Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Raven Seeks.... (new craving added)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Raven
Sexed
Raven

Male
Number of posts : 123
Location : Dancing amongst the bloody mess laughing hysterically.
Registration date : 2008-08-26

The Raven Seeks.... (new craving added) Empty
PostSubject: The Raven Seeks.... (new craving added)   The Raven Seeks.... (new craving added) EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 8:06 pm

I am a semi literate writer that likes to push myself, but often can only put out one good paragraph before my brain dies. I have put out as many as six paragraphs in one post but that is once in a blue moon. I tend to think out every possible angle for a reply so I do not reply right away unless my mind has already filled in that part ahead of time. I only play Male characters but I will do a rare male with split female (mentally split) And I only roleplay with FEMALE characters.

Time Settings:

Medieval: This means the type that has no historic value and is pure fantasy.

Sci-Fi: This is above the technology level of today's society (plasma weapons etc)

Modern Fantasy: This is our reality with the vampires, nekos, werewolves from the fantasy level.

Modern: This is today 100% believable roleplays no nekos, no vampires nothing but humans and race.

Most of these are one on one but I can do groups as well. Here is what every thing means for the pairings. If there is not a pairing but has a subsection then it is a setting.

Like a Star @ heaven Means Plot involved
* means I'm craving it at this moment. (most is five)
bounce Means I will rape you with lots of love age
bold means that is what I want to play.
Normal means I can do either.
(open) means I'm open to suggestions and other roleplays you might wish to do as well.

Generalizations:

I. Normal (One on One)

1. Roommates (college)

2. Students (High school)
a) Football Star/Student (or more then one girl Like a Star @ heaven)
b) Outcast/Popular

3. Band (Rock) Like a Star @ heaven
a) Singer/Drummer
b) Drummer/Guitarist
c) Guitarist/Singer

4. Long Term Friends

5. Married

6. Party Hook Up

7. One Night Stand

8. Brother's best friend/Sister
a) Gang
b) College
c) Different time Era

I. Taboo/Incest

1. Brother/Sister Like a Star @ heaven

2. Boss/Worker *

3. School
a) Teacher/Student Like a Star @ heaven

4. Bodyguard/Boss

5. Princess/Peasant Knight Like a Star @ heaven

II. BDSM/Slave

1. Vampire Master/Human (eventual turn)

2. Asshole Master/Slave ** (slave is disobedient)

3. Mistress/Slave (I'm slave with conditions)

4. School
a) Teacher/Student

5. (open)

III. Furry/Nonhuman

1. Vampire

2. Dragon hybrid (My version of the next stages of dragon evolution)

3. Fox hybrid

4. Mage x Summon
a) Mage/Elemental
b) Mage/Demon (Just demon if male Succubus if female)
c) Mage/Angel
D Mage/Dragon hybrid

IV. Groups ***

1. Can consist of anything. Preferably M/F/F but no real big deal.
a) Band (4+)
b) Incest (family of at least 3 or two siblings and a neighbor)
c) Street Racing (3+, 1x1 (char sex) or 4+)
d) School Player. (plot) *****

Games:

Games Roleplays depend if I have played the game or not. I can't exactly play a character if I don't know anything about them no can I?

I. (open)

Anime:
Again depends if I have seen it or not.

Plots:

Plots will come once I thinks some up, as for now their open for discussion.

I. Roommates (college)

1. It's a week before school in a rather warm climate. A twenty (20) year old man had taken a year off from school and now got into a college. He doesn't which to live at home so he applies for on campus living. He is granted the Dorm but the only place left is a Co-ed house on campus grounds. One day while he is training (He is on the swim team) The female roommate sees him and thus begins the festive life of a college student. Juggling everything that a college student must do in order to survive. Must include writings of Classes, Work, any extra circular activities, etc.

II. Band (rock)

1. This roleplay starts at the last week of high school. The band is getting together to start rehearsing their songs, which in fact they are just a cover bands trying to get extra money. he Band is still deciding on their name, and stage names. (stage names optional) The drummer (can also be lead guitarist) hardly ever wears a shirt and when he does it's skin tight to show off his body. The singer (or any of the band positions beside what my Char will be) Starts staying later and later for more 'practice' after everyone is worn out for the day. Must be able to include any side job they might have and phone conversations.

2. I also have a more in depth plot for a group roleplay...

III. Teacher Student

1. The student is a laid back pain in the ass that doesn't give a shit about school. The English teacher just died, and is replaced by a 25 year old heart throb. It isn't the book that keep this delinquent in school, but even in her class he is still a pain in the ass. Which just so happens is one of her turn ons. What will become of the Student and Teacher? PM me a request to do this rp and find out ^^.

IV. Brother's Best Friend / Sister

Your character and mine have known each other for a total of 3 years. My guy is older then her brother by one. She is near adult hood (can be changed as long as the age isn't below 16) My guy is only a few days away from it (kinda like their getting together is his present for turn of age etc). Well during the week before her brother and her get into a car wreck, her brother is hospitalized while she is visiting him (he's emancipated from the family). Well since she can't go back cause her parents went on vacation. My char is asked to watch her and it goes from there.

V. School Player. ***** bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce (group)

This is a somewhat complicated and confusing plot (can be one on one or Group) There are hopefully 4 players or at least some people that can play double chars. (if one on one I can control some too no big deal so here's the plot)

The Highschool footballs teams star player has a girlfriend Both are popular but they somewhat use each other for the status. They mildly love each other but she is a more gentle person in bed. Hey enjoys the time together but needs more so He has been sneaking around with her best friend. She enjoys the rough sex and loves to be fucked, she is eventually turned into his slave after His girlfriend find out. She is ok with it but holds a grudge, which is perfect for when her friend is being punished by her boyfriend.

(optional sister included)
As time goes on with the minor love triangle, The girlfriends sister begs her older sister to let her spend time with the star football player. She has had a crush on him and swears she is in love with him so she'll do anything that is asked of her, even being his slave (he will need to break her in) Over time everyone of the girls start to realize they are in love with him but he is only one person and with three women after him it's hard to manage everyone.

VI. Princess/Peasant Knight

Setting:

Thousands of years have passed after the world had nearly died. All the pollution from the twentieth and twenty-first centuries had accumulated and forced the world to fix itself in a variety of ways. Cities were leveled from massive earthquakes which caused the world to be scorched from the volcano's eruptions, then there were heavy rains that came from the black smoke from the fiery death for those around. The plant life had all but died but the rains brought it back to a fertile lush world. The survivors of all the earthly chaos vowed never again to pollute their home. The world had gone back to what it was like back when kingdoms thrived using nature the way it was intended, guns and cars a lost technology. Through everything that had happened, corruption still lived on evil once again came back into man's heart and wars were waged between the kingdoms.

James Callahan has traveled from the border of the kingdom from the lands in which were granted to him by the king for his service in the last defensive campaign to drive out an invading kingdom. Alas the peace didn't last His land had been raised to the ground and he was at the gate of the Capital. He was given a position over protecting the princess on a journey into the other kingdom. Once he completes this task he will once again have land to himself this time well from the border to have a peaceful life.

Plot(s):

James is traveling with the princess The royal caravan was attacked while they were deep within the other kingdom which had declared war against her home country. James has to save her and find a way to get her back to the safety of her own castle walls. A Lot however can go wrong like her being kidnapped and imprisoned to where he has to rescue her. having to save her in many different situations makes him her knight in shining armor and then man she will eventually wish to marry. (OPEN FOR ALOT OF IDEAS)

VII. (open)

Last edited by Raven on Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:10 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
ashlee_babe
Sexed

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: The Raven Seeks.... (new craving added)   The Raven Seeks.... (new craving added) EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 10:36 pm

Hi there, I saw your request and thought we can work up a vampire human roleplay or a medieval themed one.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sexed
Raven

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Raven Seeks.... (new craving added)   The Raven Seeks.... (new craving added) EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 10:54 pm

An answer to my prayers I'm in a mood just as such for an rp like that. I can do a modern day vampire though I would be using a more realistic one. I think it be best if we use a medieval vampire human. do you have a plot in mind or no? I currently don't have one for a vampire.
Back to top Go down
ashlee_babe
Sexed

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: The Raven Seeks.... (new craving added)   The Raven Seeks.... (new craving added) EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 10:56 pm

Sweetie I have three on my request thread you might want to check out. Numbers 1, 7 and 8
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sexed
Raven

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Raven Seeks.... (new craving added)   The Raven Seeks.... (new craving added) EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 12:16 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sexed
Raven

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Raven Seeks.... (new craving added)   The Raven Seeks.... (new craving added) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 11:00 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sexed
Raven

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Raven Seeks.... (new craving added)   The Raven Seeks.... (new craving added) EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 2:41 am

New plot Added
Back to top Go down
BellaDearest
Sexed
BellaDearest

Female
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: The Raven Seeks.... (new craving added)   The Raven Seeks.... (new craving added) EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 2:20 pm

I like the Rock band one if you want.
:3
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sexed
Raven

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Raven Seeks.... (new craving added)   The Raven Seeks.... (new craving added) EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 6:53 pm

sure sounds great to me the plot good for you or would you like to change it around a bit?
Back to top Go down
BellaDearest
Sexed
BellaDearest

Female
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: The Raven Seeks.... (new craving added)   The Raven Seeks.... (new craving added) EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 5:59 pm

The plot works. :3
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sexed
Raven

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Raven Seeks.... (new craving added)   The Raven Seeks.... (new craving added) EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 4:06 pm

ok ^_^ I'll work on a post in a bit it'll be put up in my domain.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sexed
Raven

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Raven Seeks.... (new craving added)   The Raven Seeks.... (new craving added) EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 3:27 pm

Sorry bella I got side tracked in other things around the house I posted it up though now . It's in my domain and here is the link for you just in case. Bandmates
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female
Number of posts : 1006
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The Raven Seeks.... (new craving added)   The Raven Seeks.... (new craving added) EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 2:13 pm

school player and rock band look interesting. If you're on sometime send me a pm.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Sexed
Raven

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Raven Seeks.... (new craving added)   The Raven Seeks.... (new craving added) EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 4:56 pm

rock band will work I'm also going to do a school player with someone else if you'd be willing to make it a group rp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Raven Seeks.... (new craving added)   The Raven Seeks.... (new craving added) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Raven Seeks.... (new craving added)
Page 1 of 1