Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
BlazingColdPhoenix
Sexed
BlazingColdPhoenix

Female
Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:25 am

Mika squeaked a little as he started thrusting harder. Even with how stretched she was, his thrusting was bordering on hurting her small body. However, she shivered and let out a moan, licking up some honey from Whore's ass, surprised as Whore's ass suddenly leaked out more honey from Lazarus's hold on her.

Val could only moan as she felt Lazarus's cock rubbing against her breasts through Mika's stretched pussy. Her licking became more vigorous. When he pulled Whore back further onto her stinger, though, there was little reaction. She could barely feel the area around her stinger.

Whore, however, let out a cry of pleasure, her back arching as she was pulled further down onto Mika's probing tongue and Val's stinger. She was on the verge of cumming from how it felt.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male
Number of posts : 307
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:30 am

Lazarus kept grunting, harder and louder as he slammed deep into Mika's body. His balls started to tighten, he could feel his cum building up. He let go of Whore's ass and grabbed a handful of Mika's hair and pulled on it hard when ever he slammed into her, hitting the back of her womb hard each time he did so. "Ugh, here it comes!" he grunted hard again, and pulled slightly out, so that his cock acted like a cork in her cunt when he began to cum into her, pumping her body full of his seed. Her stomach started to bulge again, even more then from his cock
Back to top Go down
BlazingColdPhoenix
Sexed
BlazingColdPhoenix

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:41 am

Lazarus's orgasm didn't just trigger one orgasm from poor Mika, but a string of them, each stronger than the last, making her barely able to keep herself up, even as her belly bloated with his cum. If Whore and Valerie's bulged had been large, hers was enormous. She looked to be pregnant already! However, with her cervix forced open, most of it would probably leak from her. Her tail lashed a bit, lightly bumping him every so often,before she finally went still, still cumming hard on his cock, her limit being reached slowly.

Val noticed the bulge, naturally. She also noticed some of his cum escaping, and licked even more vigorously, licking up the taste of him, Mika's cunt, and his cum. It was wonderful tasting!

Whore couldn't hold herself back any longer, and she came hard on Val's stinger with a loud, long moan of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:44 am

Lazarus kept his thick cock in her cunt to act as a cork as long as he could, her pussy kept contracting around it as she came again and again. He pulled out of her and quickly pushed both of Val's nipples into her cunt and squeezed them hard, shooting honey up into Mika's body to stop the cum from leaking out. He knew that if honey was left untouched, it would crystalize and become hard, acting as a natural barrier.
Back to top Go down
BlazingColdPhoenix
Sexed
BlazingColdPhoenix

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:50 am

Miks collapsed onto Valerie. Val was a bit confused as to what Lazarus was doing with her honey, and looked up at him. "What are you doing...? She can barely take more as it is..." She said, having missed the point.

Mika was shivering a bit, her pussy gaped open, at least for the time. There was something Val had noticed, and that was that her own cunt had re-tightened. Such strange things her body did. She smiled up at him, and licked at his cock, cleaning him off with her tongue.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:55 am

Lazarus smirked softly as Val asked him, "Well Val, I am making sure that none of my cum leaves Mika's little cunt." He laughed softly as he dropped Mika onto Val's body, her nipples still in the mouse's cunt. He walked around to Mika's face and grabbed her head and pulled it up, "Clean this mess you made on my cock, and Val, keep squeezing your tits." He laughed hard as he pushed his head at her lips.
Back to top Go down
BlazingColdPhoenix
Sexed
BlazingColdPhoenix

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 11:00 am

Val nodded simply, taking his command ad continuing to put her honey into Mika's pussy. She nuxxles at the mouse's thighs, loving her scent.

Mika barely had the energy left to lift her head and start licking his cock. One of the few things driving her was fear that he'd do worse of she didn't obey. Her eyes were half-lidded, and she was panting as she licked him, trying to clean him off.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 11:03 am

Lazarus pulled up hard on Mika's hair, forcing her mouth open, in which he thrusted. He grunted hard as he tried to fit his entire length in, his head pushing into her throat, penetrating it. "Oh god! That feels great! Her throat muscles are contracting around my cock." He moaned happily as he did this
Back to top Go down
BlazingColdPhoenix
Sexed
BlazingColdPhoenix

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 11:07 am

Mika let out a soft cry of pain as he pulled up hard on her hair. She could barely take the thick cock into her throat, a bulge apparent there, and it was apparent she couldn't breathe around it. She writhed uncomfortably, her tail suddenly lashing around violently as she struggled to get air. Val noticed this. "Master... please don't break my pet..." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 11:10 am

Lazarus pulled out of Mika's body now, "Fine, but you better teach her how to handle doing that, I enjoy it too much." he smirked as he walked over to Val's face and slapped her hard with his thick cock. "Everyone, get the fuck up. We are going to start exploring now." he smirked softly as he reached down and gave Val's tits a hard squeeze, shooting more honey into Mika's cunt and making her bulge more.
Back to top Go down
BlazingColdPhoenix
Sexed
BlazingColdPhoenix

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 11:18 am

Val nodded. "As you wish, Master." She said. She slowly got up, picking up her pet and nuzzling under her neck. She looked at Whore. "Can you help a bit?" She asked. Whore nodded, and moved, giving Mika some of her milk.

"Give her a bit, she'll be on her feet soon enough." Whore said. Val smiled and nodded.

Both looked at Lazarus. "Ready when you are, Master." Whore said.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 9:19 pm

"Good," Lazarus smirked softly at them and snapped his fingers as he started moving on, his cock had started to soften but it looked like it could still tear Mika apart even when he was flaccid. "So, I wonder what exactly happened to the lab?"
Back to top Go down
BlazingColdPhoenix
Sexed
BlazingColdPhoenix

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:14 pm

Valerie and Whore followed Lazarus without hesitation, looking around. It seemed that everything had been torn out, power supplies destroyed all around. It was odd, then, that they never reached the room. Here and there, capsules were there, but it was unlikely that most of those inside survived.

Above them, after a bit, the ceiling was cracked and destroyed, water dripping a little into some large puddles scattered over the area. None of them were really deep, though. As they walked through, Valerie suddenly came to an abrupt stop, almost dropping Mika in the process. She recovered, though, and let out a growl. Her foot was snagged, but she couldn't see by what!

"Lazarus... I'm stuck..." She said softly, looking like she was really struggling to get off or away from something that was holding her. She was only ankle deep in the water, though.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 11:23 am

Lazarus turned around and growled at Val, "Stop messing around Val, it isn't the time for it!" He could see she was actually stuck, "Whore, get Val out of the water or what ever is holding her down." He pushed the cow towards Val and Mika, not knowing she would get stuck as well.
Back to top Go down
BlazingColdPhoenix
Sexed
BlazingColdPhoenix

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 2:12 pm

"I"m not messing around!" Val said, still fighting the water. Whore was surprised to suddenly be shoved towards Val and Mika, but couldn't stop before getting to the "water" She growled, and stepped back, and though the water didn't hold the cow, it became apparent that it wasn't just water. It ran off Whore's foot much like jello might.

Of course, when the water suddenly expanded to catch Lazarus's feet as well, and started climbing up his legs, it was apparent that it wasn't just a puddle. It started to cover him, until he was waist deep in it. A soft giggle came from the puddle. "You're all so silly." came a playful voice as the puddle began to form the torso of a woman, hugging Lazarus from behind.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 2:15 pm

Lazarus laughed softly, "Dear god, how many girls are they in here? No wonder I have such a big cock," He laughed again and reached around and grabbed onto her ass before attempting to throw her in front of him, only throwing some slime. He stepped through her body and shivered, "My, that felt a little weird but at the same time it felt pretty good." He laughed again, "Do you have a name or are you like the others?"
Back to top Go down
BlazingColdPhoenix
Sexed
BlazingColdPhoenix

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 2:26 pm

She smiled, her form condensing into the form of a humanoid female. She nuzzled him a bit. "Mmm... none of us were given real names here. Except you, it seems." She said. Her body began to become a little thicker, so that he could actually get a hold on her if he wanted. She moved around to be in front of him, allowing him to examine her. Her body was clear and blue. Her form was lithe, and when she giggled, her breasts jiggled happily.

Val and Whore were rather surprised at this. Well, at least they weren't stuck anymore.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 2:30 pm

"Mmmm," he said approvingly as he looked over her body, "What all can you do?" He smirked softly as he began to knead her tits. "Val, I want you to start sucking on Whore's tits. Mika, start eating out Val." He then looked back to the slime, "I think we could have some fun together." He smacked her tits hard, waiting for her to tell him all she can do to her body, and other bodies.
Back to top Go down
BlazingColdPhoenix
Sexed
BlazingColdPhoenix

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 2:41 pm

The slime only giggles as he smacked her tits, which only seemed to cause them to jiggle around a bit more. "What can I do? I can do this..." She said, slowly getting up close to him, pressing her body up against him and enveloping his cock in her body. She had no pussy, per se. Her whole back could be fucked as a pussy, potentially. Her body began to pulse and squeeze around his cock like a pussy in mid-orgasm. It then pressed down against him and made it feel like she was almost as tight as Val. "And... I can do this." She said, smiling. Whore never made it to let Val have at her tits. Three tentacles from the slime's body caught her. One held her around the waist as one of them pressed p into the cow's cunt, and the other into her ass.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 1:22 pm

"Mmmmm, I like that." Lazarus said groaning as she made her body act like a pussy and then began to fuck Whore. "Expand your tentacles so it fills up Whore's body," He said laughing softly at the Slime, "And I do believe I'll call you Mary and you will be answerable only to me." He smirked softly at her once more. "Tell me Mary, can you get pregnant?" He laughed softly, "And while you are at it, why don't you fill up all the holes on the ladies?"
Back to top Go down
BlazingColdPhoenix
Sexed
BlazingColdPhoenix

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 7:14 pm

Mary smiled. "I only have so much body to work with... but here." She said, one tentacle coming out of Whore's ass and fusing with the one in her pussy, making the cow's stomach bulge a bit as if a giant cock were in her. She sighed at his question. "I cannot, as I lack a womb to carry young in." She said softly, a little sad. She then looked at the others. "I think I can manage." She said. She pulled the other three close, but paused, looking at Mika. "She's not in good condition for this now..." She said, motioning for Val to set the mouse down. Val nodded, and as she bent and set Mika down, she found a tentacle in her ass and pussy immediately as Mary giggled. "Mmm... couldn't help it." She said. She looked back at Lazarus as another tentacle shoved into Whore's ass.

"Now to please you... I may not be able to get pregnant... but I do need my protein." She said, giggling as she pulsed her body around his cock. Her body also took in his balls, and it would feel like someone was gently suckling them. "Mmm... feel free to grab on and take over any time..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3