Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female
Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2008-08-08

[E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos]   [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos] - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 10:16 pm

Julia was a trembling mess. The woman with the broken spine, even Elena, didn't seem to catch her attention. Something disgusting had just brushed her trembling, bare thigh, ushering a small scream from the young girl's lungs. She continued to kick and gasp, yet another high-pitched squeal of fear escaping her as that bulbous cock-head began to grind its way forward, threatening to penetrate her, right through the thin, and snug material of her panties. That hideous cock seemed to leak an off-white colored mucus, leaving visible stains against Julia's underwear wherever it touched. The mutated, "monster" woman might have had her way, if not for one thing..

Surprisingly, the weakened Elena was not the one to stop the frightened brunette girl's impending rape. it was the woman, now just as gone as Julia's attacker. Last minute, her attention had changed. As if seeking revenge from "beyond", as soon as she'd managed to slide and drag her crippled body along the hard floor, she grasped the woman's ankles, digging nails into them. This caused the woman who had vomited into Elena's mouth, and now was attempting to drive her new, strange penis deep into Julia's virgin cunt, to let out a cry, thrashing and twisting her body unnaturally, glaring attacker. For the moment, she abandoned Julia, pulling away, dripping and slobbering all sorts of mess as she moved, attacking her, well.. attacker.

With the woman gone, busy fighting, the trembling Julia lowered her legs, ignoring the wet substance that stained and clung to her panties. She did not even bother to adjust her skirt, nearly tripping and falling over, staring at the weakened Elena with wide, fear-filled eyes. Was.. was she okay? She looked.. sick, or something. Julia worked passed her fear, grasping her, avoiding the tumbling, thrashing bodies of the two "monster" women.

"W-We have to.. to go!.."

Came her small, frightened voice, each word coming stumbled and shaky. Meanwhile, both women continued to fight, thirsting for blood.
Back to top Go down
E
Sexed

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos]   [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos] - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 11:24 pm

Fate was odd. Perhaps at it’s most bizarre as these unfathomable events passed by her eyes. Elena was just seconds away from watching Julia become some insane woman’s sex toy when the other woman, whom should be dead, managed to wrestle the red head away from Julia. Now, Elena accepted the fact that Julia was saved. She loved this fact, but how the woman with the severed spine was able to move, was beyond her knowledge. Though as puzzled as she was, she was unable to ignore the urging of Julia and her own mind.

They did need to get out of here.

==

Walter had never been an athletic man, and so when he was able to leap over the service counter, he was convinced he was in a dream. Landing with a stumble he looked quickly behind his shoulder, spotting a few of them behind him. Turning back around, his eyes went wide as a door burst open, a woman in a neat blue uniform stumbling forward. Giving a shout of surprise, Walter fell backwards onto his rear and closed his eyes.

Splat!

The woman’s face was now lodged into the counter, the hard edge shattering the bridge of her nose and crushing in her eye sockets. Opening one eye, Walter viewed upon the woman’s breast, concealed neatly behind her uniform, which was now soaked with blood. Being one to flee when frightened and never to stay still, Walter scrambled from out under the woman and through the door, closing it behind him.

==

“Yes… yes, baby.” Elena agreed, “J-Just stay close!”

With some effort she managed to stand on wobbly legs, keeping an eye on the thrashing pair. The burning sensation was still present, but it was not nearly as bad, just an annoyance. Breathing heavily, she grabbed hold of Julia’s much smaller hand and led her to the door, just as the two women bit harshly into each other’s necks.

Almost on instinct, she shifted into stealth mode and cracked the door open. Peering outside her eyes went wide and she let go of Julia’s hand. It was sheer chaos out there. Men and women were being ripped apart, and eaten by others. What exactly was going on? With a gulp she shut the door and looked about the bathroom. There had to be a ventilation system somewhere.

Eyeing the two women, she took note they were not moving anymore, apparently both finished off by the bite to the neck. Looking up above the sinks, she edged around the corpses, her eyes landing on white grating. Furthermore, she noticed, just below the vent, were scrape marks swooping down and across the mirror. Apparently maintenance was lazy around here.
With as much speed as she could muster, she climbed on top of the sink and reached up for the vent cover. The ceiling was not rather high, so Elena was forced to duck down somewhat as she examined the vent more closely. Three of the four screws were hardly in, just enough to keep it from falling down. Her guess was that maintenance had to spray for roaches every so often and this made things easier for them. Her fingers shaky and feeling numb, she went to work on the screws.

“Damn…” She crused, as one slipped from between her sweaty fingers. “Fuck… screw you!” Elena continued, the fear, anxiety and need to escape causing her exceptionally skilled fingers to turn to jelly.

It was another minute or two before she could finally get the screws out and as she predicted, the vent cover swung down with a loud scrape and the agonizing sound of it cutting the glass. Elena recoiled at this and actually fell back onto her ass with a thud. Yelping in pain she held back tears and rubbed what she could of her sore bottom.

“C-Climb up, babe,” She whimpered, “I’ll… I’ll be right behind you.”
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos]   [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 7:21 am

Pure chaos, indeed. Were either of them to just walk out of the bathroom, there were many risk. The primary one being that they'd be ripped apart if seen. How had all of this happened? And why had they not noticed until just minutes ago, when the insane woman bust through, intent on tearing the paralyzed one beneath her apart? Julia didn't know, and it was likely the Russian woman didn't, either. However, with Elena soon on her feet, Julia followed her closely, wherever she went, burying her small, flush face against her hip, doing all she could to ignore the sounds of the struggling pair. Although their fighting soon abruptly stopped. But they needed a different escape. And not entirely trusting the gruesome bodies, Julia kept her eyes away from them, as well as her body. She didn't understand what, or why, the redhead had attempted whatever she'd done, but Julia didn't want it to happen again.

As Elena climbed the grating, Julia cupped tiny hands over her ears, doing her best to block out the chaos occurring just outside the woman's bathroom. Her eyes were fixed upon Elena, who, in the end, was having quite a bit of difficulty undoing the loose screws. Understandable, considering their rather nerve wracking situation. Still, once they were off, and the ventilation grate came crashing down, Julia herself gave a visible jump, leaning down quickly, as if to make sure Elena was alright.

"O-Okay.."

The frightened girl managed. Not as tall as Elena, it took a bit of effort for her to get up, and onto the sink. Her own issues were quite the opposite of Elena's. She didn't have to lean down while on the sink, but, reaching the now opened vent was a bit.. difficult. Eventually, after a few small jumps, the best her girlish legs could offer, Julia grasped the metal of the open vent, a small bend, it seemed. A ledge. The brunette's legs thrashed as she squirmed, finally planting her feet on the wall, managing to squirm her way up, and crawl into the slightly dusty ventilation system. She crawled forward, pausing to turn back. It was dark.

"E-Elena, hurry!.."
Back to top Go down
E
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos]   [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos] - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 9:52 am

After giving her eyes a good rub, Elena’s gaze drifted to Julia as she climbed up into the ventilation system. Her pain was momentarily forgotten as she watched those cute little legs kick against the wall, her skirt bunching and showing off her panties. The sight was almost enough to take her mind off of the sheer chaos that drifted in from around the cracks of the bathroom door. It was a cute little struggle and Elena cursed the fact that she had to witness it in this sort of situation. Why could they not be on their way to Russia? Why could she not see this during a frantic heist and not a slaughter?

Frustrated at her luck, Elena mustered the strength to once again stand. It was easier this time, as the burning sensation was diminishing by the second. Climbing up onto the sink, she pulled herself up into the vent behind Julia.

“Stay calm, Julia, Elena said, “Moving too quickly will allow us to make a mistake.”

It was an unrealistic command, as Elena was not far from panicking. Though, they did have to move cautiously, as these vents could very well break if they moved to forcefully. While it had never happened to Elena, she was sure that it was possible.

“We’ll keep going until I say stop,” Elena instructed, “When I notice a way out, I’ll let you know.”

They would need to move over the main room of the airport. If she guessed correctly, the vent would lead to a storage room or some of the areas restricted to customers. Of the two, she prayed for a storage room, as it is less likely to run into them in such a room. It would make for a good place to regroup and calm their nerves.

It was dark and uncomfortably warm inside of the aluminum passage, but Elena was accustomed to it. The only problem was that she lacked a flashlight. Every now and then she would unconsciously increase her pace and bump her face into Julia’s boney butt, as she did right now.

“Sorry, babe,” She said for the sixth time, “I’ll try not to do it again.”

By now they should be about two thirds of the way over the central room. Their pace was rather slow but Elena would rather it be like that. If they moved slowly than there was little chance of making a crucial mistake.

[ Finally got my new laptop! ]
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos]   [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos] - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 5:24 pm

((Yay. :3 ))

Julia didn't even seem to realize Elena's voyeuristic actions. Although, had she been a bit more mature, in order to realize just why staring at her tight, partially covered globes of her butt, and the covered mound of her prepubescent little body was so enjoyable. None the less, she was soon in the vent, shivering as she waited, not too keen on being all alone. The vent, luckily, at this point, retained some light due to it being open at that point. Although already, Julia could see that darkness was straight ahead. It was frightening, although as Elena's head finally poked through the opening, and she climbed in, her young girlfriend felt much better. She began to crawl forward, moving slowly, as requested. She had no idea where they were going, and it wasn't much of an improvement from the bathroom. It was still just as scary. At least there weren't any violent woman grabbing at them.

"E-Elena, are you okay? The lady.. d-did something to you?"

She stammered, pausing briefly as a speeding up Elena's cheek brushed her covered bottom. It caused her to jump, just a bit. Although the more it occurred, the more adjusted to it Julia became. There was nothing she could do, but do her best to keep ahead. Julia could only offer an unseen nod in regards to Elena's apology, squirming momentarily in the warmth of the vent. Her knees were likely filthy, she had no idea what covered these vents they were crawling around in. All Julia was waiting for was Elena to tell her to stop.

"I.. I wanna g-go.. away from here, its scary."

Her trembling voice echoed in the vents, a soft whisper.
Back to top Go down
E
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos]   [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 2:37 am

Honestly, Elena was not sure if she was okay or not. The burning sensation that was still present, albeit faint, was odd and most likely had to do with the strange vomit. At one point, Elena could have sworn that it actually moved. She remembered choking and then suddenly the mass of material just crawling down her throat. Yet, it was not the first thing on her mind. Julia’s petite butt and smooth flawless legs were. With each bump into Julia, Elena could feel a sense of arousal work its way into her. Slowly her thoughts began to shift towards bumping into Julia on purpose, maybe rubbing a hand up and down those nearly shapeless calf muscles.

“I-I don’t know.” She answered after a brief pause, an apology following as she once again bumped into Julia.
Any thoughts of perversion were nearly wiped from her mind as the young girl’s plea echoed about the vent. It broke her heart to know that such a cute girl was suffering. Though this was one thing she would have to become accustomed to. Sometimes a ventilation system is the only way to escape a trip to a prison.

“It can’t be too much-“

Elena was abruptly cut off, the vent giving a loud creak, a groan and then the metal gave out from beneath her. Almost as if she had been expecting it, Elena gave nothing but a slight yelp as she slid forward, Julia disappearing from her view. She was instead met with more darkness, and within a few seconds a rather soft landing. It took her a moment or two to get a bearing on her surroundings, as it was too difficult to clearly see. From what she could tell, she was in a large bin of linens.

“I’m okay!” She called out, but immediately regretting it. She did not know if there were any of them in the room. “Julia! Do not come down!” Elena commanded and wrestled her way into an upright position. A red hue overtook the room as her Zippo lighter came to life, the object being waved about.

They were in a supply closet of some sorts.

“Never mind, come on down.” Elena pocketed her lighter and climbed from the large bin, which was actually a cart.

[ Ehh… not so good, but it’ll do. ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos]   [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3