Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blackmail slave [me and life on mars]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female
Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Blackmail slave [me and life on mars] Empty
PostSubject: Blackmail slave [me and life on mars]   Blackmail slave [me and life on mars] EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:34 pm

Coutinued from e-mail..this is life on mars post

He followed her outside, walking to her side as she put out the cigarette. He paid no mind to it, knowing she was probably just doing that because of him. He's let it slide for now. He took her hand in his own and held it to his mouth, running his lips over it and looking into her eyes. "Alright," he told her, "We'll get married. You're the only girl for me..." he pinched her cheek a bit "even if I have to remind you every once and awhile."

He leaned against the wall then, staring off into the horizon. "I'll need time. You don't leave this business easily." That was true enough, Maria had seen first hand how cruel the other gangs could be. "We'll need cash too. I'll start making some calls, get some favors that are owed me." He smirked at her and wrapped his arms around her, "It'll turn out ok Maria." he said before kissing her passionately.

Two months past and they still hadn't left his home in the city. Threats were coming in from several gangs but James hadn't had any attempts on his life of Maria's, yet. Some people tried to start shit but he beat them down, not about to let anyone hurt him or his girl again. The planned move was harder than expected, with James having trouble trying to get out of the bussiness without having someone try and kill him.

He walked up to Maria after getting back from a gun trade, seeing her laying on the couch with her belly starting to show. He plucked the cigarette out of her mouth and glared at her. "You said you'd quit smoking."
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female
Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Blackmail slave [me and life on mars] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackmail slave [me and life on mars]   Blackmail slave [me and life on mars] EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:48 pm

Maria looked at him as he came over to her then giggled some as he kissed her hand. Nodding some she kissed him on the cheek then she looked at him her eyes sparking as he said they would get married. Smiling some she looked at him then looked out at the lake that was by the hospital. Biting her lip some she growled playfully as he pinched her cheek "babe stop that you will get me all horny".

When he stared out into the horizon she smiled and nodded and looking up at the sky "I can't wait till we get married babe seriously I will be so fucking happy once we do". She giggled some as he pulled her close then kissed him back pushing him against the wall some as she was kissing him. She was in a little bit of a dom mood but she knew he might not mind.

After a few months she still had been smoking and she knew she was pregnant but she also knew it was a stress relief for her. She knew they were still getting threats and she knew that how?? She knew it cause everytime they went out she saw people glaring or staring at them like they wanted to kill them. Luckily no one had done anything to get their lives in danger but still she needed a stress relief and thats were the ciggrette came in.

She saw James come in and she whimpered some then closed her eyes as he plucked the cig out of her mouth. Opening her eyes as she sat up she looked at him and glared some "But babe it's my only stress relief do you want me to start drinking or doing drugs those are worse". She sighed some and shook her head.
Back to top Go down

Blackmail slave [me and life on mars]
Page 1 of 1