Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A prisoner of lust.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2008-08-14

A prisoner of lust. Empty
PostSubject: A prisoner of lust.   A prisoner of lust. EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 5:07 pm

Two kingdoms were fighting over land where the bloodiest battle was taking place. Bodies were all over the place as a lady warrior stood in the feild. Her brown waves had blood in it as well on her lovely face and full body armor. She was the most beautiful woman in the kindgom of Alure and she was also the most powerful besides the queen. The men she fought today saw the angry side of her light blue eyes and saw why her nickname was the poisoned rose. Her sword skills were known throughout both kingdoms and the dead men were examples of her power.

Mariki was typically a quiet and reserved person when she stood by the side of the king or queen. Her eyes normally shut as she listened or much kinder then they were now. She was also shy about the hourglass figure she hid under her armor.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male
Number of posts : 1076
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of lust.   A prisoner of lust. EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 5:13 am

One man stood out from the bodies that were strewn about on the field of battle, clad in full body armor with only the helmet missing, gazing about the field with perhaps the most startling pair of greenish-hazel eyes anyone had ever seen. Strapped to his back was an impressively designed greatsword that measured nearly as long as his 6' 2" height, featuring a flame-like pattern on the blade, thusly giving it the nickname, Firebrand. This knight's shoulder-length brown hair flitted about as the wind blew, carrying with it the acrid scent of death. He had endured a great many one-on-one contests to get to this point, an he was damned to let this opportunity of having a showdown with the legendary Poisoned Rose slip through his fingers.

Upon arrival, Samson DaVinci slowly reached a gauntlet-clad hand back to the treasured blade he cared for so long, then slowly drew it out and jabbed the tip of the blade into the ground, aiming his hate driven eyes at the woman who stood across from him on the battlefield.

"I'm understanding that this is the infamous Poisoned Rose I've heard so much about?" Samson asked, arching a interested yet intense eyebrow at the woman and never taking his eyes away from her for a second.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/das41985
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of lust.   A prisoner of lust. EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 12:32 pm

Her eyes went over her shoulder as she raised her eyebrow and turned around to face her challenger. "Maybe it is. Depends if you're friend or foe." Mariki said the the powerful voice she had when she was battling the enemies of her kingdom. She turned to face Samuel and the Firebrand as she scowled when the scent of death drifted across her nose. The wind played with her blood speckled hair as she stared down at the last enemy she had to fight.

The blood dripped off of her rose blade. It's blade was etched with a rose and when it became blood stained, the petals seemed to be tainted. Her sword had a silver handle with a onyx heart set inside the hilt.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of lust.   A prisoner of lust. EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 9:20 pm

Samson seemed to smirk at the display this female warrior was putting on, trying to intimidate him with her eyes alone. "I'm definitely not your friend, if that's what you're implying. I'm also not a foe, either. I suppose you could call me... Someone who' interested in a fight between two great warriors." He answered with a small grin as he then pulled the tip of the blade from out of the ground and assumed a ready position.

"So what say you, female warrior? You feel up for a challenge or shall I have to slay you now and spare myself the trouble?" He then asked, his demeanor becoming one of focus.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of lust.   A prisoner of lust. EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 9:58 pm

She narrowed her eyes as she went into a fighting stance with her eyes locked on Samson. "I don't fight those who are my friends or not my foes." Mariki dropped her stance and sheathed her blade. The soft wind blew her hair to on side as she started to walk away from the challenge of Firebrand and the sword's master. Mariki looked for her superiors as she kept her senses focused on the man she turned her back on.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of lust.   A prisoner of lust. EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 3:29 am

"Then I suppose I'll just make you my enemy." Samson answered with a snarling grin and then charged after the swordswoman, aiming to slam his blade through her back with an animalistic fervor.

"Time to burn in hell, wench!" Samson snarled as he brought the greatsword back and took a mighty swing at her.

(Sorry this took so long!)
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of lust.   A prisoner of lust. EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 3:45 am

(It's okay. I was just thinking that all my roleplays die.)

Mariki was glad she kept some of her senses on the man. When he tried to attack her, her reflexes allowed her to save herself before coming face to face with him. She narrowed her eyes as she looked at him. "You dare attack a female swordswoman in the back? That's very dishonorable, sir." The wind blew her hair to the side and let him she her blue eyes. Her blood speckled face got closer to his as she scowled. "You should burn in hell, you and your Firebrand."
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of lust.   A prisoner of lust. EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 3:57 am

"That was because you decided to give your back to me. You of all people should know that all's fair in love and war...!" Samson growled as he hefted the greatsword back up and brung it back down hard, aiming to cleave through her skull straight through the middle this time with a savage amount of force behind it.

"DODGE THIS!!!" He snarled.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of lust.   A prisoner of lust. EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 4:04 am

"I've been in only a few wars and never been in love." She corrected him before moving his blow went to her shoulder. Mariki scowled and took a swing at his neck. "Why did you want to figh besides that your country is attacking mine?" Her eyes full of fire as her wound started to affect her.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of lust.   A prisoner of lust. EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 3:26 pm

Unsatisfied due to the fact that he missed his target but content with his blade striking her shoulder with resounding force, Samson gave a grin at this. With that bit of weakness she showed to him, Samson thought about continuing the assault before he noticed her sword coming up to lop his head off in one swift swipe. Reacting purely out of instinct, Samson ducked his head down, her blade zipping past his head and waited for her blade to complete its arc.

"Experience is everything, miss. Love is another matter!" He answered before throwing his entire body weight into a knockdown shoulder tackle.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of lust.   A prisoner of lust. EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 3:37 pm

Her eyes closed as she felt the blood from her shoulder running down her arm. Mariki fell back a little do to the arc of force behind her swing. She raised her sword over her head as he knocked her down and she lost her blade. "Dammit!" The pain grow from her shoulder as she now had dirt in her wound as well as landing on it. Her honor was in trouble as she tried to raise and grab her blade.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of lust.   A prisoner of lust. EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 3:47 pm

"Where do you think you're going, miss?" Samson asked, stepping over to her fallen form and placed his booted foot on her hand to keep her from getting to her sword. He then glanced over to the weapon and smirked at it for a mere moment before looking back at her with a grin. "Oh that?" Samson spoke again, laughing darkly for a moment. "You won't be needing it anymore." He added after jabbing the tip of the greatsword into the ground with the serrated edge of his sword reflecting her face back at her.

"How sad is this, I wonder... The great and mighty Poisoned Rose has fallen before someone who has outwitted her." He mocked, cackling a little as he continued gazing down at her with a grin.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of lust.   A prisoner of lust. EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 4:06 pm

She cried out as he stepped on her hand and looked at her reflection in her sword. Mariki saw the blood, tears, and mud on her otherwise beautiful face. Her armor was soiled from her battles and fights. "My father made that! Gice it to me, please?" The sword was made by her father but for her mother before she died. Her sword held her gaze as she saw a tear of blood drip down the blade.

Last edited by DeathsEnemy_1 on Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of lust.   A prisoner of lust. EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 5:07 pm

"Don't worry. I'll give it back to you. But for the time being, young lady, I want you to know one thing. I want you to acknowledge your defeat on this field of battle." Samson answered, keeping his eyes trained on her as he spoke as his grin seemed to disappear slowly. "Only then will I uphold my end of the bargain." He added, his voice calm as the ocean on the shoreline.

"So... Have you admitted your defeat?" He then asked, not taking his boot off of her hand.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of lust.   A prisoner of lust. EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 12:53 pm

Mariki looked up at Samson as she felt the bones in her hand cracking from the pressure. "I was defated on this field of battle." Her eyes closed as she tried to hide the fact of adding a defeat to her record and knowing she may never she her queen again. She let one tear escape down her cheek but wiped it away, quickly. "Please, let me up to get my sword?"
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of lust.   A prisoner of lust. EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 5:28 pm

"No. You haven't truly admitted your defeat." Samson answered, shaking his long maned head from side to side as he spoke in a castigating tone. "You haven't done enough to thoroughly convince me of such a thing." He added, moving his boot off of Mariki's hand but kept his greatsword near her.

"Go on. Get your blade then face me once more." He spoke harshly. "I feel as though I haven't pushed you to the limit and then some."
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of lust.   A prisoner of lust. EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 12:53 pm

Her eyes went to his as she sat up and rubbed her crushed hand. "You nearly cut off my arm, crushed my sword hand, and had me admit defeat to stain my record of battles. What more do you want from me? My house, more of my blood spilled?" Mariki was not going to fight again until her body was fully healed from all of her injuries. She would be out of commission for atleast a year or two. "I refuse to fight. My body won't take much more. I will hurt my pride to save myself." Mariki grabbed the hilt of her blade lightly and put it into it's scabbard.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of lust.   A prisoner of lust. EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 5:28 pm

"Then I see no other reason but to make you one of my own," Samson answered with a smug look on his face as he advanced closer to Mariki and placed a hand on her shoulder then roughly spun her around. "Because in all honesty, seeing you laying there before me has got me thinking... If I can't have anything else more from you, then I might as well have you personally as something... well... Different, if you catch my drift." He added, keeping her there.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of lust.   A prisoner of lust. EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 12:42 pm

She narrowed her eyes at him as she stood with him behind her. "What do you mean?" Mariki asked as she got nervous with him behind her. Her mind spun as she tried not to think of the worst he could do to her. The look n her face was never seen by her enemies or friends. Fear. "What do you plan on doing with me?"
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of lust.   A prisoner of lust. EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 1:15 pm

"I don't think I have a need to tell you, Mariki. Or at least in greater detail." Samson answered with a smirk. "But know this. I have every intention on letting you heal first before such a thing occurs." He added before suddenly tossing the swordswoman onto his shoulder.

Looking off to the side, Samson then lifted a hand up to his lips and emitted a loud whistle, calling for his warhorse to his side. Minutes later, Samson's steed arrived, galloping hard before sliding to a stop beside him. From there and without setting Mariki down, Samson then climbed up onto his horse with that same smirk.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of lust.   A prisoner of lust. EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 6:45 pm

Mariki grimaced as she felt him toss her over his shoulder like she was a bag of potatoes or something. Her eyes closed as she lost more blood from her shoulder. She get a bit heavier as she passed out and started slipping from his grip. Mariki's mare followed as Samson carried her mistress away. Thorn, Mariki's mare, was a brown horse with a black mane and a bad attitude towards men or stallions. Like her mistress.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of lust.   A prisoner of lust. EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 8:22 pm

Samson thought about galloping off with his new prize, but stopped for a moment when he spotted the second horse. This one was in no doubt hers, from what he figured. Hmm... Should I take this one along for the ride or not...? He thought as he looked at the other horse.

"She might follow me. She might not. Oh well. It doesn't matter." He said to himself as he gave a quick snap of the reins to his horse.

"HEY!" He shouted to the horse, getting a whinny out of it then began to gallop.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of lust.   A prisoner of lust. EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 12:31 pm

Her eyes went to Thron's as Samson rode on his horse. "Please, Samson, may I ride my horse for one last time?" Mariki leaned back against Samson to try and get on his good side. She looked at him as her eyes a little bit. "I'll be a good girl, I promise." The look on her face and in her eyes said she said she would. "Samson? You can take my blade as colateral. I won't leave without it."
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of lust.   A prisoner of lust. EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:12 am

"You had better be. Otherwise, I'll hunt you down and leave your severed head on a pike for all to see." Samson warned as he turned his horse around and directed her back to her horse.

"Then again, I'll even do you one better. I'll let you ride your horse along with mine as we return to my domicile." Samson corrected himself, knowing full well of what he was speaking.
Back to top Go down
DeathsEnemy_1
Sexed
DeathsEnemy_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of lust.   A prisoner of lust. EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:32 am

She nodded as she got onto thron and took the reins. Mariki rode up to Samson and handed him her blade as she closed her eyes. Her hand wrapped around Thorn's reins as she rode next to her new master. "What will be my purpose, master?" Thorn rode along with his horse as Mariki closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of lust.   A prisoner of lust. Empty

Back to top Go down

A prisoner of lust.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next