Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Home Alone

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female
Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Home Alone - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:48 pm

Tyler smiled happily at Sam and kissed his cheek softly. "Come on Sam we could ask my mommy to take us there." he shrugged and scratched his head. "Would you like to do that?" he asked as he grabbed his hand. "I would personally like to walk around the mall." he giggled at him and snuggled into him. He ignored James for now.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male
Number of posts : 734
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:50 pm

(you're oliver, remember?)

Sam nuzzled him and chuckled"You should get your brother to give us a ride"he teased.

JAmes smiled at Oliver"Lets take them out with us on a double date"
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 9:03 pm

He smiled and nodded as he grabbed his hand and walked with him to the car. "Of course I like you. We would look good together."

Oliver smiled and nodded. "They look so cute together." he giggled and looked at the two young kids as they flirted with each other.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 9:27 pm

Sam chuckled at Tyler and got into the back of James' car and kissed him"Maybe I can do what your brother used to do for you"he teased.

James grabbed Oliver's hand"Yes, they are"he said and got into the car with Oliver and started driving them to a fast food place
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 9:29 pm

Tyler blushed and looked away. He hadn't imagined allowing anyone else to do that except James. "You are probably better than he was anyways." he told him and giggled.

"Remember honey eat healthy." Oliver was a health freak and Tyler scrunched his nose at him. "Shut up he can eat what he want."
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 9:39 pm

JAme bit his lip as he heard them"Tyler, be nice. Oliver, let him eat what he wants. He healthy anyways"he said and smiled.

Sam chuckled at them"Tyler, behave"he whispered"Or no blowjob"
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 9:42 pm

Oliver growled and glared at Tyler. "What is your problem? Jealous because I have your brother and not you?" he got in Tyler's face.

Tyler growled and balled his fist as he punched Oliver in the nose. "Oops." he said casually.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 11:25 pm

James swerved after the punch and pulled to the side of the road. He grabbed Oliver and held him protectively as he held a few napkins to his nose.

Sam screamed at the punch and the swerve and then jumped onto Tyler"Tyler, calm down"he said and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 6:44 am

Oliver cried and looked at James. "You have to choose between the two of us." he looked at him sadly.

Tyler growled and sighed as he started to calm down. He continued to glare at Oliver.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:47 am

James frowned at that"If you make me choose, you'll be very upset"he said and looked back at Tyler for a second"I can always get a new boyfriend but Tyler will always be my lil bro"

SAm smiled hearing that and hugged Tyler"He loves you"he whispered into his ear teasingly
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:36 am

Oliver looked at him surprised. "How could you? He can't please you like I do. You can't do to him what I do to you."

Tyler blushed and smiled at him. "I know." he blushed wanting to be with his brother.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:03 am

James smirked at him"You may be right, but he's my brother. Are you going to make me choose still or do you want me to drop you off at your place?"

Sam held Tyler, watching James and Oliver. He turned to Tyler"If only Oliver knew"he whispered to Tyler teasingly
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:11 am

Tyler blushed and snuggled into James. "Bye Bye Oliver." he smiled.

Oliver growled and looked at Tyler. "Just wait kid. When you least expect it I will make your life hell." he walked off.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:18 am

James sighed as Oliver left and then hugged Tyler"Lets go somewhere to eat"he said and took them to an ice cream place and ordered them all ice cream.

Sam poked Tyler"Does that mean we aren't a couple anymore?"
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:23 am

"Of course we still are." he smiled and looked at his brother. "We should just have a three way. . .My mommy leaves at 8 tonight. Just ask your mommy to spend the night. My mom wouldn't know you came over." he grabbed Sam's crotch and smiled.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:24 am

Sam moaned a little at the grab"Mmm, my mom is working until 9"he replied and grinned"Is that ok James?"

JAmes grinned at them as he drove them home"I'm fine as long as I can get inside your ass Sam"
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:27 am

Tyler smiled and kissed his boyfriend as well as his brother. He snuggled into them and closed his eyes slowly. "I want you to be inside me Sam." he breathed inside him and slowly placed a hand inside his pants.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:30 am

JAmes blushed at that and moaned feeling his hand"Mmmm, if Sam's okay with it"he said and parked in the garage with them.

Sam smiled and pulled his cock out. It was rather large for his age"As long as I can be in Tyler"
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:33 am

He giggled and moved inside Sam's arms. "Carry me to the bed." he giggled and looked at James. "You get everything prepared." he smiled happily and closed his eyes. He was quite tired and eh wanted Sam to cuddle with him.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:39 am

James grinned at them"Okay then"he said and got up, going to his room to set it up for them to have fun.

Sam carried Tyler up to Tyler's room and laid with them
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 1:44 pm

He blushed and looked at Sam. He started to kiss him as he slipped his hands inside his pants.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 2:57 pm

Sam smiled and undid his pants, pushing his pants and boxers off so Tyler had easy access to his hard member"Can I go in you Tyler?"
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 6:40 pm

Tyler blushed and looked at him. He nodded happily and smiled. "Yeah if you want." Tyler blushed a bit darker. He had a nice body for a 12 year old and almost had a six pack.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:09 pm

Sam smiled at his boyfriend and started undressing him"Mmm, you look hot"he said and grabbed Tyler's cock gently.
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 3:44 am

Tyler moaned and opened his legs wide. "Yes baby. . .Please." he gasped and smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Home Alone
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next