Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Home Alone

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female
Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Home Alone Empty
PostSubject: Home Alone   Home Alone EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 11:28 am

Tyler sat at home in the early afternoon, relaxing on his day off from elementary school and waiting for his brother to come home from work so they could start playing baseball. He had recently joined the team and he wanted to get better. His best friend was captain of the team and he vowed to be captain next year. His father walked out on them when he was only two years old. He sighed and saw that it was almost time to come home from work.

He looked out the window and pouted waiting for the car to pull up. He squealed as he saw the car. He ran to the door unlocking it and hugged his brother close. He always saw his brother and respected him. He hugged him close and smiled. "I missed you brother! Can we play baseball now?" he asked jumping up and down happily. He grabbed his brother's hand and led him inside the house.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male
Number of posts : 734
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Home Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 11:43 am

James sighed as he got of work. He had gotten a summer job to keep him and his brother living well off. They were also getting weekly checks from his dad since the lawyers had won that case for him and his brother. When he pulled into the drive way and was about to walk inside he was attacked by his little brother and laughed"Sure lil bro. Let me get a shower and some food and then we'll play out back"he said.

He tried walking up the stairs with him and when that didn't work, he lifted him up into his arms and went up to the bathroom"Want to join me?"he asked as he started the shower and waited for it to warm.
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

Home Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 11:48 am

Tyler pouted once the boy said he was going to get a shower. He grabbed his brother's hand as he followed him to the bathroom. He squealed as his brother carried him into the bathroom. He nodded at the boy. He wanted to be like his brother. He ran into his room and grabbed his baseball clothes. He placed them on the toilet after he lowered his seat. He took off the pajamas he had on last night.

"Daddy says that I am going to be like you now and I can wear boxers." he smiled. "Now we both can wear boxers and watch the Phillies kick butt." he said happily as he walked inside the shower and looked at him. "I love you, brother."
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

Home Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 11:54 am

James smiled at his brother and went to his own room and coming back with similar clothes to his brother. He licked his lips as he watched the little boy undress. He looked at him get into the shower and undressed himself, his member throbbing as it hardened"Cool, we can watched baseball in our boxers together"he said and grinning"Or even with nothing on"he said.

He grabbed a bar of soap and started rubbing his brother's back gently, his member poking his back now that it was fully hard. He rubbed the soap on his brother's front now and down to his crotch. He lathered up his and and rubbed the boy's member"Want to learn how to masterbate?"he asked
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

Home Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:02 pm

Tyler smiled once his brother came back. He turned to him and looked at him. "Yeah tonight they have a game. I hope the Phillies kick the Marlin's stupid butt." he stomped his foot causing the water to splash up. He giggled and kicked the puddle with his feet. He ignored the constant poking of his brother's member. He let the boy bathe his back and looked at his brother's hands.

"What is that brother?" he asked looking at him and scratched his head. He never heard of such a thing and it confused him. He turned around to look at him. "Will it make me a better baseball player? If so I will everyday."
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

Home Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:10 pm

James smiled when he asked that and moved, sitting on the edge of the tub"No, but it'll make you feel really good"he said and rubbed his member more"It's where you rub your penis and stroke yourself until you orgasm"he said and smiled.

He released his brother and grabbed his own cock, stroking slowly"Watch me and I'll show you"he said and stroked himself fast as he checked out his brother.
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

Home Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:13 pm

He blinked and looked at the boy oddly. He giggled and looked at him. "Like this brother?" he asked and grabbed his brother's crotch as he started to move his soft hand slowly. Tyler sometimes didn't understand his brother. He blinked as he saw the boy's crotch starting to move wildly. "Brother why do you do that? I don't understand." he stopped as he sat down next to the boy. "Do you like doing that to yourself?" he asked. If his brother liked it then he wanted to do it too.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

Home Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:17 pm

James moaned at his brother's attempt and grinned"It feels great to use your hand. It's better when someone does it for you. It's even better to have it sucked. It's best though when you have it plunging in and out of someones ass or pussy"he said, jerking himself faster, licking his lips"Want me to show you how big boys play in the showers?"
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

Home Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:21 pm

Tyler continued to watch him with interest. "Someone puts their mouth on that? Why would they put that in their butt?" he scrunched his nose. He would never put his crotch in someone's butt. He smiled when his brother asked him if he wanted to play like a big boy. "Yes brother please! I want to be a big boy like you and your friends!" he smiled happily. He stood up and looked at him. "How do big boys play?"
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

Home Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:27 pm

James smirked"It tastes good and feels good and when it's in someones butt, it feels great"he said and smiled when he stood up. He grabbed his hips and smiled"Big boys help eactother cum"he said and rinsed his brother off before licking up and down his shaft a little. He then took the boys member into his mouth, sucking hard.
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

Home Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:32 pm

Tyler gasped as he looked at his brother. He stood still and looked at him not knowing what to do. He licked his peepee as he called it and he was shocked. His eyes were as big as plates. He then started to moan a bit as he stood there letting his brother do that to him. He opened his legs a bit wider and grabbed his brother's shoulders as he thought he would fall down. "Brother." he moaned as he bucked his hips a bit.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

Home Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:35 pm

James grinned at his reaction and sucked on the stiff little member harder, lifting his legs up onto his should so it was like he was sitting on his shoulders, his hands holding his ass. He stood up and leaned his brother back against the shower wall as he bobbed and suked on him harder and faster
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

Home Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:43 pm

Tyler moaned as his legs were suddenly moved on his shoulders. He blushed as his brother grabbed his butt. He gasped as he released inside him and he blushed. "I am sorry brother I didn't mean to do that." he whimpered thinking he did bad as he was tired. He whimpered not wanting his brother to be mad at him.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

Home Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:46 pm

James sucked hard and gulped down his brother's cum when he released. He lifted him up and set him down"You did good. I wanted that to happen"he promised and smiled"That means I made you feel good"he said and got out, drying off"Lets get ready to go... Never mind, it's raining outside. Go get your pjs on and I'll go set up the television for the game"he said and wrapped the towel around his waste and went to the living room, turning on the game
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

Home Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:51 pm

Tyler blushed and smiled. He ran to his room and dressed in his pajamas. He placed his pajamas on and smiled. He had a pair of pajamas that made him look like a bear. He giggled as he ran downstairs. "Look brother I am a bear." he ran and snuggled into him. The only part of the body you could see was his face and hands. He stood up to get something to drink as one of the buttons on his butt flap fell making the right side of his butt shown to him.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

Home Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:54 pm

James sat in the living room, naked. When he saw that, he giggled"You look cute"he said, his member soft until he went to get a drink and he got a good view of part of his brothers ass, his cock stiffening quickly. He blushed and smiled, shrugging
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

Home Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:16 pm

Tyler smiled and walked over to him as he sat next to his brother and giggled. He moved and sat on his lap. "That game is starting!" he called as he looked at the television. Their mom wasn't coming until 2:30 in the morning so he could stay up that night.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

Home Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:48 pm

James smiled at him as he sat in his lap. He grinned as he unbuttoned the other par of the flap and lifted him, pushing his cock up the back of his pajamas"I hope you don't mind. My dick was getting cold"he lied and held him in his lap so his brothers asscheeks gripped part of his shaft.
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

Home Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:51 pm

He nodded as he was cold too. He turned around and looked at him happily. "Yes, brother." he smiled and kissed his brother's cheek as he continued to watch the game. "YAY!!! Home run!" he squealed as he moved around happily his butt rubbing all over his brother's member.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

Home Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:56 pm

He smiled at that and wrapped his arms around him after the kiss. He smiled and let out a moan as he felt him moving his ass. He lifted him up"Hey Tyler, want to make big brother feel really good?"he asked setting his asshole on the tip his cock
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

Home Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:58 pm

"Yeah, brother, what do you need?" Tyler asked and leaned against his brother's chest. He closed his eyes and opened them to look at him. He started to move a bit and looked at him.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

Home Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:01 pm

James smiled at him and kissed him"I need to cum"he said and pushed his precum soaked head against his brother's tight asshole gently and groaned as the tip eased into him slowly and gasped when the head was fully into him.
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

Home Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:04 pm

Tyler whimpered as it hurt a bit and he moved his legs. He remained still though. He wanted his brother to be happy. "Brother." he whimpered yet remained quiet.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

Home Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:20 pm

James held his ass with one hand, holding him still"Shhhh"he said gently"It'll feel good soon"he promised and kissed him on the lips deeply before lowering him on the somewhat thick, 8 inch member of his, moaning every few seconds from the tightness
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

Home Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:23 pm

Tyler whimpered and closed his eyes as he tried to remain quiet. He felt like he was going to be split into two. He bit his lip as his brother moaned and kissed him. "Brother. . ." he sighed and stopped as his crotch started to perk up some and he moaned. He hit one of his special spots. He grabbed his own crotch and started to pump it a bit. He tried to mimick what his brother did. He loved his brother and wanted to make him happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Home Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Home Alone Empty

Back to top Go down

Home Alone
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next