Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Naughty Sister {Marcuss &Slave}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Naughty Sister {Marcuss &Slave} Empty
PostSubject: Naughty Sister {Marcuss &Slave}   Naughty Sister {Marcuss &Slave} EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 11:11 pm

Darius.. or Bulldog.. As he was often called by his boys, for he was a man of war and battle and often attacked like an angry dog entered in the little house he owned. Mom and Dad had been killed in a drive by about ten years ago which fueled the little boy who watched with vengence and he quickly joined the neighborhood gang. WIthin two years he had killed those responsible for killing his parents and four years after that he had risen to the second in command of the gang. He was making enough to support his sister who to had followed in his steps and was as much a part of the family as well. And to them they were.

So now that he was twenty the mantle of leadership sat upon his shoulders and ofcourse hearing the giggles and moans coming from his sisters room as he made his way into the house was very surprising to him. Everyone knew his little sister was off limits. Pulling out his throwing knife, one of the things he was known for he crept quietly to the room. Many were often surprised at how the five ten , two hundred and fifteen pound of solid muscle could move so quietly. The knife was his favorite choice of weapons given it took skill and one could get very personal with it.

He peeked into the room seeing his sister naked spread out on the bed and one of his boys half naked with his head buried between her thighs.. He saw red and kicked the door all the way open " You stupid fucking bastard" that was all the warning the kid had as the knife flew from his fingers to bury into the kid's side "Get the fuck out of my house and run.. Run far away " He was stalking towards the bed as the kid took off not even grabbing his clothing, the sounds of glass shattering as he fled for his life..

He turned to his naked sister... " I see we are starting on the path to becoming the gang slut then "
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female
Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Naughty Sister {Marcuss &Slave}   Naughty Sister {Marcuss &Slave} EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 11:22 pm

Suki had invited a guy over to have a little fun but she didn't expect her brother to be home so soon. Biting her lip she gripped onto the sheets as the guy licked and sucked on her clit and she let out a loud maon as her brother came closer. Thinking she heard something at the door she turned to see her brother there and her eyes opened wide. Biting her lip she screamed as her brother stabbed the guy in the side then she went over to her clothes as her brother looked at her. Glaring some she shook her head and started to put her clothes back on "fuck off bro I was just having some fun you always make every guy I want to go out with leave me or run off it's not fucking fair".

She growled deeply as she got her clothes on then she went over to her brother shoving her hand into his pants and rubbing his cock "mabye I should cut your man pride off so you don't have any pride anymore and girls will run from you I swear if you make another guy run away from me I will run away far so you can't even find me". She took her hand out then shoved him onto the bed and she glared at him "your not my brother and you never will be just face it..the way you turned out will turn out the years and years from now you will make any guy or girl run from you". She went out of her room and slammed the door cursing under her breath she was sick of him ruining her fun.

He DIDN'T own her at least she didn't think so but he thought differently. Everytime she had a fucking guy over he would always threaten them or make them bleed and she was quite frankly sick of it. Going over to the rack of coats she sighed and got one on then started for the door not giving a shit if her brother came after her he would pay if he did oh boy would he. She didn't want to put up with his shit not anymore not if her life depened on it. Growling as she heard her bedroom door slam open she looked back seeing her brother full of rage and she quickly started to run for the door hoping he would leave her alone and let her be.
Back to top Go down
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male

PostSubject: Re: Naughty Sister {Marcuss &Slave}   Naughty Sister {Marcuss &Slave} EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 11:40 pm

His dark hues never left her as she went off on him. THough he was surprised not by her words but by the fact she grabbed his cock. Which got hard instantly under the touch of her small hands. The only reason she got as far as she did was cuase it took him quite a few moments to realize her words to him.. THat little bitch.. The door almost flew off the hinges as he forced it open and seeing her hand upon the front door caused the thick man to move into motion as the moment she opened it .. It was slammed shut and he tore the jacket from her hands.

The knife still in his pushed right to her throat the point pushing enough to draw a pin prick of blood. "tell me sis,, Who has taken care of you, made sure you had food, all the clothes you could want. Anything you wanted I have ever given you. And this is how you repay me. " The words dripped with venom from his lips..

"So my little sister wants to be a whore.. " he glared at her and for a moment she would see something darker in him as it seems she had pushed him a bit to far.. The point of the knife slid downward.. Leaving thin trial of blood as he just cut her skin and the sharp blade slided threw her shirt.

"Then Guess little sister lets see how well you scream " He grinned now as he slided the top to her jeans as if it was like butter his hand coming up gripping her torn shirt and ripping it off her body. "will you give yourself so freely to me like you do the others slut " He pushed his body right to her trapping her to the door
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Naughty Sister {Marcuss &Slave}   Naughty Sister {Marcuss &Slave} EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 6:21 pm

Suki whimpered hard as she knew her brothers cock got hard in her hands and thats what scared her the most. Looking at him as the door flew open her eyes went wide and she started to open the door only to have him come running over and slamming it shut. She screamed some as she felt the knife against her throat and she looekd at him a terrifed look in her eyes knowing that this wasn't going to be over and soon something bad was going to happen.

Whimpering some she looked at him then away and grabbed his shirt as she felt some blood drip down her neck and she glared at him through the side of her eyes "you bro you have taken care of me given me food a nice warm place to stay and everything I've ever wanted". When he said she wanted to be a whore she got a scared look in her eyes and winced as he cut her shirt open and also leaving a train of blood from her skin and him cutting into it. Wincing hard sh growled some.

When he ripped her shirt off she knew she was going to be in deep shit and knew he was going to rape her but she wasn't going to give in. Whimpering hard as he talked to her she looked at him as he stepped infront of her and she shook her head "I will never give myself to you freely your just sick and a disgusting bitch". She tryed to push him away but she had no luck and she just hoped it would let her go.
Back to top Go down
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male

PostSubject: Re: Naughty Sister {Marcuss &Slave}   Naughty Sister {Marcuss &Slave} EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 6:57 pm

The whimper almost stopped him as did the widening of her eyes at his action , hearing her scream while he removed her shirt eyeing the beauty of his little sister which drove the sudden lust back into play. He took the knife and jammed it well above her reach itno the wall. WHile she affirmed his words . he would merely smile at her attempt to push him away as she told him off .

He stepped back as he quickly caught her wrists in one hand crossing them. His other hand on her hips as he turned her and pressed her up against the door pinning her wrists above her head to the wall. "Am I sis, your the one that grabbed my cock like a wanton whore. "His words whispered lustily in her ear feeling his lips move up against the edge of her lobe feeling his free hand for a moment grope her chest pinching her nipples to thier rock hardness. His palm slid downward and pushed her pants down and she would feel his bare cock pressed right between her ass cheeks " And don't worry sis soon enough you will be begging for your brothers cock and cum like the little slut it seems you are.. But the difference is you will be mine alone"
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Naughty Sister {Marcuss &Slave}   Naughty Sister {Marcuss &Slave} EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 7:03 pm

She looked at him as he seemed to stop for a few minutes and she wondered if he was going to stop all the way. When he jammed the knife into the wall far enough so she couldn't reach she whimpered hard and looked away "bro please don't do this I'm begging you I won't be able to handle you and you know that..your to rough with girls".

When he grabbed her wrists and hip she yelped as he turned her around and she struggled hard against his grip "bro NO!!". When he pinced and groped at her breasts she closed her eyes tightly and trembled as he said the words in her ear. Leaning her head down as he moved her pants down she whimpered even harder and got a scared look in her eyes as she felt his cock against her asscheeks "bro please don't do this I don't want it". When he said soon enough she would be begging for his cock and cum she shook her head "I will never be begging you for your cock or cum and most likely not you and you aren't going to make me yours I'm not going to let you I will go to the damn police before you make me yours".
Back to top Go down
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male

PostSubject: Re: Naughty Sister {Marcuss &Slave}   Naughty Sister {Marcuss &Slave} EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 7:24 pm

The continued to pleas that fled her lips no longer offered to him and sanity, she had pushed him and now she had to be taught a lesson. He grinned nipple hard at her earlobe pulling on it feeling his teeth close around it "Come now,... Your my sister tougher then most men. I think not only will you handle it but you will find yourself wild over it " She felt the calloused hand push to her sex as his feet forced her legs apart "and such a tight little ass, Don't worry I will take care of that as well "

The words hard to her ear letting go of her ear as he plunged a finger right into her cunt" The police girl.. Do you think you will make it that far if you try it.. " SHe would know he had never offered empty promises and would follow threw his words should hse push him. The finger invaded her pussy circling around pressing hard to her virgin walls working some of her lubrication out before pulling his finger from her and brought it to his lips "hmm and so tasty "

His words brought on the feeling of his thick head pushing along her folds for a moment toying with her hole then plunging his massive length all the way into her feeling as he buried the hard shaft right into her deepest depths
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Naughty Sister {Marcuss &Slave}   Naughty Sister {Marcuss &Slave} EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:47 am

Suki trembled some as she felt his teeth on her earlobe then she closed her eyes tightly yanking on her wrists "bro please stop this you can't do this it's against the damn law". Whimpering hard as she felt his hand against her wet and moist pussy she bucked her hips against his hand some and gasped hard "bro please don't do this I can't handle a cock like yours I know how big it is and I know how you make girls scream I don't want to scream please bro just stop this". When she heard that he was going to take care of her ass as well she closed her eyes tightly her body trembling hard.

She looked down at the ground knowing she had no choice but to let him do what he wanted "Fine bro I won't go to the police but I will get away from you somehow..far away bitch". When he pushed a finger into her she yelped and whimpered hard grinding her hips against his one finger. She knew she was in trouble and she knew she couldn't get away much less run to the police. Her own brother threatened her and knew she was going to die if she tryed anything.

Whimpering hard as she felt his cock go to her entrance and his finger move out. She screamed loudly and threw her head back as he thrusted all the way into her and her body trembled harder then when she had cum multiple times. Biting her lip she growled some yanking on her hands to try and get them free but she had no luck his grip was strong and she wasn't able to get them free.
Back to top Go down
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male

PostSubject: Re: Naughty Sister {Marcuss &Slave}   Naughty Sister {Marcuss &Slave} EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 4:05 pm

The trembles of his sister didn't phase him nor did the whimpers and her her protests.. "you know Suki if you were not dripping fucking wet.. I might actually believe you " He lifted his hand covered in her flowing juices and wiped it on her face smearing her scent upon her pretty features " But your body is saying something completely different.

"The law when have I ever followed the law "His lips close to hers as he spoke grinning at her fight " Sure sis.. you can run.. but you can't hide and I will only make it worse " he leaned in to her ear" But explain why the other night when i heard you masturbating you were saying my name between your moans" he grinned his eyes meeting hers for a brief moment before he turned her around so her face was against the door and she heard his pants get kicked off somewhere and twelve inches of hard meat pressed between her ass cheeks for a time rubbing against her.

His hands kept the grip tight "THen sis after me no guy will ever fill you like I have and you always crave what big bro has" His hips moved and she could feel the slide of his cock move to her wet folds pushing against htem teasing her and using her own necter to get his cock slick " I would have you suck it but right now you would probably just bite it "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naughty Sister {Marcuss &Slave}   Naughty Sister {Marcuss &Slave} Empty

Back to top Go down

Naughty Sister {Marcuss &Slave}
Page 1 of 1