Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Thor
Thunder God

Male
Number of posts : 307
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 5:42 pm

"Oh I want to, so very much." Lazarus said smirking softly, fitting both nipples into his mouth and sucking hard, getting milk and honey before swallowing the sweet mixture. "But I don't wanna take you like that." He said grabbing her nipple and pulling her off the table before bending her over it. "Whore, go over and give her something to drink." He said smirking softly as he smacked her ass, or stinger. "Are you ready for this Valerie?"
Back to top Go down
BlazingColdPhoenix
Sexed
BlazingColdPhoenix

Female
Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 5:47 pm

Both females moaned softly as he sucked their juices from them, and Valerie smiled as he repositioned her. Her stinger rose, keeping it away from him as she spread her legs to steady herself. "Mmm, and please, don't stop 'till I'm as full as Whore here..." She said, rubbing the the bulge that was the cow's bloated womb.

Whore nodded as he commanded her to give Valerie a drink. She moved, setting her nipples before Valerie, who happily attached to one and began to drink greedily. There was barely a noise of response from her as he asked if she was ready, but her soaked cunt probably spoke for her. She was more than ready.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 5:50 pm

Lazarus smirked softly as he kept rubbing Valerie's sweet ass before placing his large cock at her cunt lips. He grunted hard as he slammed into her, attempting to fit all of his cock into her tight cunt. He grunted hard as he kept slamming into her body, "Its... so.... fucking... tight!" he yelled loudly as he kept slamming into her again and again, finally managing to rip through her hymen and then penetrate her cervix, and he still wasn't all the way in, not quite at least. He grunted, slamming one more time, blood and sweet juices dripping from her cunt, as he managed to fit his cock all the way in her.
Back to top Go down
BlazingColdPhoenix
Sexed
BlazingColdPhoenix

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 9:56 am

Valerie cried out, her back arching as suddenly Lazarus's giant cock tore into her. She shivered a bit, letting out another cry of pain as he ripped through her hymen, but her shaking slowed after a moment and she moaned loud on Whore's tit. She could feel him stretching her wide around him, and it felt absolutely amazing. Surely there had to be a bulge from the huge cock in her tight body.

However, as he pushed her cervix open, and began to fuck he very womb ragged, she moaned, hips bucking, her cunt juices lubricating him, imploring him to keep it going. "Oh... nnn... Laz..." She moaned, cutting his name short for the sake of barely managing to even speak from the wonderful mix of pleasure and pain. She sighed in pleasure as he finally stretched and warped her womb and pussy enough to accommodate him. She shook with the pleasure, then slowly went back to drinking milk. She felt ready to orgasm already, just from him bludgeoning his way in.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 10:19 pm

"Mmm, god Valerie, it's so fucking tight!" Lazarus grunted hard as he kept slamming up into her sweet cunt, spearing her onto his cock. He reached around her body and grabbed her tits and squeezed them hard, secreting her honey onto the table as he kept slamming into her, harder and deeper with each of his mean, deepening thrusts into her delicate body. He smirked softly as he could feel his balls tightening, getting ready to pump her bleeding cunt full of his sperm, adding on to the creatures that would be filling the lab. "Mmm, fuck yea Val! So much tighter then Whore's cunt!"
Back to top Go down
BlazingColdPhoenix
Sexed
BlazingColdPhoenix

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 10:26 pm

Valerie felt pain, but the pleasure mixed far too well with it. On her stomach, an outline of Lazarus's cock was very faintly visible, and Whore noticed that. Valerie was very tight, that was for sure. However, she only enjoyed having the monster inside her, spreading her, forcing her cunt wide open to him. The smell of honey flooded the room from both Valerie's pussy juices soaking Lazarus's cock, and the honey he was squeezing from her breasts. She cried out her pleasure to him, screams and moans filling the lab.

That had gotten the attention of another creature. She was smaller than the other two by a bit. She had large, round ears, and a furless tail, along with a white coat of short fur. A mouse. She'd heard the commotion, and out of curiosity, had found the source. She was peeking up behind them, watching Lazarus fuck Valerie hard.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 10:42 pm

Lazarus kept pounding into her harder and harder, squeezing her tits roughly as he yelled, "Take it you fucking bitch!" He grunted hard once more, slamming into her again, pumping her sweet cunt full of his hot seed, her stomach bulging even more then from just the faint outline of his cock. He lifted her up as he squeezed her tits, so Whore become covered in her honey. He panted softly as he pulled out and let her fall back onto the honey covered table, cum dripping from her cunt. Then he turned around, smacking the mouse with his cock. "Oops, didn't see you there."
Back to top Go down
BlazingColdPhoenix
Sexed
BlazingColdPhoenix

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 10:46 pm

Valerie had never been so full in her life. Her cunt was so full! Her belly was already swollen with just the sheer amount of cum he'd pumped her full of... it was amazing. She moaned as he drenched Whore in her honey, and as he pulled out, she fell forwards into her own honey. Whore took action, cleaning the table and Valerie by way of tongue bath.

The mouse let out a surprised squeak as she was suddenly hit with something hard. She stumbled back, and fell on her ass, looking up at him, looking quite scared. "S-sorry... I-I didn't mean to s-spy..." She stammered, looking ready to cry from fear.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 10:52 pm

Lazarus smirked softly as he reached down and grabbed her nipples, yanking her up and towards the table. "You didn't mean to spy? Well, you did spy. I mean, look at it all. Can't you see how sad Whore and Val are that you decided to spy on us. Wouldn't you have rather to just ask and join us? But, I know how you can make it up to us. You can go ahead and eat out Valerie's filled cunt,"
Back to top Go down
BlazingColdPhoenix
Sexed
BlazingColdPhoenix

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 11:18 pm

She shrunk away at first out of fear, and was surprised and a bit confused by suddenly being pulled up by her tits. She yelped softly, not really enjoying the pain the not-so-gentle handling brought. She was quivering, and as he commanded her to eat out Valerie, she could only nod. He had a tone of command, and he scared her half to death, and so she obeyed, slowly approaching the bee, and getting onto her knees. She looked at the bee's cunt, and leaned forwards slowly, lapping up a bit of Lazarus's cum from inside Valerie's still opened cunt. He'd done a number on the bee, it seemed, though she was recovering, her pussy re-tightening slowly, even as the mouse began to eat her out.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 11:24 pm

Lazarus walked around the table and went to Whore, he grabbed her tits and squeezed them hard, aiming at Val and the mouse, drenching them in milk before forcing her to her knees. He smacked her across the face with his cock and smirked, "You know what to do my little cow whore, make sure I stay nice and hard." He laughed softly, before looking at Val, "Valerie, can your stinger pump poison and honey, or just poison?"
Back to top Go down
BlazingColdPhoenix
Sexed
BlazingColdPhoenix

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 11:28 pm

Whore moaned softly as Lazarus used her milk to drench the other two. She couldn't even react before being forced to her knees. She felt an impact on her cheek, and his command, and she nodded, taking him into her mouth, using her tongue and throat to try keeping him hard.

Valerie was moaning out again as both her cum and Lazarus's cum was licked and slurped up by the mouse. She looked at her new master. "It's poison or honey..." She replied, having to lay her upper body on the table to keep upright.

The mouse seemed to actually enjoy the taste of Valerie's cunt, and the cum inside her. Even though there were copious amounts leaking out, Valerie had a nice bulge from her bloated, almost overfilled womb.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 11:40 pm

Lazarus started moaning happily as he felt Whore's sweet mouth start working on his cock again, licking it and cleaning it, making sure he stayed hard, "Thats my good whore," He moaned softly, grabbing her head and shoving her on his cock again. "It pumps honey too? Good. Why don't you go ahead and work it in Whore's ass and start pumping her with honey then," He laughed, holding Whore's head down while he told Val, "Oh, and make sure to wrap your legs tightly around our new play thing's head."
Back to top Go down
BlazingColdPhoenix
Sexed
BlazingColdPhoenix

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 9:32 pm

Valerie smiled a bit, and slowly moved back away from the mouse, helping her move over towards Whore. She thought a moment. "Master... if you got on your knees, and Whore was on her hands and knees... it would be much, much easier..." She said. She directed the mouse with motions, and soon she had the mouse's eager tongue working into her cunt again. "But... uhn... if you want... mmm... I can try like... ohh... this..." She said, interrupted by moans.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 9:42 pm

Lazarus kept moaning as Whore was working over his cock again, "No, I want you to do it to Whore in the position she is at the moment." He said groaning hard as he held down Whore's head on his thick cock again. "Mmmm, what should we name our newest girl? I think it should be your choice Val, because either way, she is going to be your personal pet." He laughed happily before groaning loudly again.
Back to top Go down
BlazingColdPhoenix
Sexed
BlazingColdPhoenix

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 9:47 pm

Valerie nodded and smiled. She moved, getting on her hands and knees, and gently manipulating her stinger. She pressed it up against Whore's ass, and felt the shiver as she pushed the stinger into her. She smiled. "Don't worry, Whore... it'll feel good once you get nice and stretched back there..." She said. Honey began to pump into Whore's ass as Valerie moved her new pet into position to 69 with her. She smiled, lapping at the mouse's tight pussy. "Mmmm... a name..." She said, moaning softly from the stimulation. "Mika..." The first name to mind came out.

Whore looked a little uncomfortable, both choking on Lazarus's cock, and having Val's stinger being pushed up her ass, but she was managing, some way or another.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 9:50 pm

Lazarus could see the outline of the stinger as it entered into Whore's ass hole and began to pump it full of that sweet, delicious honey. "Well Whore, your ass sure is a delicious treat now!" He laughed happily before letting go of her head. "Valerie, fuck Whore's ass good and hard. I'm ready to break in Mika now. I want you to lie down on your back, but don't have your stinger leave Whore's ass or you'll become the bottom of the totem pole."
Back to top Go down
BlazingColdPhoenix
Sexed
BlazingColdPhoenix

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 9:53 pm

Valerie smiled at his comment about Whore's ass being a treat now. She nodded at his commend, and the mouse was moved out from under her. It was then that Valerie performed some rather interesting contortions, moving onto her back without her stinger being pulled out of Whore. She smiled. "Whore, fuck my stinger while Master Lazarus breaks in Mika." She commanded. Whore shivered, but obeyed, moving back and forth on Val's stinger, even as it felled her with honey.

Mika looked up at Lazarus, frightened. "P-please... be gentle..." She pleaded. Some measure of caution would probably have to be taken, because Lazarus's giant cock would probably tear the poor mouse apart if it was forced too hard.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 10:07 pm

Lazarus took Mika up in his grip and smirked as he spread her legs apart, opening her lips. He placed his thick head at her cunt lips and then sat back. "Why don't you go ahead and fit yourself on my cock, and then once I'm all the way in, I'll take over. How's that sound?" He smirked softly as he looked at Whore, seeing Honey dripping from her ass.
Back to top Go down
BlazingColdPhoenix
Sexed
BlazingColdPhoenix

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 10:14 pm

Mika squeaked softly as Lazarus suddenly took a hold of her, but she nodded at his plan. "That... s-sounds good." She said. She moved, and closed her eyes, pressing her now opened cunt down onto his thick shaft. For a moment, t seemed like he wouldn't fit, but after a few more seconds, a *pop* noise came as he slid into her. Mika grimaced a bit, and looked down. Only the head was in... She sighed, and began to slowly grind herself sown, occasionally pulling back up to drop back down. By the time a few inches of him were in, a rather hefty bulge in her stomach was obvious. She kept going, and after perhaps a minute, he hit her cervix. Mika looked up, scared, but continued. After a long minute of trying, her cervix gave way, and the cock filled her to the brim, the bulge completely obvious now. She was panting, having orgasmed twice going down on him. It was obvious, though, that she could keep going.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 10:25 pm

Lazarus grunted hard once he felt Mika's body accept all of his long, thick meat. He twisted her around on his cock, the outline so clearly visible. "Val, start fucking whore cunt, but don't pump any honey unless I say so. Mika, you get to eat all that honey out of Whore's ass." He laughed softly as he laid Mika down ontop of Val, "Val, you get to lick me and Mika's cunt as I tit fuck you through her body." He smirked softly and began to pull out of Mika, before slamming back into her harder, his cock rubbing Val's tits.
Back to top Go down
BlazingColdPhoenix
Sexed
BlazingColdPhoenix

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 10:32 pm

Mika squirmed as Lazarus twisted her around. It felt just too weird for her. She was shivering when he stopped, and panting as well.

Val nodded to his command. She pulled her stinger from Whore's ass, and placed it into her pussy, getting a moan from the cow. As Mika was placed over Val, she licked at the mouse's stretched cunt and the cock inside her, smiling as her stinger began to fuck Whore.

Mika shivered, and looked at Whore's ass, now leaking honey. She moaned, but leaned forwards and licked at the cow's asshole, licking up Val's sweet, sweet honey as Lazarus fucked her, getting moans from her as he created a void in her, then filled it rapidly.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 9:59 am

Lazarus grunted hard as he could feel Val's tits rubbing his cock through Mika's body, and god did it feel great. He pulled out of Mika, making her seem thinner due to the void before slamming back in, jolting her whole body and hitting the back of her womb with each thrust. "Mika," he said groaning happily, "I bet you can't wait to suck on this monster of a cock? I can't wait to get down into your throat," he said grunting hard again.
Back to top Go down
BlazingColdPhoenix
Sexed
BlazingColdPhoenix

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:04 am

Mika could barely think straight. Lazarus's words barely processed in her mind, and her response never made it out of her throat. Between his giant cock, Val's tongue, and the honey, she was stuck in euphoria.

Val was enjoying the feel of Mika's flesh rubbing her tits. She brought her hands up, and pressed them even harder against his cock. The taste of the two together was quite amazing, as well. She began to thrust her stinger into Whore's cunt.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:15 am

Lazarus kept grunting and moaning as he was pounding harder and harder into Mika's body, "Oh fuck Mika! Your body stretched around my cock feels so fucking great!" He kept moaning, "As do your tits Val!" He reached over Mika and grabbed onto Whore's hips and pulled her back hard, shoving Mika's tongue and Vals stinger harder into her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)   Not quite alone (Thor and Me!) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Not quite alone (Thor and Me!)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next