Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Best friends? Or more.. /Kratos X AngelicS/

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male
Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Best friends? Or more.. /Kratos X AngelicS/ Empty
PostSubject: Best friends? Or more.. /Kratos X AngelicS/   Best friends? Or more.. /Kratos X AngelicS/ EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:34 pm

Today was a fresh day as the sun was already up high in the sky beaming it's light down onto everything it could, Seth had slept in today since it was a Saturday and well, he had not planned to meet his friend until later. His alarm blared at him causing the once sleep male to open his eyes quickly and slam his hand down on the stop button before stretching and now he sat up. All he had slept in was a pair of boxers yet since he was to meet his friend in two hours now, it would be worth getting up and changed. Seth was rather fit and toned, quite an athlete actually. Being 19 like his friend, they finally had no more school and he had a full time job, yet still had time to speak and visit her. Seeing what his brown hair looked like after he slept a small laugh escaped him, Ahh.. bed hair.. possibly my worst case of it

Quickly his hands began to restyle it making it not so dramatic and after about ten minutes it was messy yet looked good, his deep green eyes shone a little as the light reflected against them, his stomach groaning for food now.... Sure he was awake which meant the next thing was food.. and then followed by some clothes. Slowly he dragged himself out of his room almost walking like a zombie, he felt slightly overslept as he made it to the kitchen pulling out a protein drink from the fridge. They were good for snacks and considering he was pretty sure him and his best friend were gonna go out and eat somewhere, it was best not to eat a meal at this time as he began to drink the now half drunken drink.
Back to top Go down
AngelicSlave
Virgin

Female
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Best friends? Or more.. /Kratos X AngelicS/   Best friends? Or more.. /Kratos X AngelicS/ EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 3:13 pm

Emma sighed softly as she stepped off the treadmill, a slight sheen of sweat coating her lightly tanned skin. She hummed quietly and walked into the bathroom, quickly stripping and turning on the shower. Her dancers body was lean, yet curved in all the right places, leaving her the envy of many girls. Her electric blue eyes closed in bliss as she stepped under the water, her waxy brown hair soon becoming drenched from the water.

A short shower later, Emma made her way into her room and picked up her phone. Knowing Seth, he was either sleeping, or trying to wake up. Her best friend of ten or more years, and he still had trouble waking up in the mornings. She chuckled and waited as the phone rang, pulling on a pair of denim shorts and a hater top. When he didn't pick up she shrugged, deciding to call him back in a few and instead made reservations at their morning food joint.

She grinned a few moments later when the phone rang once more and answered.

"Jonny's Pizzaria. You can have anything you want as long as we can put it on a pizza crust. Can I take your order?" she asked cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=AngelicSlave
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Best friends? Or more.. /Kratos X AngelicS/   Best friends? Or more.. /Kratos X AngelicS/ EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 5:30 pm

Seth's daily routine was always started with the, sleep in.. then the get dressed after washing face and then generally after that call his best friend Emma, then it would be spend time with her, work when he had to and then sleep.. it was always a good day actually and now it was time to call her since he was already dressed now, getting ready quicker then normal. Upon hearing her answer he smirked yet made it sound like he had made no noise before deciding to play along a little.

"Oh yes, I would like to order a Emma.. So what time can you deliver? If need be I can pick her up instead" A smile crossed his face, the response just made him smile, sometimes they would play these phone games with each other, not once had she caught him off guard and made him truly fall for it. He wondered what she had setup since Seth had left the organizing completely up to Emma as he was a lot less organized then she was. "So what do you have planned for us Emma?"..
Back to top Go down
AngelicSlave
Virgin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Best friends? Or more.. /Kratos X AngelicS/   Best friends? Or more.. /Kratos X AngelicS/ EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:33 pm

She chuckled softly at his answer and rolled her eyes. "Well, I have reservations over at the cafe, so all you need to do is get over here." she said with a grin. She messed with her hair, making sure she looked decent then grabbed her keys. "After food then we will see what time we have left until you go to work." she said.

With a grin she gave a little spin in front of the mirror and wondered what Seth would think when she told him she had a new boyfriend. She shrugged, that would all be dealt with when the time came. Sadly, this relationship wouldn't work out, just as the others hadn't. It was a little hard to be with someone when you were already in love with another. She sighed and thought of her Seth and wondered if he'd ever figure out she only wanted him.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Best friends? Or more.. /Kratos X AngelicS/   Best friends? Or more.. /Kratos X AngelicS/ EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:21 pm

Hearing such a thing Seth smiled before responding to Emma "Well then I will be their soon for my Emma.. save some for me" He smirked before looking for his own keys before finding them and hearing her response "Your in luck, today I don't have work.. and same thing tomorrow.. they gave me the weekend off" There was excitement detectable in his voice as he spoke and it was evident that Emma would pick it up with ease.

Occasionally Emma kept getting new boyfriends yet for some reason they never seemed to work very well but for the time they were there with her.., well they did make his rather jealous wishing that he would state how he felt to Emma and make this friendship something more, "I'll be there soon.." Once that was said he waited for her response before clicking end on his phone and then jumping into the car and driving to the cafe just beating her there as he now watched her car pull up next to his.
Back to top Go down
AngelicSlave
Virgin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Best friends? Or more.. /Kratos X AngelicS/   Best friends? Or more.. /Kratos X AngelicS/ EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:54 pm

She giggled softly as he said he would be there soon, then squealed in happiness when she heard he had the weekend off. She couldn't wait to see what kind of trouble they could get into. She said a quick goodbye then searched around for her keys. She growled as she found them five minutes later, in the freezer no less. It was the one thing she never failed to do, lose her keys. She lept into her car and headed off to the cafe.

She grinned as she saw his car and snagged the spot right next to him. As soon as she was parked she jumped out and gave him a huge bear hug. "Seth!" she squealed happily, nuzzling his neck innocently. "I missed you." she said as she looked up at him. A mischievous look appeared in her eyes. "So the whole weekend off...and nothing to do?"
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Best friends? Or more.. /Kratos X AngelicS/   Best friends? Or more.. /Kratos X AngelicS/ EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:31 pm

Seth thought he would beat Emma to the cafe for one reason, she was no good with her keys and would have to spend longer then him to find them, it was the only thing she always had trouble with. Considering that she probably had lost her keys he did not win by much as her car pulled up next to his, he was already out of his car before getting tackle hugged by his best friend. It had become a typical greeting from her quite often and he knew she liked him having the weekend off.

The way she had nuzzled his neck seemed so innocent yet a undetectable shiver ran down his spine as she did it, "I missed you like always.. we don't see each other as much as we used to mainly because of me working.." sometimes he just wanted to kiss her to see her reaction yet Seth managed to not do such a thing and stay strong. "Nothing to do but spend time with you and only you.." He smiled before slowly walking with her, "So who is paying this time,?"
Back to top Go down
AngelicSlave
Virgin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Best friends? Or more.. /Kratos X AngelicS/   Best friends? Or more.. /Kratos X AngelicS/ EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:21 pm

She thought about the payment for a while as they walked, her hand slipping into his as they strolled side by side. "Well...seeing as you have a job at the moment and I just lost mine...I would say that you need to pay." she said, a little embarrassed. She sighed and shook her head, not wanting to think about the harassment from her manager that had made her quit. With a grin she shrugged and then walked inside to talk to the hostess.

They were quickly seated and she busied herself with the menu, looking to see what she wanted today. While she could feel his eyes on her, she didn't want to see the pity there. She was sure she could get another job soon, so there was really nothing to talk about. Besides, her new boytoy would surely give her some money.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Best friends? Or more.. /Kratos X AngelicS/   Best friends? Or more.. /Kratos X AngelicS/ EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:43 pm

Seth smiled a little as he felt her hand slide into his before hearing her proposal about him paying "I guess that is fair, although this is the second time I am paying so next time it is all yours .." Some people had suggested that him and Emma should have gone out quite a few years ago sometimes these more recent days they would mention the same thing yet neither of them asked so neither of them went out with each other.

He felt a little sorry for her losing her job yet since he was not allowed to pity her, he held of from doing such a thing before taking his eyes of the menu knowing a way to make her feel better "You know all those times that people reckoned we should go out as we are perfect together.. I have been thinking about actually... well" He took a breath not even knowing she was dating someone before speaking again "well Emma I want to know if you would actually go on a proper date with me.."
Back to top Go down
AngelicSlave
Virgin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Best friends? Or more.. /Kratos X AngelicS/   Best friends? Or more.. /Kratos X AngelicS/ EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:50 pm

She looked up at him as he started speaking and gasped when he finally asked her out. She swallowed quietly, trying to contain her absolute joy at hearing him finally asking her out. After yet her emotions under better control she nodded and then let out a tiny squeal of a yes, blushing as she heard it. She looks at him, blushing harder and plays with her menu.

Then she paused and bit her lip. She would have to get rid of her boyfriend before he found out. She made a mental note to break things off with the other guy as soon as possible. She looked up at him and smiled, then got up and moved to sit beside him on his side of the booth, hugging him tightly in joy. "I have been waiting so long for you to ask me."
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Best friends? Or more.. /Kratos X AngelicS/   Best friends? Or more.. /Kratos X AngelicS/ EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:27 am

This moment was destined to happen and yet he had realized that the two of them would not be together until probably him, finally stepped up and just asked her of the top of his hat, which he had done in this case. Hearing her response a smile crossed his face, it was cute and it was followed by her blushing as she even heard her own response. Her face seemed to go more red looking at him again as he sat back in the chair.

Seth's blue eyes looked at Emma as he finally realized he had actually done it, seeing her come over to were he was sitting and then feeling her hug him and began to speak to him " I was scared you might say no and our friendship would be destroyed.." He had heard pf such things happening and was the main reason he hesitated yet finally that was out of the way and it was all official. "So how long have you wanted me to ask that Emma?"
Back to top Go down
AngelicSlave
Virgin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Best friends? Or more.. /Kratos X AngelicS/   Best friends? Or more.. /Kratos X AngelicS/ EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:52 pm

Emma looked at him and shivered quietly, a little afraid of their friendship being ruined. She smiled, thinking back to the first moment she realized she liked him and blushed. "Since I figured out you didn't have cooties." she said softly, blushing a bit more as she curled up against him. Noticing that they were in public, she stood and went back over to her seat, knowing she shouldn't be that open in public.

She fiddled with her clothing and looked at him after settling back into her seat. "How long has it been for you?" she asked. In her mind she wondered if this was why he never seemed to be dating anyone. It also made her wonder why he had always had enough time for her no matter what he had thought about doing.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Best friends? Or more.. /Kratos X AngelicS/   Best friends? Or more.. /Kratos X AngelicS/ EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 11:35 am

Although they would now be together, she would still be his best friend that he would make sure of but he would also show that he loved her more then that, and hoped that she would do the same. After all so many people had said they were meant for each other and Seth had believed that for so long hence the reason why he never dated anyone else but instead was trying to figure when it was the best time to tell her. Feeling her cuddle up against him a soft sigh escaped him only loud enough for her to hear.

Her reason made sense to him before his eyes looked at her as he began to respond "The first moment that I started feeling emotions like love and desire for someone.. which has been you for this whole time now" his tone was soft, yet was loud enough for her to hear. His boss had promoted him recently which was really good, the reason : well it meant more money less hours less day's and a more relaxed job supervising. Such a thing he was glad about as he could spend more time with Emma and only had to work here and their.. they were still to discuss when he was on and off and Seth knew it would be a fair deal his boss pretty fair.
Back to top Go down
AngelicSlave
Virgin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Best friends? Or more.. /Kratos X AngelicS/   Best friends? Or more.. /Kratos X AngelicS/ EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 4:31 pm

Shadow smiled softly and looked down at her drink, glad he seemed to have liked her as long as she had liked him. She jumped quietly and let out a surprised mew as her phone went off in her pocket. she pulled it out and bite her lip seeing the screen. "I'm sorry. One moment." she said to him before ducking out f the booth and outside.

She groaned once she was out of earshot and shifted nervously, swallowing and gathering her courage she answered the phone. "Hey babe." she said softly.

"Hey there hot stuff." came a gruff male voice from the other end. She flinched quietly and rubbed her temples. "What do you say me and you go out tonight?" he said, thought it was not a question, more of a statement.

"Um...I can't. Well...I can but I don't want to." she said nervously, biting her lip and bowing her head quietly.

"And why not? Did you find someone else?" came the monotone reply.

Shadow swallowed again and hugged herself. "I...yes." she whispered.

Moments later she had to yank the phone away from her ear as a long list of cuss words and insults spilled from the phone. Sadly closing her eyes she waited for the pain to reduce a bit before pulling the phone back to her ear.

"I'm sorry." she said then hung up the phone.

She collapsed onto a bench nearby and curled up quietly, not wanting to go inside and ruin her...best friend...boyfriend's day. All she needed was a few minutes, then she could play happy for him. Knowing him, he would cheer her up for real anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best friends? Or more.. /Kratos X AngelicS/   Best friends? Or more.. /Kratos X AngelicS/ Empty

Back to top Go down

Best friends? Or more.. /Kratos X AngelicS/
Page 1 of 1