegent, when he wasn't drunk. In fact, when he and Jordan were just children, he had made a major discovery that ensured that they would be finacially secure for several generations. It was one of the few things Andrew was grudgingly thankful for from his father.

That, and the car.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 8:08 pm

Jordan smiled. She was beaming with pride. Pride for her brother, of course, because she was always proud of him. He was just so smart, so very, very smart. How could she not be proud of him? She smiled brightly, digging right into her pancakes, enjoying them immensely. Susan made wonderful breakfast.

"And he didn't even trip as he walked across the stage." She interjected at the end of his shtick, with a little giggle.

Susan seemed very proud of her pseudo-nephew as well. See, Susan wasn't really their aunt, but that's what they'd always referred to her as. She had always been close with their family, it just seemed to fit. "I'm so proud of you, Andrew." She said, softly, not a bit of teasing in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 8:16 pm

Andrew blushed, not used to such praise from Aunt Susan.
"Th-thanks." he managed, digging into the pancakes to hide his embarrassment. Part of him wanted to leave that second to run into town with Jordan, but part of him also wanted to stay and talk. Susan wasn't as mean as he remembered.

A third part of him was already in college, uncacking in the dorm and making love to Jordan over long, pleasant hours. He smiled and daydreamed a while, an odd smile creeping onto his face as he looked to nowhere.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 2:46 pm

Susan had started talking about her college days when Andrew started staring off into space. This went on for several minutes--lucky for Andrew that Aunt Susan was easily distracted. She suddenly sprung out of her chair to get a photo album or something along those lines. Jordan had been watching Andrew stare off into space without interruption, that perverted grin on his face from whenever he saw some woman in a Victoria's Secret commercial.

With a little 'hmph,' she jabbed her elbow into his side. "If she sees you making a goofy face like that, she'll know something's up." She said, in hushed towns, which were quieter than Aunt Susan's singing as she looked for her photos.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 4:57 pm

Andrew snapped out of it, chuckling nervously.
"Oh, Susan... we have to head out." he said, smiling. "Groceries and whatnot." hh looked over at Jordan. "Can't put things off all day!" he stood, taking his sister's hand and le3aving,m heading for the car.

"That was close..." he said when they were out of earshot. "S-sorry, I was... I was dreaming about the dorm..."
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 5:30 pm

Jordan grabbed about four more pancakes as she was dragged out the door, having a bottomless pit for a stomach. She ate them, grumbling a little as she was pulled along, still hungrily, wishing she'd gotten a few sausages or some bacon or SOMETHING besides carbs. Since she started cooking, she was always hungry.

When he started talking, though, she blushed and dropped the indignation. "I-I-I-I see." She managed, softly, gripping his hand a little tighter. The dorm, where they could be alone, four hours. Nya.

She blushed and smiled shyly, trying not to think about it as they headed back for the cabin. "Shoosh." She managed, pulling him inside the cabin before she suddenly jumped and wrapped her legs and arms around him in an opposite piggy back ride, kissing him fully on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 5:35 pm

He almost fell backwards, but kissed her back, gently supporting her against a handy wall as he kissed her deeply, petting her hair. "You're eager." he murmured, kissing her neck, lower than before. His hands wrapped around her waist. He slowly set her on the bed, laying atop her and showering her with his eager attention, kissing her belly and neck and ears and cheeks.

He wasd excited. He felt like they were really 'together' now. The thought made him warm and soft inside, and he felt so happy he wanted to share all of it with her in the most pleasurable way possible.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 5:52 pm

Jordan loved the attention, to be honest. Most guys treated her like a piece of meat. Andrew treated her like... like something precious. It made her feel so loved. She blushed as he kissed her belly, very close to her breasts. It made her want him to kiss her breasts.

But she didn't want to ask for anything that was too much. She'd only known the boy for, what, sixteen and a half years? Much too short of a time. Much much.

...hahaha.

She took a deep breath, closing her eyes, pushing her fingers slowly through his hair. "Andrew..." She murmured, softly.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 6:08 pm

He gasped at her touch, unexpected, but quite welcome.
"Jordan..." he murmured softly, kissing her belly again, his fingers tracing lines up and down her arms and legs, not touching anything private. He was so careful witrh her, like she was porcelean.
"C-can I..." he looked into her eyes, embarrassed, not sure what to say, exactly. "I... Ah..." he looked into her eyes. "Can I kiss you... anywhere?"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 6:48 pm

Jordan blushed heavily. She could see what he wanted in his eyes. "Ah..." She blushed heavily, closed her eyes, and leaned her head back against the bed. She didn't know what she wanted, but she knew what he wanted, and that was good enough for her.

"Yes." She murmured, softly, pushing her fingers through his hair again. "Anywhere you'd like." Her voice was hoarse with lust and want, with fright, but with happiness.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 6:59 pm

He smiled, genly kissing her lips, then her cheek, then her chin, moving an inch each time. Then her neck, her collar, her chest. His fingers slid up her body and through her cleavage, across her face and into her hair. He kissed her shoulders, up and down her arms, and then her cleavage, and her belly. Then up and down her legs, suckling her toes with a smile.
Then, finally, he took her nipple into his mouth.
It was the first truly sexual thing he'd done for her, and now he could use his experiance. Hois tongue played with the stiff nipple, flicking it, circling it very slowly to start, waiting for her sounds.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 7:20 pm

Jordan could hardly stand it as he kissed her all over. His lips were exciting, exhilarating, amazing. He held back all the little noises she wanted to make when he was kissing her limbs, her chest, and everywhere else.

But then the nipple.

His lips on her nipple sent her reeling. She bucked her hips, pressing them up against him, gasping before she moaned. "Ah! Nnn..." She managed, softly, clutching at the sheets underneath her. They'd never made the bed, and her body was on lumps, but she was comfortable.

"Andrew..."
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 7:23 pm

He smiled at her and began to speed up. It struck him then that... maybe... he'd give her her first real orgasm. After all, he didn't know if or when she masturbated, but she seemed to always catch him...
But that didn't matter now, of course. He gently suckled and licked and bet gently. He loved to please women, his first was the onyl one he liked even just as a freind. He never really loved any of them, though. His heart only had room for his beautiful sister. His hand reached up and gently massaged her breast, pinching the nipple occasionally.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 7:31 pm

Jordan continued to clutch at the sheets as she felt her body begin to tremble. She always trembled when she was aroused, really truly aroused. It was quite cute, actually. She managed a little moan as he worked her breasts. It was the first time anyone had touched them, and it felt so good.

But... she couldn't let him keep going. She gasped and bit her lip, pressing a hand to his cheek. "A-Andrew, stop!" She managed, pulling away. "I-It's too much..." She managed, then moaned again, as he hadn't stopped sucking yet.
Back to top Go down
Hat-tori
Sex Beast
Hat-tori

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 7:48 pm

He smiled, sitting up and hugging her now, letting her come back from Mars. "He snuggled against her neck. "You're cute when yopu're like that." he murmured softly, kissing her cheek, petting her hair. "Why'd you tell me to stop?" he asked.
He smiled and pulled the covers over them.
Sudden;y, he wondered if she was going to do anything for him. He wasn't about to ask, but the idea sent him daydreaming again, of his sister's soft lips embracing his stiff manhodd, gently sucking and fondling him...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)   Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nothing is sacred between siblings. (Hat + Rawrg)
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next