Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Young Lust {Crimson and Azuriyuu} (Continued from DRP)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sacrificing Crimson
Virgin

Female
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Young Lust {Crimson and Azuriyuu} (Continued from DRP) Empty
PostSubject: Young Lust {Crimson and Azuriyuu} (Continued from DRP)   Young Lust {Crimson and Azuriyuu} (Continued from DRP) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:18 pm

Jasmine gasped once she could breathe again, her body writhing beneath Bartiel as she finally felt his cock swell, his seed filling her small body easily. Once he'd collapsed atop her the small girl let out a small sound and wrapped her arms around his torso, panting for breath as she rode out the waves of pleasure still drowning her body. Slowly the pleasure began to fade. With the pleasure went her endorphins, and Jasmine began to feel the pains that the wonderful little hormones had allowed her to forget. Every small nick and cut that she'd collected from the blade that had cut away her corset began to sting slightly; the stinging pain in her cheeks, both those on her face and her ass, began to hurt from his slaps; the pain in her throat where she felt the bruises left by his hands begin to slowly appear; her hips protested how far her legs had been spread, and she felt a pain begin low in her body.

Just as she began to assess the small pains she felt the first cramping begin low in her body. It had been a very long time since she'd actually been fucked hard enough to cause cramping, and Jasmine couldn't stop a small groan of mixed pain and pleasure. The pain started somewhere near her navel and she knew she'd feel the discomfort for a while, though she didn't mind at all. In fact, she loved the fact that her body hurt from everything that Bartiel had done to her. What would have been pain for nearly anyone else had made the small girl actually feel safe and peaceful.

Curling one small hand in his long, thick hair she let out a soft sigh as she buried her face against the side of his neck, taking a deep breath so she could breathe in the scent of sex that coated both their bodies, as well as the musky scent of his sweat and the slightly spicy scent of his hair. As she enjoyed the scent of him clinging to her body, she let out a soft sound as she felt her body continue to cramp around his cock where he still laid buried to the hilt on her body. Smiling softly and closing her eyes Jasmine allowed her body to relax completely, slowly relearning how to breathe as she laid beneath Bartiel and simply smiled.
Back to top Go down
Azuriyuu
Sex Pot

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Young Lust {Crimson and Azuriyuu} (Continued from DRP)   Young Lust {Crimson and Azuriyuu} (Continued from DRP) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:33 pm

Bartiel let out a deep breath and slowly he pulled her body off to the side, although he stayed connected to her. He didn't want to crush her. Softly, he reached over weakly and grabbed the comforter from the side and pulled it over their nude, naked, weak bodies as his hands gently slipped around her body. He definatly wouldn't kill himself after this. For what he just did, practically raping Jasmine, he should have gotten his gun and did himself in right then. He knew that, his code of honor told him that he didn't deserve to live. But he pulled her body in against his, pulling her cheek against his neck as she was so much smaller than him as he let out a deep breath, keeping his cock plunged deep into her as her hands ran through his hair. He still felt it throb, he still felt the muscles low in her body lightly pulsing against his own muscles as he took in and let out a soft breath.

"I'll live," he whispered in her ear. If ravaging Jasmine made him an evil, then he was, indeed, an evil. If enjoying her pain made him a monster than she was a monster. But she wasn't afraid of him as a monster, in fact she seemed to like his monster side. Cuddling against her, he ran a hand through her hair as he enjoyed her scent, his mind remaining completely numb. His eyes drifted closed.

Until of course Vision burst into the room. "I'm ba-" he paused, blinking as he saw Bartiel in bed with Jasmine, before he hesitated. "...A-alright, you two go to sleep," he said, closing the door. After sitting up for a moment, the startled, jerking motion having ripped his glistening, twitching cock from Jasmine's body unceremoniously, he groaned, laying back. Vision would have some questions...

Outside the door, Vision was grinning and pumping his fist like a kid in a candy store.
Back to top Go down
Sacrificing Crimson
Virgin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Young Lust {Crimson and Azuriyuu} (Continued from DRP)   Young Lust {Crimson and Azuriyuu} (Continued from DRP) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:49 pm

"Thank you," Jasmine sighed softly, snuggling closer to Bartiel as she bathed herself in the warmth of his body. "I love you, too." Curling slightly in his arms she was almost able to ignore the cramping low in her body, but the small girl simply distracted herself playing with locks of his long, red hair. A small, soft smile on her lips Jasmine had just began to drift off when she heard the door suddenly open.

Groaning as Bartiel suddenly sat up she turned enough to see Vision and smiled softly, pressing her fact to Bartiel's chest when he laid back down. Not even bothering to stifle her laughter Jasmine pressed herself closer and curled up against him. "He's never going to let you live this down," she smiled, tucking herself next to Bartiel as she picked up his arm and set it around her small body, playing small fingers along his arms. Idly playing with the small hairs along his forearm she tilted her head slightly and looked up at him, wiggling back enough that she could tuck her small ass against his hips, body fitting perfectly against him.

"I'm glad you decided to stay," she said softly, rubbing her head back against his chest. Closing her eyes she smiled and squirmed back against him a bit more. "But you have to promise to do this again. I like it when you hurt me." Voice fading slightly the small girl let her body relax completely, sore muscles not protesting as she gave up and let herself begin to slip off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Azuriyuu
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: Young Lust {Crimson and Azuriyuu} (Continued from DRP)   Young Lust {Crimson and Azuriyuu} (Continued from DRP) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:59 pm

Bartiel looked at her softly as she said she loved him too. He was a bit...irked...by Vision's appearance, but he rolled his eyes when she said that he'd never let her live it down before he kissed Jasmine lightly on the forehead, looking down at her tiny form as she tucked her body against his as she moved into a spooning position, his breath lightly running along her neck as his eyes closed. He chuckled when she said that she liked it when he hurt her.

"I noticed," was all he said as she said that he had to hurt her again. For a moment he paused on doing anything, but he nodded. "Thank you for taking my evil without complaint. Next time I feel wicked I'll give it to you," he said. To him, what he was saying almost sounded tantamount to a threat; whenever he was feeling morally wrong like he did something terrible, instead of punishing himself, he would punish her with violent, horrific rape-like sex. But she loved it, she asked for it... she wanted to help him and bear that burden.

That or she just wanted incredibly rough sex, but the result was the same that he could 'cleanse' himself on her, a fact which made him feel like he was in love.

Slowly, as he felt her breath slow, his eyes slowly closed and he began to breathe more deeply as his muscles relaxed. "Jasmine..." he mumbled her name as he fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sacrificing Crimson
Virgin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Young Lust {Crimson and Azuriyuu} (Continued from DRP)   Young Lust {Crimson and Azuriyuu} (Continued from DRP) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:11 am

Slipping off into sleep long before Bartiel, Jasmine floated in darkness, a warm, comforting darkness where she listened to the sound of his breathing, the sound of his heart beat at her back making the small girl smile. Even though she knew she was asleep, Jasmine didn't really mine that she could still feel every little ache and pain she'd collected thanks to Bartiel. Studying each closely she hugged each little ache to herself, reveling in the fact that she'd finally found someone who would hurt her as she liked, he even seemed to enjoy it.

Hours passed as she seemed to just float there before she slipped into a deeper sleep, not waking once as her body slowly began to heal. Pressed against the warmth of the teen at her back Jasmine knew she wouldn't wake for quite a while, it had been a very exhausting few hours and she just wanted to sleep, surprisingly safe in the knowledge that Bartiel would be there when she woke.

I hope Vision had fun with Veronica...it's kind of strange that he came back so soon...then again I have no idea how long we were in here... Smiling softly and snuggling closer again Bartiel the small girl rolled over and tucked herself against his chest, body practically invisible beneath his blankets as she slept soundly, basking in the warmth of his body as she slept off the high of extremely rough, extremely satisfying sex.
Back to top Go down
Azuriyuu
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: Young Lust {Crimson and Azuriyuu} (Continued from DRP)   Young Lust {Crimson and Azuriyuu} (Continued from DRP) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:20 am

The redhead slept peacefully. He could feel her pain in a way; not in a litteral way, but inflicting the pain really did help him out. He someime had difficulty sleep, his concience curisng him violently for all the small things things he did. Bartiel had actually been suicidal for some time, he just hid it quite well. And now he'd promised that he would stay alive.

He dully felt Jasmine's body move and his eyesopenned when she tucked herself against his chest, looking dwnat her orm hidden underthe blankets. Time had turned him into a very light sleeper. Slowly he took off the ruined santa jacket which he had slashed up before carefully removing the skirt and tossing them aside. His own shirt came off, leaving her to rest against his naked body before he closed his eyes, holding Jasmine's body against his, breathing deeply and trying to force himself to go back to sleep.

Then the morning came, th morning sun woke him up, being a sensitive sleeper, but he grubled. "Fuck off, sun," was mumbled in Chinese as he rolled over, his back facing aay from Jasmine ths time so if she moved she would be spooning him, his back pressing up against her chest now as he tried to resist waking up. It was just the 26th, so school wouldn' come back for another week, and he had no desire to get up early with the sun.
Back to top Go down
Sacrificing Crimson
Virgin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Young Lust {Crimson and Azuriyuu} (Continued from DRP)   Young Lust {Crimson and Azuriyuu} (Continued from DRP) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:36 am

Jasmine didn't protest as the last of her clothing was stripped from her body, simply snuggled closer to Bartiel as she was able to soak up the heat from his bare flesh. She'd always been a heavy sleeper, but lately she'd been woken easily. It was slightly surprising that she didn't wake up when he finished stripping her down, then again, Jasmine always slept well when she felt safe and was comfortable, so being tucked in the bed with Bartiel let her sink into the kind of sleep she'd wake from well rested.

It was hours before she moved again, that and was simply because she felt the bed shift. Letting out a little sound of protest when Bartiel rolled over Jasmine immediately closed the distance between them, spooning along his back as she pressed her small body close enough there were only a few centimeters, at most, between their bodies. Able to easily ignore the sun Jasmine simply tucked her head under the blankets, face pressed against the curve of his spine between his shoulder blades as she instantly fell back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Azuriyuu
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: Young Lust {Crimson and Azuriyuu} (Continued from DRP)   Young Lust {Crimson and Azuriyuu} (Continued from DRP) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:05 am

The redhead grumbled as he felt Jasmine press closer to him. For a moment he paused before he reached back, taking one of her arms and slipping it around his body with a sigh. He wondered exactly how long this would last. Being ever the cynic, he couldn't imagine her wanting to be with him for longer than it took for her to get her fill, but he didn't care for the moment. The perverse nature of the relationship between the two of them was a mild concern, but it was a concern that he could pay attention to at a later point in time.

Interlacing his fingers' with Jasmine's, he grumbled as his eyes flinched lightly as he smelled something horrible. What is that smell...? the redhead thought as his eyes openned. "Oh, God. Something wicked this way comes..." he grumbled to himself as all of a sudden Vision openned the door with a tray, grinning like an idiot, carrying a plate full of eggs. Burnt eggs. With all sorts of veggies in them, like onion pieces sticking out, zuccini... with a slice of apple in one bit of egg, and there was one spot on one of the eggs that was undercooked.

"Good Morn..." then he saw the condition that Jasmine was in, and all of a sudden his eyes went calm and quiet as his face found itself locked into a smile. But slowly, even through that lock, his expression weakened as Bartiel gave him a confused look, before looking at the obviously bruised, beaten, cut, and naked Jasmine.

"...What's...going on...?" he asked slowly, Vision not being able to believe his eyes. Did he rape her...? Would Bartiel do something like that? No way. No way in hell...would he?
Back to top Go down
Sacrificing Crimson
Virgin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Young Lust {Crimson and Azuriyuu} (Continued from DRP)   Young Lust {Crimson and Azuriyuu} (Continued from DRP) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:11 am

Jasmine usually didn't wake easily, but the scent of Vision's cooking filling the room made her nose wrinkle slightly and she rolled over a bit, one arm, bruised wrist and all, going across her eyes to block out the sun. Letting out a small groan at the movement the small girl slowly blinked and wrinkled her nose again.

"What is that smell," she groaned before letting her arm slide to the side. Blinking in the suddenly bright light she narrowed her eyes slightly and looked up at Bartiel, about to smile before she saw the look on his face. Frowning slightly and turning slightly she looked at Vision, giving him a small smile as she looked between them.

Smile slowly fading Jasmine pulled the covers further up and looked at them. "What's going on," she asked, voice small as she suddenly felt a tension in the room that hadn't been there before. Vision was staring at her as if she'd grown a second head. "Why are you looking at me like that?"
Back to top Go down
Azuriyuu
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: Young Lust {Crimson and Azuriyuu} (Continued from DRP)   Young Lust {Crimson and Azuriyuu} (Continued from DRP) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:33 am

Vision looked at the two of them as she looked at him. Slowly, he headed towards he closet as she asked what was wrong, keepinghis eyes on them as he felt the tension. Bartiel looked at Vision as the boy rounded towards his underwear drawer. "It's alright, Jasmine. I had no idea. I'm sorry..." he said before looking at his brother. "What did you do to her?" he asked in a quiet tone.

"What are you talking ab-" "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!" Vision asked, instantly drawing the magnum from Bartiel's underwear drawer, sending underwear, kung-fu manuals, and a few Yu-Gi-Oh cards scattering. The magnum was instantly levelled at the older boy's chest, the gun quiverring. "At this range it'll blow bigger than two of your fists in her. Now, what did you do to her?!" he demanded, his eyes full of tears.

Bartiel frowned. "Vision, calm d-" the gun was cocked, the safety flipped off, and Bartiel shut up as he looked at Jasmine. "What did he do? I'm sorry I couldn't protect you, but you don't have to be scared or hesitate in telling me," Vision said, tears filling his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sacrificing Crimson
Virgin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Young Lust {Crimson and Azuriyuu} (Continued from DRP)   Young Lust {Crimson and Azuriyuu} (Continued from DRP) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 11:09 am

Jasmine looked between the brothers, confusion written on her face until she looked down at herself. The skin around her throat was raw with new bruises and she could feel them like a hand wrapped around her throat. Her cheeks still hurt slightly from the blows that Bartiel had landed o them, and her bodies small aches had grown. He thinks he raped me she thought suddenly, seeing exactly where Vision's strange behavior was stemming from, but before she could say anything the smaller boy had the gun leveled at his chest.

Sitting bolt upright immediately Jasmine yelled, "No!" and put herself before Bartiel. "Vision, he didn't do anything to hurt me," she said softly, voice calm even as her heart jumped into her throat. Holding her hands out before her the small girl gave the smaller boy a small smile. "Vision, you did protect me, you've done really good about keeping me out of trouble, but I swear, I'll take any oath you want me to, that Bartiel didn't hurt me in any way I didn't want."

Pressing her back up again Bartiel's chest Jasmine felt slightly silly using her small body to shield Bartiel's, but she had a feeling that Vision wouldn't shoot her, even if it meant getting to Bartiel for what he'd supposedly done to her. "Vision, please, put the gun down...I don't want you to hurt anyone....please, for me?" Looking directly into his face Jasmine gave him pleading eyes, knowing that the conversation they'd have to have with Bartiel's little brother was not going to be a pleasant one. He has the worst timing in the world she thought with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Azuriyuu
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: Young Lust {Crimson and Azuriyuu} (Continued from DRP)   Young Lust {Crimson and Azuriyuu} (Continued from DRP) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 4:46 pm

Bartiel breathed deeply and sat rigid as Jasmine put herself between Bartiel and Vision. "What are you doing?! I'm..." he paused as she gave him a smile. He was confused, but it didn't take very long before the gun dropped. He still held on with both hands, but he didn't hold it up. Bartiel grabbed the blanket and pulled it up around Jasmine's chest in order to protect her decency due to her flashing Vision for a moment. Vision of course wouldn't shoot Jasmine, and didn't want to shoot Bartiel, but he'd remembered Bartiel saying that there was an evil inside of him that he couldn't suppress. At first Vision thought Bartiel was being dramatic, but when he saw Jasmine injured, he thought it had become a duty to save his brother from his 'evil' with a .44 calibur bullet.

But now he was completely confused. Vision didn't want to kill Bartiel truly, so he didn't resist when she said that he didn't hurt her in any way he didn't want. "...Any way you didn't want?" he tried to come up with an explanation in his mind. The idea of rough sex didn't cross his mind at all; he simply couldn't fathom someone wanting to be hurt. "...You never leave me THAT marked up when you're teaching me Baguazhang, Bartiel. What sort of techniques are you training h-"

"That's completely wrong!" Bartiel barked out, before sighing and rubbing the back of his head. Slipping his arms around Jasmine's tiny form, sighing softly. The blanket fell, but he quickly grabbed it and slipped it up around her chest again as he looked at his brother. "Listen, it's complex. But I assure you, if she'd asked me to stop then I would have," he said. Actually, that was completely untrue; he had no doubt in his mind that in his state he was in that she wouldn't have been able to ask him to stop after he'd penetrated her; after that point he was a complete monster of a human being. But nobody wanted Bartiel to have better ventalation in his skull.
Back to top Go down
Sacrificing Crimson
Virgin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Young Lust {Crimson and Azuriyuu} (Continued from DRP)   Young Lust {Crimson and Azuriyuu} (Continued from DRP) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 6:39 pm

Jasmine watched the confusion play over Vision's face, but swallowed the urge to laugh before the gun was put down. Keeping herself between the brothers easily, the small girl looked between the two of them, knowing full well that until the gun was far enough away that Vision couldn't touch it there still might be trouble. When Bartiel pulled the blanket up around her chest Jasmine blinked in confusion, realizing that sometime while she'd been asleep he'd stripped her of the remainder of her clothing, but she really didn't mind all that much.

Just listening to the way Vision spoke, Jasmine had to swallow laughter, but she couldn't hide her smile when the younger boy started asking what Bartiel had been training her in. Hiding her giggle by helping him catch the blanket as it fell, Jasmine simply snuggled back against Bartiel, tucking her small form against his chest so she could snuggle into the heat of his body.

"Vision, don't worry, I promise he didn't hurt me, at least not in the way you think," Jasmine said softly, tilting her head back so she could smile up at Bartiel before snuggling closer to him. "If you don't believe that, then just look at the way I'm reacting right now. If he'd really done something to hurt me then I'd have jumped out of the bed as fast as I could the minute I was awake. I swear, he didn't do anything bad."
Back to top Go down
Azuriyuu
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: Young Lust {Crimson and Azuriyuu} (Continued from DRP)   Young Lust {Crimson and Azuriyuu} (Continued from DRP) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 6:55 pm

Bartiel's heart was beating wildly as Jasmine snuggled against him. Bartiel was rarely afraid of anything, but he was rarely on the business end of a gun. The one time he recalled he'd been threatened with a gun, he'd been at point-blank and managed to catch his attacker off-guard and pry the gun from his hand. With Vision he couldn't, from this range. The worst range to be at; too close to dodge, too far to counterattack.

Vision watched her as she snuggled against him. Understanding the logic she was using, Vision put the safety back on before he slipped the magnum back into the drawer, before he blinked a bit, realizing exactly the weight of what he did. "So you...oh god..." he said, clutching his chest, looking down. "I...I nearly killed you..." he said, swallowing hard. Bartiel just gave the weakest smile he could.

"You almost did, but you stopped yourself and waited for an explanation," he said, before pausing. "...Could you leave the room? ...So Jasmine can put something on?" Vision asked. For a moment, the boy hesitated, but then he nodded, obeying the request and shutting the door behind him. For a moment, Bartiel stayed there, unmoving, his arms snugly around Jasmine's tiny form, his heart racing madly.

"...Well, I almost broke my word to live," he said, before letting out a deep breath he'd been holding.
Back to top Go down
Sacrificing Crimson
Virgin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Young Lust {Crimson and Azuriyuu} (Continued from DRP)   Young Lust {Crimson and Azuriyuu} (Continued from DRP) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 7:07 pm

Jasmine simply stayed in her spot, snuggled against Bartiel as the boys had their moment. Staying quiet let her actually see a little more of how the two reacted, and she amused herself by softly running the tips of her fingers up and down Bartiel's forearm. Watching Vision leave reluctantly, the small girl tilted her head up so she could see Bartiel's face. When he spoke, she simply wrinkled her nose.

Pulling away from him slightly, she turned and pressed herself tightly against him. "Shush," she said simply before wrapping small arms around his neck. Leaning in for a kiss Jasmine refused to take no for an answer, so she simply pressed her lips to his in a soft, yet demanding kiss. Settling close enough they were pressed skin to skin from shoulder to hip, the small girl fed at Bartiel's mouth as if e were the last thing on earth.

After a few moments she pulled back and gave a breathless little giggle. "Happy Christmas," she purred, snuggling tightly against him. "Now you have to find me some clothes, you destroyed mine last night."
Back to top Go down
Azuriyuu
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: Young Lust {Crimson and Azuriyuu} (Continued from DRP)   Young Lust {Crimson and Azuriyuu} (Continued from DRP) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 12:55 am

The redhead blinked as she pulled away from him for a moment. He was still a bit too tense and a bit squirmed. "Now isn't really..." he was a bit too tense to kiss her so he tried to squirm away gently, before she managed to get her lips against his. He was still confused as to her desires, but the softness and expectancy of her kiss slowly caused the tension and the panic to leave his body. He slowly pushed his lips against hers as she cuddled closer to her, moaning into her lips tenderly; although the moan was of joy, not of lust.

As she pulled back, he looked at her as she said 'Happy Christmas' to him, causing him to blink. "...I forgot it was Christmas!" he said with some surprise. "I guess being shot at startled the memory out of me," he said before she pointed out that he had to get him clothes. A sheepish grin arrived on his face. "Oh...I did that, didn't I...?" he asked. They'd already received and openned their presents to eachother, so he didn't have anything to expect from Christmas except when his Papa came by.

The reason Vision wasn't so hyperactive was because they were going to wait for their Papa to show up in order to open their presents. If her medication was working well enough, they would also get to see mom. "I suppose we should get you some clothes, since our parents will be coming to the dorm by noon," he said, standing and going to his closet, throwing her a rather large shirt - even loose on his form. "Until then, will that do for a little while? I don't have any panties to give you and my boxers would slip right off, so...uh...please don't try to flash Vision," he said, giving a weak smile.
Back to top Go down
Sacrificing Crimson
Virgin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Young Lust {Crimson and Azuriyuu} (Continued from DRP)   Young Lust {Crimson and Azuriyuu} (Continued from DRP) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 1:03 am

Jasmine couldn't help but smile at Bartiel's sheepish grin, but she just stretched out on the bed and watched him search for a shirt for her. On him the shirt was loose, on her it would have easily been a dress. Chuckling softly she took the shirt, sitting up on her knees before wincing and shrinking back down to sitting flat. The movement had caused muscles to shift and it seemed that her body still wasn't exactly happy with her for the abuse she'd taken the night before, but Jasmine had to admit she enjoyed the flash of memory that accompanied the discomfort.

Pulling the shirt over her head Jasmine looked down at herself, her form completely obscured by the shirt. "I think I can manage that," she giggled, pulling her knees to her chest so she could sit in a circle of cloth. "It shouldn't be all that hard." Running small fingers through her slightly tangled hair Jasmine yawned and licked her lips.

"I need to see if Vision brought my pj's along. If he did I can head back to my dorm before your parents get here....that might be a bit of an awkward situation if they saw me here..." Sliding off the bed and standing carefully Jasmine stretched just slightly, taking inventory of her aches and pains, though the ache between her legs seemed to grow a bit if she moved in the wrong direction. The walk back is going to be fun she grumbled in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Azuriyuu
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: Young Lust {Crimson and Azuriyuu} (Continued from DRP)   Young Lust {Crimson and Azuriyuu} (Continued from DRP) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 1:12 am

Bartiel looked at her and smiled as she was completely covered by the shirt. Not seconds after she finished speaking, the door openned up and Jasmine's pajamas were flung into the room. Bartiel blinked and looked at him. "One day that boy will be a deus ex machina," he said, chuckling. "Or a diablos ex machina. Either way," he said, looking at her as she seemed to be stretching out. He frowned, trying to figure out how they would hide her injuries. She could just go home. But he figured there was nothing bad about her meeting his parents, except for her obvious injuries.

Bartiel shrugged a bit. "As long as we don't say that you and I are...well, we'll say you're my apprentice," he said to her. "If we use makeup we can lessen the apperance of your injuries, and explain the rest away with you being my apprentice. I was forced to do the makeup thing a lot when I was a little kid when I lived with my blood father," he explained as he grabbed a robe to put on before his morning shower. He didn't expect his parents to be along for a couple hours, but he still wasn't going to run around in the nude.
Back to top Go down
Sacrificing Crimson
Virgin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Young Lust {Crimson and Azuriyuu} (Continued from DRP)   Young Lust {Crimson and Azuriyuu} (Continued from DRP) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 1:24 am

Jasmine just watched Bartiel as he spoke, chuckling when Vision threw her clothes into the room. Rolling her eyes slightly and picking up her pajamas Jasmine smiled when she saw them. A pair of soft, flowing knit pants felt like a cloud in her hands and a soft, long sleeved camisole top. At the ends of each sleeve were actually holes for her thumbs and Jasmine grinned at Bartiel. "Don't worry about hiding them. Surprisingly enough I did bring real clothes over to Vision's, I didn't think you wanted me flashing your little brother. These'll cover pretty much everything, though we will have to cover the bruises around my neck, or we could just explain them away by saying I was attacked last night and stayed here 'cause I didn't want to go back to my dorm."

Yawning again and dragging her fingers through her hair, Jasmine looked up at Bartiel. "But before I put on real clothes, I need to take a shower. Want to conserve water and double up?" Just grinning and purring Jasmine bounced slightly before walking past Bartiel, stopping before him to tilt her head back. "You should really work on being more social, you're watching me almost like I'm going to bite you," she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Azuriyuu
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: Young Lust {Crimson and Azuriyuu} (Continued from DRP)   Young Lust {Crimson and Azuriyuu} (Continued from DRP) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 1:39 am

He looked at her as he raised an eyebrow. "That wasn't really what I was worried about, your clothes being fake, but...wow, I honestly wasn't expecting you to have such covering pajamas," he said, honestly. His oversexual...girlfriend? Well, girlfriend or not, he expected the oversexual girl to show her sexuality off most of the time. But he supposed that in the safety of her own dormroom, she was just a normal little girl.

When she asked about conserving water, he blinkied a bit. Although when he said he should work on being more social, he raised an eyebrow. "I'm social enough. I have you around, and Vision, and a few friends who I don't openly associate with because if I was open about our friendship it would hurt their reputations," he said, relaxing a bit as he headed towards the bathroom. "I don't let my friends associate with me in public because the people around me have always historically tended to get hurt in some way or another, unless others don't know we're friends," he said, speaking out loud, before looking at Vision who was in the front room, looking at the clock anxiously.

"Which reminds me. Don't tell Mama and Papa about me and Jasmine. We aren't...um...ready to go public, so we're gonna tell a little white lie of why she's here, alright?" he said, to which Vision gave a thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
Sacrificing Crimson
Virgin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Young Lust {Crimson and Azuriyuu} (Continued from DRP)   Young Lust {Crimson and Azuriyuu} (Continued from DRP) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 1:54 am

"I do own a few things that don't flash," Jasmine laughed, shaking her head as she followed him out of the bedroom. In reality, the camisole was thinner than it looked and the sleeves were detachable. The neckline plunges a bit if she were to pull it down, and the pants sit low enough on her hips to show the curve of her hip bones if she didn't tighten the strings Grinning to herself and watching Vision give them a thumbs up Jasmine paused to move over and give the younger boy a quick kiss on the cheek before she returned to Bartiel and took his hand. Her hands were small enough that his nearly swallowed hers and she smiled at the size difference before pulling the elder teen into the bathroom with her.

Closing the door with a soft click she hummed, quickly stripping off the shirt he'd loaned her, and depositing it, along with her pajamas, on the counter beside the sink. Looking herself over in the mirror quickly she chuckled. "You really did some damage," she noted, looking at the bruises that decorated her throat, wrists, hips, and thighs. He'd left the near perfect imprint of his fingers along her body like a string of deep blue beads. Smiling Jasmine brushed her fingers along the tender flesh and shivered slightly when she suddenly flashed back to how she'd received a few of them.
Back to top Go down
Azuriyuu
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: Young Lust {Crimson and Azuriyuu} (Continued from DRP)   Young Lust {Crimson and Azuriyuu} (Continued from DRP) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 2:05 am

He nodded slightly as he looked at her, raising an eyebrow as he looked at the sleeves, noting the detatching nature. He didn't quite notice the other little 'quirks' of her outfit, though, but detachable sleeves were a simple thing, and he had many shirts of similar nature, although that was so that his winter clothes could be his summer clothes, being too cheap to buy another set of clothes and too lazy to make another set. When Vision was kissed on the cheek, he blushed brightly and grinned, looking at Jasmine, though he did wince softly, noticing exactly how badly Jasmine looked injured. She wanted those injuries? He couldn't think of any sort of explanation, other than once Bartiel punched himself in the face in order to get another student expelled for punching him.

Bartiel looked at her as she held onto his hand, looking down. His long and nimble fingers wrapped almost completely around her whole hand, causing a soft blush to creep over his face as they went into the bathroom. Looking at her, he frowned just a little bit. "I'm sorry I hurt you so much," he said, although she didn't seem sorry about it at all. Heading over to the shower, he turned the water on to warm it, going over to the cabinet and quickly looking through before popping a multivitamin and a perscription medicine before he tested the water with his fingers. Taking the robe off and showing his own, uninjured form, he stepped into the warm water of the shower.
Back to top Go down
Sacrificing Crimson
Virgin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Young Lust {Crimson and Azuriyuu} (Continued from DRP)   Young Lust {Crimson and Azuriyuu} (Continued from DRP) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 2:16 am

Jasmine smiled as Bartiel apologized for hurting her so much, but she didn't say anything for a moment. Looking herself over as much as she could for the moment, the small girl stepped into the shower before the taller teen and just smiled as her head tilted back, small body directly in the path of the water. Running hands over her face she turned to look at Bartiel and smiled. "Don't apologize about it," she said simply, voice raised only slightly over the sound of the shower. "I liked it, and each bruise gives me a reminder. Besides, I heal really quickly."

Looking him over the noted the lack of marks on his own body before she grinned, a truly evil little grin. "Besides, you won't be unmarked for long," she purred sweetly. Eyes running along his form Jasmine let Bartiel see just how much she enjoyed the view before turning back to the showerhead, head tilted back so that the water ran from her face down the rest of her small body. It wasn't long until sore muscles had loosened and relaxed, leaving Jasmine happy, warm, and absolutely comfortable beneath the spray of heated water.

If she had a choice the small girl would have taken a long, hot bath, but she knew they needed to be dressed before his parents arrived. There was a strange tightness in the pit of her stomach at the thought of meeting Bartiel's parents, but she forced it down. Jasmine had always been an extremely social child, but lately she'd taken to keeping to herself more often, something she usually avoided.
Back to top Go down
Azuriyuu
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: Young Lust {Crimson and Azuriyuu} (Continued from DRP)   Young Lust {Crimson and Azuriyuu} (Continued from DRP) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 2:32 am

The redhead nodded when she said not to apologize. He slipped the shower curtain closed as she tilted her head up, although he raised an eyebrow when she mentioned he was unmarked and wouldn't remain that way for long. He shuddered a bit. "Should I be afraid?" the redhead asked her as she seemed to be taking in his form, which caused him to blush lightly. Some perverse thoughts had started to enter his mind now that he was calm and looking at her nude form, his cock growing just a little bit.

He supressed that tiny amount of arousal as he decided to shampoo his hair first, the first thing he did in the shower. Between his rose and lily scented shampoo-conditioner-in-one, he picked the rose shampoo and covered the massive amount of his hair with the shampoo, closing his eyes as he hummed softly, working the shampoo into his hair. Since Jasmine was in the front he didn't shove her out of the way. Instead, he grabbed the loofa and the soap, soaping it up and lowering himself to begin to run his hands along the front of her body as his hands wrapped around her, beginning to wash her with tender love and care to not be rough and hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Sacrificing Crimson
Virgin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Young Lust {Crimson and Azuriyuu} (Continued from DRP)   Young Lust {Crimson and Azuriyuu} (Continued from DRP) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 2:40 am

"I promise not to leave big marks, but you will have marks," Jasmine smiled, eyes still closed as she spoke. The scent of his shampoo quickly filled the shower and the small girl couldn't help but smile, practically swaying in place thanks to completely relaxed muscles, and the fact that Jasmine was still a bit tired from the night before. Just as she was ready to snap herself out of relaxed coma to wash herself, Bartiel leaned down and began to do it for her. For a moment she couldn't help but smile and purr, wiggling a bit beneath his hands before she just relaxed and let him wash her body.

Smiling as she realized he was being extremely careful, Jasmine simply took a small step back, leaning herself against the warmth of his body as the loofa continued to run along the front of her body. "I won't break," Jasmine smiled, voice a low, soft purr as she soaked up the combined heat of the water and the warmth of Bartiel right behind her. Idly playing with small bubbles before they were washed down the drain, Jasmine set a small hand on Bartiel's arm, watching as his large hands tenderly ran along her body. It almost seemed laughable that Jasmine could remember seeing those same hands ripping at her corset, landing blows on her cheeks, and wrapping around her throat, but at that moment they were soft and gentle on her skin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Young Lust {Crimson and Azuriyuu} (Continued from DRP)   Young Lust {Crimson and Azuriyuu} (Continued from DRP) Empty

Back to top Go down

Young Lust {Crimson and Azuriyuu} (Continued from DRP)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next