Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A prisoner of lust.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male
Number of posts : 1076
Registration date : 2008-08-06

A prisoner of lust. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of lust.   A prisoner of lust. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:46 am

As expected and promised, Samson took Mariki's legendary blade and strapped it to his horse as he led her onwards. "Your purpose, my little slave?" He asked, arching an eyebrow at her as he continued leading the pace. "Your purpose will be to serve me without questions and I shall reward you with my undying devotion. In other words, you will give everything to me. Every part of your body, from the top of your head to the bottoms of your feet are mine to command." Samson explained, closing his eyes in thought.

"Secondly, if you were to go against my commands, little slave, then you are to be punished to the exact extent of your offense." He added, glancing over to Mariki as he spoke. "Is that understood?" He asked, narrowing his eyes at her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/das41985
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of lust.   A prisoner of lust. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:53 am

Mariki blushed as she nodded and looked at him. 'My whole body...' Her eyes opened as she looked to him with sad eyes. "Yes, master." She rode along with him and didn't say another word. The armor she wore could no longer protect her and she could no longer protect herself. Her soul was gone now.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of lust.   A prisoner of lust. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:58 am

"However... Your service will only begin until after your wounds have sufficently healed up properly. You won't be of any use to me if you look as bad as you do, my dear." Samson answered, shaking his head without even looking at her. "If I'm not mistaken, I just about tore your arm off with one cleave of my blade." He added.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of lust.   A prisoner of lust. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:37 pm

Her eyes closed as she nodded and craddled her arm as they rode. It hurt and she was still bleeding but she didn't let her master think she was weak. Mariki stayed back a little from him to give him some space. She petted Thorn's neck as they rode to her new place of employment. 'I'm so scared but I can't show it. I will not show any emotion.'
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of lust.   A prisoner of lust. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:46 pm

With that, Samson looked ahead as he saw his home not far fom them now. "There it is, my pet. Our new home. I will send for a healer to mend your injuries. Afterwards, you will rest. From there, once you are fully rested and healed... Your service to me will begin." Samson said.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of lust.   A prisoner of lust. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:50 pm

She nodded as she looked at her new home. "Thank you, master." Mariki held onto her arm as she rode a little closer to her master.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of lust.   A prisoner of lust. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:58 pm

Once the two arrived, Samson stepped off of his horse first before coming around and stepped over to his slave, holding his arms out to her. "Into my arms, my dear. I will carry you inside so that you don't need to do this yourself." He said, gesturing for her to come to him.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of lust.   A prisoner of lust. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:06 pm

Mariki nodded as she slid off her horse and into her master's arms. Her eyes went to his as she landed in his arms. She closed her eyes as she got comfortable and lost more blood.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of lust.   A prisoner of lust. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:12 pm

There was no doubt in his mind that Mariki was definitely going to require a lot of healing after he got her inside the house. Then again, he had a healer that was on standby should Samson return from battle looking a tad more scarred than he needed to be. Upon arrival, Samson sent for that healer, asking for his services immediately.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of lust.   A prisoner of lust. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:24 pm

The pain in her arm was coming back as she lost more blood from her arm. It was barely attached to her anymore. Mariki just longed for the pain to go away. 'Will I lose my arm, will you still want me master?'She lead there as she passed out, barely breathing...
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of lust.   A prisoner of lust. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:49 pm

Not long after he sent for the healer, the same man arrived not too soon, looking over the young woman's body and nodding once.

"I will tend to this young woman immediately, sire. She will be mended before the hour is up." The healer said, bowing to him.

"Then take her and ensure that she is healed entirely. Spare no quarter and leave no stone unturned and return this young lady to her former glory." Samson directed, placing her in the healer's arms who then took her to a sacred place to heal her.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of lust.   A prisoner of lust. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:13 pm

Her eyes went to her master's before she was carried away. Mariki didn't feel as safe as she did before. She laid there with her arm dangling and more blood being lost.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of lust.   A prisoner of lust. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:30 am

From there after Samson watched as his little slave was being carted off with her arm barely hanging on for dear life, he decided to just let the healer work his magicks on Mariki, soon retiring to his private quarters after changing out of his armored uniform and into a more comfortable outfit.

Once in the sacred area of Samson's manor, the healer placed Mariki up on some kind of altar, chanting out a soft hymn of sorts as he began gathering the necessary tools he needed to knit muscle back to bone and attach skin back to that muscle.

Once all the needed materials were in place and drew a magical healing sigil on Mariki's battered arm, the healer's hymn of sorts growing progressively louder until it was the only sound that could be heard in this room as the healer worked, first waving his hands about as his hymn became something of an arcane language, conjuring a critical healing spell of sorts.

The surrounding area of Mariki's arm began to glow an unnatural light blue light of energy as the spell began to slowly restitch each and every torn muscle, ligament and nerve back into its proper place before a layer of her own skin began to grow over the heinous looking wound at the same slow clip. Not for nothing, but a spell like this needed a consecreated area, intense concentration and absolute silence for a spell of this sort to work.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of lust.   A prisoner of lust. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:35 am

She started to wake up with the feeling of pain in her arm. Mariki tried to move but she felt so good, since she was asleep. Her eyes were heavy so she couldn't open them. But a tug at her heart was from Samson...
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of lust.   A prisoner of lust. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:43 am

Once it was all said and done, the healer soon left the room as two soldiers came in and carefully brought Samson\'s slave up to his room as requested by their lordship. Their other instructions were not to wake her if she was asleep, for if she did awaken, it would mean both of their heads would be taken off from their shoulders, spinal column and all.

Last edited by BlisteredBlood on Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of lust.   A prisoner of lust. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:46 am

Mariki started to stir as the guards carried her to his room. Her eyes went to the two guards as she woke up. She yawned and closed her eyes to try and sleep more.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of lust.   A prisoner of lust. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:51 am

At first, the guards flinched to a stop when they saw her stirring as the two proceeded to Samson's room while the door was open, exposing a regal-clothed Samson reading from a book as he saw the two guards carrying his slave inside the room.

"Set her on the bed then leave us. I want her to rest here." Samson instructed simply, ordering the two men to leave them be.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of lust.   A prisoner of lust. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:56 am

Her eyes opened as she felt a softness under her. Mariki felt a pain in her arm and laid back down but she wanted to see where she was. She moved her good arm to her chest as she laid with her other by her side.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of lust.   A prisoner of lust. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:02 am

"My pet," Samson began as he slowly made his way over to her then sat down beside her, placing a hand on her stomach and caressed it gently. "How are you feeling?" He asked, aiming his eyes at her.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of lust.   A prisoner of lust. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:07 am

She smiled a little and felt the warmth of his hand on her skin. "Sleepy and a little pain.." Mariki said as she looked at her master and hoped this wasn't what he meant of her recovered. Her arm was still useless for a while.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of lust.   A prisoner of lust. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:10 am

"Then rest, my pet. I want you to stay rested until you feel well enough to serve me as your master." Samson said in a gentle voice and shook his head at her.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of lust.   A prisoner of lust. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:17 am

Mariki nodded as she took a chance and got closer to him as she fell asleep. "Thank you" were her last words before sleep. Her lips were curved into a smile and her body was exposed from under her armor, that was a bloody pile in the armory.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of lust.   A prisoner of lust. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:37 am

There was no doubt in Samson's mind that that armor she wore would be nothing more than a simple trinket, now. But still, he figured he might as well take that shell that protected the inside of that body of hers, wondering what she looked like under it all. But no. Not yet. His newfound pet needed rest first, and this was something he needed to abide before before he could have her strip off before him.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of lust.   A prisoner of lust. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:40 am

Her body tossed and turned but her armor refused to let her get comfortable. Mariki finally opened her eyes and sat up, slowly. "Master, can I take off my armor?"
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of lust.   A prisoner of lust. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:02 am

It was a little odd now that he had seen that his pet had woke up, but she did have a point. After all, that armor of hers was rather unpleasant to sleep in. Samson knew this better than anyone else when he had to sleep out in the battlefield with his armor on.

Nodding, Samson gave his answer as he stepped over to Mariki. "Perhaps I might be of some help to get this armor off of you, my pet?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of lust.   A prisoner of lust. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A prisoner of lust.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next