Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Somewhere Bat-Free (Thor and Bella)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BellaDearest
Sexed
BellaDearest

Female
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Somewhere Bat-Free (Thor and Bella) Empty
PostSubject: Somewhere Bat-Free (Thor and Bella)   Somewhere Bat-Free (Thor and Bella) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 11:19 am

Harley walked into the main room of the new hideout the Joker found for them. She smiled, "Babies!" she shouted and her hyena's came running to her, licking her face. She smiled petting their heads. "Oh such good babies." she said handing them each a bone. She smiled and walked over to the table. She still had on her make-up and mask. She normally didn't take off her Harley Quinn costume when Mister J was around. She smirked looking down the hall, "Morning puddin!" she shouted to him.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male
Number of posts : 307
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Bat-Free (Thor and Bella)   Somewhere Bat-Free (Thor and Bella) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 11:28 am

Joker stumbled out of the bed room, wearing his purple suit and green neck tie. "Oh damn it Harley, why do you have to be so up beat?" He complained as he walked into the main room where she was and kissed her lips hard. His hair was a mess, but his face was still white and his lips purple. He sat down on the couch and groaned, "Go bring me a glass of water and an aspirin or something," He complained rubbing his head. The damned batty beat on him again and he was still suffering through it.
Back to top Go down
BellaDearest
Sexed
BellaDearest

Female

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Bat-Free (Thor and Bella)   Somewhere Bat-Free (Thor and Bella) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 11:30 am

Harley smirked and shrugged, "It's just my nature Mistuh Jay." she said getting a glass then filling it with water and two asprin. She handed it to him, "Ohh did batman hurt you puddin?" she asked wrapping her arms around his shoulders. She nuzzled his check lightly. "Anything I can do for you?" she asked whispering in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Bat-Free (Thor and Bella)   Somewhere Bat-Free (Thor and Bella) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 11:33 am

"yes, there is something you can do Harley." J said before gulping down the water and aspirin. "You can go and make breakfast for me, chop chop." He said before turning on the television. He began to flip through the news channels, getting angry as reports came up and up again. 'Batman stopped the Joker once again' 'Batman delivers punchline to the Joker' "Motherfuckers!" Joker yelled, throwing the remote into the television screen.
Back to top Go down
BellaDearest
Sexed
BellaDearest

Female

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Bat-Free (Thor and Bella)   Somewhere Bat-Free (Thor and Bella) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 11:37 am

Harley nodded kissing his cheek. "Anything for you puddin." She said walking over to the kitchen, getting a pan and pancake mix. She got the pancake batter ready and poured some into the pan, she dropped her spatula as he yelled, "What's wrong puddin?" she said running over to him. She saw the batman report on tv. She bit her lip, "Oh it's alright Mistuh Jay." she said going back to the kitchen to finish making his pancakes.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Bat-Free (Thor and Bella)   Somewhere Bat-Free (Thor and Bella) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 11:51 am

"It is not alright Harley! It is very unalright!" Joker yelled again. "We are going to need a new television, so when you go back out, go and get it." Harley was always the one who could go out in public, she was a psychiatrist after all and able to take off her costume. The joker, could not however as his costume was always on his body, he was scarred with the white face and the whole shebang. "Damn that bat!"
Back to top Go down
BellaDearest
Sexed
BellaDearest

Female

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Bat-Free (Thor and Bella)   Somewhere Bat-Free (Thor and Bella) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 12:59 pm

Harley sighed and finished making his pancakes. "Alright alright." she said putting the pancakes on the table. "I'll go now puddin." she said walking into her room. She took off her mask and make-up leaving her blonde hair out from her hat. She put on a pair of jeans and a tank top. "Alright Mistuh Jay, I'm going." she said walking out the front door.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Bat-Free (Thor and Bella)   Somewhere Bat-Free (Thor and Bella) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 1:02 pm

"Hey, I didn't say you could go out yet." he said as he sat down at the table and began to stuff the pancakes in his mouth. Already he was feeling better, "You've yet to do your morning duties." The Joker told her as he spread his legs for her to take her place. He meant that she hadn't sucked him off yet as he had her do every morning. "So get over here and suck my cock Harley!"
Back to top Go down
BellaDearest
Sexed
BellaDearest

Female

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Bat-Free (Thor and Bella)   Somewhere Bat-Free (Thor and Bella) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 1:09 pm

Harley closed the door, she was so close to leaving but she had to listen. She walked over where he sat, "Y-yes Mistuh Jay." she said getting down on her knees, pullinhg out his member. She wrapped her lips around his member, sucking the head. She swirled her tongue around the tip, sucking lighter then getting progressively harder.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Bat-Free (Thor and Bella)   Somewhere Bat-Free (Thor and Bella) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 1:13 pm

"Mmmm, that's a good girl Harley, these pancakes are delicious!" Joker grunted softly as he kept eating the pancakes, reaching down with his loose hand and grabbing Harley's head before shoving her down onto his length. The Joker had a pretty nice length, nine inches long and two inches thick. "Mmmmm, while you are out Harley, make sure to find us a new place to robe." He smirked softly at her, before leaning back and enjoying the blow job.
Back to top Go down
BellaDearest
Sexed
BellaDearest

Female

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Bat-Free (Thor and Bella)   Somewhere Bat-Free (Thor and Bella) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 1:30 pm

Harley smirked when he complimented her pancakes. She closed her eyes when he shoved her head on his member. She sucked harder as he moved her head. She bobbed her head up and down, moving her tongue around his member, sucking harder and harder.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Bat-Free (Thor and Bella)   Somewhere Bat-Free (Thor and Bella) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 1:33 pm

"Oh God Harley!" The Joker grunted again, happier still as he thrusted up into her sweet mouth. He held her head down in place now as he fucked her face. He could feel his cum building up so he pulled her head off his cock and began jerking himself off until he came. He splattered her face and the top of her shirt. "Now you may go Harley, don't change a thing"
Back to top Go down
BellaDearest
Sexed
BellaDearest

Female

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Bat-Free (Thor and Bella)   Somewhere Bat-Free (Thor and Bella) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 1:36 pm

Harley's face was flushed, "B-but Mistuh Jay!" She said nervously. She looked at herself, she was covered in his seed. She sighed, "Alright, I'm going now puddin." she said kissing his cheek, walking out the door. She wiped her face with her hand, walking to her car. She grabbed an old t-shirt and wiped off what she could before pulling out going to the store to get that new tv. Harley bought the tv and found a place that they could move into, an empty apartment complex by the highway. She pulled back into their hideout and walked inside, "Puddin I'm back! And I found a new place."
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Bat-Free (Thor and Bella)   Somewhere Bat-Free (Thor and Bella) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 1:50 pm

The Joker was playing with her Hyenas, and then smiled as she walked back in before bringing a hand across her face after seeing his cum wasn't there. "Honey, I thought I had told you to keep the cum on your face." He shook his head softly and began tsking her. "Now go out and get that tv in, we'll talk about moving later."
Back to top Go down
BellaDearest
Sexed
BellaDearest

Female

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Bat-Free (Thor and Bella)   Somewhere Bat-Free (Thor and Bella) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 1:54 pm

Harley blushed as his hand was across her face. She blushed, "I'm sorry puddin. I didn't think it was proper to go out like that." She went out to the car and carried in the tv, putting it next to the old one. She sat on the couch. "Is this one okay puddin?" she asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Bat-Free (Thor and Bella)   Somewhere Bat-Free (Thor and Bella) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 1:58 pm

"Yes, it's fine Harley. Your punishment for wiping the cum off your face, is to suck off both of your dogs." He smirked softly as he pulled her off the couch and then sat down on it. "Hurry up and get it done with so you can look pretty again." He said referring that she still hadn't put her make up back on.
Back to top Go down
BellaDearest
Sexed
BellaDearest

Female

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Bat-Free (Thor and Bella)   Somewhere Bat-Free (Thor and Bella) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 3:14 pm

Harley was dumbfounded, she looked at her babies. She didn't want to suck them off! She looked back over at the Joker, "B-but Mistuh Jay!" she said looking at her hyenas. She blushed deeply and looked at their cocks getting hard. She sighed, "Alright.." she said getting down on the ground, the hyena's laughed and walked over to her as she wrapped her lips around the first one's member.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Bat-Free (Thor and Bella)   Somewhere Bat-Free (Thor and Bella) EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 10:14 am

The Joker was smirking softly as the first one mounted her face and began to hump it. He got a frying pan from the kitchen and began to spank her ass while she sucked them off. "What have you learned Harley? I'm the boss, and when I tell you to do something you better make sure it's done right!"
Back to top Go down
BellaDearest
Sexed
BellaDearest

Female

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Bat-Free (Thor and Bella)   Somewhere Bat-Free (Thor and Bella) EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 10:34 am

Harley closed her eyes tightly as she was being spanked while one of her babies started to hump her face. She continued to suck on his member blushing deeply. She felt the first hyena cum in her mouth. She coughed as it backed off. She wiped her mouth, "Y-yes Mistuh Jay." she said as the other hyena came up to her, cock out and ready for her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Bat-Free (Thor and Bella)   Somewhere Bat-Free (Thor and Bella) EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 10:37 am

"Good girl," the joker said grinning softly as he continued smacking Harley's ass with the frying pan, harder and harder. Soon he began spanking her in rhythm with the hyena that was humping her mouth now. "Once that is done Harley, go take off your make up. You look horrible like that." He smirked softly at her.
Back to top Go down
BellaDearest
Sexed
BellaDearest

Female

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Bat-Free (Thor and Bella)   Somewhere Bat-Free (Thor and Bella) EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 10:40 am

Harley shivered as he spanked her harder and harder. It felt strangley good. The second hyena came in her mouth as well. She coughed and stood, "Okay, I'm going puddin." she said walking over to her room, putting on her make-up and costume. She brushed her teeth as well, she didn't want the taste of her babies cum in her mouth. She walked out of her room. "Do I look better Mistuh Jay?" she asked, putting a hand on her hip.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Bat-Free (Thor and Bella)   Somewhere Bat-Free (Thor and Bella) EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 10:45 am

"Much better Harley," the Joker grinned softly as he looked her over, licking his lips before sitting down on the couch. He patted his lap softly, "Come here and sit down darling, and tell me about the apartment you found." He laughed and once she sat down, he moved her hand to his groin.
Back to top Go down
BellaDearest
Sexed
BellaDearest

Female

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Bat-Free (Thor and Bella)   Somewhere Bat-Free (Thor and Bella) EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 10:47 am

Harley smiled as she sat down on his lap. She blushed when he moved her hand to his groin. "W-well, it's a big abandoned apartment complex. Down over by the highway." she said trying to think straight. She pretended her hand was on her lap and her blush faded, "It's big and it's not that damaged." she added "Perfect place for a new hideout." she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Bat-Free (Thor and Bella)   Somewhere Bat-Free (Thor and Bella) EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 10:53 am

He moved her hand up and down on his groin, "Stroke my cock my little slut." He whispered in her ear, as his hands went and cupped her tits. "How do you want to be fucked today Harley?" He twisted her nipples hard and pulled up on them, his cock growing hard
Back to top Go down
BellaDearest
Sexed
BellaDearest

Female

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Bat-Free (Thor and Bella)   Somewhere Bat-Free (Thor and Bella) EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 10:55 am

Harley smirked, she loved being fucked by her puddin. She stroked his member through his pants as he twisted her nipples, "Oh I want to be fucked hard Mistuh Jay." she said smiling as her nipples were getting hard, you could see them through her costume. She felt her slit start to get wet, she was getting aroused easily today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Bat-Free (Thor and Bella)   Somewhere Bat-Free (Thor and Bella) Empty

Back to top Go down

Somewhere Bat-Free (Thor and Bella)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next