Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Home Alone

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female
Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Home Alone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 10:23 am

He screamed and shot in his mouth as his small chest rose up and down. He blushed as he placed his pajamas back on. Tyler pouted and hugged him. "Good bye brother. I will miss you!" he pouted and walked with him to the door. He looked up at him and hugged him close. He didn't like his dad eying him like that.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male
Number of posts : 734
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 10:26 am

James swallowed it all down and kissed his cheek"Bye"he said and left for work.

Jake waited about an hour before going up to his sons room"Tyler, daddy wants to play"
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 10:28 am

"What?" Tyler asked and looked at him. "What are we going to play? Do you have board games?" he asked happily and stood on his feet.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 10:30 am

JAke grinned at his son and shoke his head"No. If you want to play, you have to strip until you're naked and then bend over your bed"
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 10:31 am

"I don't want to play that way. I want to play a board game." he pouted and looked at him. "Brother and I play Candy Land." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 10:34 am

JAke frowned at that"Do it"he order"You have to listen to me because I'm your dad"
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 10:39 am

He whimpered and slowly did as he said. He walked over to his bed and bent down. He didn't know what his dad was going to do. His father was still dressed so he figured it would just be to make sure he was okay.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 1:30 pm

Jake grinned, watching his son obey and took out his hard member and got behind him"Time to please daddy"he said and held him down as he pushed his hard member into the boys rear.
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 3:13 pm

He started to cry loudly. "No! Stop!" he screamed as he tried to crawl away. "It hurts."
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 3:17 pm

JAke held him still and went into him all the way and started thrusting in and out hard and fast, moaning"Unnn, yes"
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 3:23 pm

"No! James!" he screamed and continued to try to run away. He started to kick a bit and whimpered. "I hate you! I want mommy." he started to cry a bit more.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 3:25 pm

JAke went harder and faster, grunting and groaning loudly.

James headed home from work, feeling ill. When he got there, he heard the two and ran up to the room. When he saw his dad like that, he hit him over the head with a lamp, knocking him out. He pulled Tyler into his arms and called the cops, making sure that Tyler was okay and knew not to tell anybody what James had done to him.
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 3:29 pm

Tyler clung to him and continued to cry. Blood ran down his legs and he started to cry. He sniffled a bit and nodded as he explained to his mother and the cops what happened. He continued to cry as he clung to him and whimpered. "It hurts mommy." he whimpered as the woman carried him to the car. "It is okay sweetheart. . .We will get you home and you can sleep with your brother." she smiled and he nodded as he sat in the back.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 3:31 pm

They took him to the hospital for a rape kit and after about a week, they were back home, healed physically and their dad was in jail, awaiting his court date.

James held him as they sat alone at home"I'm sorry"he said for the millionth time to his brother.
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 3:37 pm

He whined and kissed him softly. "It isn't your fault." Tyler snuggled into James and smiled. He closed his eyes slowly and smiled. "I want you to stop apologizing."
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 3:43 pm

James kissed his cheek"Okay, then how about you let me make it up to you?"he asked"Lets go play baseball"
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 3:52 pm

He smiled and nodded at his brother as they went outside.

~*~Two Years Later~*~

Tyler was the finally one to bat as he looked at the pitcher. He was now the captain of his team and he was now in 8th grade. He was excited since he was 12 years old and he got to skip a grade. He hit the ball and smiled as he heard his mother scream for the ball to run. He quickly ran around the base. He was about to slide to home and he was about to run into the guy yet he pulled his foot up and kicked him in the face. The boy dropped the ball and he made it home. He screamed happily as they won and he turned to look at his mom. His mom ran out and hugged him. "I have a suprise for you." she whispered and walked Tyler to see James. Tyler screamed as he ran and hugged him.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 4:02 pm

James watched his brother, wincing at that kick. When he came up to him, he hugged him"Hey Tyler. That was an awesome game"he said and stood up"I want to introduce you to my botfriend"he said, smiling at the guy next to him.
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 4:07 pm

Oliver smiled and kissed James softly. "Hello my name is Oliver." the boy smiled and looked at Tyler. "Hey little buddy." he moved to high five Tyler. Tyler glared at him and walked off to the car after getting his bat.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 4:09 pm

James kissed him back and then bit his lip when he watched the exchange"He's just a little tired from the game"he said and got in his car with Oliver, following them home.
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 4:16 pm

Tyler continued to glare at Oliver the whole way home and even during dinner. He on a tank top and a pair of boxers. The mother smiled at the two of them. "You two look so cute together." she chimed in and Tyler placed his fork down. He scooted his chair back. "I am going to my room, mom. I lost my appetite. Maybe to much food after the game." he walked to his room after glaring at James. He sat down on the bed and looked out the window as the sun started to go down.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 4:23 pm

JAmes ate a little and blushed at his moms comment and got up"I'll be right back"he said and went up after Tyler.
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 4:26 pm

Tyler sighed as he played with his trophy and smiled. He took a deep breath and turned to look at his brother. He growled and glared at him. "Don't you have someone new to suck?" he growled at him and placed his trophy down on the desk.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 4:31 pm

James smiled a little until he said that and blushed. He moved and sat with him"Tyler, I'm sorry. I didn't know you'd react like this"
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 4:33 pm

"Stay away from me. Why do you even care how I feel? Sure you took my virginity but I wouldn't care if you brought another boy home." Tyler continued to look out the window.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Home Alone
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next