Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female
Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2008-08-08

[E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos] Empty
PostSubject: [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos]   [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos] EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 11:14 am

This is a Private Roleplay between Thanatos and E. Please refrain from posting.

Plot

He was but an ordinary man in his home. There the sun was always hot and food scarce, but he did not mind. As an ordinary man he knew much of the occult, he was the shaman of the town, but ordinary nonetheless. Using his magic he could cure even the worst of diseases and many regarded him as more than just ordinary. He did not see it like this; it was his duty and his joy to bring good health to his fellow brothers and sisters.

Words of his deeds traveled quickly, his name seemed to take the homeland by storm. Shortly after his legend reached the ears of the white men, his happiness was vanquished. First they tried peacefully to have him come with them. They wore black glass over their eyes and dressed in stiff and smooth black material. He resisted their offers, no matter how grand. These men would just smile and leave. Time after time the result was the same.

Though… one night it was different.

August 29th, 1989

They came like fury of Mother Nature herself! They commanded fire and lighting from the sticks they held in their hands and one after another his brothers and sisters were slaughtered. He pleaded and begged for mercy, but the men ignored him and set waste to everything he loved. Broken and defeated his heart gave out, the shock of it all putting a stop to his life of 167 years.

Upon his death, his ancestors explained the root of his power. Enlightened and infused with a new desire, a foreign desire he was reborn. His soul once more entered his frail body and now he found himself in a dark room. Burning with this new desire tears rolled down his wrinkled and weathered cheeks and forth from his body the darkness spread.

The once kind and gentle man wanted revenge…

December 24th, 2008.

The city of Osprey was a thriving city in the snowy wastelands of Alaska. It was a place that was relatively unknown, yet managed to hold a rather high population line. Known only for their local ski resorts, many wondered how Osprey managed to stay so busy, but not a soul ever looked into the matter. The citizens prided themselves as hardy survivors that turned a small outpost into a sprawling metropolis.

Though this story does not concern the proud citizens of Osprey, but instead a few souls that happened to survive it. On this day, Osprey was overtaken by what experts call an epidemic. People went mad and began to attack others, resorting to cannibalism when their foe was finally subdued. This is the story of a few brave souls that survived this chaos and learned the truth behind the Osprey Outbreak.

Last edited by Thanatos on Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
E
Sexed

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos]   [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos] EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 12:11 pm

Jingle and cheer, green and red, and fat men seemed to be everywhere. How a country could become so swept up in a single commercial holiday was beyond her. So she decided to be the Grinch. Sitting slumped over she rolled a fresh cigarette between her fingers, the product of various poisons weaving in and out of digits with an uncanny smoothness. Looking up she eyed the flight directory board with disdain. She was on her way to Russia, but now she was stuck in this city, as her plane experienced some technical difficulties.

It had been hours since she had landed, and the harsh plastic of the provided seating was killing her ass. Not to mention it was a little too hot in the building, which had prompted her to take off her brown, leather pilot’s jacket. This left her in a form-fitting tank, a pair of red lips brazen across the white material. Absent mindedly, the fingers attached to her free hand drummed against one of her exposed knees. Her jean skirt may not have been the best thing to wear in cold weather, but it was comfortable and she could take the cold. Planted firmly and apart, were her stylish boots, black in color and ending just above the ankle.

Anyone standing at the right place or sitting across from her could see her panda-print panties, but she could not care less. At this point she cared about very little. Her ass hurt, she was starting to sweat and someone around her was sweating much more. The stench of this person caused her to wiggle her nose every now and then. Why were Americans always so fat and dirty? Were they so high and mighty that they strove to do nothing else but gorge on unhealthy food and sit in front of the television?

Pocketing the cigarette, she ran a hand through her brown locks, which sat close to her head and hugged her face before ending just before her shoulders. Scratching lightly she shifted on the ungodly plastic and crossed her legs, ending the peepshow that she was sure someone was enjoying. Looking at the clock she took note that it was still only noon, which meant she would most likely get to Russia in the early hours of the morning.

Distracting her from this fact was a large man in a red outfit. He laughed with a voice too deep to be genuine and nosily rang a little bell. He had not been there seconds before, which gave her the feeling he would be there until late at night. Looking around she hoped for some escape, but found none. Behind here were another three rows of chairs, the closest set up directly behind her sow she sat back to back with who knows who. The remaining two was set up in a similar fashion. Just behind the chairs was the large window that spanned the length of the room. It curved up and also formed the ceiling, where it ended at the opposite wall, where the service counters and the flight schedule boards were. Another four rows of seats separated her, the service counters and the jolly man with the bell. There was no escape.

[ Boring, but that's what I was shooting for. Wink ]
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos]   [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos] EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 12:35 pm

Children in airports were nothing new, especially around Christmas time. Family's hurrying to get on a plane to visit extended family, or friends. People coming home after celebrating the season early, or just going from place to place, having multiple celebrations with multiple people. It all got pretty expensive, but to children, it really didn't matter. All that mattered to them was how gigantic the airport was, and whether or not actually going onto a plane would be exciting or frightening. Many flights had been canceled, or stalled, due to "technical difficulties". Heaters were practically blasted in the large airport complex, protecting any visitors from the harsh outside of late afternoon Alaska. Even if the Russian woman found herself annoyed by a sore bottom and a sweaty person, if she were sensitive to noise, that Santa would bring a few problems. Noisy, excited children, and of course, the bell itself.

But to somebody, say, like.. Julia Hutchens, such noises were far more enjoyable, than annoying. The nine year old was like many children, excited about the Christmas season. Due to school, she'd been forced to remain in Alaska for two extra weeks, living with her friend's family while her parents went ahead, leaving her a ticket for the day she got out of school, could pack, and get a drive from the family she stayed with to the airport. While it was a rather big place, their daughter had been to air ports before. It wasn't like she'd be.. completely lost. Julia's own flight had not been delayed or canceled, but rather, wasn't scheduled for a while longer. Rather than risk climbing on a plane early, and being left bored, however, Julia opted to wander the air port for a while, carefully watching the cartoon-themed watch wrapped around her delicate left wrist.

She dressed simply, like any girl fresh out of school. Her long brunette hair held a clip, keeping longer strands from joining with her bangs to obscure her view. Those straight locks were neatly brushed, A white button-up shirt adorned her small, flat-chested body, a thin brown coat was over this, buttoned up, the u-shaped collar of the jacket leaving the white collar of her shirt beneath visible. A matching, ruffled skirt of brown was nearly knee length covering her hips. White socks traveled up, ending just beneath the knees, joined with simple brown buckle shoes. She only carried one small bag, reluctant to relinquish it to a conveyor belt. But it was evident by her clothes that the young girl was a student. This was her uniform.

Julia, of course, approached the Santa. While she may have been an intelligent young girl, she was still young enough to believe in him, and casually chatted about things children often did with him, as he continued to ring the bell, from time to time. Their conversation lasted but a few minutes, with an assurance that she was on the "Good List", Julia was soon off once more, her feet a bit sore from a long while without rest. She at last took a seat, paying little attention to the window as her small butt was planted on a seat, one only a few seats down from the Russian woman.

((Boring, too. DDD: ))
Back to top Go down
E
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos]   [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos] EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 8:35 pm

[ Hmm… I still have a ways to go to reach your level of role-playing. ]

A child this adorable was hard to miss. Of all the children, whose heads of messy hair bobbed in and out of her vision, this one seemed to stick. Unlike the others, she was well groomed and held a certain innocence that melded well with her mature demeanor. To top the cake, she even got the jolly man to stop ringing that bell constantly. Apparently the proper and reserved conduct in which she spoke to him was too much for his little brain to handle. Or so the grumpy woman assumed.

Like a cat eyeing prey, this Elena Boronina watched the young girl. She began to wonder why the girl was here and seemingly alone. This seemed to ring an alarm in her mind, as she questioned just why nobody seemed to care that a little girl was wondering an airport all by herself. Perhaps she should make it her duty to question the girl, to find out just what was going on. Though before she could call out to the young girl, she had already taken a seat in her row, vanishing between the people now between them.

The indifferent response of the couple beside her told her that the girl was not their child. Shifting uncomfortably in her seat, she got another whiff at the smelly man. Almost as if it was a reflex, her lip upturned in disgust and she groaned. Elena could not take it anymore and she had to use the bathroom anyway. Standing she slipped on her jacket and hurried by the couple and the girl. A Zippo lighter fell from her jacket in her haste, the hunk of metal landing with a clank and sliding to the girl’s feet.

Once inside the bathroom she checked each stall, as she wanted the cleanest of them. Satisfied with the very last one she entered, closed the door and dropped her skirt and panties. Sitting down she waited patently for the yellow river to flow, but like usual, it refused. Accustomed to this routine, she ran a single finger though her thick, but well maintained pubic bush. Elena always had problems going to bathroom in public places.

Last edited by E on Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos]   [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos] EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 8:48 pm

((xD Its fine.))

Julia was indeed a mature, or at least well-mannered girl. The type who wanted to be a "young business woman", even though she had nothing to sell or offer. She was patient in her seat, gently tapping each neatly shoed foot, enjoying the small "clap" of the hard rubber bottoms on the tiled floor. She hadn't taken much notice to the woman, but as the zippo lighter clattered, a thin brow quirked, and she leaned forward, leaving but a small portion of her lower back exposed briefly as she grasped the plastic and metal object. Julia gave it a small shake, feeling the flammable liquid within splash about. Well, she might as well return it, right? Hazel eyes followed the woman's path, and she saw her slip into the bathroom. Soon enough, Julia was on her feet, hurrying to catch up with her, bag held close.

Within minutes after stepping inside of the rather.. empty air port bathroom, the Russian would be able to hear the heavy door open, a small squeak of complaint as Julia stepped inside. Seeing no woman by the sinks, Julia could only assume that she was in a stall. It'd be rude to just jiggle the lock.. So, she simply stood adjacent to them all, leaning down briefly. Only one stall had a pair of feet. With only brief hesitance, Julia approached the stall door, gently knocking, before pausing briefly.

"Uhm, M-Miss? You dropped something outside.."

Her voice was a bit stalled (Get it?). But it wasn't like you talked to a stranger through a bathroom door just everyday. While Julia herself couldn't see much of the toilet's occupant, her neat little shoes and high socks would be rather distinctive to the woman on the other side. Hopefully, she wouldn't, well, be bothered by a little girl talking to her in the bathroom.

"I think its a lighter."
Back to top Go down
E
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos]   [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos] EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 9:35 pm

Elena considered giving up; maybe she should just wait until she was about to wet herself. At least then it’ll come out quickly. Just as she was to stand, the creaking of the heavy door alerted her to another presence. Plopping back down she gave a sigh and rested her elbows on her thighs. There was no way she was going to go now. She’ll have to wait for the other women to enter a stall. Elena disliked exiting a stall when others could spot her. It was irrational and stupid, but it was another of Elena’s odd bathroom quirks.

Listening carefully she waited for the sound of a stall door closing but the wait was far too long. Curious as to what was going on, she leaned down and tried to look under the stall door. Almost instantly a pair of shiny black shoes and long white socks greeted her. Blinking dumbly it took a second for the owner of the shoes to register. It was the little girl.

Not sure of what to do, she bolted upright and bit her lower lip. There was a knock and Elena began to feel anxious. Apparently the girl was just returning something, but why now? Who returned things to people in the bathroom anyway? Was this some sort of hidden camera show?

“Oh… my lighter,” She said, “think you can hand it to me?” Elena’s accent was not thick but it obviously told of her origin.

Just the thought of the girl handing her the lighter was almost frightening. Even though she spoke casually and confidently, her heart was beating so quickly it was almost painful. What she had asked was wrong on certain levels and she hoped the girl had enough sense just the slide it across the floor.
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos]   [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos] EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 9:43 pm

Julia was a bit too young to pinpoint the source of the woman's accent. Perhaps it was rather odd for a little girl to try and return something to somebody while they were on the toilet. But, well Julia did tend to be slightly eccentric, from time to time. She listened quietly, twirling the lighter between her fingers. And when at last the woman's voice greeted her, and she indeed seemed to know and recognize what she was talking about, Julia smiled. She wouldn't try to open the door or throw it over. Rather, she crouched down, leaning against the bottom of the door briefly as she slid it under as far as it would go, finally retreating and standing.

"Okay."

Julia said simply, and after a moment's wait, the youth turned. Small feet carried her to the sink, and with a twist of the dome shaped knobs, the small brunette began to wash her hands. After all, she'd just touched a bathroom floor! No matter how white they looked, her mother would have surely scolded her if she had done anything but immediately tend to her delicate hands. She did her best to keep water off her watch, despite the original advertisement of it being waterproof, and was, eventually done.

But, always a girl for conversation.. she looked back to the door.

"Where are you goin'?"

Where was she herself going? All the way down to California. It was honestly a long ways away from Alaska, or Russia, for that matter. While she had little luck in figuring out just where the woman in the stall's accent was from, Julia at least had the sense to figure out that she was indeed a foreigner, and so, was likely not heading to any of the other states. Too bad that Julia seemed to lack the sense to not start conversations in the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
E
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos]   [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos] EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 10:03 pm

A wave of relief washed over Elena as she saw the silver of the lighter against the white tile. Her muscles seemed to relax and as the girl turned on the facet, her own facet began to spray. A soft sigh escaped her parted lips and her urine nosily splashed against the water and somewhat clean porcelain. Though just as soon as she started, she stopped, and a small groan erupted from her throat. Before she could further vocalize her displeasure, the girl began to speak again.

“Well… when I can finally take this piss I plan on going to Russia,” Elena spoke, apparently not caring about the language she used around the girl. “How about you, cutie?”

Still she managed to uphold a cool composure, and seemed relatively unaffected by the girl. Though Elena had to admit, part of her did enjoy the fact that she was finally talking to the adorable kid, even if it was under less than desirable conditions. Perhaps now she could learn about the girl.
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos]   [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos] EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 10:09 pm

Indeed, talking to a little girl while you were on the toilet, attempting to pee, wasn't the most.. desirable of conditions. Oh well. Julia was a chatty little girl, and Elena had trouble peeing in public places. That was what got them talking in an air port bathroom. With her hands neatly washed, Julia moved to the blow dryer, barely catching the woman's voice over the noisy whir of the machines motor. It dried her small hands well, although she wiped them on her skirt for extra measure. There was a conversation, of sorts, it seemed. And the small brunette moved back towards the stall, quirking a brow.

"You can't pee?"

She wasn't so worried about the hygiene of bathrooms, despite how much her mother warned her about them. So, peeing in those sorts of places came without much difficulty. The same couldn't be said for the Russian, however. The fourth grader furrowed her brows as she thought, doing her best to remember just where Russia was. On the map, it wasn't that far away.. At least, when compared to many of the other states. Although as if just remembering her question, Julia decided to leave attempting to remember where Russia was for later. At least she knew.

"California. For Christmas. My mom and dad are already there."

And despite the fact she was talking to a full grown woman..

"Where are your mom and dad?"

Julia asked, standing near the stall besides Elena's.
Back to top Go down
E
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos]   [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos] EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 10:41 pm

Shoulder’s slumped, she almost felt silly when the girl commented on her problem. Elena liked to think that it was a common problem to pee in public places, especially among women. Though this was a child after all, what did she know? Though Elena decided not to explain, instead she quietly listened as the girl continued.

“You know… you really should not be talking with strangers, “She chuckled, “Did your parents teach you not to talk to strangers? I could be a very bad woman.”

It was her way of dodging the girl’s question, as she was not likely to give up private information. Even to a little girl she found to be all too cute. Truth be told, Elena was not a very good woman. Her profession was not one that sided with the right side of the law, and it dealt heavily into her incredible dexterity, odd paranoia and ability to keep her cool. Such things she held naturally, but they had only increased greatly over the years.

==

Tom was a normal guy. He liked hotdogs, apple pie and never treated a lady with disrespect. No actually, this did not make Tom a normal guy, but instead an extraordinary guy. What Tom strove for was how most men should act on a normal basis. Despite this, Tom found himself working a mundane job, where he stood guard at the entrance to the supply closet. It was a single door, at the end of a long hallway and located underneath the airport itself. Very rarely did anyone enter the supply closet, and when they did, they came back out hours later.

Now, Tom is actually a bright guy. He knew that this was no supply closet, and ever since he was armed with a fully functional Mossberg 590 pump-action riot shotgun, he began to consider his resignation. Lately there have been reports of problems with the supply closet. Tom was the first to receive these reports, but they never really said anything. Just that all security personal should be on their guard. This was the reason that Tom no longer stood with his back to the door. Instead he stood with his back to the perpendicular wall. It was not his idea, but the idea of a group of armed men that had entered the supply closet earlier in the week.

So Tom would stand there. Dressed in his riot gear. A thick bulletproof vest covered his chest and a dark helmet with clear visor covered his head. He was outfitted with elbow and kneepads and wore thick Kevlar weaved clothing. All in all, it looked as though Tom was ready to go to war. It unnerved Tom and caused him to sweat heavily. Some days, Tom swore he could hear a gun discharge, but the sounds were so distant and muffled he could never be sure. Every day he stood somewhat further from the door and would eye the single camera that was stationed above it.

Tom was scared.
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos]   [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos] EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 11:01 pm

Well, her parents warned her about things like, well.. the general pedophile cliches, they had never much mentioned not talking to women in bathroom stalls. After all, what could the Russian possibly due to her while sitting on a toilet? She wasn't some creepy old man offering her a ride home or candy. Not even somebody asking for help with looking for a puppy. Plus, the air port was crowded, women came in and out of the bathroom at all times. Not that young Julia had really considered these. It just meant that there was less a chance of something really bad happening, right? Either way, Julia was utterly relaxed. For the sake of convenience, she even leaned against the stall.

"Huh? But if you're still peeing, I don't have to worry. Ladies don't do bad stuff."

She'd been taught the stereotypes - that all murderers, rapists, and other such things were men. Well, statistics often showed that, right? Unaware of the hot dog loving Guardsman and his supply closet, she finally decided it would be wise to use the bathroom herself. Sliding into the stall besides the woman, her skirt was lifted, panties lowered after the door was closed and locked. Her little bottom and hairless mound found the seat, and young Julia hummed.

"Here, I'll help you pee!-"

And after a pause, the small girl began to sing, or rather, just chant.

"This is the peepee song. Tinkle, tinkle, tinkle, it goes. Drip, drip, drip, you're done. Flush, flush, flush, go wash your hands."

And indeed, Julia peed. It was brief, the line of yellow liquid hitting the water with an awkward splash. As she grasped at toilet paper, Julie sighed.

"I amde that up, it sucked.."
Back to top Go down
E
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos]   [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos] EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 11:25 pm

This girl was too innocent and naïve to be true. Did she really think that women were incapable of being bad? Part of her wanted to prove the girl wrong, but her better half resisted. She was just too cute the way she was, why change her? Maybe, just maybe she was starting to like this kid, and more than just because she looked wonderful.

“You are going to help me?” Elena chuckled.

Only a few things stuck out in Elena’s mind. None of them would be legal with a little girl and a few of them impossible with the aid of an object. Though the idea of the younger person helping her in those ways was disturbingly alluring. Just as she began to dream of these possibilities, a rather humorous song met her ears. Elena could not really call it a song, but a jingle and it was not sang, but rather chanted with a degree of innocence and concentration. It did nothing but make Elena smile warmly.

“Child, that was cute,” She spoke over the splatter of the girl’s pee, “But it will not help me. Some… ladies… need a different kind of help.”
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos]   [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos] EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 11:33 pm

Julia was happy to at least attempt to help, even if it didn't do much. The less than legal things she was unaware of, but as small legs parted, wadded toilet paper was brushed between her unscathed little lips, wiping up any remaining urine carefully before dropping it in. A second piece was brushed along her puckered back door, if only to wipe away any bit of urine that might have splashed or trickled there. And then, she was done, standing and wiggling her hips as she pulled her panties up, fixing her skirt and flushing the toilet. People needed.. other help?

"Like what? I dunno any other way to pee."

And with an odd sort of determination, Julia decided to stand on the toilet seat, stretching her lithe frame and grasping the top of the wall that divided them. She could just manage to peak over getting only a slight view of the Russian woman's head. She didn't want to stay up here long - dropping into the toilet on accident would certainly not be fun.

"How? I wanna help!.. if you take too long, you'll miss your flight."

She spoke, only the top of her own head, and her hazel eyes, visible to Elena.

"I'm Julia, by the way."

Came a happy chirp of a voice.
Back to top Go down
E
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos]   [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos] EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 11:55 pm

Elena found herself at a loss for words. She should have expected the kid to ask questions, but she did not prepare for any. There was always the option of just working her way around the subject, but the “sick” side of her wished to lure the girl into the stall. It would be rather risky; anyone could just walk into the bathroom at any time and discover them. Besides, she doubted the innocent little girl would go through with it.

Unaware that the young girl was peeping, Elena continued their conversation, “Well… Julia, my name is Elena and I am an adult. I do not think you can do the things that I wish for.”

==

Tom’s right thigh began to twitch. It always did that when he was really nervous, or when he was presented with a difficult problem. Looking to the door and then up at the camera his face twisted into one of agony and he ran. Tom just ran and did not stop running. His heavy boots pounded against the tile floor and then suddenly he fell, the thigh cramping up on him.

“N-no!” Tom yelled as he looked behind him. “Come on… why now?”

His eyes went wide as from this distance he could see the panel on the elevator begin to glow. God only knew what was coming up that elevator shaft, and Tom did not want to meet it. The rational part of him explained that it was just Dr. Morgan or one of his assistants, but Tom was beyond listening to that part of his brain. Pushing against the floor with his working leg, he tried to cover the remaining fifty-yards.
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos]   [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos] EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 12:02 am

Julia, and, well, Elena, were still unaware of the hot dog loving man's predicament. As he ran, they talked, as his leg cramped, Julia peaked at the woman, who was having less than pure thoughts. So far, Julia had gathered that the woman was named Elena. She was going to Russian, and, evidently, from there. She also seemed rather nice. Elena also had a lighter, and problems peeing. A problem that she had a way of solving, but seemed reluctant to let Julia try. The small girl pouted, letting out a soft whimper. She pushed her chest closer to the wall, trying to see even better into the stall. Had anybody but a young girl attempted this, they would have surely been called a pervert, or arrested. However, with Elena's thoughts the way they were, it was quite the opposite.

"Wh-what? I wanna try! I can be an adult."

Julia assured, finally hopping down from the toilet seat, landing on the floor. her little lower lip was jutted out into a small pout, her feet landing loudly on the tile as she opened her stall door. Julia again washed her hands before returning, letting out a small whine as she began to knock at Elena's door, if only a few times.

"Pleeeaase?~"

Came a soft beg. So typical of a little girl.
Back to top Go down
E
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos]   [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos] EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 12:39 am

Elena was surprised that Julia was so persistent. Then again, weren’t all kids? Quip their curiosity and they would often never give up until it was satisfied. Now, this may not be a long time, as many children tended to loose interest in things quickly, but Julia seemed a different breed.

For one, her small voice sent shivers up Elena’s spine. Even when it came off as a whine, which Elena had heard once too many times in a number of stores. When she heard her beg, she did not see a little girl on the other side of the stall, but rather a little girl on her knees and lacking any clothes.

Giving in she stood and unlocked the door, allowing it to swing open. Elena did not speak at first, but wondered how the girl would react to her. She was naked from the waist down after all.

“Okay… fine you win, Julia,” She waved the girl in, “Come in quickly and close the door, make sure it is locked.“
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos]   [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos] EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 12:53 am

Like any little girl, she was overjoyed to at last have her way. A delicate smile tugged at her lips, although as soon as she saw the woman's nude lower body, she gasped. It certainly was.. different from her own. While not everything was completely visible, her rounded hips were definitely noted. As well as her pubic hair. Julia herself had narrow hips, with only the delicate curve, which would become more prominent once she got a little older. Still, just because something was different, didn't make it bad, right? And helping was good! With her curiosity about the "hair" mounting, the little brunette was confirmed as the little girl Elena had seen sitting just a few seats down from herself minutes earlier. She'd now washed her hands twice, although this time, hadn't bothered to dry them off.

"Alright."

While her voice no sounded just a hint nervous, Julia stepped into the small, "clean" stall. She turned from the woman briefly, closing the stall door and locking it. With her back soon to the door, Julia did her best to keep her curious hazel eyes on Elena's face. Not her big chest, her nude lower body! And with a small smile soon finding its way back to her lips, curious little Julia leaned forward once more. Now, it seemed rather than wonder about body parts, questioning what she had come for was best. And, well.. hopefully less awkward. How helping a woman pee was any less awkward, was anybody's guess.

"So.. how do you get to pee?.."
Back to top Go down
E
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos]   [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos] EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 1:19 am

Elena’s knees almost went weak as she saw Julia examine her mature body. Her own eyes took in the nearly curve less form of the younger girl and her tongue ran over her lips. The curious twinkle in Julia's eyes and the innocent smile on her face caused beads of moisture to dot Elena's puffy and swollen vagina. She would have to play this right, slowly and carefully.

“We are both adults, correct? So it is okay to… look and feel,” Elena spread her legs somewhat, “This is the pussy of a woman, you’ll look like this one day. You’ll find that a great deal of pleasure will come from here,” She moved some pubic hair so Julia could get a better view. “Obviously… I will pee from here. The only problem is that it does not want to come out. So you will help me. I need to feel good and you will help me feel good. To do this you will touch my pussy, stroke and put your fingers in. Any questions?”

It was more direct then she intended, but she needed this girl to start exploring. The longer it took for things to get going, the higher the probability there will be of Elena actually raping the girl. This was something she did not want to do. Vaguely, Elena remembered that she had not wiped from when she did manage to squirt a bit out.
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos]   [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos] EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 1:30 am

Some might debate the probability of a woman "raping" a young girl. But, well, Julia certainly wouldn't. What did she know about rape, anyways? While Julia herself had neatly wiped herself off after using the bathroom, Elena hadn't. Not that she'd noticed. Would she really look hat way, one day? With a big chest, and all that hair? Her own mother was a bit thicker than Elena, but their chests were generally the same size, she figured. But, as far as she knew, her mother didn't have peeing problems. With Elena standing before her, Julia was literally at about breast level with her, moving closer to listen closely to her demands. Her cheeks grew flush as those hairs were moved, and she got a good look at the woman's gash, which, without the pubic hairs obscuring her view, was similar to her own.

"B-But.. don't you need to sit? What if you pee on the floor?"

Or, on her hand, for that matter? Well, Julia supposed she would receive some sort of warning. With "poor" Elaine so eager to urinate, her young helper reached out, mere inches now between them. Her small hand brushed those lower hairs, her own heart racing at the thought of touching her. And as those delicate digits slid beneath them, tucking between her full thighs and mound, she found a slippery warmth against her palm and fingers. Was it.. pee? Well, no turning back, now. With the somewhat vague description, her fingers gently pressed at her lips, stroking up and down along the long crevice that was created where they met. With her order to put her fingers in, however, Julia soon went even further.

Her index and middle finger dug between the warmth of her lower lips, meeting more slimy, wet texture. Julia felt folds, even the very hole of Elena's urethra, although she didn't notice. It took a bit, but an audible gasp escaped the small brunette as her middle finger accidentally, clumsily slipped, if only a good half an inch, into the hole of her vaginal opening.

"D-Did I do something?!"
Back to top Go down
E
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos]   [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos] EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 1:44 am

Elena was holding her breath, she did not realize it… but she was. Her hands were planted firmly on either side of the stall, and her teeth clamped harshly on her bottom lip. Julia’s curious and clumsy exploration resulted in her middle finger slipping quickly into Elena’s vagina. This was not earth shattering, neither was the exploration. There was actually only a moderate amount of pleasure from it all. It was more of the thought of what was happening that seemed drive her crazy.

With a low moan, she allowed the air to escape her lungs and she drew it in again with a slight gasp, “No, you are doing a fine job!” She drew one hand to pat Julia’s head reassuringly, “Now try it on your knees, you’ll see better and it will be easier.” As if to reinforce her order, Elena gave a slight push down.

She wondered if she would have to tell the girl to taste her, or if she would do it on her own. Elena doubted that Julia would go to such lengths on her own, but if such happened and there were favorable results, little Julia may just end up missing. Elena had never had the opportunity or had ever found someone so trusting and naïve. Surely she could trick Julia into coming to Russia with her.
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos]   [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos] EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 1:54 am

Julia was certainly naive enough to fall for such a trick. Being taken away to Russia to live with a woman who seemed to adore the flat-chested little girl. Still, Julia's mind was certainly not on Russia, or even California. It was on how warm and slippery that cavern of flesh was, and how big Elena's chest was, and how pretty her face was.. so many "naughty" things such a pristinely dressed little girl shouldn't have been thinking about. Yet she was, and did as told without question. With one hand still tucked against the Russian's snatch, she dropped to her knees. Julia's free hand took some control, brushing coarse pubic hairs out of the way, spreading her lips to watch her slick finger glide around the sensitive pink folds of Elena's cunt.

"W-Wow!"

She openly gawked, and refinding that slimy hole, Julia deciding to further her exploring. The youth watched with big, blue eye as her middle finger sunk to the knuckle, all the way up into Elena's seemingly greedy cunt. But, she didn't stop. Curling her index finger, it soon joined the other. Both digits criss-crossed within Elena's pussy, sliding about the sensitive interior, as Julia looked up briefly to Elena's face, her own filled with great curiosity.

"Is.. is this hole where you pee from? M-Maybe its just clogged, so I have to reach in deep to make you pee!"

Well, it made sense in her own naive mind. Although she had yet to make a move to lick Elena's snatch.
Back to top Go down
E
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos]   [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos] EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 2:14 am

Concentrating, she focused on each and every pang of pleasure that buzzed at her pink flesh. With one hand she massaged Julia’s scalp gently, the other still pressing against the stall. Looking down she took a good interest in the girl’s amazing curiosity. It was just too cute and ever slowly she could feel a pressure building in her bladder.

“Feels good, right?” Elena took her hand from atop Julia’s head and withdrew the fingers from her vaginal hole. She positioned the just above, to another but much smaller hole. “This is where we piss, the big hole is for sex and babies,” Elena informed.

She knelt down so that she was nearly eye level with the younger girl. Cupping a hand on the side of her face she smiled warmly, “You are such a beautiful girl, Julia! Now, I have a very special favor to ask you. It may not sound good, but it would make me very happy and I’m sure that a beautiful and smart girl like you will learn to like it.”

Leaning forward she planted a kiss on Julia’s forehead before standing and edging her hips closer to Julia’s face. “I’m going to need you to place your lips around my piss hole, the small one, and suck. If you suck real hard it’ll come out.”
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos]   [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos] EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 2:28 am

Julia was a curious little girl indeed. Her little fingers had thoroughly explored that hot cavern. At least as far as they could reach. She allowed Elena to move her hand without complaint, squinting in order to get a better view of the small hole. She could certainly feel it, once she knew to look. Although her confusion was obvious at the mention of sex. This was.. where babies came from? That little hole?! She supposed that while helping an adult woman to pee, it wasn't the time to ask. Another time would do just fine. Julia was patient, although quirked a brow once the once standing woman moved lower, nearly eye level. Her words seemed almost random, but they caused a smile to touch the sticky-fingered girl's lips.

"What do you want me to do?"

Something as simple as a compliment could certainly make even the most placid child do something. The nine year old was certainly no different. She continued to hold Elena's slippery lower lips open, while the hand that had previously had two small fingers buried in her cunt now held a thigh. Julia's apprehensiveness towards the rather strange request was obvious, but with some reluctance, the youth nodded her head. Did she just plant her lips in the general area, and suck? But what would happen? Did she want to.. pee in her mouth? That was certainly dirty!

"But.. what do I do when it comes out?.."

Julia didn't wait long for an answer. Rather, the brunette leaned forward, planting soft, warm little lips just beneath Elena's clit, although well-above her recently "fingered" hole. Julia took a moment to relocate Elena's piss-hole, using her tongue to push past small folds, exposing the small opening, shuddering at the meld of flavors that stuck to her tongue. Julia was soon enough sucking and slurping at Elena's cunt, clumsily aiming to make pee come from her urethra. All the while, blue eyes were fixed on Elena's face. Or at least, what she coul see of it passed her chest.
Back to top Go down
E
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos]   [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos] EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 10:48 am

With each time that the young girl complied with her requests, Elena grew less and less surprised. Julia was not the first child that Elena had had some sort of sexual contact with. Though this one was more willing than the others. It had caused Elena to make up her mind. She would kidnap Julia; turn the young girl into her lover and protégé. She was bright and her constant need for cleanliness would definitely work in the girl’s favor.

“When it comes out, you will drink it,” She smiled down to the young girl. “Like I once said-“ Elena continued but a sharp intake of air cut her sentence short.

Julia was a quick worker. Sure she had hesitated, but it took her very little time to accept the reality of the situation and go along with what the older woman said. While Elena was no expert, she figured Julia was in a sort of awe over her more mature and developed body. Coupled with her naturally helpful nature, Elena figured the girl just could not resist the highly perverted commands. What exactly was going through Julia's mind?

Elena's moans were just barely contained; they emanated from her agape mouth and seemed to echo about the small stall. Before she knew it, her hands were pushing the girls face deeper into her slick crevice and her hips thrust forward. The pressure in her bladder seemed to build and build and she could feel it coming. Elena’s goal was not climax but the equally satisfying goal of using this girl as a toilet.

“Yes,” She moaned, “Yes, my Julia! It’s coming!”

As if the weight of the world had been lifted from her shoulders, Elena’s body seemed to float. Her mind seemed to go blank as relief shot through her body and her muscles relaxed. Julia had struck gold. The hot urine streamed from her urethra in an almost angry fashion. Just as explosive was the pungent odor that bombarded even Elena’s nostrils. It seemed glorious, unlike the sweaty man from before. This strong odor served only to arouse the woman.
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos]   [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos] EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 11:58 am

Their reactions would be, of course, considerably different. Julia seemed surprised at the idea of, well.. drinking her pee! Wasn't that icky? Well, she tended to think so. It didn't smell very good, and while she'd always wondered if it tasted like lemonade, Julia hadn't had the courage to attempt to drink it before. But it was far too late, and Elena's hands were already against her head, burying the small girl's face against her cunt, Julia's small nose pressed at the upper part of Elena's clitoris, brushing her pubes, from time to time. She did her best to coax out that urine, although in truth, she had no idea what she would do when it did. Eyes slipped closed, and she moved her fingers from Elena's parted lips, grasping her thighs. Although, with only a moment's warning, Julia hardly had any time to prepare for what came.

Hot liquid began to enter her small mouth, and Julia quickly realized it tasted nothing like Lemonade. mixed with the strong odor, and flavors already present upon Elena's pussy, it was quite a surprise, and a little less than pleasant, when the bitter, salty liquid began to force its way in, giving Julia no choice but to swallow, tears welling at the corner of her eyes from the mix of strong odor and flavor. Still, Julia wasn't a "big drinker", and after several big gulps, quite a bit of the woman's urine began to overflow, dribbling past the corners of her lips. Julia, needing hair, jerked and squirmed, finally pulling away with several coughs. A bit of urine splashes her nose, while what little was left within the Russian's bladder hit the tiles floor beneath.

At least Julia's clothes had been spared. She leaned over, eyes closed tight, coughing several more times, even offering a small gag before spitting. She didn't like the flavor, and the taboo sent shivers down her spine. Immense guilt flooded her - both from doing something her mother would certainly scold, but also, for moving, and getting pee on the floor. Julia didn't dare touch her pee-stained face, offering a small whimper as she looked back to the woman.

"S-Sorry.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos]   [E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos] Empty

Back to top Go down

[E] I thought Zombies would Freeze?! [Thanatos]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next